Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of thrusting, a marginally enthusiastic Kim said, "I want you to kiss me..."

Carl objected strenuously, "No Boo-baby, No! No kissing."

Kim's response was pretty blunt, "Fuck you Carl. This was your idea. I'll kiss him if I want."

Taking Kims lead as authoritative in the matter, I did as requested - I started kissing her. That intensified things significantly. Kim was getting much wetter, the feedback cycle was unleashed. The condom, which I was not terribly fond of, was actually a help, desensitizing me sufficiently to delay ejaculation, allowing me to thrust frequently, deep into Kim's ever wetter cunt.

Then the big surprise happened. Only I'm not sure who was more surprised, me, or Carl. Kim stopped me from thrusting, pushed me away, and off her, rolling me onto the bed on my back. Kim grabbed my cock, ripping off the condom, then mounted me. It was an awesome cock ride.

Carl in contrast was pleading with her, "No Boo! No! You can't fuck him like that. No! Don't you cum in my wife! Please don't cum in her!"

That seemed to goad Kim into more deliberate action, "Fuck you Carl. Do you like it? Do you like seeing his big, hard cock inside me? Bare naked? I'm going to make him cum. He's going to cum inside me. There's nothing you can do about it!"

Kim shifted a bit, gaining a squatting position atop me, on the balls of her feet. She was bouncing on my cock, up and down. The sounds were terribly erotic, the squeaking bed, the squishy, wet sounds of my cock inside her wet, gaping hole.

Carl was sobbing, weeping, "No Boo, No! Don't make him cum... not inside you, please Boo, No. Please don't cum in her! Please don't cum in my wife!"

That was all it took. I unloaded in her, blasting every drop into that devious bitch. She was vocalizing, "Carl dear, he's cumming. He's filling me up with his cum. Oh God it feels good. I can feel him cumming in me..."

At that point, Carl had fallen to the floor, curled almost in a fetal position, sobbing intensely, muttering unintelligibly under his breath. About all I could make out was stuff like, "Oh God, oh no!"

Kim and I were in afterglow embrace, enjoying the post-orgasmic mix of endorphin release, sex sweat, the the rivulets of cum flowing from Kim's used cunt, all those wet, nasty, naughty sensations.

Neither of us were too concerned about Carl. After about ten minutes of post-fuck cuddling, Kim said, "Gotta get back to the office. I'm past due. Carl, you stupid bastard, get up. We gotta go."

I fetched Kim a towel, returned with it, watching as she wiped herself down. Carl had still failed to respond, lying curled on the floor beside the bed. Kim said, "Carl you pussy! There's cum on the chair seat. Clean it the fuck up and get dressed! I have to go. Get your fat ass up or I'm leaving without you!"

The situation felt awkward. I was reclined on the hotel bed, still naked, for some reason getting hard again. I watched and listened to Kim's brutal monolog as she dressed:

"I knew this would fucking happen. Carl you micro-penis baby-man, get the fuck up, clean up your cum you disgusting pig!

I'm so sorry - teenie-weenie Carl has been begging for this for fucking ever, but I knew he couldn't actually take it, you know, watch me fuck. I should divorce his sorry ass. Maybe better is I'll just fuck real men, on my own, from now on.

God I don't fucking know why I listened to my damn mother, save yourself for marriage, what bullshit. What a disappointment! If only I'd known better, listened to my instinct...

You have such a nice package! (Kim looking directly at me, and my swelling hard-on).

(Looking down at the floor) Carl, I told your sorry fat ass to get the fuck up! You're making me late!"

Apparently Kim was OK going back to the office with a load of my cum in her pussy - I watched her pull on her panties without any further clean-up, then she finished dressing. Kim walked over to the chest of drawers, fumbled around with the stuff strewn on top, grabbing what appeared to be a set of keys...

Her parting shot; "Carl you fat fuck! I'm leaving you here. You're on your own. I'm going to work."

With that, Kim turned, opened the door, stepped through and let it close behind her. Fat Carl was still wallowing on the floor, crying. He looked like a grotesque, beached whale. My hard-on was completely gone - dead. I pondered next steps, electing to shower, dress, ignoring Carl. The hotel room was paid for, I figured at worst he'd continue wallowing in the floor until housekeeping or staff found him the next day - he'd become their problem, not mine.

