Obsessed Ch. 08 - Becks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit. I should've stayed with her.' I kick myself inwardly. "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't want to risk Mom finding us together. I honestly don't know why, and this morning I was just in there to see if she was still here."

Her eyes never left mine. I saw her lips shifting from side to side. She's thinking of something, but what? "I don't know, dude. It hurt my feelings waking up like that, especially since it was fine the night before."

"I...I know. I'm sorry, Becks. Can I make it up to you?" I pleaded. I didn't want to hurt her. That was the last thing I ever wanted to do.

She turned away, a finger tapping her lip. She sighed, then quickly turned back towards me.

"Stroke it." An evil grin crept into the corners of her lips.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"Stoke it. For me. You're hard again." she teased.

With the intensity of the moment, I hadn't even realized. Fuck. She was right. And in that instant, I felt it throb.

"C'mon, perv. I want you to stroke it. That's how you can make it up to me for ditching last night." She leant back, arms crossed. An expectant, but smiling, face looking at me. "I dare you."

To this day, I don't know why, but, without breaking eye contact with her, I wrapped my hand around my cock. And stroked. And stroked. And stroked. Her eyes and smile widened, as if she wasn't fully expecting me, or maybe wasn't fully prepared to see me take the dare. Her lips parted; her jaw lowered in an evolution of her surprise.

I felt precum dripping from my tip. I simply rubbed my thumb through it and kept stroking. 'Fuck! This is weird... but hot.... and soooo fucking good!' I thought. My stroking now amplified by the wet sound of my precum lubing my cock.

"Hah!" She gasped, her eyes locked on my hand.

When she finally looked up, I met her stare, then dropped my head, then came back up to her eyes. She got the message.

Becks slowly unfolded her leg, propped it against the back of the couch as her other foot planted against the rug below. She seemed hesitant, but her hands rubbed her inner thighs, the right coming up more, above her bare mound. Her middle finger dipped in between her lips, and I heard how moist it was already. She stroked herself, lubing her finger before she brought it up to her clit.

'Holy shit! Are we... are we jerking off together? Is this happening?' My mind spins in surprise and excitement.

Our movements matched the rhythm. Each of us were ogling the other, shamelessly. I homed in on her tits, they jiggled a little as her arm kept nudging it. Without even having to ask, she brought her other hand up and grasped her tit. She squeezed, and I watched as her cone tips hardened even more, as though they were being pulled up by strings. A quiet moan escaped her lips.

I wanted to hear more from her, so I started getting more audible with my strokes, grunting, moaning, and gasping. It worked. She was vocalizing her pleasure now. Her moans were getting louder and louder, her breathing much heavier. The sounds of our wetness only encouraged us. We got louder. Our hands faster.

I started massaging my balls with my free hand, as she tugged at her nipples with hers. I didn't know how long we had been at it, but I also didn't care. The weirdness, the shame, all of it, ceased to exist as we got ourselves off in front of each other. It was so hot! It was sexy! It was raw!

And all too soon, I felt the tightening coming from below. My grunts became more earnest. She picked up on it after a few moments.

"Oh fuck, you gonna cum?" she asked between gasps.

"Grrr fuck yea! I'm gonna cum, Becks. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Do it! I wanna see it! Cum for me, Grant! Cum for me! Fuuuuuck!"

Our hands were nothing but blurs on our sexes. I locked eyes with her and exploded. Cum launching up to my chin, my neck, and chest. A few shots hit the couch behind me. Some strands were thrown in front of me, landing somewhere on the rug.

"Oh!...Shit! Ah! Ahhahahoooh!" My cousin moaned, cumming shortly after me.

We closed our eyes, reveling in the euphoric orgasm that we each experienced. After a few moments, our hands slowed to a halt, we looked back at each other.

"Becks." I breathed, "Holy shit! Ha!"

"Haha! Oh my god, duuuude! What just happened?" the shock finally catching up to her.

I was breathless, and I felt the droplets of my cum dripping down my skin as my chest rose and fell heavily. We gaped in awe at each other. Disbelief, excitement, embarrassment, all of it in one shocked expression.

"Hooo... shit." I said with a heavy exhale. "I uh... we should clean up." And with that, I got up, standing on shaky legs, and made my way to the powder room to wipe up the torrents of cum lining my body as it continued to drip.

"Yeah...I...I guess so..." Becks said, still breathless herself.

