All Comments on 'Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 07'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

SNS, you fun lady! Worked hard on this one? I think it showed. The words hooked me even before the break!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yeah, your some reason the middle has been required the most work. So glad to hear it’s paying off.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Damn, your imagination is so fertile and your transcription of those images into words so captivating/mesmerizing. Leethie is beyond words and inclusion of lyrics of “Smoke and Mirrors” perfectly, painfully revealing. As a prologue, we may think we know where your imagination is taking us - wait and feel. For the moment, I am caught up in this tale and with this person. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent...and so glad you didn't stop on the last one....easily a five, but all your stories are very good.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

“Wait and feel” is wonderful Migbird. So glad your enjoying Leethie. (I was worried she might be unlovable.)

Anon, I think a number of readers thought that the last chapter was the end - which would be a bummer - but I plan to take the story right up to what we know from Miranda in T&A1.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Curious about “Smoke and Mirrors”, a title that has appeared on other angst relationship songs by other artists, but the lyrics you chose by Magnetic Fields seem perfect here - a wrenching song that expresses a cynical, empty feeling after a relationship ends. Yet, this song appears on the first tape Miranda made for Leethie, the one she found waiting for her in her apartment. The last song on it was "Smoke and Mirrors," by the Magnetic Fields. So, the feelings expressed are Miranda’s which for Leethie are gut wrenching (?). Maybe I am over analyzing (because I so enjoy this story and am so captivated by this relationship) or I am slow on the pick up 🤪. Obviously I am into your writing.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Migbird, you are the active reader this PoMo pornographer dreams of. I love the close attention. The truth is this story is from Leethie’s POV, so I’m solidly in her head right now. I haven’t thought about the exact makeup of the tapes either, not even the key ones, but I did put together a list (exactly 90 mins of course) that I’ve been listening to while I write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I applaud you for your consistently high standard of writing. Authors' choices with regards to narrative path and character development are, in my mind, products of their imagination. At this quality of story conception and writing, I'm not about to nitpick someone's imagination. All I will say, is that I really thought the addition of Nancy (a third party) in the first series was a force multiplier and added great dynamics, especially in a d/s story. The other thing that I will say is that I personally prefer the longer stories (even combining some of the chapters would IMO be better). I just think the immersion and flow is superior to the point that maybe I should just hold off until I can read multiple chapters in a row. I hope you keep it up and thanks for contributing.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

You’re welcome Anon, I’m happy to know you enjoy the writing and I very much like the description of Nancy as a “force multiplier”. Full disclosure: I’ve never been a fan of threesome stories (I think it’s all the pronouns becoming confused, which is already an issue in lesbian stories), and really didn’t set out to write one. But Nancy was a wonderful surprise. She kept TSG series fun and interesting for me as both a writer and a reader (I end up going back and doing a lot of rereading as I write). As for the shorter chapters for O&D, it was an effort to try a different structure. I get that a lot of readers found it frustrating, but as a writer it allowed me to think out loud, to watch reactions and listen to comments in teal time, and shape the narrative accordingly as I wrote. I doubt I’ll repeat it, but that was the point: to try something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting take on the ear - don't hardly see it anywhere and I've wondered why. Is it that people don't understand the sensitivity of that part of the body and the inherent thrill it brings to the receiver? Anyway, it was a fun read....

This series, much like TSG, reads like a coming of age story, but this one is of a darker shade. The two protagonists seem to be unable to "come of age" it seems. ;-) That's sort of a universal predicament at the stage of life that they are at, but, this is a very skillfully rendered description of the miasma of confusion. Of course, the writing skill pulls it along splendidly. You do feel for both - one for not being able to recognize and receive and the other for not being able to recognize and reject.

Onto the next chapter...

DF

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 2 years agoAuthor

I hadn’t thought about it while I was writing DF, but now that you point it out I can’t think of any stories that focus on the erotica or the ear. If anyone knows of any I’d love to read them. (Clearly the ear is a loaded erogenous zone for me, I don’t think I’m unusual in that. I certainly enjoyed putting it into writing - maybe I should add a tag...)

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

You paint a picture where i can imagine the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES