Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool air felt amazing, and they found a six of ice-cold beers waiting for them on the railing. Miranda looked around for Thom but he was gone.

"Thanks Thom," she called into the dark. "We've got it from here!"

"Holy shit Da, he's a keeper!"

"He definitely has his moments," Miranda admitted, grabbing two of the bottles from the carrier. "Now come on!"

They went into the shower room and Miranda turned on a cold shower, pushing Leethie in - who squealed in shock. Miranda, who was still holding her under the water by the arm, told her to stay in as long as she could, laughing as Leethie shimmied and screamed against the cold.

When she was finally allowed to come out Miranda handed her one of the beers and jumped under the cold spray. Leethie was glad to see Miranda didn't last much longer than she did, and jumped around wooting and rubbing at her skin just as much. Hardly drying off, she led Leethie back outside.

There was a little bench at the end of the deck and they shared it, leaning back, wrapped in their towels, arms pressed against each other. The night was cold. The wet breeze smelled loamy and green. They could hear drops, but it was hard to tell if it was raining or just being blown from the trees.

"The second sweat is easier," Miranda promised. "You'll last a lot longer."

"If you say so."

"Wait till our fourth or fifth sweat," Miranda said with a smile. "It gets psychedelic; makes you a little crazy - but in a good way."

Even with the cold showers, it took them a surprisingly long time to cool back down, but once they did they got cold fast. Leaving their beers they hustle back into the dark little room shivering.

Once again they were hit with the blast of heat. Retaking their spots, Leethie watched as Miranda adjusted her towel and lay down with her knees bent. Leethie, following her lead, did the same, but rather than laying with her feet at Miranda's head she lay with her head near Miranda's.

Looking at the ceiling Leethie could hear Miranda rubbing herself all over and began to do the same. Outside on the deck her skin had dried and was at first tacky, but already she could feel a sheen of sweat lubricating her hands.

For a long time, they lay in silence, Leethie listening to Miranda's breath and movements. She thought of Miranda's long hair, of her little figure; always petite and lithe she was somehow tighter now - finer.

"You look great Da," she said into the dark. "This life suits you."

Miranda grunted, her wet movements gaining an urgency Leethie understood as she rubbed her own heating skin.

"It's good here," Miranda told her. "I never imagined a life like this for myself but I like it and the people are great."

"And Thom?" Leethie asked, she was wetly rubbing the sweat over her belly and breasts, absently pulling at her nipples in the privacy of the dark. "How is it being with a guy?"

"That's good too," Miranda told her, but with less conviction. "He's kind and patient, and he's funny. It's been nice."

Leethie didn't press her but she thought the description was surprisingly limp. And for herself, she was beginning to get overwhelmed by the heat as well as turned on.

"I'm not going to last too much longer," she admitted. "This is already crazy."

"Maybe if you stop playing with your boobs you'll last longer," Miranda teased.

Leethie jerked her head towards Miranda's in surprise. Saw that she had turned to look at her, and felt a stab of embarrassment.

"Fuck you Da!" She laughed, but then added shyly, "I couldn't help it, it's been like a million years."

"For you?" Miranda asked, clearly enjoying seeing Leethie squirm. "You can have any guy you want any time you want."

"Well, having to move back in with my parents put a real crimp in my love life, '' she admitted but didn't add that being hated as the school slut had cooled her jets. She had carefully avoided the guys at work, but had been gun shy about guys she met out as well. She had turned to Linda out of hunger, and that had ended in disaster anyway. And as it was she was so horny lately that the three nights she'd spent with her Godparents had been ridiculously frustrating. Sleeping in an open loft had left her too self-conscious to take care of herself, and all she had wanted to do was take care of herself. As much as she had enjoyed the visit with Bobbie and Donald, it had been a grinding three nights...

"I'm sorry about the job Leethie," Miranda said more seriously. "That must have been terrible."

Leethie pictured Linda; remembered her excitement as she pushed her down the wall of the supply closet until she was kneeling; of straddling her folded legs and watching Linda's shiny black hair disappear under her skirt.

'She didn't tell HR about that,' Leethie thought bitterly remembering Linda guiltily wiping her lips and chin on her sleeves. Leethie hadn't told Miranda any more than her parents, that it had been a 'personality conflict' and leaving it at that. Sweat was getting into her eyes, or at least they were beginning to sting.

"I'm cooked." She said flatly.

