Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 09

Story Info
Leethie and Miranda are reunited.
8.8k words
4.7
6.2k
6

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is a companion to my story Truth & Admiration.

My intent is not to offend, but this is a d/s lesbian romance with strong themes of nonconsent and reluctance. If that's not your cup of tea, I understand and hope you will find another story to enjoy.

As always I hope you will enjoy the story, and that if you do you will leave a comment.

XOSNS


Secret Garden


Leethie left Palm Springs in the dark, driving hard to make it to Sea Ranch before dark. As it turned out, it was super bowl Sunday and not only did she have the I-5 almost entirely to herself in both directions, she didn't see a single cop the whole day. Leethie opened it up, racing past huge industrial feedlots and ticky-tacky houses. She got to Donald and Bobbie's an hour early, well before sunset.

Her Godparents were waiting in the drive when she found the house. She bounded out of the car to their open arms.

"Oh Jesus! Jesus Leethie I can't believe it! I can't believe it!" Donald said, hugging her tight, then pushing her back to look at her. He had tears in his eyes. "You're so beautiful! Look at you, you're a woman! A woman! What happened? What did you do with my girl?"

"Get off her!" Bobbie commanded, the tiny woman squeezing her from the side. "Leethie darling you must be exhausted, come in! Come in! Donald will get your bags and I'll fix you a drink."

"It's just the two bags on the back seat!" Leethie called over her shoulder, smiling at Donald as Bobbie pulled her into the house.

"The loft is all ready for you!" Bobbie told her loudly, then with a wicked grin she added in a quieter voice, "We're having martinis."

"I drove like the devil to make it here before sunset," she told Bobbie as she entered the rough-hewn cedar living room. Its picture windows facing out over the cliff to the pacific. The sun was still well over the horizon, but throwing beautiful long light into the house through tall dramatic-looking clouds.

"Your mother has told me about the pace you've set for yourself," Bobbie told her as she led her into the house. Pointing to the bathroom, she told her, "take your time."

Leethie stood at the basin staring at herself in the mirror. Her face was wet, her hair pulled back, loose strands were dark from where she'd splashed them while washing up. Her eyes looked tired but relaxed. She wondered if Miranda would think she looked different.

She made herself smile, watching her face until she was convinced, and then headed to the living room, peeking in on Bobbie, who was breaking the ice from trays in the compact galley kitchen.

"Leethie," her godmother said, without looking up."Promise me you're not rushing off. You must stay!"

"I'm trying-"

"No!" Bobbie said, cutting her off. Leethie watched her fill a giant-looking martini shaker. Bobbie turned, holding it up. Leethie decided that while it was actually enormous, that it just looked comically large in Bobbie's small hands. "Three nights!"

"But I don't-"

"Three!" She said, shaking the stainless steel pint viciously. Then stopped, prompting Leethie with a raised eyebrow.

"If I don't-"

"Three!" Again shaking hard and loud, then pausing for her answer.

"Yes, of course. Thank you Bob-" but again she was cut off by the shaking. This time however Bobbie was smiling widely in triumph.

"I thought I'd wait for that to get resolved," Donald said, peeking into the room as if he'd been hiding off stage. He had her bags and set them down by the steps to the loft, and handing her one of his thick cardigans he gestured at the patio door. "Come on, it's lovely out and we have oysters to shuck. Bobbie will bring the drinks to us there."

Donald had a surprisingly high voice and spoke with a lilting South African accent. He was a big handsome barrel-chested man like her father, but he was almost twenty years older and kept his grey hair buzzed to little more than a silver haze on his tan head. Her father had worked for him straight out of college and Donald had been his mentor and friend ever since.

"Did she tell you about hiking tomorrow?" He asked with a nervous glance back into the house.

"No?"

"Well brace yourself," he warned, as he handed her a towel and an oyster knife lowered himself into one of the deck chairs. Donald's cardigan was heavy and smelled like wood smoke, as she pulled it around herself. He pointed at the storm clouds out on the horizon. "She won't be deterred. It's a whole situation."

Leethie opened the cooler. There were two pecks of oysters on ice, still in their mesh sacks.

"Oh my God you guys are so awesome," Leethie laughed as she cut the heavy green mesh. "How are we going to eat all these?"

"As if we've never seen you eat oysters!" Bobbie laughed from the doorway, she held a tray of dirty martinis, each filled to the brim with vodka so cold it was cloudy and seemed almost viscus. "I've never met a girl who likes oysters more!"

