Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to be meditating or perhaps taking a nap from an outsider's perspective. But knowing where one goes in sub space, I knew it was much more intense than that. I reached for the single tail, a four-foot long piece of braided leather, and returned to my spot at the end of the horse.

I began with light brushes of the end of the whip at first. I needed her to know what was coming, even though I was not quite sure she was even fully aware of what was happening. I tossed the whip over my shoulder, and brought it down from top to bottom across her ass cheek. I repeated the motion over and over again, alternating between left and right cheeks. I noticed the streaks, as if red rain had fallen over her skin leaving stained trails behind. They were evenly placed next to each other, line after pink and red line.

My heart was beating fast and I could feel the adrenaline flowing through my body. I had no other focus than her at that moment. She was all I could see, hear and feel. The intensity of the connection I had with her at that minute was the only thing that mattered to me. Her life was in my hands. One slip of the whip and I could seriously injure her. It was breathtaking and I had to remember to breathe normally. I felt that I had enough practice laying the lines where I wanted them to go and took a chance on hitting the target.

I flung the whip over my right shoulder, and aimed my hand toward her open lip. I hit the right lip dead on. She jerked forward. I knew that it was a sensitive spot that wasn't warmed up and would knock her right back into reality. I didn't hesitate and flung forward another flip of the whip onto the left exposed lip. She jerked again and brought her legs close in to the spanking horse. The furniture did its job of keeping her legs apart for me, though, and left her fully exposed to my view.

I reached forward and ran my fingers up and down her opening from clit to her wet hole and back up again, over and over. It was too much for her to handle, and she began to rock as much as the rope would allow over the spanking horse to push against my fondling fingers. I could hear her making those lovely girl-moans I know so well. I continued to allow her to push against my fingers, helping me massage her where she wanted my fingers to go. I felt the blood rush in and fill the area, making her clit that much tighter and exposed.

I leaned down and licked her. I trailed my tongue from her clit to her wetness and back again. I sucked on her clit and licked at the same time, then returned to trailing my tongue over her. I concentrated my efforts just under her clit. I reached below the spanking horse and found the silicone dildo I had prepared and set up for her earlier. I twisted it back and forth over her opening. I slid it in gently and back out again to get it nice and wet with her juices, allowing it to go further inside her with each thrust. I continued to lick and suck while massaging the flexible rubber cock in and out of her.

I could feel her squirming hips move her around in my mouth, pushing against my lips and tongue. I could hear the eyebolt at the front of the horse tighten against the wood as she pulled on her restraints and pushed her way further into me and pushed the dildo further into her.

As I fucked her harder and harder, I heard her challenged breathing around the ball gag in her mouth. I reached up and yanked on the rope, causing her even more resistance against her already labored breathing. I knew she was getting light headed from the rush of blood trying to move around her body and the lack of oxygen to her brain.

I could hear the spittle around the ball gag, and the muffled scream come from her lips as she came. She pumped as hard as she could, trying to kick her knees forward to fuck my mouth and the dildo harder as she released her energy to me, to the universe, to anyone or anything that would be there to catch that wave.

I followed her lead, slowing as she slowed her bucking back and forth, switched to light tongue licks and slower thrusts inside her as she struggled for air. I released the rope so she could get a deeper breath. I slowly pulled the dripping phallus out and put it in the container under the horse waiting for its return.

I licked my way around her gaping opening and licked what juices were there for me to taste. I licked her reddened skin and laid kisses over her pink cheeks. As I untied the rope, I continued to touch and kiss her all over, allowing her to slow her breathing down to normal. I released the ball gag and popped it out of her mouth, using a tissue to wipe up the spit draining across her mouth over her cheek. I kissed her forehead and nose.

Her eyes were still closed, but she reached with her hands to touch me as I released her wrists from the bondage. I rubbed the rope marks with my fingers and massaged her wrists to allow more blood flow. I relished in the bonding, the touching, the intimacy.

She was so beautiful, looking so wrecked and taken, lying listless on the horse. I continued to rub her back over and over until she felt she was strong enough to lift herself up into a kneeling position on the horse. I gave her my hand to help her down. I hugged her and let her rest her head against my shoulder as I pet her hair.

My heart soared for the future with this woman and the places I would take her. I began to think of the next session, how she would serve me then, what I would do to her perfect body to mark it as mine. It was like obsession. She wasn't even gone and I could not stop thinking about her.

12