Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 11

Story Info
Leethie and Thom are stranded by a squall.
14.2k words
4.63
5k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who like their lesbian sex uncut, a warning: This story is a lesbian romance, and in addition to lesbian sex this chapter features sex between a man and a woman - the emotional story being told throughout, however, is the love story between two women. Because I've seen complaints in the comments of other authors' stories over miscategorization, I thought I'd try and head off any unhappiness.

Once again I'd like to thank ButteredCrumpet, for helping me along. I had discarded a chapter of this story as unworkable, but we collaborated on finishing it together. It turned out so well I integrated it back into the story as the second act of this chapter. (If you don't like how it turned out, it's entirely my fault.)

This series is a companion to my story Truth & Admiration.

My intent is not to offend, but this is a d/s lesbian romance with strong themes of nonconsent and reluctance. If any of that's not your cup of tea, I understand and hope you will find another story to enjoy.

As always I hope you will enjoy the story, and that if you do you will leave a comment.

XOSNS


The Squall


Leethie was almost asleep when she heard Thom come in after his sauna. Miranda and she had both crashed almost as soon as they'd come back from theirs.

She opened her eyes as he entered the sewing room and dropped his towel. She could see his erection standing straight out from his body, rigid and long. She knew he could see her clearly, and knew what he wanted. She sat up. She was topless but made no move to cover herself. Rolling off the mat and onto the floor, she knelt in front of him, knees spread. Stepping forward, he didn't take hold of her hair, but instead just pressed his cock to her lips.

Leethie looked up at him and obediently began to wet the fat head of his cock with her tongue. Holding his shaft loosely in her hand she stroked him lightly as she made wet pillows of her lips and rolled the wet smooth skin of his glans in and out of her mouth. She felt him shiver.

'Anticipation?' She wondered. 'Guilt... dread?"

She took him into her mouth, looking into his eyes. They glittered with excitement. He was looking at her breasts, but his attention shifted to her face, to her mouth. Leethie had never allowed a man cum in her mouth, let alone swallowed, but she was thinking what a relief it would be to swallow Thom's load; to be done with him. She sucked harder and deeper, he let her. His shaft and her hand were wet with her spit now, and she gripped him tighter, stroking him faster as she sucked. She looked up from her work to see he was staring back at her, his gaze was hard but not unkind, his breathing sharp and jagged.

She felt him jerk and he didn't pull away. She felt real excitement at the idea of making him cum; felt herself growing warm, her heart beginning to race as she focused on his pleasure, trying to imagine what her tongue and lips were doing to him.

Thom took a deep breath and his whole body stiffened, but instead of cumming he pushed her slowly away; almost gently. Leethie stifled a groan, but stayed on her knees, looking up at him, lips parted, tip of her tongue between her teeth. Her mouth and chin were wet. She thought of Miranda's mouth, shining and wet; tried to make hers as enticing. She cupped her breast in her right hand. Her palm was covered in thick saliva and slid wetly over her skin. She imagined a long rope of cum shooting onto her breasts and neck. But Thom was still. He seemed to gather himself for a moment.

"Good girl, Leethie," he murmured as he turned, picking up his towel and drying his erection with it as he left her room. The expression on his face as he'd turned away had been strange, he'd looked sad or maybe disappointed.

Leethie's left hand was gripping her crotch. Her panties were soaked. She stripped them off and climbed back onto her mat.

She listened as he quietly climbed the steep narrow staircase up to Miranda, heard the soft moans and muffled voices, then the slow rhythmic creaks as he began to fuck her. Leethie imagined the two of them on their sides, Thom spooning Miranda, his long thick cock sliding into her from behind.

There was a while when Miranda's moans sounded plaintive like he'd woken her up, like she was tired and wanted to sleep. But at some point, she crossed a line and Leethie could hear real pleasure taking over; her moans and cries growing louder. Leethie imagined her on her stomach now, arms stretched out above her, legs spread wide.

Miranda had told Leethie Thom called her ass "The Boom", that he was "obsessed with it". Leethie pictured his hips pushing against Miranda's muscular ass, his back arched like a bow, arms straight, holding him above her.

