All Comments on 'Obsessed with Miss Best of Breasts'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Kaitlyn and cole ought to get togther as a couple and return to the island for a reunion of sorts with the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with anonymous the first

But when Cole says he doesn't look a gift pussy in the mouth, it made me recall a strange historical novel (in my little public library, of all places, back in the late 70's I think) where a girl and her brother, displaced from their home in 18th century France, had adventures. She had a vagina dentata, and her brother had to adapt (in the various ways familiar to our fellow readers here) to get it on. But she was prone to getting raped, and her ferocious sabre-toothed pussy made short work of her attackers (pun intended). Can't imagine how it was purchased and placed in the new books section, but there it was. I have been trying to find a reference to this book, without success. I wonder if any of our erudite colleagues might have a clue.

So in a fantasy world, it might be wise to check. Would also discover how old that pussy might be. Great fantasy story. I liked Kaitlin best of the lot, and not only because in my nuclear family we have all together 5 degrees from Columbia and Harvard. Go baby blue and crimson!

TLMorganTLMorganover 6 years ago

Fantastic story! I definitely wouldn't mind seeing some of these girls in other stories, particularly Marla, Chrissy, Kaitlyn and Vanessa!

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
WOW

Wow is all I can say!

It would be great if this story could spawn another story, like a reunion story or Cole getting a job there. The latter is unlikely because it appears all employees are women but it would be interesting. He could reacquaint with the resort employees and maybe guests

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Every Man's Dream!

Loved the story! Would be very interested in seeing if and what happens once everyone is off the island. Please add to what is an outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I definitely enjoyed your story and would love to see more!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
at the risk of seeming repetitive

More please.

The Further Adventures of Cole would be well received I think.

dauberdauberover 6 years ago
Gotta have more

A top of the line Literotica story. I would really like to see Cole get together with several special lady's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best yet

Not more to be said. Amazing!

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
I Agree with TLMorgan!

More Marla, Chrissy, Kaitlyn and Vanessa! There some strong and interesting characters here that could easily continue the Cole story or support some nice spin offs!

I would love to see Cole ultimately end up with the lovely, sexy and smart Kaitlyn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kaitlyn

More Kaitlyn because she was the most genuine. I'd love to see more of her in your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Question About What's Going to Happen

Lots of boobs. Big Boobs. Lots of sex.

But -- for my taste -- it's all too obvious and guaranteed.

Starting at a nude beach means to there's no step by step unveiling. No question that every boob is seen from moment one. No uncovering. No undressing. No wondering what they'll look like.

Other than that, well written, but for me -- simply not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Island mystery

Hi man love this story would be great to get some back story on the island like whats going on there and who are the benefactors definitely a strange twist to the island wish we could know what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHOP crane

Two weeks, 100 women, all available, and not one bit of butt play? Even if anal isn't part 'Cole's' interest, one has to work hard to avoid the ass area for that long with that many partners. I was hoping the Captain would liked it up the backside.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzover 6 years ago
GREAT!!!

Waiting for Second installment

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzover 6 years ago
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn FOR SURE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not your best work

This was a little too impossible for me to believe. Your best works, like Double Duty, star a believable female character, a sense of flirtation, and sexual chemistry which this just ignored.

You write a "will they, won't they?" world very well. Sure, we're on literotica, we know they will - but why, and when make it a story, and that's why I read you. I can believe it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Especially Kaitlyn, Lynda, and Barb. Maybe even an appointment at a certain dental office.

lonelydaisylonelydaisyover 6 years ago
Kaitlyn

A relationship with Kaitlyn please.... just Kaitlyn forget the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NEED MORE

Continue with Kaitlyn please.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
More! Please!

A great story! Extremely unlikely of course, but very hot and sexy. And if I wanted realism (like someone wrote) I wouldn't expect to come to this site for it.

Regarding a follow-up I agree with many other posters here in saying;

Go with Kaitlyn! She was definitely the most appealing of the girls. But please, a generous helping of some of the other girls too! And Cole might need to have his teeth cleaned by the sexy Vanessa!

The only thing that (slightly) bothered me was that at times he was a bit rude, didn't introduce himself at the table for example, and with some girls he was a bit "yeah, whatever", he seemed almost indifferent.

Oh yeah, who won? We're not told! Unless I missed it somehow. It's not really the point here, I get that, but I still want to know if it was one Cole's girls who won!

Still, I will eagerly look forward to a new installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going!!!

Fantastic story and would love to see where Kaitlyn and Cole go from here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'd love to see this extended with visits to some of his list of ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ya

I could see this being a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Kait and Cole need a real life romance please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How to top it?

Great story, though I feel bad for him. How could he top his trip. Would have been nice if they ended with a romance (katlyn?) or perhaps if they had given him a role in the pageant. Perhaps percent judge given his lack of bias. Enjoyed it regardless

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Roadtrip! And end with kaitlynn, they need to fall in love!

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

The dude has way too many phone#s not to have at least one more story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous