Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was crazy," Linda said out of nowhere, looking out her window, but Leethie understood the non sequitur. They had been mobbed on the dance floor at the last club, and while it had been fun at first they had made a speedy exit when Linda decided things were getting out of hand.

"What's a little dirty dancing between friends?" Leethie joked, smiling back.

"Evidently it's incitement to riot with intent to do ALL the dude-bros!" Linda exploded, throwing her hands in the air. "Jesus, I thought I was going to punch someone."

"You got them all worked up..."

"I got them?!" Linda sputtered. "I got them?! Oh! My! God! Leethie River you are such a shit-stirrer!"

"They were wild for you," Leethie shot back, laughing at the younger girl. "And you're the one who got her ass grabbed!"

"You are drunk," Linda accused, "because seriously, that is the only explanation for you thinking your ass DIDN'T get grabbed!"

"I never said I wasn't drunk," Leethie admitted sleepily, dropping her head to rest onto Linda's shoulder just as the car came to a stop. "Besides, you make it sound like you weren't having fun. It felt like you were fine with it."

"I think I was having too much fun," Linda whispered. "That I was more than fine with-"

"Here we are ladies, one-fifteen East," the driver announced. They paid and extricated themselves from the back seat. And stood looking at each other, swaying slightly, as the cab pulled away.

"I'm drunk too," Linda whispered. "If it's still ok, I think I'd like to take you up on your offer."

"More than ok. I'm glad you're staying, " Leethie assured her, "and tomorrow we'll have brunch!"

"Maybe oysters," Linda agreed tentatively.

"Maybe," Leethie smiled. "Come on."


The little cedar bathhouse was cold. Turning and holding the knob down for thirty seconds, the way Miranda had shown her, Leethie lit the water heater. She started the shower and began to sort the laundry - letting the hot shower warm the room with steam while she loaded the machine, undressed, and threw her panties and baby-t in with the rest of the dirty clothes. Stepping into the shower she felt a thrill as she thought of standing there a few nights earlier and cumming in Miranda's mouth while Thom was just on the other side of the door.

'You're such a fucking perv,' she snorted.


She and Linda had staggered arm in arm, steadying each other as they headed up the walk to the entrance of Leethie's little studio. Linda had been hesitant to take Leethie up on her offer because, besides her bed, all she had was two chairs and a kitchen table, which doubled as a desk.

"I feel bad," she'd told Leethie. "There's not enough room."

"Don't! It will be fine," Leethie had assured her. "Seriously, I don't mind."

Their work clothes were still where they had dropped them. Leethie took off her sandals, and poured them each a tall glass of ice water and giving Linda a towel and toothbrush she sent her into the little bathroom to shower first.

"Why do you have so many?" Linda asked, looking at her stash of brushes and floss.

"My mom is an orthodontist," she explained. Shooing her into the shower.

Leethie straightened things up, stacking their clothes on a chair. And closed the curtains. Linda came out wrapped in a towel; her short black hair still wet.

"I wish I had the courage to cut my hair," Leethie told Linda, touching a wet lock.

"You would look good with short hair," Linda assured her. "Do you have a t-shirt I can sleep in?"

"Top drawer," Leethie pointed as she stepped into the bathroom, pulling her dress over her head.

"EEP!" Linda cried.

"What?!" Leethie asked, trying to disentangle herself from her dress.

"Erm. Nothing!" Linda laughed nervously.

"What?" Leethie turned back to look and saw Linda staring into her drawer, and laughed. "Oh geez. The drawer on the right. Sorry."

"No! It's ok, I have one too," Linda said, closing the drawer with the dildo in it, and giving Leethie a bashful smile. "Mine's just not so... big."

"God. I thought you saw a mouse or something," Leethie told her. She had dropped her dress and was in just her panties. "But yeah that thing is pretty frightening. I got it for a guy."

"For a guy?" Linda asked. Her eyes had been darting, taking guilty looks at Leethie's breasts, but now looked confused. "To use on you?"

"No," Leethie smiled, relaxing and leaning her shoulder against the door frame. She decided to give Linda a show and started to pull at the waistband of her panties. "To use on him."

"NO!" Linda's shock and delight were instant. She clutched at her towel so it wouldn't fall and nearly leapt in the air in glee. "You did not!"

"I did," Leethie told her, casually slipping her panties down and off, stooping a little, and pushing her breasts forward as she did. "It's a funny story..."

Linda was still smiling and agape, but her eyes were darting again. She was trying and failing to not stare at Leethie's bald pussy.

"Two shakes," Leethie told her and turned back into the bathroom.

"OHMYGODLEETHIE!"

"WHAT?" Leethie spun back around. "What now?"

Oh my God, Leethie!" Linda was pointing at Leethie's ass. "Look!"

On her right cheek were five big bruises - perfectly matching a man's grabbing hand.

"MotherFUCKERS!" Leethie laughed.

She took a quick cool shower and brushed her teeth. When she came out of the bathroom wrapped in her towel Linda was sitting up cross-legged on the bed wearing a baby-t and panties. Leethie went to the front door, checked that it was locked, and reached for the lights.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Ready," Linda told her, pulling at the covers and sliding under them.

Leethie flipped the switch, then took a moment for her eyes to adjust. With the shades drawn the room was almost entirely dark, but she could see her bedside clock and moved carefully towards it, conscious that she was a little unsteady.

"I'm tipsy," she whispered as she dropped her towel and slid under the sheet.

"Me too," Linda whispered back from the dark, but Leethie could hear her smile. "But out with it. What's the story?"

"It's not much of a story," Leethie teased. "I was seeing this guy, Scott, and he wanted to fuck me in the ass, so I was like, 'you first!'"

"You did not!"

"I did!" Leethie told her, "And he said yes."

"No!" They were lying on their sides facing each other. Linda had pushed at Leethie's arm with her hand, but in the darkness pushed against the side of her bare breast as well.

"No one was more surprised than me, I promise you."

Linda squealed and kicked her feet with excitement.

"So I fucked him and he really liked it," she confided. "He kept asking me to do it again."

"Did you?" Linda asked, her hand was still on Leethie's arm, still touching her breast. "Do it again?"

"Yes, but I made him beg first," Leethie whispered. Their faces were close in the dark. Linda's hand was cool, felt light and fragile. "And he did."

"Did you-" Linda started, her voice sounding shallow and unsure. "...let him? I mean did he..."

"Fuck my ass?" Leethie grinned. "No. He never asked, it never even came up again, thank goodness. I think the whole thing freaked him out - how much he liked it - he kinda ghosted me. Have you?"

"Pegged a guy? I mean I've been asked like a dozen times - begged really - NO!"

The two of them laughed themselves drunk again.

"No I mean has anyone fucked you in the ass?"

"Nooo!" Linda said with exaggerated outrage, but then after a pause, she admitted in a quieter voice, "I just... it just seems, filthy you know? ...what was it like?"

Leethie pushed her face closer to Linda's until her lips were against her ear, pressing their cheeks together and whispering conspiratorially, "It was filthy!"

There was a pause and then Linda screamed with delight; peals of sweet girlish giggles. In her rapture, she squeezed and rubbed Leethie's arm, her hand also rubbing Leethie's breast.

"No, I meant, did you like it?" Linda asked, sounding star-struck. "Fucking him, I mean."

"You mean did I get off on it?" Leethie asked. "No. I mean not the act itself, but the things he'd do... and the pleading: 'Please Leethie, I'll do anything you want, ANYTHING,' that really turned me on."

"Oh my God, listen to you!" Linda's hand jerked downward and brushed Leethie's nipple. "...What- what are you wearing?"

Linda's hand moved up Leethie's arm and over her shoulder, and then down to her waist, rubbing her hip, looking for a waistband. "Leethie!"

"What?" Leethie asked innocently. "I always sleep like this - you don't mind do you?"

"No, I just thought-" Linda started, her voice breathy, hardly a whisper. "I just didn't expect..."

Her hand was still on Leethie's hip.

Leethie put her hand over Linda's, holding it there.

"What did you expect? Tell me you don't mind," Leethie whined, smiling and teasing. "Don't make me get up, I'm sooo comfy."

"No, I just..." Linda started, her hand squeezing at Leethie's hip, "I was just surprised."

"Good surprised, or bad surprised?" Leethie asked, she was holding onto Linda's hand and pushed it down the side of her thigh.

"No, it's good," Linda whispered, high and shallow. "I'm fine with it."

"Maybe more than fine with it?" Leethie asked, pulling Linda's hand around until she was cupping Leethie's ass.

"I'm not- I don't know," Linda said, dipping her chin. "Leethie I've never..."

"Never what?" Leethie asked.

"I've never," Linda swallowed, "...never been with a girl."

"Is that what you want, to be with a girl?" Leethie asked, smiling. "I saw the way you looked at me."

Linda was silent.

"It's OK," Leethie hushed, squeezing her ass with Linda's hand. "Don't feel bad, I'm fine with it."

Even with the blackout curtains drawn, Leethie could make out the contours of Linda's beautiful face, she was looking down, her eyes averted. Her lashes were long and so thick. Her mouth was wide with full shapely lips that were pouting now. Leethie let go of Linda's hand, and petting her arm, brought her hand up, past the girl's shoulder, up the back of her neck to her thick short hair. Linda's hand was still holding her ass.

"Did you like it?" Leethie asked.

"Like what?" Linda looked up now, her eyes wide.

"My pussy, you were staring at it before," Leethie told her. She was petting her hair, pushing her fingers through the soft thick locks. She brought her mouth to Linda's ear. "Do you like how it looks? I don't mind. It's nice that you do."

"Yes," Linda admitted, her voice tiny now, hardly a whisper, but shaking and high.

"Don't be shy," Leethie cooed. Her hand was holding the back of Linda's head now, she palmed her skull, pushing at her scalp with her fingertips. "Don't be afraid."

Linda looked up at Leethie, searched her eyes. Linda's full lips were parted and wet, her breathing fast and shallow. She looked so scared, so vulnerable. Leethie thought of Miranda, how fierce and strong she was.

"I won't tell anyone," Leethie promised. Linda's eyes were dark and liquid. Her hand on Leethie's ass squeezed. "I like that you looked, that you want you to look."

Leethie began to lift her knee, raising her thigh. Linda's eyes dropped at the movement.

"See? You can look all you want," Leethie repeated. Her leg was raised high now, Linda was looking down at Leethie's spreading legs, her tongue held between her teeth. "I want you to see it."

Leethie's arm was wrapped around Linda's head, her palm resting on the dome of Linda's crown. She imagined pushing Linda down, pictured tears and wailing and she stifled the impulse.

Leethie took Linda's hand and moved it off her ass. She was trembling as Leethie pulled her by the wrist, and brought her hand between her thighs. Linda was passive, allowing her arm to be moved, leaving her hand where Leethie placed it.

"Leethie, I've never," Linda started, swallowed, and licked her lips. "I've never been... with anyone."

Their mouths were very close. Leethie could smell the shots the guys had been plying them with, a syrupy sweet licorice burning through her mint toothpaste.

"But you want this," Leethie told her, leaving no room for doubt. She could feel Linda's trembling fingers moving against her thigh, small movements of fingertips against skin; a cryptography of need.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"No..." Linda looked up, her eyes wide and afraid. "No, I never..."

"You want to taste me," Leethie told her.

She heard Linda's breath catch at the command, saw the shock on her face, but the girl's eyes never left Leethie's sex.

She could feel Linda vacillating. She thought about how innocent Miranda had been, how strict and forceful she had been with her, but remembered how willful and confident Miranda had been.

'Linda's no Miranda,' Leethie warned herself.

She moved her lips towards Linda's ear, their cheeks pressed together, Leethie listened to Linda's shallow panting. It sounded close to panic. Leethie's own breath was slow and steady. She let her hot breath fill Linda's ear, calm her. Listened as the girl's breathing began to slow and match her own.

"Is Linda your American Name?" Leethie asked. They were still cheek to cheek so Leethie couldn't see her, but she felt Linda just barely nod her head yes. "What's your Korean name?"

"Bo-Bae," she whispered, just loud enough to hear, even with her mouth so close to Leethie's ear.

"bow•Bey," Leethie pronounced carefully, enjoying the affectionate feel of the name in her mouth. "That's such a pretty name. What does it mean?"

"Precious Treasure."

"You are a precious treasure," Leethie told her.

"What does Leethie mean?" Linda asked.

"Oblivion," Leethie told her. "It's Greek, a family name, my great grandmother."

"Oblivion," Linda repeated. "That suits you I think."

"I think so too," Leethie agreed. "Do you want to be my precious treasure Bo-Bae?"

"Yes, Leethie."

"Good girl," she whispered. "I know you want to please me. I want that too. I want to feel your mouth. Do you want to taste me Bo-Bae?"

"Yes." Linda's voice was husky and hot in Leethie's ear but filled with doubt and fear. "That's what you want?"

"Very much," Leethie whispered and heard the truth of it, the terrible need in her own voice, "But I need you to want it too."

Linda pulled her face back, so she could look at Leethie, see her eyes.

"To please you?"

"Yes."

Linda's eyes danced, she was studying Leethie, looking for something. She bit her lip and took a long deep breath through her nose. Her hand was still on Leethie's thigh, touching the sensitive inner skin. She stroked it. Leethie watched as she gathered herself, her eyes going still.

Linda smiled and began to slide down the bed. Leethie felt a thrill as she watched the top of her head retreating under the sheets. Her thin narrow shoulders shifting over as she climbed over Leethie's leg, took her place between Leethie's spreading thighs. She took hold of the sheet and pulled it aside, off Linda's back, exposing them both.

