All Comments on 'Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 09'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Unbelievable; I felt the experience; so easily immersed in your descriptions of place, feelings/experience, person. Somehow we sense where you are taking us - at least we think we do, but what is so captivating, I believe, is that you do not know/feel with certainty where this love story is going (and it is an unbelievable love story - unbelievably erotic and unbelievably fragile/tense). That uncertainty is one thing that makes your art so appealing.

demonbadgerdemonbadgeralmost 3 years ago

I love this series and look forward to seeing more.

BeerbeardBeerbeardalmost 3 years ago

I have but one thing to say. You are way too good for Literotica. You’ve really spoiled me, because compared to your stories everything else is disappointing. (Ok, that may be two things.)

If you haven’t already, write something not porny and get yourself an agent. The world needs your writing.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Again I’m very happy to hear the stories are being enjoy - and I like the idea of spoiling readers, that’s how I think of my favorite stories BB. I haven’t felt the urge to write anything non porny yet, but the pleasure of this writing has made think I should. (How much fun would it be to write a story I could show my parents?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is so compelling and original. It really engages the emotions and the sex is riveting. Some of Leethie's actions I find hard to read about but I can see she is integral to the story you are telling. Thanks so much rather dreading the conclusion

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Still being enjoyed a year later, waking up at 6am to finish

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments 2xsafreak, I really love this story and these characters. I’m very glad to know the stories have a long tail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES