Obsessed Ch. 08 - Becks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her upper arm as I stared up at the dark ceiling. 'My cousin just jacked me off. I came, and she swallowed. I came again, and she swallowed that, too! Holy fuck! What...what can I even say?' My mind then started spiraling, 'I mean, at least there's no mess, because if Mom came in...' a wave of guilt washed over me again, 'Mom. Goddamn it Becks. Why couldn't you have been Mom just then? Why did you have to do that? Will Mom and I ever get to this point? Do I abandon that ship, and try to connect more with Becks? Is that where she's wanting to go?'

My head tilted toward the window. Looking at the moon through the bare branches of the birch tree outside, I tried to come up with the answers, but only started asking more questions. 'Shit...why am I this way?'

After a while, my eyelids became heavy, and slowly they closed. My mind drifted back to my earlier dream, without me even willing it...

---

Back at Mom's boutique. I'm alone, nude, and sweaty with our juices starting to dry around my flaccid cock. I look around wondering where Mom went. I noticed that there were more mannequins than before. A lot more. All of them were facing away from me.

I walked towards one, unconsciously admiring the sexy one-piece swimsuit 'she' was wearing, noting that she had the same color hair as Mom tied back in a loose bun. Making my way around to her front, I catch how deep the neckline plunges, taking in the generous amount of skin shown, the swells of her breasts almost pouring out from behind the tight material, nipples protruding out. Then I catch a glimmer from below. Her belly button. She has the same silver piercing... that Mom has.

I look up to her face, and my eyes widen. It... it is Mom! But she's... frozen. Her expression looks content. Satisfied even. Then I see it. Cum. Dripping down the corners of her lips, running down her chin as it starts to drip onto her swimsuit.

"Hey! Hey, Mom!" I called. I tried shaking her, but when my hands met her skin, it both felt real and plastic-y at the same time. She didn't move. Didn't blink. The cum still slowly ran down her face and chest. I stepped back, and tried looking at another one, now noticing that they were all scantily clad in pieces I've seen my mom wear over the years.

I walked up to another one, wearing a classic lingerie set: black lace bra and panty, with girdle holding up lace trimmed stockings. Black heels tied the look together. It was Mom again. Her hair was down, wavy like it had been not long before. This time, though, there were streams of cum on her chest and between her tits, as if she had given me a titty-fuck.

Another, a rich, dark, green dress with sheer and matte stripes, pulled up over her ass, the back open and dipped low. I notice streams of cum up her back. When I saw her face, it looked almost sad or disappointed, maybe?

All of them. I looked at all of them. They had different expressions on their faces. Some joyful. Some angry. Some sad, with notable signs of tears. And...they all had cum on them, or in them, in some way. It was on her face, in her cleavage, running down her legs, or in her hair.

And I don't know why, but I broke down, sinking to my knees, and started to cry. Shame and guilt clutching me tightly as I hugged one of the Mom-mannequin's legs, but it didn't move. It just stood there as my tears fell down 'her' leg. It hit me not long after, they were all part of my fantasies. Fantasies that I pleasured myself to, over and over again.

Maybe... maybe my subconscious was trying to tell me something. That my obsession with my mother over the years has been artificial. Love on the surface. I don't know. My head hurts just thinking about it, and my heart feels heavy...

---

Knocks at the door startled me awake. I felt Becks shoot up a little, too.

"Good morning, kiddos!" Mom's sweet, cheery voice called as she entered my room.

'Kiddos? Did... did she know Becks was with me?'

"Sorry to wake you two, but I wanted to see my favorite niece one more time before she left!" Mom said, her voice was still cheery and bright. Her hair was done up, a tight bun high in back, two slightly curled locks framing her face. Minimal makeup, but enough to make her face look absolutely perfect. I tried not to gawk, but my eyes were locked on her gorgeous, nude body standing there in my doorway.

"I'm your only niece, Aunt Alice." Becks replied with a groggy, snarky tone.

"Exactly why you're my favorite! C'mon! Up and at 'em, breakfast is ready!" Mom motioned us with her arm, then turned to head back down the hall.

Becks gave me an embarrassed look. "Did...did she know I was in here the whole time? Shit. I bet she walked in the guest bedroom first." She sighed. Then she turned and looked up at me, "Look, I know you probably have questions about last night, but let's save it until after breakfast and when your mom leaves. Got it?" She gave me a knowing glance as she tipped her head forward, eyes still boring into me.

"Ok." Was all I could come up with.