"Me too," Miranda agreed. "Come on, I'll follow you out.

Again Leethie took the first shower, jumping around screaming and laughing under the icy spray, but she stayed under as long as she could until her skin burned and thoughts of tears and Linda were washed away.

"Here. Don't get out," Miranda said, turning off the water and handing her a plastic squeeze bottle. "It's peppermint soap. It's great, it makes your butt hole tingle."

Leethie laughed and took the bottle. It looked like bulk dish soap. The packaging was dense text, seemed to be biblical verse, but it smelled good. She worked it over her skin into a lather, and pointedly into the crack of her ass; surprised that Miranda was right.

"Eeeep!" She called out. "You're ri- OH FUCK!"

Miranda had turned the cold water back on without warning and Leethie felt as if her heart had stopped.

"You fucking bitch!" Leethie bellowed but scrubbed at herself till the soap was gone. Jumping out of the shower as soon as it was. Miranda was waiting with her towel held up, she wrapped her in it and, hugging her, rubbed at Leethie's shivering back.

"Doesn't your skin feel fantastic?" She asked, beaming at Leethie with a big beautiful smile. With that she dropped her towel and jumped into the shower, screaming,"OK, my turn!"

When Miranda was done they went back outside, throwing their towels over the railing. Still naked and wet they naked squeezed onto the little bench. They listened to the rain, which began to fall in earnest now. They killed their first beers and Miranda got up to get them two more. Leethie watched her pretty back, enjoying her petite hourglass shape, and the womanly sway of her muscular ass.

"Damn black girl!" She murmured admiringly. Miranda turned and pulled a face, but had a little more swish in her walk as she returned with the beers. "No, you look really good Da, seriously, hippy life suits you."

"You like it?" Miranda asked. Leethie was looking at her shaved pussy. Miranda held the beers up like the St Pauli girl, canted one knee inward, and rolled her hips forward.

"I do. It doesn't fit with the hippy-thing, but it looks great on you... little copycat," Leethie teased. "I bet it drives Thom crazy, you must have to fight him off."

"I wish," Miranda said as she sat down.

As she did Leethie put her arm around Miranda, and squeezed her, aware that she was pressing her arm into her breast, but not caring.

Leethie wondered what Miranda meant about Thom, but something in her voice cautioned her not to tease or joke. They sat in silence and finished their beers. Leethie was surprised to see Miranda opened the grate and threw a couple more logs on the coals before they went back in for their third sweat.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Leethie moaned as the heat hit her chilled wet skin. "How is this not hot enough?"

"It drops fast if you let it die down," Miranda explained as she took her place. She didn't lay down this time, but instead sat up again, with her back against the wall, as she had for the first sweat. Following her example Leethie took her original position, sitting up with her feet near Miranda's hip.

The sauna seemed still hotter now, and the rain was striking the metal roof of the shed in heavy sheets. For a long time, they just listened to the building roar of the storm. Sweat had pooled in Leethie's belly button, she squished it out with her finger.

Miranda began to rub her arms and shoulders, her movements weren't vigorous though. Her hands moved slowly, pushing at her skin. Her breasts looked full, her nipples were erect; pointing cones. Her eyes were hooded, but shining in the strange light from the glowing stove. Her lips were parted and wet. It seemed like she was sighing, but Leethie couldn't hear over the rain.

"How often do you do this?" Leethie asked, raising her voice above the din. Her breath was shallow, almost panting. She told herself it was the heat.

"Usually just once a week." Miranda said, "But I thought it would help you relax after the drive. It's hard on weeknights though with our schedules, because it's so much work and takes so long, but it makes for a nice Friday or Saturday night."

"Hot date?" Leethie asked, expecting a groan or a slap.

"You have no idea," Miranda replied.

"What?" Leethie asked, not understanding. "Wait. Do you fuck in here?"

"Cuming is super intense," Miranda confided with a shy smile. "Like no other orgasm I've ever had, and they last forever."

Leethie felt her pulse thunder. Slow but crashing. She blamed the sauna. She had begun to rub her arms and shoulders, trying to cool her skin, she was slick with sweat; felt as if she were dripping as hard as the rain.

"Show me," she told Miranda, moving her hands to her thighs. Sweat ran like rain across her skin as Leethie pushed against the tops of her thighs, sliding her hands inward, spreading them. Miranda looked at her in surprise. Glancing between her legs, and then turning away.