I ended up leaving Fat Carl rolling around naked, weeping, on the hotel room floor, and went on about my day. That encounter was a blend of negative and positive, definitely weird. It wasn't to be the first.

My second negative Craiglist encounter was with a married woman, Liz. I responded to a W4M post titled "Married But Cheating." The on-line chemistry was there, after chatting we agreed to meet, at her home. It was a mid-afternoon encounter. I was still relatively inexperienced, a lot less cautious, and skeptical because any legit response from W4M seemed questionable.

We lost track of time during the fuck session - Liz's husband came home and caught us in the act. She was riding my cock like a demon when he entered the bedroom. Awkward would be the understatement of the century. He went nuts, threatening violence, calling the cops, smashing shit, a bad scene. I made my exit in a big hurry, trying to dress and run while he engaged in a screaming match with Liz. I never saw her again.

My next questionable Craiglist encounter was with another married woman, Paula, in response to an W4M post entitled "Testing the water" - I was a bit more cautious in that encounter, obtaining Paula's assurance that she'd talked with her husband about trying sex with a stranger, that they were both into, and OK with it.

There was evidently a miscommunication between the two of them. Like the encounter with Liz, the session with Paula was in her home, in their marital bed. The husband wasn't initially home when we started, but Paula told me he was on the way. I distinctly recall the moment; we'd been cavorting on the bed, I had Paula on her back, her ankles in my hands, thrusting away. We'd gotten turned around on the bed, instead of heads toward the headboard, we were 180-degrees opposite, such that I was facing the bedroom door. I was pretty distracted plunging my cock in and out of Paula's hot, juicy box, failing to notice the door had opened a crack.

By the time I figured out what was happening, the door was fully open, with Paula's husband standing in the doorway, bracing himself on the frame with both hands - he was sobbing... needless to say that was a downer, however it didn't stop me from finishing inside Paula, depositing a big load deep inside her. I dismounted, dressed, leaving them to work it out. It was weird leaving him sobbing inconsolably, standing there staring at his naked, freshly fucked wife. That encounter reminded me of Fat Carl and Kim, not the best of memories.

Obsession - Part III

My forays into fucking other men's wives, mostly fishing from Craigslist, continued on. I took the less satisfying encounters as opportunity - learning experiences.

Thus far, my encounters had all been some form of voyeurism, on the part of the husband, watching the wife. Kind of basic, in a certain sense boring, less than satisfying.

All along the way, my obsession about KK fucking other men intensified. In the background, she was actually fucking other men - her infidelities were numerous, but not territory for confrontation. I often tried convincing myself I was getting not only what I wanted, but what I deserved.

At a point, I thought my craving might be satiated by fucking other men's wives. I often imagined my conquest was KK, in my head pretending to be a stranger, savagely fucking my wife. It was hollow satisfaction, at best.

I often used the content of my encounters as pillow-talk, fodder to try and move KK in the direction I so desired. So far as KK knew, these were nothing more than my perverted fantasies, just part of my fruitless, continuous quest. What I wanted was to see KK with another man, or men, to watch, up close, to be involved, maybe even participate. KK's wall persisted in that domain - "it'll never happen..."

Up to that point in my Craigslist exploitation, I hadn't experienced any true MFM encounters. All of them had been some variation of the husband watching me fuck his wife. Some of the encounters were scripted, by either the husband, the wife, or jointly. I was given rules, instructions, a narrative to follow during the encounter.

The scenarios were broad in range; sensual massage, fetish-themes, hand job, blow job, or oral sex themed, some involved kissing, kind of all over the map. I continued to be amazed by the number of guys who wanted to see their wives getting strange cock.

Some of the encounters were odd, in the sense the husband was listening from the hallway, or another room. Or from the closet, or through a window. In a couple, the wife bound her husband, in one blindfolding him too. Most often the husband watched, jerking himself off during the action. I'd say half the time, the poor husband couldn't get fully erect, or hard at all - he'd dribble cum with his cock flaccid.

Most of the husbands were either average, below average, or way under-endowed. Fat Carl was at one end of the spectrum, a true micro-penis sufferer (or more accurately, his wife Kim was the sufferer). Save a couple of husbands I met along the way, most were in the average/small range in terms of cock size. It was an interesting ego boost for me.