Leethie twisted her knife and felt the chalky shell give. Prying it wide enough to explore the smooth domed interior of the shell with the blade. She cut the little animal free from the mother of pearl, before breaking the two half-shells apart. She went to hand it to Bobbie, who had set their drinks down but was waved to a platter of crushed ice and lemon slices.

"First a toast!" Bobbie ordered.

Careful not to spill its brine, she placed the oyster next to the two Donald had already shucked. She wiped her hands and set her dishtowel down so she could take the large conical glass from Bobbie. Careful to hold it level, she looked up at Donald, who raised his glass.

"To Leethie!" He called out with a smile. She turned to look at Bobbie.

"And beating the storm!" She told Leethie, looking her in the eye. They touched glasses and Leethie turned her attention to the sky. The clouds were enormous, their upper reaches roiling with orange light from the setting sun. At their base the clouds were black and the sea looked like crashing steel.

"To the storm," Leethie echoed.


The headlights illuminated a little farmyard with a chicken house and a small pond and a shed. Leethie had pulled in next to the ancient work truck and almost equally old VW van. She honked as instructed.

Leethie had left Sea Ranch at 3 AM. three days of hiking and playing scrabble with Bobbie, cooking and playing chess with Donald had done leethie good, but she had had to fight her own impatience the entire time. She had gone to bed early the night before. She had been vibrating with excitement and afraid she wouldn't be able to sleep. her eyes snapped open just before her alarm would have gone off.

Tip-toeing with her things held to her breast, she slipped into the kitchen. As promised Donald had left her a large battered thermos of still-hot coffee on the counter. retrieving the bag of sandwiches and snacks she and Bobbie had prepared from the fridge she made her exit.

She had stopped for gas, stopped to pee; had eaten the sandwiches and cold chicken and nuts and even the bananas Bobbie had insisted she pack, all without stopping. Reaching blindly for napkins and bottles of water she drove through rainstorms up the coast. Sweeping crumbs and gobs of schmaltz off her jeans as she sped up frosty mountain passes on the I-5. She nearly got sideswiped by a skinhead in a huge pickup truck as she drove three Portland. Over sixteen hours later, at the end of a rutted dirt road, her motor ticked loudly as it cooled, her legs and arms felt a little shaky. Leethie watched the yard, the headlights illuminated a thin mist, but no other movement.

It all fit the description, but still, it was dark and there were no signs of life, Leethie was nervous she was in the wrong place. But then Miranda appeared from between the trees, looking like she just stepped out of a hot shower. Her hair was tied back in a loosely folded bun, and she was wrapped in a towel, shod in Birkenstock sandals and steam was rising from her bare shoulders and legs.

'Just a slip of a girl,' Leethie thought happily.

"Hey you!" She waved and smiled. "We were afraid you got lost!"

Leethie shut off the engine and jumped out of the car.

"'Hey' yourself!" She guffawed, "why are you naked?!?"

"I know, I know," Miranda said, laughing at herself and reaching out to hug Leethie. "We got a sauna ready for you, but when you didn't show, we decided to go ahead - so I'm a little sweaty..."

Leethie wrapped her arms around Miranda's sweat-slick shoulders and hugged her tight.

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you Da!" She laughed into Miranda's hair and felt like she might cry. "Holy shit you can't know how good."

"You too Leethie," Miranda hushed, petting her back and hair, then pushing back, smiling, her breath visible in the cold wet air, her eyes flared bright and wide with excitement.

"Now come on, I'm getting cold out here and my towel is starting to slip! Thom is building back up the fire for us."

Leethie started to protest that she needed her things, but Miranda assured her she didn't. Taking Leethie by the hand, and holding the towel from falling with the other, Miranda led Leethie past the chicken yard and into a shadowy break in the trees.

There were no stars or moon. As they got into the trees the little artificial light from the yard disappeared and Leethie couldn't see Miranda, or even her free hand when she held it up to her face. Miranda seemed to know her way however and led Leethie through the dark sure-footed if slow; but never pausing.

And while it was no longer raining the ground felt saturated and all the branches were dripping wet. Fat drops of water fell on them from the canopy above, branches and woody bushes brushed wetly against them as they passed. Miranda babbled happily.

"...but we didn't want to eat without you! But it's all prepped so he'll make it while we sauna," Miranda told her as they walked. "I hope you like a hot sauna. I told him not too hot, but he likes to get it crazy hot, and I think he wants to impress you."

