Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leethie seethed. Exactly what Leethie was seething at or who she was jealous of, she wasn't at all sure.

*While helping me with the last chapter, ButteredCrumpet told me she'd like to see Leethie peg, Thom. I shared a fragment I had originally started for Chapter 7 but replaced had with the Night Train story. As a distraction (because writing porn isn't enough of a distraction) we began to finish the story together, both writing at the same time. It was fun and came out so well I decided I wanted to integrate it into this chapter - which was feeling so harsh and unpleasant I was once again thinking of shifting the story to the Nonconsent category or the Anal category (neither of which I have ever spent time in, and what time I have spent, I didn't much enjoy). I think the interlude with Linda is both a much-needed pleasant break but also illuminating. It adds information and depth. I'm really very grateful to BC for making it happen.