As I closed the door, I looked in the mirror. I was covered in cum. This is what I looked like, sitting there in front of my cousin. As soon as that thought entered my head, guilt hit me like a fucking freight train. And honestly, it wasn't because my cousin and I crossed a line. No. It was... because it wasn't with Mom.

...

After we had cleaned up, we didn't really talk much. The weird silence from before renewed. We never brought up that we masturbated next to each other. We just went about the rest of the day in an awkward silence, giving each other sheepish smiles now and then, complete with blushing cheeks. I didn't know what the fuck to say, and Becks didn't give any indication either.

Time escaped us, and next thing we knew, keys jingling, the lock of the front door turning, snapped us out of the shared silence. Mom was home, and the guilt came roaring back again. My welcome home hug was distant, and I didn't give a peck on the cheek like I usually do. Mom gave me a look, but she didn't press, as Becks was quick to follow with a big, tight hug. For once, I didn't look to admire them. I just felt... ashamed, like I had betrayed Mom somehow.

...

With it being Becks' last night, and against all of the guilt I felt from earlier, I decided I was going to risk staying with her. I needed to make it up to her, even though I know I technically did earlier, I just wanted to let her know that I do care about her feelings. I didn't know when I was going to see her again, and I wasn't going to take the time I have with her for granted. If we lived closer, we'd probably be as close as a brother and sister, rather than cousins.

I invited her to my room that night for our ghost stories tradition. As I propped myself on my bed, I watched her with a stupid grin plastered on my face as she sauntered her way into my room. Fuck. Why did she have to be so hot?

She blushed a little, smiling in return to my stares. "Hey." She whispered.

"Hey." I replied.

We cuddled up as she slid into the covers, not acknowledging my newly risen hardon.

After a couple hours of stories, she made a move to leave when I gently pulled her closer, softly shaking my head.

"Are you sure?" she asked, a slight smile.

I nodded, "Yeah, Becks. Stay here tonight."

She scooted back and we hugged each other, long and tight. My cock, which was still hard, pressed between our stomachs. With a final squeeze, we pulled back, I killed the light, and we snuggled up, drifting to sleep.

As nice and wholesome as this moment was, though,... my dreams were delving into the naughty space in my head. The last thing I felt before I zonked out, was the slight cooling sensation of my precum dripping off the head of my cock and, no doubt, trickling onto my cousin's inner thigh...

---

I pulled up to Mom's store. It was closing time. The sign was flipped as I drove by the front, pulling into the alley to park in back. Mom opened the back door as I stepped out of the car. Her dark hair was down, in delicate waves. She was wearing a black blazer, with sharp lines that made her look like a true fashionista. Gold chains dangling beneath, crisscrossing over her skin. If she was wearing a top under there, I couldn't see even a hint of it. Her matching slacks wrapped around her wide hips like a glove, her thick thighs somehow contained beneath the taut fabric. Bright blue heels completed the look, specks of gold dotting the material.

"Come on in, kiddo! I just have a few last-minute things to take care of." She said as I walked past her holding the door open for me. We hugged and exchanged pecks on the cheek as she let the door close. I lazily walked to the front of the store, trying not to make it obvious that I was checking out the really expensive, almost life-like mannequins that were wearing next to nothing.

Near the front display window, I recognized a work that Mom had made. I remember her spending almost the entire summer designing it just right. I stepped up onto the display box, looked over my shoulder to see if Mom made her way back out yet. Clear. I glanced down and admired her handiwork.

It was a black, strapless body suit, with a corset design. Sheer panels with black ribbing running up from the bikini line to the bust. The beauty of it was that it was styled like a corset, but there were no strings to mess with, and the material had some flex to it, all while being form-fitting. The cups of the brassiere part, even on the mannequin, exposed a hint of areola, just to tease. The bottom portion was high cut, the hips flared beautifully.

I walked around, taking another glance around the store searching for Mom. Still clear. I dropped my gaze to the back end. The back was displayed just as sexy as the front, with sheer panels and ribbing wrapping around. I noted a hint of side boob, well corner boob, but still! The high cut of the bottom showing off the cheeks, like a Brazilian bikini.

Mom knows how to make a masterpiece, that's for sure. Hopefully I'll be able to see her...

"Watcha lookin' at?" Mom asked, a playful, innocent tone in her voice.

