Obsessed Ch. 08 - Becks Pt. 03

Story Info
Confessions. Lust. New, taboo experiences.
11.3k words
4.31
2.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters listed below are at least 18 years of age.

Continuing on (I know, but I told you guys. There's a lot to catch up on.); so, Becks was on her way back to her apartment on campus, which is closer to our house. She decided to stop by for a surprise visit, knowing that my mom would never turn her away from staying over. Obviously, Becks wasn't expecting to see both Mom and me nude and dancing in the kitchen while making dinner, but we got over it. Thankfully!

She had planned to stay a few days, which was cool, because Mom only had New Years Day off, so it'd be just the two of us for a couple days, for the most part, before having to return to campus. Becks had taken a part time job, house-sitting a few of the faculty members' homes while they were away on vacation during winter break.

It all seemed like it would work out well for her. Make a few bucks, some alone time in her apartment while her roommates were all back home, less of a chance of her mom driving her up a wall, and she'd be there day one of spring semester. Plus, I'm sure she'd even plan to swing back up to visit a few more times before school begins.

But, anyway, we all spent New Years Day just hanging out. We played a couple board games, watched a movie, and it was nice to see Becks getting used to doing all of this in the nude with us. She had a few moments where she was caught staring, but she seemed to be coming to terms with it all.

That night, after Mom went to bed, she snuck into my room for ghost stories. "Don't worry, I closed my door just in case I pass out on you again." Becks chuckled.

Honestly, I'm glad that she knew Mom well enough to know that she typically doesn't bother us in the mornings if we don't have school and to leave our doors closed when we close them.

I smiled at her and lifted the covers, letting her slide right in. I enjoyed this blast from the past, especially now that we were doing it au natural. Feeling her skin against mine was familiar, but still a unique experience compared to Mom. She set the book on her lap and began flipping through the pages. I left the lamp on this time. The flashlight she brought was way too bright. She didn't object.

When it was my turn, I found the story I thought would be good and set the book just to the left of me, my hand on top to keep it upright. The light was enough for me to read clearly, too. To my surprise, Becks got even closer to me. Sliding her leg over mine, her knee dangerously close to my boys, and her hand and chin resting on my chest. I rolled with it and wrapped my right arm around her, my hand on her side.

With her laying on me, it was much more fun getting a jump-scare out of her, though her leg definitely made contact with my dick...and I could not get that thought out of my head. In no time at all, I was tenting the covers. Trying not to blush, I continued on with the story after she gave me a playful smack for successfully scaring her. I read on, but my cock barely wilted. There's no way she hadn't noticed, but I hoped.

Her turn again, she just had me prop the book on my stomach, "I'm quite comfy at the moment, so just set it somewhere where I can still read." she had said. Relief washed over me, as I now had something to block my ever long hardon. Just when I thought I was in the clear though, she adjusted a bit without telling me, and my thumb grazed the side of her boob.

I froze, my cock stiffened once again... but, luckily, she ignored the boob contact and started her story. Her story seemed to start out pretty good, but my focus wasn't all there. Trying to move on from the fact that I just felt my cousin up, as well as the tent pole throbbing just inches from her leg, it was proving difficult, to say the least. I was hoping against hope that she doesn't mention any of it anytime soon.

Another hour passed, and we mainly stayed in our position. I kept in mind that I was still hard, so I adjusted the book on my stomach very little so both of us could still read. Soon, we both yawned and silently agreed to turn in. She didn't make a move as if she was planning on leaving, though. I looked at her and she was already adjusting her head on my chest, answering the question if she was sleeping in my bed that night.

I smiled and turned off the light. Minor adjustments were made, and we fell asleep together. Sleeping with Becks was kind of cool. It brought back memories of when we were kids, cuddling together in our PJs. Now that we were older, and less clothed, it still made me feel just as warm and cozy. Not as cozy as it would be with Mom, but I'm not complaining.

...

I woke up hearing a couple creaks from the stairway. Becks was still zonked out, laying on me unphased. Well, I'm glad Mom stayed consistent, despite her nosy ways sometimes. I don't think anything bad would have happened if she did come in and find Becks and me sleeping together, but I definitely didn't want to find out what she would do, say, or even think if she had busted us. I stayed half-awake for some time, until I heard Mom heading out the front door and locking it behind her.

Knowing we were safe and sound, I dozed off, pulling Becks close as I fell back asleep.

...

The bright, morning sun shone through my window, waking me up. Becks felt me stir awake and followed suit, both of us rubbed the sleep from our eyes.

"Mmm, good morning," she says before yawning. She then looked at me with a big, sleepy smile, "Fuck dude. I haven't slept that hard in like a long ass time."

"Yeah, I've noticed that sleeping nude helps with that, a lot actually." I said, still getting the crust out of my eyes.

"Yeah, and the company is...ok, I guess." She teased, laughing a bit as I feigned offense. "Alright, I gotta pee!" She sprang up and out from under the covers so fast that she nearly exposed my morning wood. Quickly padding across my room, she was out the door and headed down the hall.

'Close call.' I thought. I got up and decided to piss downstairs, hopefully beating her so she doesn't see me at full mast. Luckily the bathroom door was still closed as I walked by.

After I pissed, I half thought about jerking it, since I was still pretty hard, and my hand was feeling good at that moment. But I decided against it, and just chose to ignore him, making my way to the kitchen after washing my hands.

Becks came down just as I picked up the note from Mom:

Kids,

Yesterday's hashbrowns and bacon for breakfast. Eggs are still good if you want. Otherwise, cereal's in the pantry. Leftovers for lunch. See you both tonight!

XOXOXO Mom/Aunty Alice

"How do you like your eggs?" Becks asked after sneaking up behind me, reading the note over my shoulder.

"Oh, I can make 'em, Becks. Don't worry about it."

"I insist!" She claimed, opening the fridge already.

"Heh, ok then. Uh, over easy." I relent.

"Ew! What are you, an 80-year-old man? Who likes their eggs runny like that?" she asked, mildly disgusted.

"Well, me. Mom. Nana. Pop." I listed off.

"See, it's shit like that, that makes me wonder sometimes how we're even related. Ick!" she said, followed by a gagging noise.

It was fun watching her work in the kitchen. The nudity clearly not bothering her in the slightest anymore. In the meantime, I popped on the Bluetooth speaker that lived on the edge of the counter and put on some music. With Mom not there, I decided to play something not by RHCP, and instead went with a band my buddy Montavious got me into: The Black Pumas.

"Black Cat" crooned as I watched my cousin fixing up eggs and reheating the hash and bacon on the stove. I appreciate that she didn't just throw it all in the mic, like I would've done. Becks didn't make any indication that she knew who was playing, but she was getting into it. Her body swaying to the rhythm a little. That's when my eyes...leered towards her nice behind.

I felt like I was doing so good by not sexualizing my cousin up to this point. But goddamn it, that ass! It's a little flatter than Mom's, and not as wide, but it rides up higher making her cheeks look longer. If that makes any sense? I don't know, it's just a nice ass. And now that ass was dancing only a few feet away from me.

Now that my wall of gentleman-liness has crumbled, I couldn't help but stare at my cousin. Naughty thoughts drifting through my brain. Little twitches pulsed through my flaccid cock. I caught every glimpse of side-boob she unintentionally gave me. Every jiggle of her butt and thighs. I noted how her hair fell on her shoulders, dancing about as she moved.

Fuck me! I got hard again. The breakfast nook was only helping so much. I tried to quietly adjust myself, orienting myself more towards the window, my back more-so to Becks. I looked outside instead of at my naked, I mean hot...I mean sexy...cousin! She's my cousin! Fuck! Much as I tried, I couldn't get her out of the naughty part of my head...and it just...took over...

-------

It's early summer. The sun shining. A slight, but warm breeze tries to cut through the humidity. Becks, on hands and knees, tending to the garden. A wide brimmed sun hat atop her head. Leather gloves on her hands. And nothing else. Nothing else to cover that beautiful body of hers. As she leans to her right to pull a weed, I watch attentively as her tits fall forward, jiggling with her tugs. One...two...and the weed gives way. Droplets of sweat slowly drip down her back. Her arms and legs glistening with a light sheen.

She stands up, bends at the waist to present that breathtaking behind, gathers her tools and the pulled weeds into her basket, and moves to another part of the garden. I watch her work some more. My cock at attention, but I fight the urge to stroke it. I just watch her.

Time passes, and she stands one last time. She glances over her shoulder at me. A cheeky grin in the corner of her lips. She slowly pulls her gloves off with her backside to me. Tossing them into the basket, she turns and makes her way toward the barn. Her legs walking with intent, her hips swaying with each step, knowing that my eyes are locked on her.