"Ok." She replied, getting out of bed. She tossed the covers back, exposing both of us. My cock, surprisingly not hard. Well... maybe not so surprisingly. That feeling stuck with me even as I woke up. Even as I looked at my beautiful mother in all her glory and bubbliness. I couldn't shake it. After that dream, I'm actually kind of thankful that Becks is leaving today. I need some time alone to reflect on that shit.

...

We enjoyed our last breakfast together. Mom did mention that she knew Becks and I slept together and were still reading our ghost stories like when we were younger, "You two are just as loud at being quiet as you were back then!" Mom chuckled. I blushed. 'Did she...hear us...last night?' I started to panic a little. As I looked over at Becks, she too had a matching shade of red blushing on her face.

"Sorry, Mom. We didn't realize." I spoke up, hoping that my response wasn't too late.

Mom waved her hand dismissively, "Oh it's all good, Grant honey. I still think it's cute that you two do that." She smiled, then turned to Becks, "I wish your mom and I were that close. So, don't lose it." She then reached and grabbed both of our hands, giving them a firm squeeze followed by her trademark squinchy smile.

'Ok? Maybe...she didn't hear Becks jerking me?' I relaxed a little. Nothing in Mom's tone gave me any indication that she knew about that, just that we were together.

"Ok. I need to get dressed and out the door. Can you two clean up, please?" Mom said, chewing the last bit of breakfast as she stood up.

"We got it, Aunt Alice." Becks replied with a reassuring smile.

I just nodded and attempted to give her a genuine smile. Hopefully she bought it.

As Mom went upstairs, Becks and I were still seated at the nook.

"So..." I started, "about last night..."

"Shht! Not now, dumbass! Wait until she leaves." Becks replied sharply with her whispery yell.

Once we were finished and took care of the dishes, we heard footfalls coming down the stairs. Mom rounded the corner, and I thought I was going to throw up with how quickly my stomach somersaulted. She was wearing one of the dresses from my dream. The matte and sheer striped one.

It was such a rich, dark green, and it clung to her perfectly, as her clothes always did. She wasn't wearing a bra, evidenced by the protruding bumps in the thin material. Even the ball of her belly button piercing was poking through. A pair of nude heels in her hand. Her wrists adorned with a few golden bangles.

I briefly wonder if she's wearing any underwear, judging by the lack of lines protruding from her waist, the material taught over her hips. But then I feel that rush of shame pouring into me. I remembered the look on her face in that dress, my cum streamed all the way up her bare back.

I broke my gaze, turning back towards the sink to wash my hands. They didn't need it, but I couldn't bear to look at Mom right now. Not in a wholesome way.

As she made her way into the mudroom, Becks hung up the towel she had and followed.

"Have a good day, Aunt Alice! And I'll text you when I make it to campus." Becks said, hugging my mother. Any other time, I would have drooled at the hot sight of my nude cousin hugging my seductively clothed mother. But not now. I tidied up the counter to look busy.

"Please do! Annnd don't forget to text your mother, too missy!" Mom chided. I couldn't see her, but I knew she was waving a finger at Becks.

"I will, Aunty. I will." Becks said, trying not to chuckle at Mom.

"You better! Last time you forgot your mother went into an hour-long rant about how you're 'deliberately doing it' to get a rise out of her." Mom continued.

"Oh my gosh, I will, Aunt Alice. God!" Becks said teasingly.

I walked in just as Mom was slipping her bare feet into her fur-lined winter boots, Becks behind her holding out her puffy parka. Mom turned and slid her arms in the opened coat. She then turned back towards Becks, and they had one last big hug. Mom's parka ruffling with every movement.

"Thanks for coming, Rebecca, and I hope you had a good time. Love you!" Mom said as she gave a couple quick pecks on Becks' cheeks.

"Thanks for everything, Aunty, and yeah..." Becks glanced my way, our eyes met, "I had a great time. Love you too!" giving her one final squeeze.

I pulled myself together so I could say goodbye to Mom. As soon as she and Becks parted, I opened my arms, and she turned right into them. "Have a good one, Mom. Did you need anything done around here?" I asked.

"Yoo too, sweety! Uh...no. No, I think we're good around here, so just kick back and chillax. Love you, baby, and I'll see you tonight!" Mom said, pinching my cheek a little before replacing her fingers with a quick peck.

"Love you too, Mom." I replied, pulling her in for one last hug.

...

