Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one felt like a fence post inside my relatively unused pussy, but looking between my legs I could see a small part still remained outside. The pain and pleasure of stuffing such a large mass of meat and bone inside my small body had taken the edge off my building climax, but the ache in my belly remained. I was on my feet now, squatting over Harvey, helplessly impaled on his throbbing cock. I looked like a child against his bulk. Slowly pushing away with my hands against his chest, I raised an inch or two and then lowered again. Continuing this for several minutes, I resisted looking at Harvey the whole time, even when he flexed his cock inside me.

When I was finally able to comfortably ride about half his cock, the real pleasure began for me. After a few more minutes of this, pleasure began to override the pain of it all and I was sliding up and down his entire length whimpering quietly. Subtly, I could feel the mother of all orgasms building deep inside my belly again, and this time it would not be denied. Through half-closed eyes I could see Harvey smile or maybe smirk, each time I whimpered. I didn't care.

At the point I was trembling so badly my legs wouldn't support me any longer, I dropped to my knees, falling forward onto Harvey's chest, rotating my ass frantically on his thick meat. At that point, he wasn't fucking me, I was fucking him! His breathing grew fast and heavy and I knew he was also approaching orgasm. Leaning forward, he ripped the front of my shirt open to expose my breasts, and sucked a nipple into his mouth, biting down on it. That almost sent me over the edge. Then he grasped one of my ass cheeks in a large hand burying his cock as deeply as it would go, hammering upward as I offered him my vulnerable opening.

With the other hand he pulled my head down, crushing his open lips against my mouth. I greedily accepted his thick tongue as it licked the inside of my mouth, my lips and teeth. When it retreated I followed it into his mouth with my own. I felt his cock expand and then start jerking as it exploded against my cervix, filling my womb to capacity, warming my insides with soothing semen. Sobbing with pleasure, I screamed right into his open mouth as my own climax exploded in my soft belly, shattering me to pieces against his cock. It was never-ending, racking my slender body over and over as it continued to increase in its intensity until I was on the verge of losing consciousness. I'd never experienced anything like it.

I think I did black out for a few seconds then. When I became aware again, Harvey's fat cock had softened and was worming its way out of my flooded vagina, despite clasping my pussy lips down to hold it inside. Unceremoniously, he pushed me off his chest, onto my back. I lay there for a few minutes, feeling his seed running down the crack of my anus, dripping onto the bed sheet. It felt cold and sticky now that my passion had subsided. I felt like shit. Guilty as charged.

Harvey got off the bed and without a word and walked into the bathroom where I heard him washing himself. Well, what had I expected, wine and roses? Tenderness? I'd acted like a slut, and he'd treated me like a slut. End of story. Weakly, I pulled myself up on shaky legs, retrieved my shorts, and tried to fasten the front of my shirt enough to cover my tits. I was finally able to wobble home, my knees so weak I didn't think I would make it. Barely making to my bed, I fell on it and slept for hours.

I didn't go out of the house all the next day. I guess I was hiding out from Harvey. I'd cheated on my husband in a moment of weakness, and I promised myself it would never happen again. Rob came home the following day, so I felt safe working in my flower beds out back, once more. I saw Harvey come outside. He got in his hammock and read his book. I glanced up and caught him staring at me several times, but didn't acknowledge that I'd seen him. After a while of playing this silly game, I sighed, stood and walked to our hedge.

Harvey came over and we had a moment of awkward silence before I said, "I know you probably think I'm a slut and you probably won't believe me, but I've never done anything like that before in my life. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."

"I'm not. That was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me."

"Nice of you to say that, but . . . look, can we just forget it ever happened?"

"Probably not. I've thought of nothing else ever since it did."

I gave a short laugh. "You could've fooled me. Seemed like you couldn't get away fast enough."

"I had to go piss," he said. "I was gonna talk when I came back, but you'd already left."

"A man of few words, huh?"

"Well, you weren't in any condition to talk earlier," he said, with a little smile.

"Touché," I countered, with a little half-smile of my own. "Anyway, it can't happen again. It won't."

"Maybe."

"I mean it, Harvey."

I turned away and walked back toward my house, hearing him say from behind me, "If you want to see me again, just knock on the back door."

That pissed me off, but it was the weekend so as usual, Rob and I did some fun things, taking my mind off my situation with Harvey for the moment. It was mostly at night after I'd gone to bed that it all came rushing back to me. Rob made love to me each of the two nights he was home, but he just sort of slid painlessly into me, with none of the anxiety and vulnerability Harvey's huge cock had caused. I didn't climax either time.

"You seem distracted," he'd commented afterward.

"I'm just tired, Honey. Lay here and I'll get a washcloth to clean you up." I went to the bathroom and stared at my image in the mirror for a long time, wondering who this woman was. I stood there until the tears stopped flowing. The next day after Rob departed for St. Louis I walked over and knocked on Harvey's backdoor.

