Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that second ABS visit, things got strange, at least for me. For days, then weeks, then months, I tried every technique I could think of to coax KK into another visit. In parallel, with my obsession re-awakened, I wove in pillow-talk fantasies of her fucking another man, or men, of her cheating, sneaking around.

Some I blended together - a visit to the ABS, sometimes with me, sometimes KK going solo, engaging in acts from exhibition to being ravaged by a man, or group of men in the booths. Most often, KK responded in what I considered a positive way, receptive during pillow-talk, followed by one or more smashing, writhing, screaming orgasms. Less often, she resisted the idea in some manner, discounting it, telling me I was "such a perv," or trying to get me to change the topic. It was always followed by some variant of "It'll never happen..."

As the weeks passed, I felt increasing frustration, anxiety, and sexual tension. This was a blend of desire to see KK engage in sex with another man, intensifying imagination over that scenario, and KK's apparent steadfast refusal to entertain my fantasy. In parallel, demands at work, career goals, and other factors arose would lead me down an unexpected path.

The next wave of new hires included a young woman, Laura, who would ultimately become my first extramarital affair partner. I was instantly attracted to her, in part because in some aspects Laura bore a certain resemblance to KK. In contrast to KK at 5'-2" tall, Laura was 5'-8", tall for a woman, with long, gorgeous legs.

The company dress code was suit and tie for male employees, a business suit or appropriate dress and heels for the women. Casual Friday wasn't a thing then, but we were allowed to dress down a bit on Friday, a sport coat and slacks for the men, more casual dresses for the women. Laura always caught my eye.

There was definitely mutual attraction, which led (at first) to innocent flirtation. That intensified as I got to know my colleague better - turns out, like me, Laura was a relative newlywed. Often, before and after work, we'd run into one another at the company fitness center. Laura was gorgeous in athletic wear. The first time I saw her in a swim suit I was in lust. The fitness center had a pool, and several hydrotherapy/hot tub units. One evening, I happened to be in the pool area when Laura came in for a soak. Her suit was racer-style, minimalist, very flattering and sexy. We made small talk in the hot tub, soaking off a workout session. I had an erection, which I tried to conceal, the entire time.

In conversation, it came up that we were both going to be attending an accelerated master's program at the local university beginning in the fall. The campus was near downtown, Laura expressed some concern, discomfort about having to attend seminars and classes at night, the drive, parking, and walking the campus at night. Without thought, I offered that we might carpool, to save gas, wear and tear on cars, as well as me acting as a companion to reduce her security risk. She agreed it was a good plan, so we decided that in the following month we'd run with it when classes started.

Sparing all the intervening details, the third visit to campus found us in the midst of a severe tropical storm; torrential rainfall, localized street flooding, a big mess. We'd made it to campus, parked in the commuter lot, when the skies opened up. The rainfall was so hard we decided to wait it out in the car. That wait turned into our first sexual encounter, a back-seat make-out and fuck session that I believe shocked us both, on the intensity, pleasure, and naughty deliciousness of infidelity.

Things progressed from that first back-seat session. We had sex every opportunity we could make. Our venues varied, the back-seat of our cars, the company apartment, a cheap motel, Laura's apartment, various spaces in our office building, and best of all, hotels when we traveled together on company business.

Often, while fucking Laura, I fantasized it was KK, not Laura that I was banging. My imagination ran wild, a hot, married, cheating slut, willing to do anything and everything with her lover.

Eventually, the affair escalated, intensifying to the point where both Laura and I were taking considerable risks. What I didn't initially realize was that for Laura, things had evolved into something more than just sex. She'd fallen in love with me, or at least she thought so. In parallel, Laura's husband had become suspicious, as had KK. One night, after class, Laura and I engaged in a back-seat session. We were in the remote commuter lot, in Laura's car that night. As I was atop Laura, thrusting away, I saw a vehicle turn into the lot, distant at first. It was slowly making its way toward us.

In the next few moments, that vehicle was upon us, creeping through the parking lot. To my shock and horror, I saw it was KK! My heart was in my throat. I was mid-thrust, pumping Laura's hot pussy. I lost my hard-on pretty much immediately, my mind racing about what was going to happen next. By some miracle, KK drove on past, without stopping, getting out, or discovering us - the accident of being in Laura's car instead of mine was the sole saving grace.