"Ah!" I was startled. I instantly noticed that she looked shorter. A quick glance down confirmed it, she took off her heels. With the store mostly carpeted, she must have just snuck up on me for kicks.

Mom leaned against the window, still waiting for me to answer.

"Hey, uh... I was just" I stammered, still recovering from the surprise.

"Admiring my work again?" She completed. A lock of hair gently lay across her left temple. She had an amused smile on her face. Fuck... she was breathtaking.

I nodded as I try not to make it obvious that I'm ogling her now, my attention completely stolen from my still, well dressed friend.

"Hmm...well, I may have an extra one that I made in my closet. Maybe one day you'll get to admire it in the flesh." The way she said flesh made my heart rate jump, and the mental image of her wearing this. Fuck me man! My cock was stirring in no time.

"Uh...um...that'd...that'd be cool...Mom." I stammered, like an idiot.

She smiled and winked before turning to head back to the counter. I took one last glance at my lifeless friend, the image of Mom wearing that engrained in my mind, and made my way to the counter, as well. I enjoyed the view of Mom walking away in those hip-hugging slacks.

She goes around the back and into the counter area to clear the till, when I notice that the one and only button on her blazer was undone; her cleavage, her flat tummy, her cute belly button with the silver bar piercing all exposed, accented with the dangling gold body chains.

"Oh, shoot! Grant, honey, could you go to the back office and grab the bank bag, please? I completely spaced it!" Mom stated, her left tit barely contained by the edge of her blazer.

"Sure thing, Mom." I said, heading toward the back.

As I round the corner, bank bag in hand, I nearly drop it and stop dead in my tracks. Mom was topless, the blazer nowhere to be found. I admire the way the gold body chains lay ornately against her tan skin. I follow the center chain as all the way up her back as it disappears beneath her hair.

"H...here ya go, Mom." I said, handing her the bag, somewhat shakily.

"Thanks, sweety!" She gave me a squinchy smile before depositing the money into the bag.

I gaped at her as she turned towards me, the chains following the curve of her tits. The center chain lay perfectly between them as it connected to a black choker around her sexy neck. She tilted her head as she caught me staring, "You ok, kiddo?" she asked.

"Um...well uh...uh...what...what happened to your blazer, Mom?" I asked, while looking around the counter for it.

"Blazer? I wasn't wearing a blazer, honey. I'm not wearing much of anything."

As I turned back, all of the sudden I noticed her slacks were gone. Just gone! Vanished in thin air!

"But you...wha?" I stammered, baffled at the situation.

"What is it, honey? You dared me to be nude when you came to pick me up. I thought I'd dress it up a little and throw on this lovely chain piece we got in recently." She swayed from side to side, allowing the chains to swing against her bare skin.

"I did what? I don't remember..."

"And then I dared you to drive here and pick me up while nude, and now here you are!"

I glanced down at myself, and sure as shit...I wasn't wearing anything either. What the actual fuck?!

"Oh honey! Don't get so flustered, we're having fun! Here, let me Mommy make you feel better." She says in her warm, motherly tone.

She stepped towards me, closing the gap between us. She wrapped her arms around me, a hand gliding through my hair, resting on the back of my head as she pulled me in for a kiss. That's all it took. The vanishing clothes, the dares I don't remember, all of that whisked away from my mind as Mom's tongue touched mine. She moaned into my mouth as her other arm pulled me close to her. I reveled in the feeling of her naked body against mine, now with the slight coolness from the chains.

My cock swelled, and I felt the head climbing her thigh as I got harder. Left hand reached behind her, cupping a cheek while the right slides up her side, my thumb grazed the underside of her breast.

We make out like that for a while. I felt the precum dripping off the tip of my cock, occasionally feeling it again as Mom's tummy collected it all. She then gently placed her hands on my chest, pushing me back a bit. We released our kiss. Our breath a little hotter. She glanced up at me with a sexy stare, that devilish grin in the corner of her lips.

She turned around and leaned over the counter. The chains clanked against the glass top. She shook that wonderful butt of hers, enticing me to come in. It's then that alarm bells go off inside my head. It's still daylight outside. Anyone walking by can see us through the front window and door. I'm nude, with my equally nude mother, who is currently bent over the counter like a bitch in heat.

'What the fuck are we doing?!' I thought to myself. But Mom's delectable derriere pulled me in like a tractor beam. Feet were gliding closer to her. My hands, with a mind of their own, grabbed ahold of her wide hips. My pulsing cock lined up with Mom's waiting sex. And then...the magic happened.

