Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone was screaming for God's help; was screaming Miranda's name; was screaming that she loved her.


Miranda helped Leethie to her feet. Supporting her around the waist, their bodies sliding wetly against each other, she guided Leethie to the door, careful to keep her away from the stove and the hot wood of the wall. She opened the door and the cool air offered some relief. Leethie held onto the handle of the door for support as Miranda moved the two of them onto the little deck.

For a moment they stood there, Miranda's arms around Leethie's waist, holding her tight. Leethie's arms were draped over Miranda's shoulders, one hand touching her hair. Their bodies were pressed together.

"Da."

"It's ok," Miranda whispered. Her lips against Leethie's neck. "Let's get you in the shower and cool you down."

Miranda had the door to the shower house open and was guiding Leethie into the little room. Reaching into the stall, but without letting Leethie go, Miranda started the water, fiddling with it for a moment before guiding Leethie under the stream. The water was warm but still cooler than Leethie's core, which felt feverish.

"I'm going to turn it down," Miranda told her. She had gotten into the stall with Leethie and was still holding her. The two of them stepped under the spray together. "I don't want to shock you, so we'll cool it down gradually."

Leethie could feel the water getting cooler, and it was wonderful. Her legs were still wobbly, but putting her head beneath the cooling shower felt invigorating. Her loose flesh began to stiffen and pull, she took great gulping breaths.

"There's my girl," Miranda cooed, still easing the temperature down further. Her grip on Leethie had loosened and she stepped back as Leethie began to turn and rub herself against the cold.

"Oh! Oh!" Leethie called but even as she did Miranda turned the water off altogether. "Oh, God..."

"Here," Miranda said, as she crouched and picked up the bottle of soap. Filling her palm she stood and began to lather Leethie's back and shoulders. "Lean against the wall."

Leethie did as she was told. Supporting herself against her forearms and resting her cheek against her hands. with the cold gone she felt weak again, her muscles slackening. Even her lips seemed to droop, hanging away from her teeth.

Her heat-opened pores tingled as Miranda massaged the peppermint soap into her shoulders and biceps, her armpits, and down her flanks. Her hands reached around and worked the soap over her belly and up to her breasts. Leethie signed as she cupped her breasts, the lather making the contact slippery and smooth.

It distantly occurred to Leethie that Miranda had never touched her breasts or much of her body at all. But now Miranda was squeezing them and pinching her nipples, which were long and hard. When she reached the soap up near Leethie's collar bones, she pressed down hard, smashing her breasts flat and making Leethie moan.

For a long time, Miranda's hands roamed Leethie's torso, giving special attention to her breasts and belly but going no lower. But then she crouched again, filling her hand with more soap, she lathered Leethie's calves.

"Come on," Miranda prompted, with an urging squeeze, and Leethie lifted her right foot obediently. Miranda soaped it carefully, her fingers sliding in and out between each toe and scrubbing the sole with her palm before placing it back on the cement floor of the shower.

"And again."

Leethie lifted her other foot and Miranda washed it with the same care. She was returning to herself. The heat was still pouring off her and Miranda's bodies, filling the chilly stall with steam, but she felt refreshed.

Miranda placed her left foot back down and Leethie could hear her getting more soap from the bottle and felt as she stood up again. Her left hand reached into the cleft of Leethie's ass, her right circled around, and took Leethie by the pussy.

As Miranda's hand moved against her, Leethie lifted her tailbone and widened her stance, giving access.

The soap and her fingers felt cool against her asshole and her lips. She was biting her fingers hard. She wanted to feel Miranda inside her, but Miranda's hands left her. Leethie heard the squeak of the knobs as Miranda turfed the shower back on. There was a thrilling shock as the cold water hit her but it quickly warmed.

Miranda's hands moved over her skin, pushing the water, rinsing the soap suds away. Off her shoulders, arms, back, and ass. Under her pits, her breasts, off her belly. Miranda knelt and smoothed the soap off Leethie's legs. Her head drenched under the shower she kissed Leethie's ass and hips and, as Leethie turned, she kissed the smooth bald skin of her mons.

Miranda stood again so Leethie was between her and the showerhead, the warm spray hitting Leethie's shoulders and back. Miranda put her left arm around Leethie's waist, pressing them tight together. They hadn't been this intimate since The Storm. That night Miranda had cum rubbing herself against Leethie's leg. The next morning they had woken up in a tangle of limbs. Leethie had gotten up, showered, and left the house. They had never talked about it. Leethie had let Miranda eat her out, but had kept her at arm's length otherwise. As much as she liked it, she hadn't let Miranda finger her again. Her mouth in her ear had been too intimate, too intense, too queer.