I knew then that I had to find a way out. Between our spouses suspicions, and Laura's intensifying emotional connection, things were only going to end badly. My decision was solidified when Laura asked me how I felt about the two of us divorcing our spouses, and getting married...

The exit from that relationship took all the skill I could muster. I was afraid of ending things quickly, that I might push Laura over some cliff, which would expose the whole affair, risking my job, my marriage, everything. It took six months, on-again, off-again, trying to end things gracefully. In the end, my efforts paid off, and I skated what would've been certain disaster.

So far as I knew then, KK was just suspicious, but had not confronted me about the affair with Laura. Another six months passed, by which time I'd impregnated KK with our first child. The affair was safely a thing of the past, at least in my mind.

Throughout it all, I was still obsessing over KK having sex with another man, while I watched or participated. It was relentless, unending.

Obsession - Part II

For about the next fifteen years of our marriage, I continued the suggestion to KK that she have sex with other men, let me watch, participate. Threaded through it all was the mess; KK and I were both actively engaging in extra-marital sex, but without one another's explicit knowledge or consent. In my case, not counting opportunistic one-night stands or similar encounters, I conducted affairs with more than twenty different women. With KK, the count was at least a dozen. There are probably more I still don't know about, maybe never will. All in, they were rocky times.

At a point, my obsession became extreme. In the same relative timeframe, I discovered Craigslist. I was in between affairs at that juncture, a consequence of an affirmative decision on my part, combined with a "truce," or agreement I'd reached with KK - honestly more of an ultimatum she'd delivered. At first it was passive; exploration, looking at the personals, W4M, M4W, MW4M, MW4MM, W4MM, and the variations on those encounters.

It was obvious that for the most part, certain categories were filled with nothing but fakes, flakes, picture collectors, and various nut jobs, who had motives ranging from religious counseling to administering ass-beatings to "sinners, fags and sissies."

The MW4M category on the other hand held my interest. I was amazed at the number of people who were looking to engage another man in their sex lives - almost shocked. Having lived with my obsession for the better part of a decade and a half, I felt I was an outlier, a pervert, an oddball.

In the Craigslist domain, there were hundreds of couples looking, or claiming to look; the variations ranged from couples looking to have a strange man watch them having sex, to looking to have their wives seduced by a stranger (mostly in set-up/surprise scenarios), to full-on gang-bang encounters. For about a month, I was just a voyeur, scanning the postings, in some cases jacking off while reading through them, humoring my obsession, wondering if Craigslist could be a tool to maneuver KK down my fantasy lane.

One day, a post caught my eye: "Fuck my wife" - the post header was direct, to the point. At that point, Craiglist wasn't supporting images in the personals posts - all text, text only. The post content was equally blunt, I'm paraphrasing from memory:

"Looking for a HWP professional male, hung, cut, clean, DDF to fuck my wife. Her first time. She's all in, 5'-4", brunette, pretty, busty, shaved. V-safe men to the front of the line."

For some reason, the post grabbed my attention. By that point in my life, I'd undergone a vasectomy procedure - at KK's insistence, essentially a punishment for an affair she suspected, but never confirmed I'd been engaged in. One of her criteria for reconciliation was the vasectomy, to make sure my "wandering dick" didn't "knock up some dirty whore."

Along with the vasectomy, I felt like I met the remaining requested criteria in the post. On a whim, I responded. Sparing the intervening details, the hookup was arranged. I booked a hotel room at an agreed upon location, arranged for early check-in, texted the room number to the phone number we'd been chatting on, and met the couple face-to-face the first time. I still remember that knock on the door, my anxiety, my anticipation, my state of arousal.

That first encounter was totally amazing. The husband was nothing special, a skinny, kind of hipster-looking doofus in fact. The wife was a knock-out, drop-dead gorgeous, twenty something, ten-fold better than what I was expecting. They were both eager, nervous, a little awkward.

After chit-chat over some champagne, she made the first move. A kiss... then she asked me to show her the goods, "Let me see your package."

All the while, her doofus husband sat on the suite's loveseat, watching us. I undid my belt, undid the clasp on my slacks, unzipped, dropping my slacks and boxers for "the big reveal." The little lady gasped, exclaiming, "Oh God baby, look at that fucking tool! He's so big and hard, I'm going to eat him alive!"

