All Comments on 'Obsessed with Youth'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Another story about a woman who did not work on her marriage blaming the husband.

chris2300chris2300over 2 years ago

Loved it as I do with all your stories! Welcome back. The divorce was too easy though, I think he would have fought it harder.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

5 star job. Was hoping the treatments would rejuvenate her ovaries but I guess I can’t have everything! Felt sorry for her husband - maybe in part 2 he gets back in shape and fucks Clara!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! Feedback is always appreciated. I’m surprised by the support for the husband though. He’s a lazy bum who sits on his fat ass watching TV while his wife cooks, cleans, mows the lawn and has a job. Sexually he’s in such bad physical shape that he can’t get it up anymore. His wife tried to get him to exercise but he refused. Clearly he’s the one who failed the marriage, not her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Loved this storey, she did the right thing to divorce the fat lazy slob of a husband. Keep writing the great storeys.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Excellent story, Five Stars worth. All though the characters from the movie "My Fair Lady" kept popping into my head.

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71over 2 years ago

I love the twist in your story of Eliza finding the “Fountain of Youth” medically. The process even seemed plausible, kudos to you on a well written story. Would have been nice to have Clara join in the fun in some way. Maybe there will be a sequel???

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Interesting

Fred marries a woman old enough to be his mother's mother (grandmother). If his mother had been around 20 when he was born, his new wife is old enough to be his great-grandmother. Nothing like a 22yo collecting SocSec spouse survivor checks for the next 60 or 80 years. I guess that is how he plans to be "grand-fathered" into the current SS plan. (snicker, snicker)

Congrats to the Colonel on a unique plot and a fun, humorous fantasy.

Keep 'em comin'.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Wow, here is a story with a real interesting twist, a 60 year woman finds a company that through science gives her the fountain of youth, gets a literal remake and literally makes her 20 again. Eliza then divorces her worn out fat slob of a hubby, marries a 20 something year old stud and fucks his brains out. So how many times can they regenerate her before the internal parts just start to wear out. This is a well written and entertaining piece of Erotic Science Fiction. Like a previous comment suggested, maybe a sequel? Gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is fantasy so the reader is willing to accept the methods and rejuvenating results. The start is quite good, the dried old skin slowly building, the tissues growing in her boobs, worn out by the training and getting interested in her doctor. Ignition of desire, intimacy, a love affair. And it's rewrite after all.

And I had fun following her educational affair back home, the conspiracy of the 2 mature women to start the young man on women and romancing .

For international readers it's something to chuckle how that always seems to happen with the 18th birthday in USian stereotypes, but ok, be it.

But it got me really disappointed, to the point of getting a bit angry that it has to lead into such a cliche happy ending of marriage.

Didn't she learn anything about marriage from how things went with Will? She finds a second life thanks to Galathea's miracle and she doesn't know anything better to do with that miracle than to marry the boy next door? No high class escorting or at least a stable of young lovers eating from her hands?

The end truly disappointing.

But keep on writing, I enjoy reading your stories.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 years ago

This was a weird story. I could not get past the 60-year-old woman who looked 25 thing. That sort of made me lose interest in the story. It went predictably along. Eliza dumped the doctor after catching him fucking another woman who was in treatment. I was surprised that Eliza was going to marry Fred in the end. No children from that marriage. Just a silly story but very imaginative and I gave the story 5 stars.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story, a little bit bizarre but, so wonderfully written and told...................():\

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

Very good!

Reminds me of my college counselor days with young students

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this story a lot. A little disappointed that she turned into an adulterous slut, although perhaps justified by husband’s laziness and attitude. Big question, if her youthful beauty was only skin deep, does that mean that her skeleton and internal organs were those of a 64 year old? That suggests that her married life to Fred will not be a long one and that she will look great in her coffin?

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

This could have been a great series- novel - trash all this and write chapters about her experience

5 for potential andvquality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have mixed feelings about this story. It started out great, with an unusual plot and set up, but then didn’t seem to really go anywhere. The first “yellow“ flag was when she was going to have her boobs restored, but the doctor decided to make them a D cup; I almost stopped reading then, because it was becoming cliché and trite. I did finish it, and found it well, written, and fairly enjoyable. Just seem to have missed being a great story somehow.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[28.11.22.]

Fun und Zsexxsi!

11/10!!!!!

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CP6 months ago

Knocked another one out of the ballpark. Sexy, romantic. And with a loving ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally....older woman sex with no chance of pregnancy......YEA

MCRider2525MCRider25253 months ago

This was wildly creative, super sexy, with amazing attention to detail. So many storylines all perfectly woven together. Just a fantastic, fun, exciting tale. This would make a wonderful movie. Great, great work!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...