"No Leethie, I'm not going to cheat on Thom," Miranda said, wrinkling her brow and pushing out her lip in a pout.

"What are you talking about?" Leethie asked, staring at her lip. Even in the dim glow of the stove, she could see Miranda was as drenched in sweat as she was. "I bet Thom would love it. Haven't you told him?"

"No!" Miranda almost shouted in genuine shock. Then quieter, but just loud enough to be heard over the pounding of the rain, she admitted, "I've never told anyone."

"Well," Leethie began but had to stop. She was out of breath. For all her bravada, she was relieved beyond measure that Thom didn't know; that Miranda hadn't told anyone else either. But desperately trying to sound nonchalant, she took a deep breath through her nose, struggling to modulate it, and then justified, "It's not cheating Da, we're not lovers or some gay shit."

Miranda had turned her face towards the wall. Leethie pressed her hip with her right foot, smearing their sweat down the outside of Miranda's thigh with her toes, as she spread her knees wide. Her hand was on her pussy, it was perfectly smooth and hairless. She had gotten a Brazilian just before she left Austin; had groomed and preened the day before until Bobbie had chased her out of the bathroom.

"Don't Leethie," Miranda whined, hiding her face.

"Don't be coy Da," Leethie whispered into the roar of the rain and lifted her right foot up Miranda's side. Her pedicure was perfect, her toes seemed to glow. Her heart was pounding and her breath wanted to come in gasps, but she forced herself to inhale slowly. Hooking her toes behind Miranda's neck she pulled with her foot. "We both know you love eating pussy."

With her foot hooked around Miranda's neck, Leethie reached around with her toes, pressing them into Miranda's cheek, Miranda pushed back at Leethie's toes with her jaw.

Miranda had twisted away from Leethie who watched the back of her head, its tilt, and turns. Leethie pressed the top of her foot into Miranda's cheek. The flesh was soft and wet against the boney top of her foot. Curling her big toe back, Leethie searched for Miranda's hidden mouth, for her lips; their secret garden.

The sweat, Miranda's and Leethie's, made the search slippery and wet - her ankle sliding against Miranda's neck, the top of her foot pressing against the sopping flesh of Miranda's face. Leethie's hips rolled and she felt herself open, the wet heat of her belly meeting the blast furnace of the sauna. The tip of her toe was against the side of Miranda's nose.

Leethie's muscles were stiff as she was focused entirely on her foot. She slowly rotated it at the ankle, moving her toe off the side of Miranda's nose, over her upper lip to the tight crease of her mouth.

"Don't play games Da," she said, loud enough to be heard over the drumming of the rain. She pushed her toe into the sweaty flesh of Miranda's lips - noting that the other girl hadn't turned her face away from the intrusion. She could feel her toenail touching Miranda's teeth; could feel her need turning into impatience. "Open your fucking mouth, Miranda!"

Leethie felt Miranda's lips soften, then her jaw go slack. She pushed her toe into Miranda's mouth pushing past her teeth, feeling them open obediently. A charge of triumph exploded inside Leethie. She had wanted this for so long, had wanted it so badly.

"Suck," she commanded.

Leethie's hips flexed and she moaned at the feeling of Miranda's lips closing around her toe. Miranda twisted her body away from Leethie even further, showing her beautiful back in its entirety. Her pose reminded Leethie of Ingres' La Grande Odalisque. But Miranda's face was turned away from Leethie, hidden from view in the dark corner; secret.

'Our secret,' Leethie thought as Miranda took her foot in her hands, and holding in it she began to softly suck.

The pounding of the rain was coming in great waves of white noise. The liquid warmth of Miranda's mouth felt cool in comparison to the crackling dry heat of the sauna. Leethie slouched back on her elbows and felt a little lightheaded as she cupped her breasts in her hands, sweat lubricating her fingers.

"Is that how you suck Thom's dick?" Leethie wanted to know. There was real anger behind the question. The image of Miranda giving Thom a blow job was ugly to Leethie in a way she could never admit as jealousy. "I bet you're a great cocksucker. Thom must love fucking your mouth."

As always Leethie's taunts seemed only to push Miranda to try harder, sucking with greater enthusiasm, her tongue rolling and pressing the digit.

"Turn around now and stop hiding," she ordered as she pulled her toe from Miranda's mouth.