'Upward facing dog,' she thought.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah," Miranda called. Her voice was clear now, no longer muffled, almost as if there were no ceiling separating her and Leethie; as if Miranda were floating spread-eagle above her. Leethie was on her belly. She had clamped her pillowcase in her teeth, was breathing hard, almost mechanically through her nose. He was fucking her hard.

"AH! AH! AH! AH!" Miranda called now. Leethie had never heard Miranda so loud, so totally abandoned to her own pleasure. She was making no attempt to quiet herself, the cries were rising in pitch now, and he was pounding into her faster. Their fucking seemed to bounce the whole house.

"AAAHGOD!" Miranda cried out. Leethie could almost pretend they were for her, that Miranda was cumming for her. "AAAHGODTHOM! AAAHTHOMFUCK!"

Leethie's orgasm was bittersweet. Her pillow was wet with tears. She was sobbing.


On the morning of the squall, Leethie scrapped her plans to go into the city. Thom had been using his VW Bus to get his tools back and forth to the boat building school. He had left early before either of them were awake.

"Just take the Volvo," Leethie called up to Miranda.

"Are you sure?" she shouted back down the stairs. Leethie was at the little kitchen table, the oak seat of the chair still cold against her bare thighs. Miranda was a Manhattan girl and wasn't much of a driver. Leethie knew the idea of taking the work truck scared her. Having Miranda drive the Volvo made Leethie nervous, but she also knew it was good for Miranda, that she needed to get used to driving more out here.

"You'll be stranded," Miranda warned.

"Stranded is good," Leethie told her, staring into her coffee. The cream was swirling like great weather formations. "Stranded sounds great actually."

Miranda came barrelling down the steps, she was in her stocking feet. She had dressed in tight low-slung jeans with a loose purple top of coarse fabric embroidered with simple flowers - that looked Central American to Leethie.

"OK, if you really don't mind," Miranda was smiling. She had put her hair back into little 'knotties', done her eyes, and had red lipstick. She smiled and spun for Leethie. "How do I look?"

"Hippy fabulous," Leethie told her; and she did. She was such a pretty slip of a girl. Leethie loved when she painted her lips red and knew that's probably why Miranda had done it - as a tease. "And a little slutty."

"Slutty?!" Miranda wrinkled her brow and stuck out her lip - then narrowed her eyes mischievously. "But, like workplace-appropriate--slutty, right?"

"Totally workplace-appropriate--slutty," she assured her. "Don't fret."

"OK, good!" Miranda kissed Leethie hard on the mouth, grabbed her travel mug and the car keys from the table, where Leethie had set them and made a charge for the door. "Gotta go! Gotta go! See you tonight, I'll bring the OYSTERS!"

Leethie listened to the car start and die, then start again. There was a grinding of gears as Miranda backed out, but then the engine engaged and faded into the distance. She was gone.

It had been a good week. Leethie had been driving Miranda to work and picking her up afterward. She had filled her days by going into the city to explore and job hunt. She had brought back flowers and fish and groceries and other treats from the downtown market. Mostly she just wanted to get her bearings. The three of them ate, drank, and listened to music together each night; every night was a party. Both Thom and Miranda had urged her to relax for a few days and made it clear she was welcome to stay in the farmhouse with them as long as she wanted. And she wanted to stay, but she was also anxious to get started.

Additionally, as much as she loved living with Miranda again, she felt a powerful ambivalence. She had always liked Thom, and despite herself, she still liked him. He seemed like such a genuinely good guy. He was funny and smart. He cooked and worked hard and was neat. Miranda obviously adored him, and he was good company, seemed to take such good care of her. If Leethie didn't know better she'd say he loved Miranda. But she also knew he was rejecting Miranda, that he had stopped having sex with her and was refusing her advances. The only semblance of sex they had in weeks was when he wanted her to watch him masturbate.

"One charming motherfuckin' pig," she thought wryly.

But her anger at this slight was real. It mixed with her own guilt and regret for having rejected Miranda on their last night together in the apartment. She had tormented herself for months over that mistake and had been afraid she had ruined their friendship; it almost had. That fear and regret, mixed with her resentment of Thom's unforgivable refusal, created in Leethie a toxic brew of confusion and contempt.