The commentary certainly elevated my ego, and my libido. I was rock-hard, partially naked in front of this couple, the wife on the verge of what was alleged to be her first time with another man...

She stripped, querying, "Do you like my boobies? Are they pretty?"

Dropping to her knees, completely nude, she took my cock and balls into her hands, fondling me, then started blowing me. I fought off the urge to blow my load all over her face and into her mouth, or on her awesome tits.

I stopped her in the nick of time, as the compelling urge to cum was building. I lifted her up, off the floor, put her gently on the bed, and dove between her smooth, creamy thighs to lick and kiss her bare, wet pussy. I made her cum with my lips and tongue, while her husband jerked his lame, limp little weasel, as he watched from the chair.

Once she stopped shaking, I nailed her. It was an act of total selfish pleasure, thrusting away, without much concern for her pleasure. That didn't seem to matter, given her vocalizations, "Oh God! Fuck me, fuck me with that big hard cock. I want your cum! Put your cum in me, Oh God!"

I felt like Superman, my cock like a piston, a machine, thrusting balls-deep into that little hottie. When I finally allowed myself release, it was magnificent. I drained my balls into that sweet thing, giving her every drop I could muster. The sex was amazing.

Then it was over. The whole encounter ran about 90-minutes, from beginning to end. Her husband shook my hand, then asked me if I was willing to do it again sometime. I enthusiastically told him, "Definitely yes. Any time she's up for it. I have a boat if you'd like to make a day of it sometime."

They left me alone in the suite. I showered, dressed, then went on about the rest of my day, half preoccupied, reliving the fuck session in my head, intertwined with thoughts of KK. About two weeks later, I got a call from the wife, taking me up on the boat outing. It ended up just being me and her, no hubby. We spent a full day on the lake, anchored in a secluded cove, fucking, sucking, cavorting naked in the sun.

I never saw her, or them again.

From that point forward, I was hooked. I scanned Craigslist obsessively, looking for encounters. The first few were mostly good. Nothing happened that discouraged me, or deterred me. I had one rejection after a face-to-face meeting, "she didn't click with me."

I was still amazed by the number of men interested in seeing their wife fuck, suck, touch, or otherwise engage in sex acts with a strange man. It was fascinating to me. About a year or so into the Craigslist encounter thing, I had my first truly negative experience.

The scenario was a husband setting his wife up for a surprise encounter. I failed to press for engagement with the wife, on the basis of said "surprise." The husband was convincing, that she was on board with fucking another guy. I had no reason to believe otherwise.

The scene we agreed to was kind of weird. I'd book a hotel room at a specific location he'd chosen, with early check-in. I was to ask for two keys, leaving one at the desk for "Carl & Kim," in an envelope, informing the desk clerk that they'd be around in the noon time frame. Then I was to wait in the bathroom, concealed in the tub/shower stall with the curtain pulled, lights out, bathroom door open. He would signal me from the bedroom once the two of them were ready - his job was to warm her up, then I'd appear for the fucking.

He had lots of rules and constraints; condom required, no kissing, no oral sex, just straight fucking. Specifically he wanted to watch me fuck her, then have her clean my condom-covered cock off with her mouth while he stroked to the whole thing. Then they'd leave after it was all done. His description of his wife was somewhat intriguing - he verbalized that she resembled strongly a local newscaster, a busty, leggy, tall blond. We went around via phone and email for a few days, bandying about details, etc. before I agreed.

The day of the planned encounter came. I executed accordingly, checking into the specified local resort hotel on an early reservation, 11:00am sharp. I got two room keys, left the desk, returning after I checked out the room, the key already placed in the hand-written envelope. I handed the envelope to the desk clerk, told her, "Carl and Kim" would be stopping by around noon, asking for it. The clerk had a sort of quizzical look on her face, my response was "concert tickets" - we're meeting later tonight for a show. It seemed to satisfy her, she took the envelope, said, "No problem, sir. Enjoy the show!"

I went back to the room, stripped out of my clothes, opened the computer bag I was carrying, found the strip of condoms I'd brought along, opened one, removing it from the foil, then stashed everything in the closet, atop the shelf, tossing the extra pillows on the back to better conceal it.