Miranda let go of Leethie's foot and twisted back around. Her face and chest were as shiny with sweat as her back and shoulders had been. Drool coated Miranda's lips and her face was dripping wet, her eyes hooded. Sweat dripped off her chin like tears. Miranda leaned in and placed her hands flat on the towel, right between Leethie's spread legs. Leethie flexed and stiffened, her whole body like a flower rooted, but orientating itself to the glare of the sun.

Turning onto her knees Miranda folded herself onto her knees in the corner. She had looked to herself, and her surroundings as she did this, being careful not to burn herself against the wood, to stay on the towels, not to slip off the bench. Her movements had been dancer-like in their economy. Miranda was performing for her.

'I should make her beg,' Leethie told herself. But rather than excitement she felt a stab of fear. Leethie wasn't confident she would beg. So much time had passed, so much had changed. She didn't know how much Thom meant to her, how far she could push Miranda, and wanted this too much to risk finding out.

Once grounded and balanced Miranda looked at Leethie. On all fours, she moved her weight still forward, placing her hands on the bench to either side of Leethie's waist. She moved until their faces were very close until Leethie could smell the beer on her breath. The sweat dripped off Miranda's tits, spattering Leethie's hands and hard nipples.

For a moment Leethie thought she was going to kiss her, but Miranda just stared into her eyes, her regard almost blank. she was panting softly in the intense heat. In the strange glow from the stove, Miranda looked other worldly. Leethie could see her lips parted and slick with drool, her white teeth and the pink tip of her tongue just visible.

The enormous dry heat of the sauna seemed like a physical thing bearing down on Leethie. The wet heat of her excitement rose up throughout her body, creating a surface tension; her skin seemed to be suspended in heat; it pulsed with the pressure. Miranda's body and face seemed to be reflecting the heat, wet and dry, intensifying it as if she were a mirror and a lens. Leethie's ass rose off her sweat-drenched towel; her hips seeking out Miranda's mouth.

"Please Leethie," Miranda begged, but Leethie had no idea what for; couldn't tell if she wanted to stop or keep going. "Please..."

"Show me, Miranda," she told her. "Suck me off."

Miranda's eyes seemed to glare for sn instant but her lips were open and her jaw slack as she lowered herself back and down. Holding Leethie's gaze, Miranda moved her hands onto the inside of Leethie's thighs and lowered her mouth to her sex, but just before making contact she stopped.

"This is sex Leethie. We're having sex. I'm cheating on Thom with you."

Her words were plain, her tone was adult and almost conversational, her expression serious. But Miranda's lips were puffy and wet, almost dripping. She held them softly parted, they were almost touching Leethie's pussy which was swollen and looked fat with need. Leethie could feel Miranda's breath, cool against her overheated flesh.

"I don't fucking care what it is for you."

The rain was still crashing against the little shed in waves but all Leethie could hear was the thundering of her heart as Miranda finally kissed her, splitting her open with a curl of her tongue.

Leethie's hands began to pump at her breasts like she was milking them, relishing the wet slickness. Perhaps because of the heat Miranda didn't spend much time licking Leethie's pussy, but pulling back her hood with her fingers she used her lips and tongue to embrace the dome of Leethie's clit.

The two women stared into each other's eyes as Miranda began softly chugging. The beat of her nursing matched the wet pumping of Leethie's hands against her breasts. Leethie had wanted this for so long, had waited most of a year for this, had fantasized about it, had driven a thousand miles thinking of little else, even so, she had never imagined it feeling this good.

"Oh God Da, you're so good," she confessed, the words ripped from her. She watched Miranda's eyes go soft with pleasure and couldn't help herself; telling her, "I love your mouth so much."

Miranda's sucking was growing harder and faster and so was the stroking of her hands, but Leethie couldn't support herself any longer and, breaking eye contact, had to lay back on her towel. The roar of the rain on the roof joined the heat bearing down on her; pressing her flat. She raised her arms over her head and pushed her fingers into her hair, clutching it as if it were a lifeline. And Leethie felt her heart start to chug.

Great liquid pushes of blood filled her ears. Miranda seemed to be driving the great muscle with her lips. The beating seemed more like the powerful lapping of a viscus wine-red sea. And each wave grew stronger and louder until Leethie couldn't hear the rain any longer until her whole world was Miranda's mouth and the thundering of her heart.

WHOOSH... WHOOSH...

WHOOOSH... WHOOOSH...

WHOOOOSH... WHOOOOSH...

WHOOOOOSH... WHOOOOOSH...