Harvey opened the door, then silently turned and walked away. I went in, closed the door behind me and followed him into his bedroom. When I arrived there, he had pulled off his t-shirt and was dropping his shorts, his cock already half-erect. Silently, I stripped off my tank-top, stepped out of my shorts and kicked off my flats. He stood quietly waiting beside the bed, so I went over and just dropped to my knees. There was no need to even pretend we didn't know why I was there. I cupped his balls in one hand and guided his cock closer with the other, licking it from bottom to top. Then I engulfed as much of it as I could swallow, hearing a small groan from him when I did. I'll admit, I sucked it like a starving calf, licking, biting and slobbering, loving it.

All the depression, tension and sadness for the past week instantly disappeared, replaced by total contentment. I reached around and grasped Harvey's ass in both hands, pulling him in, clear to the balls, holding him there until I felt him discharge a large amount of pre-cum. I eased off and then did it again, receiving even more sweet liquid for my efforts. I could tell Harvey was close to cumming but he suddenly pushed my hungry mouth away, holding me a few inches away. I must have looked like a starving fish, fighting to get it back in my mouth.

"Christ, girl. I almost came! Get on the bed!"

I scurried onto the bed and lay down on my back with my legs apart, anxiously waiting. I was burning up, sopping wet. Harvey hovered over me, big imposing, making me feel small and vulnerable. He licked my mouth a couple times then his lips trailed downward, taking a nipple into his mouth, biting it. I cried out. Only my shoulders and feet were touching the bed. He looked up at me, his eyes full of hunger. I was burning up with my need.

I whispered, "Hurry."

He licked down my stomach, tongued my belly-button, and when I felt his breath on my pubic mound I cried out again, louder. His tongue ran around the edge of my vagina tantalizingly deliberate, and then slipped suddenly inside. I strained upward trying to help him, but he was going agonizingly slow. He licked up my juices, leaving it again to lick my tender anus, my thighs straining and trembling with the effort of holding my body off the bed. The wetness of his tongue trailed all the way up my crack to my vagina again, probing deeply. I was so close to cumming when he stopped, and I groaned with frustration.

The bed shifted and I opened my eyes to find his hairy sacs right above my face. I lifted my head and nibbled the loose skin around them. Then he shifted forward and I was able to reach his cock just as he devoured my pussy again. He came first, emptying his balls into my hungry mouth, thick rich semen shooting out the corners around his shaft, running down the sides of my face as I gulped faster to keep it all. Then I also exploded, deep inside my soft belly, dying as all my strength suddenly ran out of the opening between my legs. It lasted a very long, satisfying time.

I finally became aware of the heavy weight first, and Harvey's limp cock against the side of my face. The weight abruptly disappeared and I looked up to find Harvey beside me, his back against the headboard. My chin felt sticky, crusty. I rubbed it off, and found Harvey smiling at me.

"God, you are beautiful," he said smiling. "Even with cum on your face."

That made me smile too. I slid up beside him licked my juices from his face then lay my face against his hairy chest. His thick cock now lay limply against his thigh, looking very satisfied. I had never felt so content. I reached out and took it in my hand, its girth making my hand look small. I slid my fingers over it lightly in astonishment at the pleasure it seemed to produce in me. Then I cupped his balls, massaging them gently. His cock jerked slightly.

"I want you to fuck me," I whispered, gazing at it as it slowly filled with blood. I lowered my

face and flicked its head with my tongue, then licked it all around.

"Ah baby," he groaned softly. "You are something else."

He positioned me on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed, got behind me and rubbed his cock against my opening.

"Please don't hurt me," I muttered against the pillow.

"It'll be better this time," he said as he applied more pressure. There was friction and a little burning but not like before. His cock slipped in this time without feeling as if he were ripping my guts out. I sighed and offered myself up for his penetration. He didn't disappoint. Soon he was inside and I was moving with him as he increased his pace. Then, he was battering my vagina like a bull. It felt like a fence post entering and leaving my pussy, every stroke rubbing against my clit. It hurt, but the pleasure far outweighed the pain this time.

I lay with my chest on the bed, face to one side, vagina up and open, a willing victim to his vicious assault. I could feel every ridge and blood vessel as it pushed the walls of my vagina aside to make room for its thickness, driving me out of my mind. The pleasure kept intensifying until I was sobbing into the pillow, clawing at the bedspread as I pushed my ass back against his violent thrusts. I came - and just as it subsided, I came again - over and over multiple orgasms racking my slender body. His cock suddenly expanded, jumping and jerking as he grunted, exploding deep inside my pussy, spurt after spurt against my cervix, triggering yet another climax deep inside my core. After it was over, we both collapsed into total exhaustion, sleeping for an hour.

I drug myself back home feeling used and guilty again but also strangely satisfied, although my vagina was tender and still leaking from Harvey's huge load of semen. It felt cold and sticky against my thighs, I smelled like sex, and needed a bath badly. I stood under the shower for twenty minutes, attempting to clean my body – and my guilty consciousness. I knew I was completely out of control, but didn't quite know how to stop.

Even after being totally satiated from my long bout of sexual escapades in Harvey's bedroom, each time my mind wandered a bit I saw Harvey's think cock in front of my face, and I was already wet again. The last thing he'd said as I left, was, "Leave your bedroom patio door unlatched around 10:00 tomorrow night." I shook my head "no", but I don't think he believed me.

12