Rather than confronting Thom or Miranda, she took it out on Thom by teasing him mercilessly - which Miranda seemed to enjoy. Leethie had known Thom found her attractive back in school, and while he tried hard to hide it that hadn't changed. Miranda had laughed it off - it was, after all, just guilty looks - and Leethie hadn't entirely minded the attention; part of her fed off it. But mostly she enjoyed using his desire against him, choosing a short tight shirt for bed each night in order to give him an eyeful, then watching him squirm.

"You're going to give him a stroke," Miranda joked after a few nights of this. Whether or not she realized Leethie was doing it to punish Thom, she obviously didn't mind and clearly found it amusing.

And even more than punishing him, Leethie liked the idea that these displays might spur Thom to fuck Miranda.

'Even if he thinks of me while he does it,' Leethie told herself, liking the idea.

But the walls and ceilings of the farmhouse were thin and Leethie was sure there wasn't any fucking happening in the little attic where they slept.

'He lets her watch while he jerks off about me though,' she thought dismissively. Her coffee was gone, she was staring at the dregs.

She left her cup and went upstairs. The bed was unmade and clothes were just left where they fell. Leethie made the bed and gathered up the dirty clothes. The hamper was full, so, after neatening Miranda's things on the table beside the large standup mirror, she took it with her downstairs.

She put her cup in the sink, searched the sewing room for any dirty laundry of her own, and pulled on some sweatpants and a flannel shirt. In the foyer she grabbed one of Marcus' overcoats and the yellow wellies, setting off for the bathhouse with the hamper. Miranda's panties were crowded with hers on the top of the laundry. She glanced at them as she walked the path through the farmyard and into the woods. The gusset of Miranda's panties was marked by a delicate chalky moth-like print. She thought of Miranda's painted lips and wished she hadn't had to rush off early to pick up the oysters.

"Oysters will be good," she thought.


"I've never tried them," Linda had admitted, blushing.

"Don't feel bad!" Leethie laughed, rubbing the girl's arm. "I mean it's not like they're local fare! My family moved here from SF when I was a kid, so I grew up eating them."

"I'd like to try them, I think?" Linda said doubtfully. Leethie laughed and smoothed her short black hair with her hand. The two of them were slouched in the backseat of a cab. It was late but there were still lots of people out. It was a beautiful Friday night and all of Austin was celebrating.

"It was just an idea!" Leethie assured her. The two of them were slumped in the backseat of the cab, heading back to Leethie's apartment where Linda had left her car. "But look, if you feel up to driving... just, there are options, that's all."

Leethie lived close enough to walk to and from work, but that night Linda had given Leethie a ride to her apartment after work, and changed into her dress there rather than making the rush hour drive home and back before they'd gone out. The plan had been dinner and a couple of drinks. They had started with beers and noodles at a dingy little Korean place Linda knew.

"I'm not actually old enough to drink," Linda admitted under her breath as they walked to their table balancing their trays. Leethie looked at her and smiled. Linda was so tall and model beautiful, she wouldn't have trouble getting into any of the bars they were going to.

'She could walk right into any bar in Austin,' Leethie thought.

"So this is kinda like ramen?" She asked warily as they had sat down in the little Formica booth with their beers. "Is that bad to say?

"Definitely don't ever say it to my mom," Linda warned. "These are called guksu - this is guksu jangguk."

Linda split her chopsticks and, one in each hand, and rubbed them across each other repeatedly. Leethie wasn't sure what she was doing or why, but had imitated her, figuring it was the right thing to do.

She had laughed watching Linda noisily slurp her noodles and did her best to imitate that too, splashing her face with hot broth when she did so, and making them both laugh. Linda covered her mouth daintily with the back of her hand as she laughed, her eyes squeezed shut.

While they ate Linda had talked about Korean cuisine, why it was so special. She started to tell Leethie about the different types of kimchi served with their meal.

"200 types of kimchi?" asked Leethie, looking at her companion in mock suspicion. "Really?"

"The different kinds bring different flavors and textures. This one is called kkakdugi," she explained, nimbly plucking a red cube from a bowl with her chopsticks. "It's made with radish cut into cubes, it's crunchy, not too salty, and not too sweet."

This was a whole new Linda. The shy girl with the bad posture and nerdy clothes had been replaced by this confident beauty sitting up straight in spaghetti straps. She had enjoyed watching the physical transformation take place as they had noisily changed and done their hair and faces together in Leethie's bathroom mirror. But the real change had been when they got here, watching as Linda confidently ordered for them both in Korean, smiling and trading what looked like flirty barbs with the man at the register.