"Hot's good, I guess?" In her mind she pictured the saunas at the gyms and spas she'd been to, which didn't jibe with the funk of the muddy farmyard and the rusty work truck; of wandering through the woods in the dark. "He's not going to sauna with us?"

"Noooo," Miranda laughed. "I told him he should but he said it would give us time to catch up. I told him he's just afraid he'll get a hard-on looking at you!"

"I'd get offended if he didn't!" Leethie joked.

"That's what I said!!" Miranda laughed, then squeezed Leethie's hand and pulled it a little to the left. "See it?"

Leethie looked and saw orange-yellow light through breaks in the trees. As they walked it disappeared and reappeared, each time a little larger. And quickly Leethie could see that it was. A small rectangular window.

"How can you tell where you're going?" Leethie asked. "I literally can't see my hand in front of my face!"

"You get used to it," Miranda said simply, just as the path turned and opened on a board-and-batten shed with the little window. The yellow incandescent light spilled out, and for the first time since entering the woods, Leethie could see the packed earth of the path.

Thom appeared from around the side of the shed. He was standing on a covered wood deck that sticks out from a notch in the funny little building. The deck was only a step higher than the ground, but it made Thom seem even taller than he already was. He had cropped his hair short since Leethie had seen him last. His narrow chest was bare and hairless. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and was wearing flip-flops. He looked good.

"Hey Leethie," he said smiling shyly, stooping to hug her awkwardly as she stepped up onto the little deck. His skin was dry and cool compared to Miranda's, and he wasn't steaming the way she had been, but he didn't look cold either. "How was the drive?"

"Rainy and long," she told him. "Holy shit! You live in a rainforest!"

"No, that's out on the coast, we're in a rain shadow, actually. We get less rain than the mainland," he explained seriously, but seemed to see something in Miranda's expression and lightened up, "but not to worry, we get ALL the clouds."

"I'd feel cheated if you didn't," Leethie deadpanned.

"You say that now..." Miranda chimed in, sounding weary. "Come on, let's get you out of those clothes, I'm freezing!"

"Take your time," Thom told him as he stepped out into the dark, aiming a flashlight at his feet.

"Why don't you have a flashlight?!" Leethie asked Miranda in mock outrage.

"I just forgot," she pouted. "I heard the horn and rushed to get to you - but whatever! Come on."

There were two doors off the little covered deck. They were at right angles to each other, on either corner of where the deck met the L-shaped shed. The one facing Leethie was narrow and handmade, with a pile of firewood and the front of a small cast iron stove poking out of the wall next to it. Leethie could see red coals through the stove's little grate. The other door was to her right. It was a more conventional door and led into the part of the shack with the little window. It had an old washer and dryer, next to a counter and a chipped porcelain utility sink. Next to the sink was a small cedar shower stall and bench.

"Undress," Miranda commanded, stretching to reach a shelf over the washer and dryer stacked high with towels. Her bare shoulders and arms looked beautiful and strong. Stretched out, she looked like a little ballerina. Even tied back Leethie could tell Miranda's warm gray hair was longer than she'd ever seen it; the tips were dark with moisture. The towel hid her narrow waist but there was no hiding the rounded swell of her ass, which the towel covered, but only just. Pulling two folded towels off the top of the pile she turned to throw them on the bench and saw that Leethie hadn't moved. Clapping her hand she barked, "CHOP! CHOP!"

Leethie obeyed. Striping down and looking up at Miranda in confusion as she dropped her panties.

"Everyone saunas naked here," Miranda told her flatly. "I thought it was pervy at first, but you get used to it. Besides, it's just us tonight."

Leethie stepped out of her panties and reached for one of the towels, unfolding it with care and shaking it out, allowing time for Miranda to look at her before wrapping herself in it. Miranda was smiling as she stepped over to Leethie and reached for her hair, gathering it and tying it into a quick loose knot.

"Hair gets hot,'' she explained softly. Leethie touched Miranda's hair while she worked. It was soft and fine, like strands of silk. Their faces were close. Still smiling, and giving Leethie a bit of side-eye, Miranda stepped back and turned to grab the second towel. She handed it to Leethie and led her back out onto the deck. Stepping over to the little handmade door and holding the handle Miranda stopped and looked back at Leethie with a serious expression.