Linda's mouth hovered over Leethie's sex. She was staring at the smooth hairless skin of Leethie's pussy. Leethie could feel Linda's breath, she was panting. Leethie took Linda's face in her hands, cradling her cheeks in her palms. Linda averted her eyes. She looked afraid.

"Look how beautiful you are," Leethie told her, making her smile. "Show me what a good girl you are."

Linda lowered her mouth, giving Leethie's pussy a little kiss.

"Taste me Bo-Bae."

Linda kissed her again but this time she left her lips pressed against Leethie's sex. After a moment she pushed her tongue over the smooth hairless skin, tentatively holding it there. It felt cool and wet. Leethie felt the tip of her tongue brush her slick inner flesh and hesitate.

"Did you taste it?"

Linda, eyes still averted, took a deep breath. She was smelling Leethie's sex; hesitating. Stalling.

"Do it, stick out your tongue" Leethie ordered, waiting and watching until Linda obeyed. She spread her legs wider and rolled her hips. "Now lick my cunt."

Linda laid her tongue flat against Leethie's open sex and licked.

"There's my good girl," Leethie purred as Linda began to lap, if still tentatively. "Isn't that nice?"

Linda looked up at Leethie, her tongue out, her eyes were dark and hooded. Leethie couldn't read them.

"Do you like that Bo-Bae? Does it feel good to lick my cunt?" She asked, pushing her fingers through Linda's short hair.

"Yes," Linda whispered shyly, pointing her tongue and pushing it into Leethie.

"Tell me how it tastes," Leethie whispered. Heat had bloomed in her belly and was crowding out her breath. Her nipples were painfully hard. She clenched her ass and flexed her legs hard, pushing her pussy up into Linda's mouth. "I want to hear what I taste like."

"I-" Linda started, "I don't know, it's ummm," she hesitated, but looked up at Leethie, her dark liquid eyes looked giant.

"Lick my cunt again, and tell me what you taste."

Linda closed her eyes, with a deep breath she inhaled Leethie's scent. Firming her tongue, she took another broad lick, along Leethie's hairless outer lips.

Leethie's fingers pressed slightly harder against the girl's dark hair. "Lick me deeper," she urged.

With another lick, a firm tongue pushing between lips. "It's soft, and... you're really wet."

"And the taste?"

"Do you know soju?" Linda asked, looking up at Leethie. "It's like vodka, my mom drinks it-"

It was hard to tell, but Leethie thought Linda was blushing. She pulled her by the hair, pressing the girl's mouth into her lips.

"Have you been stealing from mommy's liquor cabinet?" She teased as Linda's tongue pushed into her again. "What's my soju taste like, is it better than mommy's?"

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Linda laughed, her cheeks and chin were shining. But then with a wicked smile, she told Leethie, "You taste good. A little sour at first, but almost sweet, like those tiny green grapes? There's a tang that softens into something not overly sweet."

"Lick me harder," growled Leethie.

Linda continued to push her tongue as deep as she could between the soft, moist lips. Leethie could hear her softly moaning, she was starting to hum. The girl was shaking with a building desire even as Leethie could feel her own excitement rising to a pitch.

Fingers tangled in the dark hair pulling her higher. "Suck my clit hard, like you want to swallow it."

Obediently, Linda sucked. Leethie rewarded her with jerks of pleasure and by pressing thighs against her head. Linda's tongue was clever, wrapping around Leethie's hard pearl, pulling and slurping like eating guksu.

Linda smiled, "It's salty, I want to say like the ocean on a summer day, but not as pronounced."

"Bitch, you are going to love oysters," Leethie laughed as she pulled Linda's mouth back against her sex.

Whatever reticence Linda had shown at the beginning was gone now. She was loudly sucking and licking Leethie's cunt, her arms wrapped under Leethie's thighs, her hand gripping Leethie's flanks, clawing at her skin. Still, Leethie wasn't there, still, her pleasure was eluding her, refusing to peak. She took hold of Linda's head and forced her down, rolling her hips upwards until she felt Linda's tongue on her asshole. Linda stiffened, but Leethie held her there until she felt Linda's tongue squirm and lap, and press into her.

Leethie's body spasmed, screaming as she came.


It had been months since Leethie had been able to think about Linda without being overwhelmed by guilt and sadness and anger. Perhaps because she was back with Miranda again, it felt good to think about Linda. She found herself actually wishing her well, hoping she was OK. She knew that hope was a measure of how happy she was to be with Miranda.