"Take a piece and move it around your mouth," she instructed. Linda was smiling, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Leethie could see how much she was enjoying being the teacher.

Obediently, if somewhat awkwardly, Leethie picked up one of the cubes with her chopsticks and put it in her mouth.

"Feel the clean edges," Linda instructed, "let the flavors roll across your tastebuds, now that your mouth is coated with the essence of kkakdugi take a sip of the guksu broth."

Leethie followed Linda's lead and lifted her bowl with two hands, and smiling at Linda over the steaming broth, she took a noisy sip.

"See how the flavors combine to create a delicate balance between the meaty broth? The slight sweetness enhances the flavor?" Linda prompted. "And how the chili is not too spicy to overpower it?"

Leethie had eaten lots of Asian food, but never like this. She had never been guided through the experience this way, and while she wasn't sure she was tasting what Linda was telling her, she was enjoying the flavors in a way she never had before.

"What's this one?" asked Leethie, pointing with her chopsticks at something that resembled a bundle of cucumber with julienned carrot and scallions, dressed in some sort of fiery looking kimchi. "It looks like stuffed cucumber-"

"That's oi sobagi, and yeah, it's pretty much a stuffed cucumber," Linda told her with a shrug. "But it's my favorite. This place makes them every day so they are always fresh. I love the thin carrots inside they're still crunchy but different to the cucumber, it's a nice contrast with the soup."

Linda lifted one, with her chopsticks and held it in front of Leethie's mouth.

"Open your mouth."

"Is it really hot?" Leethie asked suspiciously, sticking out her bottom lip in protest.

Linda pulled a face and looked REALLY bored, waiting until Leethie opened her mouth, which she made a show of doing slowly.

"Now bite it, but don't chew or swallow, hold it in your mouth." Linda was studying Leethie and smiling. "It's good, right? Not too spicy. Can you taste the different parts of the fermentation?"

Leethie nodded, again not sure exactly what Linda meant, but rolled her tongue over the smooth cucumber, tasting the salty, softer but still refreshingly crunchy cucumber.

"Most flavors in Korean cooking are a combination of salty from the salt used to pickle and fish sauce, spiciness from the gochugaru," Linda told her, "which are red chili pepper flakes, and sweet from a little sugar to balance the sauces, it's completed with ginger and garlic."

Leethie was watching her talk, she gestured with her hands, but slowly, making small circles, her chopsticks held delicately, but almost carelessly. Linda had a wide mouth and beautifully straight white teeth. Her pixie cut framed a face that was square and might have seemed boyish if it weren't for her big dark eyes and long thick lashes.

"You can change the flavors by varying the ratios. The beauty of Korean food is not just the combination of flavors, but it's the changing textures stimulating your mouth and your mind. If we let the kimchi ferment longer, the cabbage will wilt more as the moisture is drawn out, the bright flavors start to turn sour, if you leave it longer still you might even get a fizz from the fermentation. You should come make kimchi with me and mom, she also makes the best jjigae, which is like a stew!"

Leethie watched the girl's excitement growing while describing the flavors. She was surprisingly passionate. It was fun, and a side of her shy coworker Leethie had never imagined. Linda was a bit sullen at work but she had a girl crush on Leethie and had been making puppy-dog eyes at her since she started work a month before, so Leethie had grudgingly taken her under her wing. But she really liked her, she realized.

Watching her eat Leethie wondered how she was so thin. She had ordered what seemed like half the menu and ate as much as a teenage boy. Leethie did her best to keep up.

As it turned out Leethie was thankful for the big meal. They had ended up drinking much more that night than they planned. They had gotten waylaid by a group of guys early in the evening and "drinks" had morphed into free drinks (because guys), and a bit of bar-hopping (to shake the guys), which morphed into many free drinks (because more guys), and a lot of dancing.

Leethie watched the street lights playing on Linda's face. She was half Korean, so her eyes were round with a slight Asian cast to them and her skin was very pale, and flush from the alcohol. She was tall with a willowy long neck and thin almost boyish frame. They had both worn little strappy dresses, and were still sweaty from dancing; Linda's was a light floral pattern and was clinging to her. Her nipples stood out beneath the light fabric, fat and hard over her little round breasts.