As soon as Mom's car left the driveway, I turned back to Becks, "So...last night?"

"Jeez! Someone's impatient. Just settle down a bit. Let's get some more coffee and we'll sit and talk about it."

"Becks, you practically blew me!" I raised my voice.

She swung around and pointed a finger at me, "Coffee. First." Poking me in the chest before turning back.

With our mugs refilled, and my patience wearing thin, we sat down on the couch, and she started, "So... last night." She exhaled heavily, taking a sip of coffee, and wincing a bit at the temperature. "Last night just... sort of got out of hand. No pun intended."

"The fuck do you mean, Becks? I wake up and your hand is wrapped around my dick, jerking me off. You didn't even stop when I caught you. And then you..."

"I know what I did, Grant! I don't need the play-by-play. Look...I was having a nice, cozy sleep when all of a sudden, I felt you...between my thighs. And you were...hard. Leaking. And you were moving...like...you were humping me. Then you started moaning a little. When I pulled away and looked back, you were asleep. But your hips were still thrusting, and..." she paused, looked up at the ceiling for a quick moment, sipping her too-hot coffee again.

"And I just...wondered...what it would feel like. In my hand. So...I just grabbed it. You humped my hand for a minute, and then I..." she paused again, blushing heavily now, exhaling hard as she looked down at her mug, "Then I pushed you on your back. You didn't wake up, but you stopped humping the air, so I just...helped you." She sheepishly looked up at me after those words, a pleading look in her eyes, hinted with shame.

"You swallowed, Becks. When I came you...you swallowed. And then..."

"I know." She said, quietly, looking back down at her mug. "I didn't think, I just...reacted. And when it happened it... it tasted.... good. I liked how you tasted, Grant." She lifted her head and looked me dead in the eye, "You tasted so...fucking...good, and I wanted...more."

We just stared at each other for a while. But then we both broke our gaze, nervously sipping our coffee. Silence fell on us like a wet blanket. It was awkward. She let out a heavy, shaky sigh.

"Look. I feel bad that I did it without asking. But at the same time, I'm glad it happened." She shifted on the couch and moved right in front of me. She grabbed my mug and she set both down on the coffee table, grabbing my hands when she sat back, "I don't know if what we did the other day, or if it's that I've been constantly seeing you...nude, or what, but something cracked... and I want to figure out how much."

She gently squeezed my hands and smiled, "I haven't felt this way before. This... feels wrong but... fuck does it feel so good! You don't have to say or do anything now, just... think about it, ok? For me?" She looks at me, her eyes welling up a bit, a big smile on her face. "Because I want to try other things...with you! If...if you want to, that is. I mean...I don't expect us to..."

"Becks." I finally responded, squeezing back. She looked at me with a hopeful look in her eyes. "I...I think..." it was my turn to look down and sigh, "I think I might...want to try. With you." I smiled. I didn't want to hurt her. I knew she was in a weird place with all of this, but I couldn't man up and tell her how I actually felt. The part of me that held such a bright torch for my mother was raging inside of me. I quelled it as much as I could.

"R..really?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled at her, and she lunged forward, arms wrapped around my neck, her lips locked on mine. On instinct, I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her into the kiss. It was deep. Passionate. And I could feel a warm, almost burning sensation flowing through me. I felt my cock harden for the first time since last night. The veins throbbed with need.

She broke away, her breath ragged, "I...I want to...is it ok if I...go down... on you?"

"Yy-yeah, Becks." I responded nervously. Not really wanting her to, but at the same time...wanting her to.

She kissed me again, just as hard as the first before her head dipped down towards my already leaking cock.

"Hey uh...do you... want me to go down on you? Like, at the same time? Maybe?" I ask.

She looked up at me, pondering for a second, then shook her head, "Maybe next time. For now, I just want to look at you. I liked seeing your face last night." She smiled wide, and sweetly.

"Ok." I gasped as her lips immediately wrapped around my cock. Her right hand gripping the shaft, her left rubbing my thigh as she lay next to me, her eyes locked on my reaction.

'Holy fuck, this feels good!' I thought, relishing the incestuous blowjob my cousin was enthusiastically giving me.

My hand gently combed through her hair as she bobbed her head slowly, but with passionate intent. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

Soon, she swapped hands, her left stroking me at the base, her right snaking down her sexy, taut body. Down to her dripping sex.

I quickly switched my hands, my left in her hair now, and my right darted between her legs as I started rubbing her clit.