Leethie wanted it now. Wanted Miranda inside here, wanted her mouth; thought of the wet sounds of her tongue in her ear, pictured her tilting her head to fit their lips together... But perhaps afraid to try and kiss Leethie on the lips, Miranda pressed her lips to Leethie's neck and began to softly suck at her pulse.

As Miranda's right hand pushed between Leethie's legs, Leethie put her arms around Miranda's shoulders and held her tight for support. Two of Miranda's fingers pushed in and up, easily entering Leethie. Leethie was wet and open; soft. Miranda's fingers curled and began to stroke the hard swollen roof of Leethie's cunt. And even as they did, her thumb found Leethie's clitoris and began to circle.

"Oh fuck Da..." Leethie cried, clutching hard at Miranda. Her breasts were pressing down and against Miranda's. Each shift dragging them against each other was a deliciously wet sensation. Miranda fucked Leethie. "Oh fucking God Da!"

Miranda's hand worked frantically, her lips and tongue never leaving Leethie's neck; slurping at the flesh, polishing it. Leethie's knees began to give and she turned to lean back into the corner of the shower. The shower bounced off Miranda's shoulder and back now.

"Ah! Ah! AH! AHH! AHH!" Leethie's hips were pumping but couldn't keep up with Miranda's hand which pistoned in and out of her.

"Ohhhh gnnnN!" Leethie choked as she threw her head back and bounced it against the cedar wall of the stall.

"MmmnMnmmmMnnmmMMN!" She called out, her throat felt raw, but the sound was muffled and garbled by the confusion of their mouths.

She and Miranda were kissing, it was frantic and bruising. Their teeth crashed and bit, lips pinched and dragged, tongues lashed. Leethie was clawing and crushing Miranda's ass. She needed to be closer, to pull Miranda into her, to consume her.

Miranda's hand was trapped. Leethie had mounted her thigh, was humping it and her hand, as her fingers and thumb still worked. She held Miranda to her by the grip on her ass.

The orgasm when it came hunched Leethie over. She pulled Miranda onto her toes, who held tight. Their breath mixed as they kissed.


"That was some hot gay sexy," Miranda quipped.

"Fuck you," Leethie shot back.

They were drinking the last two beers, sitting outside on the little bench, listening to the rain. It had slowed and the drops were minuscule, almost like a mist. Even after the two of them had showered for so long, steam was still rising off their naked bodies.

"Just sayin'," Miranda said, tipping the bottom of her bottle towards Leethie's. Leethie laughed and clinked bottles with her. "But all joking aside Leethie, I don't want Thom to know."

"I'll never tell him," Leethie promised. "But seriously I don't know how you fuck in there."

Miranda made a scoffing sound, but just took a swig of her beer.

"What?" Leethie asked, turning to look at her friend. Miranda's expression was sour. "I thought..."

"He likes to masturbate," Miranda said simply. "A lot."

"Together?" Leethie asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess..." Miranda started. "Mostly he likes me to watch him, and for me to talk. Sometimes... oh well, there's a lot of ass stuff. I thought maybe it was- I don't know what I thought it was about, but it's taken over somehow. That's all he wants anymore; to pretend."

Leethie didn't say anything but felt an anger blooming into a fury.


They took two more sweats. And just as Miranda predicted, Leethie felt high by the end. her skin seemed to open up, water poured out of her, it smelled and tasted of nothing. After they'd rinsed and cooled down a last time Miranda shared a tub of lotion she said was made by a woman in town. It smelled fresh and bright. It wasn't greasy, and disappeared into her thirsty skin. Miranda loaded the stove with logs before they walked back through the woods and the farmyard to the little cottage where they were staying.

Thom was waiting for them with dinner and a bottle of red wine. The three of them ate. She and Miranda were giddy. Thom was awkward and quiet. Afterward, he excused himself and went back to the sauna to sweat.

She and Miranda did the dishes then went to the outhouse, Miranda showing Leethie the drill. Back inside they laughed and jostled brushing their teeth over the kitchen sink. Miranda had made a bed for her on the floor of Jean's sewing room.

Leethie could feel herself hitting a wall. The early start, long drive, and the sauna catching up to her all at once. Miranda came in and sat next to her on the air mattress, petting her hair.

"I'm so glad you're here," she whispered. "I've missed you so."

"I've missed you terribly Da," Leethie told her, putting an arm around her waist and pressing her face against Miranda's thigh. She was weeping. "You can't even know. I'm so glad I'm with you again."

"Everything's OK Leethie. Everything's going to be fine."