Mom's soaking slit allowed me to just slide right in, no resistance, and my cock was met with nirvana once more. We both moaned aloud as I buried into her, my crotch collided with her ass. I no longer cared who would see us. I just did what a dutiful son ought to do when in this situation with his mother, and I started thrusting.

Mom sat up on her elbows, the chains clanged against the glass top to the rhythm of my thrusts. Her cheeks clapped against my thighs as she met each of my thrusts. 'Oh, this is so good! Oh, this so...fucking...good!' I thought.

"Oh baby! Ah! Ah! You make Mommy...oooh... feel so good...mmm!" Mom moaned.

"Agh! Yeah! This is all...hah...for you...Mom!" I grunted, my thrusts getting harder as I enjoyed watching her cheeks quake at the collision.

I hauled her up by the crooks of her elbows, as I started fucking my mother harder and faster. I caught the reflection of her tits dangling and clapping together as they swung in the open air. Her chains were barely touching the glass anymore but were now wildly clanging against themselves.

"Hahhh! Fuck! Yes baby, yes! Fuck Mommy harder! Ahhh!" Mom started screaming, her orgasm building.

I couldn't speak anymore. My breath was ragged. My grunts and pants were getting shorter and quicker. I felt my own orgasm rising up. My balls tightened. Cock swelled. And then I felt my hot cum making its way...

---

I felt something... off. And it was enough to pull me out of my dream, just as I was about to cum! But then I looked down after reality had gripped around my cock. It was Becks. It was her hand wrapped around my hard cock, pumping and pumping. The covers were pulled back, and in the dim moonlight spilling into my room, I watched her jack me off. Her cone tits were jiggling as her arm pumped faster and faster.

"Becks! Oh...fffuuu..." I yelled in a whisper.

She looked up at me and made eye contact, her hand didn't slow down in the slightest. A look of, almost in wonder, was formed on her face. Half smile, half shock.

"Oh, Becks! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...!" I gasped.

I felt the bed shift quickly. Becks had moved down, and before I could protest, her soft, moist lips wrapped around the swollen head of my cock, and I felt her make the seal with a suck as she continued pumping me.

My head fell back against the pillow, and my eyes closed. I was surprised that I immediately snapped back into my dream. --- I could hear Mom's squealing moans and sharp gasps. Then she turned her head, looking at me over her shoulder, "Cum baby! Cum my sweet boy! Cum in Mommy!" ---

"Arghhh! Ah! Ahhhh!" I came. I simultaneously came inside my own mother, and my cousin.

I was back in the real world now. Becks' mouth still locked around my cock, her hand still stroking me. I felt her tongue slowly swirling around the glans.

"Oh! Ohh! Oh fffuck! Ah!" My moans started getting higher in pitch as my sensitivity heightened. My body locked up, my head cranking all the way back against the pillow, my hips thrust up. Then as it relaxed, it started convulsing. But Becks would not let up.

Her free hand now cupped over my mouth, as her mouth continued its assault on my cock head, her hand still milking me for all I was worth. As my body shook, my cock pulsing wildly as my heart felt like it would explode...I came again.

I heard my muffled moan cry out through my cousin's hand. Her other hand finally let go of my cock, and she started rubbing my stomach and chest. All the while her mouth was still latched on the most sensitive part of me, swallowing every drop of cum.

As I settled, she finally released my cock, giving it a few light kisses before falling back to her side. She pulled the covers up with her as she came back up towards me.

"Becks.... wha..." I gasped but was interrupted by her finger pressing against my lips.

"Shhhh." Her eyes locked on mine.

"But Becks, I..."

"Hey!" she snapped, "when someone gets you off and swallows your load, don't ruin the afterglow. So, get that through that gorgeous, thick head of yours, and shh." Her eyebrows raised as she looked me dead in the eyes, waiting for a response.

I nodded, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Good." She half smiled, then pressed her lips hard against mine and kissed me. It was chaste but loving. She was smiling when she parted, slinked back down and settled her head on my chest, leg draped over mine, and her arm around my waist. "Goodnight, Grant."

In my stupor, I still had the sense to wrap my arm around her and pulled her close into me. I kissed the top of her head, "Goodnight, Becks." I croaked, still recovering from it all. I felt her lips press against my chest for one last kiss before I heard her sigh in sleepy content.