Near the entrance of the barn, she hangs her hat on a hook. She steps onto a concrete pad and turns on the outdoor shower...the one that's been busted for as long as I can remember...? The water cascades, splashing her feet, making her jump and squeal a little from the shock of the cold. Her nipples harden.

She steps under the shower head after a moment once it warmed up. Her hands slowly gliding over her now wet hair. She washes her face, her hands slowly drifting down, her fingertips caressing her cheeks, her jawline, her neck. With gentle care, she cleans her breasts, hands cupping them, then palms sliding up and over her nipples, and up onto her chest. Her fingers drift into her cleavage before repeating the same motion as earlier.

Then they find themselves slowly gliding down her taut stomach, her fingers catching a bit on her tense abdominal muscles before dipping down into the V of her pelvis. It is bare, her mons smooth and inviting. Her clitoral hood the only thing draping down between her legs. I anxiously wait to see if she is going to pleasure herself, only to see her hands slide apart, making their way to her backside as she turns from me.

Cupping her cheeks, she lifts them up, then drops them as her palms run circles. Her left hand glides above her crack, her fingers dipping in, grazing her little hole. But all too quickly, she returns it to her cheek and, with both hands, continues to massage them, squeezing them now and again. As she finishes, she raises a leg, setting her foot on the railing. Both hands now washing her taught thigh.

I continue to watch in awe as her fingers travel up and down the length of that leg, from her hip all the way down to her big toe. Then, she does the same to the other leg before setting it down and turning back towards me.

Our eyes meet. She flashes her teeth in a sexy, challenging smile. Her hands making their way back down her slick body. She bites her lip, fingers just inches from her slit. Closer and closer they get, the tip of a finger gliding over the hood, between the folds and....

------

"Hey!" she yelled, breaking me away from my vivid daydream.

I turned my head towards her as a wave of shock shook through me.

"The fuck are looking at out there?" my plate met the table, "You willing the snow to be gone already? Hoping for a hot day? A dip in the pond? Huh?" she smacks my shoulder. "Here's your gross ass eggs. Enjoy!" she stated sarcastically before turning to fetch her own plate.

Without thinking, I turned back, facing the table, momentarily unaware that my cock was still hard, and throbbing, at this point. Thankfully, she had her phone in her right hand, her plate in the left. She never noticed me awkwardly sitting there like I was frozen. Once she sat down, I finally relaxed, and dug into my breakfast, avoiding looking up at her with all of my willpower.

Eventually, as we sat there, eating in silence, my cock softened, and I let out a slight sigh in relief. Becks didn't hear me. She just kept scrolling as she ate. Normally, that shit would annoy me, but now I'm grateful for the distraction. I needed her eyes to stay above the table. After breakfast, I carefully stood up and carried our plates to the sink.

The rest of the day consisted of idle chit-chat, a couple of movies, and her tracking down books for the semester, via her laptop, while I gamed. Somehow, I never got hard again that day, even when we were cuddled up together on the couch watching movies. I did get a semi during ghost stories though, but luckily, I slipped out of bed when Becks fell asleep and went back to my own. I didn't want to risk it another night on the off chance that Mom might catch us together.

...

Becks' final day.

I was a little sad when I woke up, regretting leaving Becks the night before. I also wasn't ready for her to leave yet. I got up and, while still half asleep, walked to the bathroom. As I walked past Mom's room, I noticed her door was open. Her intoxicating perfume still lingered. My cock twitched. I crept in to peak out of her windows to see if her car was still outside. Nope. Gone. Just Becks and me now.

I smiled to myself, glad that we never got caught together. But as I finished rubbing the sleep out my eyes, and as I walked out of Mom's room, I literally bumped into Becks. I full on poked her with my stiff morning wood. Both of us stepped back in surprise, but when I looked at Becks to apologize, I saw her eyes were locked on my swollen cock.

"Oh shit! I'm...I'm sorry. I was just...bath...bathroom!" Becks stammered, her eyes never leaving my cock as she side stepped her way to the bathroom.

"No, no, I'm sorry! I uh...I didn't see you there. Uh yeah, go. Go." I stupidly replied, feeling my whole body blush in embarrassment.

We made it the whole morning without talking about the incident, which was weird. We never not talked about anything, even the weird shit. But when we were sitting on the couch watching TV, though, Becks turned to look at me. She gave me a look as if she was pondering something, then turned back to the TV, grabbed the remote, and turned it off.

I tensed. 'Oh shit. Here we go.' I thought. I knew this level of weird was a whole new ballpark. Unexplored territory. An alien planet.

Her whole body turned towards me on the couch, her leg folded up, foot tucked under the other, her hands clasped together down between her legs, resting on the cushion. "Hey." She said, a serious look on her face.

"Hey." I simply replied, trying to keep a straight, calm face.

"This morning, you uh...poked me. It's not like I haven't seen one before but...um...yours is..." her eyes soften a little, glancing down and then back up at me, then down again at my cock. "Yours is...it um...it looks...good." She nods her head a little, her lips tighten.

I blushed, but I didn't turn away or cover up. "Uh, thanks. I think." I pause, the silence between us is heavy. "Look, Becks, I..."

"Ok, honest hour?" She interrupted. Her hand was now on my knee. Eyes still going back and forth between mine and my cock.

I stopped talking and just nodded at her.

"I am..." she closed her eyes, exhaling heavily, "I'm so fucking horny. I have been since the night I walked out of your room, with your eyes glued to my ass. My bare ass, mind you. Like,... how do you deal with it when your mom's around? I've contemplated just disappearing for an hour to rub one out, but I don't want to miss hanging out with you. We don't hang out super often anymore, y'know?" she chuckles nervously.

My eyes widen, my jaw lowers at Becks' confession. "Well, um... I just go to my room, or the bathroom and uh... just take care of it." I shrug.

"With your mom in the house?" she asked, her voice squeaking in shock.

"Yeah, I mean we talked about it, and then we came to an understanding. As long as we give each other a heads up, we kinda just do our own thing when we need to. No more sneaking around."

"Holy fuck, dude! Like, that's sooo fucking weird, but...I'm also...kinda jealous? I don't know. 'Cuz I wish I could just 'take care of it' when my mom's in the house. She always seems to know when I'm about to, like she has a sixth sense about it, and then comes barging in my room or yelling up the stairs for something or other. Total buzzkill."

"Sorry, Becks. I appreciate you wanting to spend time with me, but you can go and take care of yourself. Whenever, it's cool with me. Mom would probably tell you the same thing." I replied.

"We'll see." She replied, looking away towards the big living room window. "Fuck, that just seems weird. Aunt Alice telling me to go rub one out while she's just in the kitchen cooking or some shit..." she was rambling to herself, trailing off.

After a moment she spoke up again, "So... your turn." She turned back to look at me, a suspicious grin on her face. "You're just as horny, aren't you?" she asked, as bluntly as she could.

"I...I guess." I tried to remain casual, but my nerves were tensing inside. Where was she going with this?

"Oh c'mon! I felt your eyes on me in the kitchen yesterday. The same eyes that watched me that first night. And though I appreciate you trying to look away, I doubt you were just admiring how pretty the fucking snow was, huh? Were you still thinking of me?" she prodded.

"...yes." I reply softly, finding it hard to break her gaze.

"And I'm guessing I wasn't wearing anything... like I am now?" she kept at it.

"...pretty much." I reply, almost a whisper. "You...you knew?" I asked.

"Yah!" she nodded her head to emphasize. "Not that hard to put two and two together, perv."

"Shit. I'm...I'm sorry becks." I sheepishly replied.

"Hah!" She laughed haughtily, turning back toward the window. "Jesus Christ, dude. We're lucky no one is even remotely around to see this shit. No doubt this would turn into a lifestyle show 'Nudist Family, a Bunch of Horndogs' or some shit. Hah!" she almost cackled.

"Heh, yeah, right? But I mean... it's not like we're hurting anybody." I rolled with it, tried to ease the situation, not knowing where the hell she was going with all of this. "Sure, it's a little... weird, but it's not like we're cooking meth or burying bodies around here, y'know?"

"No, that's on the other side of town." Becks joked.

We chuckled a bit. But then the silence returned. After a few moments of both of us just staring anywhere but at each other, I spoke up.

"And look, Becks, I'm sorry about this morning."

"Which part? For leaving me to wake up alone, after having another awesome night with you? Or, for poking me with your hard fucking cock after walking out your mom's bedroom?" she snapped. Her eyes glaring into mine now, her grip on my knee clamping down.