Next, I went to the bathroom, carrying the unwrapped condom in the fingers of one hand. I took a look around, turned off the light, got into the tub/shower, pulled the curtain, letting its hem hang outside the tub wall. I was partially erect at that point, it was approaching the noon hour. The next several minutes passed like they were hours. With each passing minute, I was getting more anxious, harder, more erect with anticipation. Straight-up noon, I rolled the condom carefully on, slowly, making sure it was not too tightly stretched, and conformal with my cock head, shaft, down to the root.

As I waited, my breathing intensified with the anticipation, I slowly, gently played with my balls, thinking about what was next. I heard them come into the room - their entrance was noisy, laughter, comments from a female voice, "What are we doing? What have you cooked up?"

Probably five minutes passed - I could hear creaking noises from the bed, more laughter. My cock was rock-hard. Then the husband said his key phrase, "I've got a big surprise for you Boo."

I quietly moved the shower curtain aside, stepped out of the tub, making my way to the bedroom. I was completely nude, very hard, my condom-covered cock throbbing with anticipation. I found them in bed together, her husband laying beside her. They were both nude. Kim was by initial appearance pretty much as her husband described, similar to the local newscaster, blond, leggy, maybe a little thicker/chunkier, but quite attractive. Carl on the other hand was fat, hairy, pasty white, a complete, total mismatch to his attractive wife. When Kim saw me, she gasped. That was followed by "Oh my fucking God!"

Carl rolled his fat ass off the bed, pulled the desk chair over beside it, plopping his corpulent self, bare naked, into the chair. His sweaty skin made disturbing sounds against the vinyl as he squirmed around, getting comfortable. He said, "I want to watch you with him Boo. I want to see him do you."

By that point, Kim, or "Boo" as Carl referred to her, had pulled her knees up toward her chest, covering up with the bed sheet. She looked terrified, reluctant.

Carl urged, "Do it Boo. Do it for me, just once...?"

My reaction was mixed. I was still hard, but finding it difficult to maintain my erection. Her reluctance was pretty obvious, I was concerned about consent. After pausing, I said, "Are ya'll sure you want to do this?"

Kim seemed to relax a bit, possibly the notion that she had some say in the matter influenced her into a less defensive posture. Kim tugged the sheet down below her boobs, exposing them. She wiggled in the bed a little, and said, "Well, I guess. Let's try it. Join me..."

I was relieved, joining her in the bed. Carl looked like he was quite anxious, leaning forward in the chair, his eyes big, wide open, breathing through his mouth loudly, clearly sweating, despite the cool air in the room.

Trying to follow the rules, I reached out, guiding Kim to remove the sheet she was covering herself with. She was receptive, in a couple of seconds, Kim was on display, fully nude, from head to toe. Her thighs were still together however. I moved closer to her, straddling her at the hips, my erection throbbing. Kim was staring at my cock, licking her lips. I waited there, displaying myself to her, then turned toward Carl. He was reclined in the desk chair, stroking his tiny cock with the tips of two fingers, fixated on us.

Kim pushed herself around in the bed a bit, laid back, and said, "Ok. Do me."

Still on my knees, I maneuvered back, spreading Kim's thighs in the process, positioning myself between her legs. After a little more positioning, I had Kim in a comfortable starting posture. I grabbed my condom-covered cock, using it like a finger to stimulate her labia. When she started to open up and lubricate, I pressed a little harder and deeper, working my latex covered cock-head into her a bit at a time. It took maybe a minute for her to open up fully.

Normally, I enjoy foreplay. In part, I'm average to larger than average, thick, and I enjoy it when my partner is wet, receptive, and I don't have to worry about inflicting pain during penetration. The "rules" as handed to me precluded most of the normal foreplay elements, so this was not my usual experience. I penetrated Kim, slowly, deliberately, carefully, until I was deep inside her, our pubic mounds pressed together, balls deep inside her.

At that point, fat Carl was mostly out of the chair, furiously stroking his tiny little pee-pee, trying to get a better look. Kim had become lubricated sufficiently that between her juices and the lube on the condom, I was ready to start the fucking in earnest. It was somehow satisfying to know her micro-penis husband was seeing a "real man" plow his attractive wife.