Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head immediately shot up.

"It sounds like it's urgent," Kate told him.

"Kate he always says it's important and then you call and its not. Please sweetheart, don't answer it now."

She looked at the phone and back at him. "Okay."

"Thank you," he said and kissed her lips.

I wasn't going to give up that easy. I called again and they ignored it again.

"Please Kate I need to talk to you. I don't know who else I can call," I said to the answering machine.

Ethan got up and pulled the plug to the answering machine and the phone from the wall. Damn it!

Kate looked at him, her eyes wide with worry.

"Sweetheart he is just toying with us. I am sorry that we hurt him, but he needs to move on," Ethan told her.

"I know," she whispered.

"Forget about him. For now let me worship my goddess," he said seductively.

"Worship?"

"Uh huh," he nodded.

Ethan brought his mouth down to her breasts again and sucked hard on her nipples. His tongue trailed down her stomach and dipped in her belly button. Kate lifted her legs and spread them wide for him. He kissed the trimmed hair above her pussy and then moved his down to his ultimate goal. From the height of the camera I couldn't see what he was doing, but it didn't take a brain surgeon to guess what his dark head was doing between her thighs.

"Oh yes! Eat my pussy baby," Kate cried. "Fuck it with your tongue!"

He was down there for fifteen minutes and already made Kate cum twice.

"How do you want it sweetheart?" he asked her when he finally got up.

"You know I love it from behind," she purred.

That piece of information was new to me. I knew that was her least favorite sexual position. Most of the time we did it missionary or she would ride me. She rolled onto her stomach and then Ethan lifted her hips so that her fabulous ass was raised in the air. He fondled her ass first and then parted the heart shaped cheeks. He buried his cock inside her with one hard thrust.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Give me all of it."

He began giving her slow smooth thrusts.

"I never liked it this way until you," she told him.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Only your big cock can satisfy me this way," she purred.

I suddenly hated her at that moment. I thought our sex life had been great, but I was learning that she had been holding back from me. I've seen her do things and say things with him during sex that I could have never imagine her doing with me.

"Harder baby fuck me harder," she yelled to him.

No this wasn't my Kate. He changed her. My Kate was a sweet young woman and would never dream of hurting me. She liked soft tender love making and cuddling afterwards. I didn't recognize this person on the screen. The change wasn't her fault I reasoned, it was his. He drugged her with so much sex that she couldn't see beyond the gratification of her cunt. That was why she ignored me. That was why she left me.

I watched him slam his cock repeatedly into her pussy. In turn Kate was moaning and crying like a bitch in heat. A few minutes later they were done and he collapsed on top of her. It wasn't about destroying Ethan anymore. I now knew that had to save my Kate.

To be continued...

12