"It's dark in there and the stove is really hot and is too fucking big, so be careful not to touch it," she warned. "Also the bench will be hot, especially at first, so be sure to lay your towel so it goes to the edge of the bench or you'll burn the backs of your thighs, and don't lean against the walls straightaway. I'll go first, you take the near corner."

"How hot is-" as she followed Miranda in and was hit by a wall of heat that made her skin crackle. "HOLY SHIT!"

"Yeah, yeah," Miranda said mildly. "Close the door lady, before you let all the cold air in."

Leethie did as instructed, shutting the door behind them, then waiting a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dark. The little deck hadn't been particularly light, just some spill from the window around the corner and under the shower room door, but the sauna was dark. She could feel the boxy iron stove next to her because it radiated a fierce heat. And as her eyes adjusted she realized it was glowing a deep cherry red, and provided the little space it's only light.

Leethie stood frozen for a moment, afraid of the red-hot steel of the stove, but just as afraid to back up, scared the wall behind her would burn her shoulders. The sauna wasn't like any spa or gym Leethie had ever visited. It was hellish and smelled of burnt metal and cedar.

"This is fucking terrifying," she admitted looking around the shadowy little room. Miranda barked a laugh.

The benches were a double-decker L-shaped arrangement of rough-cut cedar. The lower benches were stuck out more than the upper ones. She saw how Miranda already had a towel laid out on her end of the upper bench. Imitating as best she could, she stepped up and stood on the lower bench - as she did she was hit by even greater heat. She stood still for a moment, taking it in, letting herself adjust, and then did the same with her towel as Miranda had.

The stove seemed especially hot against the back of her calves as she smoothed her spare towel over the cedar bench - she kept on looking back at it, sure she was going to brush against it - Leethie was truly afraid. But she watched as Miranda casually unwrapped and took her place naked, and climbing onto the upper bench she did the same.

"Oh my god that's so much better," Miranda sighed. "I was so cold I thought my tits were going to drop off."

Leethie gave out a quiet "huh" of amusement but watched Miranda like her life depended on it as she used her second towel as a backrest, and followed suit. Once she settled back, Leethie was facing Miranda, stretched out in front of the stove, with her feet near Miranda's hip at the crux of the L, and Miranda was stretched out next to the stove. She noticed that Miranda's pussy was still smooth and hairless. Leethie was shocked to realize her skin was already beading with sweat.

"Now what?"

"We just try and last as long as we can," Miranda told her, reaching out and squeezing her foot. "You ok?"

"Yeah..." Leethie admitted doubtfully. "I don't think I've been this hot since Andre tried to cook us."

"Oh Jeez, the storm," Miranda laughed. "He was still apologizing for that when I was moving out..."

Leethie tried to laugh, but it came out as a shallow huff, she was panting. Sweat was dripping into her eyes, which she wiped at uselessly with a sweaty knuckle. She looked at her foot, still held in Miranda's small hand.

"You really love Miranda?" Bobbie had asked as she carefully painted Leethie's toenails; seafoam she had said.

"No," Leethie had told her defensively, blinking in surprise. She had been telling Bobbie a funny story about buying gelato in Luca and trying to get it back to their room, to surprise Miranda, without it melting. "I mean... we're best friends."

Bobby had looked up from her work, had studied Leethie, a curious expression on her face.

"Isn't that love?" her Godmother had asked.

"The first sweat is the hardest," Miranda said, interrupting Leethie's thoughts. "We'll just go as long as you can. Don't feel like you have to push it, but slapping and massaging your skin will help."

Miranda showed her, letting go of her foot she slapped and rubbed at her arms and shoulders. Leethie imitated her, the slaps throwing sprays of sweat into the air. This time she did laugh. It seemed to cool her sizzling skin.

"This is SO crazy!"

"I know, right?!" Miranda agreed. "Jean says it moves the blood to the skin and helps cool it."

"That's who you're house-sitting for? Jean?" Leethie asked. Sweat was streaming in rivulets between her breasts and pooling in her navel. She felt light-headed but was determined to keep up with Miranda, who seemed unperturbed. "How long are they gone again?

"Yeah, Marcus and Jean," Miranda told her. "They're in Costa Rica surfing until the end of May."

Still, with all the slapping and rubbing, Leethie didn't last long and quickly cried 'uncle'. Miranda watched her as she got up, a hand out and at the ready, in case Leethie fell, but Leethie was steady.