Obsession

Story Info
Reluctant submission to a dominant neighbor.
1.5k words
4.09
44.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bk3rd
bk3rd
10 Followers

[Thanks to HEY ALL for proofreading and suggestions to improve my (completely fictional) story.]

He knew I would not refuse him when he called me over. I knew what he wanted. He was going to use me to satisfy his perverted sex fantasies. My only hope was to not cross the street. Not go to him. To just keep on walking.

He stood there leaning on the door frame. Watching as I walked to him. My cock already getting hard.

He didn't speak. Merely stepping aside, inviting me to enter. It was not an invitation! It was a demand. A demand to give my self to him, to be used for his sexual pleasure.

("Refuse! Leave! Just walk away!")

Once I was inside he told me to strip. I took off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, loosened my slacks, letting them drop to the floor. I stood before him, nude.

Almost!

"Lose the socks and briefs! I told you to STRIP!"

Only after I was completely nude did he close the door behind me.

I could only wonder how many saw me standing there naked before the world.

Leering at me he pointed to the family room. Or more accurately the "den" given what he had planned for me.

As I walked past him he slapped my ass, hard. I stumbled, almost falling. He pushed me over in front of the sliding glass door, exposing me to the world. Fondling my balls he asked, "Are you queer?"

I knew how this went. He always started my humiliation this way. It was how he reestablished his dominance, my subordinate persona. Forcing me to accept that it was my lot to submit to him. To service him.

"Yes Daddy I am queer. I am your baby girl. Your sissy cock sucking slut."

"My baby wants Daddy's big cock don't you honey?" "Sissy needs a big cock filling her mouth don't you bitch?"

"Yes Daddy, baby needs your hard cock, fucking my mouth. Please let your sissy girl service you, let me suck Daddy's cock until you fill my mouth with warm thick sweet cum."

"Oh yeah baby. My sissy girl is going to get lots of warm cum. But you know baby somehow you don't look like my sissy girl. I think it's how you are dressed."

"Or", as he continued to fondle my balls, "rather how baby is not dressed. Daddy has something for you baby girl."

This was new. Usually at this point Daddy would have ordered me to my knees. He would have taken my head and pushed me into his crotch. I would obediently take his still soft cock in my mouth. Gently sucking until Daddy's cock began to grow and stiffen, filling my mouth.

"Follow me bitch. We're gonna doll you up."

Giving my balls a tug Daddy walked over to his leather arm chair, picking up a small package. He pulled out a pair of pink panties, delicately trimmed with lace.

"Put these on baby." After I pulled the panties on Daddy demanded, "Walk around baby. I want to see how your panties look."

Walking, I could feel the thong in my ass. I also realized that even as small as my dick and balls are they were barely contained by the lacey panties. With each step my balls or dick felt like they were about to slip out.

"Now that's better, don't you think baby?"

"Yes Daddy. I'm sure that's much better."

"Yes it is. Now put these on."

I had to sit to put on what Daddy had given me. A pair of black thigh highs! I struggled to get them on until I realized I had to bunch them up at my toes and stretch them as I pulled them up to my thighs.

"Oh yeah baby girl, now you're looking like my sissy!"

Daddy handed me a black ribbon. I didn't know what it was or what to do with it. Daddy took it from me and from behind reached around me and fastened it around my throat. It fit snugly and then I knew it was a woman's choker.

"Almost done baby girl! Here these will complete your sissy look."

It was a pair of women's red pointy slippers.

"Oh and I almost forgot," he said as he tossed me a small thin tube. Lipstick! Bright red lipstick! "Go put that on and come back so I can see you fully dressed."

Seeing myself in the mirror with red lips, pink panties and black thigh highs was utterly humiliating. Nothing he had done before was this blatant.

Yes I had submitted to him sexually before. I had accepted his domination. Had taken his cock in my mouth. Had licked his balls while he called me a slut, a cock sucker.

And the ultimate domination! I had taken his hard cock in my ass. Had let him make me tell him I loved his cock. Loved it thrusting in my ass. Loved feeling his cock pulse again and again as he filled my ass with cum.

But somehow I had rationalized all that. Nobody knew about my degradation. I convinced myself that somehow it wasn't me. It was him coercing me, forcing me.

But looking at myself wearing panties, thigh highs, a choker and red lipstick I could not rationalize it any more, I was gay, a queer, his submissive cock sucking slut.

When I stood before him I was too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"Aren't you sexy baby. My sissy bitch. Chin up girl look at me and tell me what you are."

"I'm your baby girl Daddy. Your sissy slut." It was too humiliating, I resisted saying more.

"Tell me how you like what Daddy bought you baby."

I couldnt speak, my face was flushed with embarrassment.

"NOW, bitch!"

"Thank you Daddy, I love my new panties and thigh highs. Does Daddy think baby girl looks good?" I knew he wanted me to want to please him. "Does your baby look sexy Daddy?"

"Well you'll never look like a woman but after we let your hair grow out and you put on some make up, do your eyes; it'll be better, but for now my bitch looks slutty enough. Now get down on your knees and tell Daddy what you want."

I knelt at his feet and looking up at him I said what he wanted to hear, "Please Daddy let me take your cock in my mouth. Let me suck you until your cock is hard. Fuck my mouth and throat me Daddy. Cum in my mouth. Let your slut taste your warm thick cum."

"Take my cock out bitch."

I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled the zipper down. His cock was not hard. I reached into his briefs, fondled his balls, gripped his cock, pulling it out. His cock is large, not porn star large but plenty big enough to fill my mouth and fuck my ass deep.

"Kiss it, lick the head. Rub all that precum on your lips."

His cock quickly got hard. There was a lot of precum. I wondered if rubbing my lips with his wet, slick, dick would mess up the lipstick.

"Take it in your mouth now baby. Suck it. Take it all. Deep throat my dick you sissy cock sucker."

I could not resist. Could not say no. Could not just get up, grab my clothes and run.

Holding his cock I took it in my mouth, closing my lips around it. I licked the knob, took it deeper into my mouth. My mouth filled with saliva as I tasted precum. I took him deeper until his cock was at my throat. I used my lips to tightly squeeze his shaft and pulled back to the head, forcing a load of precum to flood my mouth.

The taste of precum is so subtle but the psychological impact is enormous. I am on my knees, sucking a man's hard cock, hungrily milking it for his precum. I AM gay. I want his precum. I want to taste his cum, to feel his cock in mouth.

Slowly, steadily I use my mouth, lips and tongue to fully arouse him. Slowly, deliberately I take more and more of his now hard rigid cock into my mouth until it reaches my throat.

I take a big breath and press deeper. His cock is in my throat. I swallow, squeezing his shaft with my throat muscles.

It's too much for him. He starts fucking my throat. I can feel he is ready to cum, ready to flood my throat with his seed. I want to taste his cum. Want to taste it flooding my mouth.

I push back until his cock head is in my mouth, his cock explodes. Cum fills my mouth. Two, three loads. I know that taste. It's the taste I'm here for.

Gradually he cums less and less until he says, "Sensitive" and pulls his cock out of my mouth.

"Sissy likes Daddy's cum don't you baby?"

"Yes Daddy I do."

bk3rd
bk3rd
10 Followers