"Mm!" Becks squealed. Her eyes wide in surprise, "Mmm...mmm" she hummed. My cock swelled in her mouth at the vibration.

I dipped a finger inside, her juices lubing it up, my palm rubbing and pressing onto her. I slid my finger out and started slowly rubbing circles around her clit.

She swirled her tongue around the glans a few times before dipping down, taking almost half of my shaft inside. She moaned again, sending the vibration further down my cock.

"Ohhh ffuck, Becks. Yesss. Aww fuck!" My eyes and head rolled back.

"Mm hm hmm!" Becks laughed through her throat, her head bobbing lower ever so slightly. My shaft slick with her spit.

As I looked back down at her, she pulled off a little, letting me see a thick stream of spit rolling from under her lips and over the head of my cock. It dripped down the shaft and her tongue was focusing in on my frenulum.

"Hhhooohhh Gawwd, Becks!" I groaned. Fuck she's good at this!

Her eyes met mine, and then she quickly dove down, taking almost all of my shaft down her throat. I could feel and hear her gag a little as she forced her way down to where her hand was, clutching the base of my cock. Her eyes were really watery, but she kept them locked on me.

"Guk! Guk! Guk! Guhhuah!" She gasped, coming off my cock for air. Strands of saliva pulled from my cock as they dangled from her lips. "Holy fuck! Haha!" She beamed, proud of herself for deepthroating my cock. Her cousin's cock. Fuck me, that's weirdly hot!

She went down again, removing her hand this time. She still gagged, but her nose met my bare crotch. It nuzzled me as her throat muscles clenched around me.

My fingers had been on an unsteady pace through all of this. So, I dipped two back inside of her and brought them out for a full assault on her clit. I knew I wasn't far from cumming, and I wanted her to cum at the same time.

Her eyes snapped back at me, "Mmmmm! Mm! Mm!" She started bobbing again, matching the pace of my fingers.

"Oh my...ffuck, Becks! Oh fuck!" I grunted, trying to hold off.

Her hips rocked against my hand. Her cheeks sucked in as she tightened the seal with her lips.

"Mm! Mm! Mmm!" she moaned loudly.

"Aww here it comes! Oh here it...fuck!" I groaned, releasing my load down my cousin's throat for the third time in less than 24 hours.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned, low from deep within. Her hips shaking through her orgasm.

Her hand kept stroking me. Long, slow strokes. Milking every last drop out me. Her moans constantly sending vibrations down my cock. As she settled from her orgasm, she finally looked up at me. My cock still in her mouth. She slowly pulled off, making a slight popping noise with her lips.

"Hmm..." She moaned as she closed her mouth, her eyes followed suit.

When I looked down, I gathered that she didn't swallow all of my cum. She was savoring it. Rolling it over her tongue. Her eyes opened, found mine, and then she slowly opened her mouth in a slight smile. Her mouth was indeed full of my cum.

To no surprise, she closed her mouth, moaned one last time, and swallowed. Opening her mouth to show me it was all gone. 'Jesus... that was hot!' I thought to myself.

She lay her head on my thigh, her hand lazily stroking me as my cock deflated. I still had my hand cupping her sex, my palm massaging her bare pubis. We both looked at each other with contented smiles on our faces.

I learned my lesson from last night and kept my mouth shut. This was nice. Just basking in the post-orgasm glow. I felt her breath, warm on my thigh. Her hand was soft and gentle around my cock. I took the chance to memorize how her sex felt, noted where she liked to be touched.

It was great. In that moment, I didn't think of anything else. Not even Mom. We were both just in the moment.

...

After a long while, laying in a heap on the couch, we both got up and took a shower... together. No word was said otherwise. It was just automatic. We teased each other, enjoying our hands roaming over one another. She let me shampoo her hair, letting me massage the peach and lilac scented gel into her scalp, running my fingers through her hair. I knelt down and she did the same for me. Who knew something so sensual, and on a normally non-erogenous area, could be so sexy!

Both of us moaned as our fingers worked into the skin. It was like that when we soaped each other up, too. She really loved the feeling of my fingers gliding in between her cute toes.

Once we finished showering, and drying each other off, we made our way to her room. I helped her pack, leaving out an outfit for the drive. I helped carry her stuff downstairs.

"Need a snack or something for the road, Becks?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." She replied.

As she set her clothes on top of her bag, she spun around on a heel, a giddy smile on her face, and walked up to me. Her arms opened wide and crossed behind my neck, pulling me in for a kiss.