I can recall two encounters where the husband was well-endowed. In one case, he was really hung, but so large he wasn't able to achieve a truly hard, firm erection. In the other instance, the guy was horse-hung, but had suffered some kind of neurological damage and couldn't get an erection at all. All he had left was watching other men fuck his hot wife senseless, pleasuring her because he could not. I found that kind of a sad case.

My first true Craigslist threesome was with a younger couple, who intimated they were in the lifestyle - swingers. Some of those circles have fairly strict practices involving safe-sex - no unprotected sex with others. Nancy and Ross were part of such a circle. During preliminary, screening conversations, Nancy intimated their circle's "blood bond" thing - a sort of ritual/ceremonial agreement that no one in the circle would have unprotected sex with anyone other than their spouse.

As it turns out, they were "hunting" outside their lifestyle circle for someone clean, disease-free, willing to prove it, in order for Nancy to engage in bareback sex with another guy.

Without hesitation, I got my STD/STI tests in order, as part of the agreement we came to during the vetting process. I was "clean," Nancy was definitely interested, and ready, so we set up the encounter. The plan was for them to host at their apartment on a Sunday afternoon.

It was my first true MFM encounter. It was amazing. Not only was Nancy beautiful, she was my "type," petite, a spinner, a total cutie, shaved smooth, nearly flawless. Ross was attractive, maybe ten years my junior, fit, about my size and girth, also shaved, porn actor smooth. Nancy and Ross were quite the eye-candy couple.

We started out on the sofa. Nancy was wearing satin shorts and a silk T-shirt, no panties or bra. The shorts were loose fitting, too short, exposing her firm ass cheeks. The silk T-shirt left almost nothing to the imagination. Nancy made the first move, a kiss and embrace.

It was a blur from there. Ross and I were kissing, groping, fondling Nancy, as our clothing came off. The three of us, naked on the sofa just did what was natural. Ross watched Nancy suck me, I watched Nancy suck him, we took turns fucking her, stopping before unloading in her, then we spit-roasted the little cutie, trading places, pussy to mouth, mouth to pussy. Both Ross and I were in "stallion mode," impaling sweet little Nancy on our cocks.

Nancy enjoyed several orgasms before either Ross or I lost it. I finally let go in Nancy, doing her doggie-style with Ross pumping her little mouth. He splashed Nancy's pretty face with cum moments later, spraying her down like a hose.

I left around dinner time, balls drained, feeling excited, almost giddy. We hooked up twice more, once on my boat, the final time at their apartment. Both experiences were better than the first. Nancy was an incredible fuck, Ross was an awesome partner in the mix of satisfying that little vixen. That might have been an ongoing, regular relationship had they not relocated to another city.

My "hit rate" was probably one-in-ten for Craigslist, mostly the husband-voyeur, wife-gets fucked thing. Within my 10% hit rate, maybe another one-in-ten encounters were MFM threesomes. Some were failures - I learned in that era that many men can't get hard, or stay hard in the presence of another guy.

I met many interesting people/couples during that time, some lifestyle couples; swingers, others fetish couples of one sort or another, from BDSM aficionados to cuckold/femme domme couples. It was my introduction to the larger fetish community, off-topic for this tale.

My next memorable MFM threesome was with another relatively young couple, Lin and Lea. Lin, the husband was about ten years my junior, while Lea was about fifteen years younger. Their post was in the MW4M category, entitled "DP Fantasy."

I responded to the post, progressing from email exchanges, photo exchanges, texts, a couple of voice calls, one of them a phone sex session with Lea, while Lin listened in, then a face-to-face meet for drinks. The three of us definitely hit it off.

Much of our discussion was on the topic of double-penetration, focused on vaginal-anal sex, related homophobia (they'd tried, and failed a couple of times before due to accidental "crossing of swords"), and their fantasy about how it would go down. The three of us reached the required level of comfort, setting up the encounter for a couple of days out, venue to be determined.

We ended up at an inexpensive motel, a Motel 6, with Lin and Lea insistent upon splitting the cost. I met them after they'd checked in, arriving at the agreed upon time. I had my share of the room fee in a plain envelope in my jacket pocket. Lin and Lea were already prepped and ready. She was wearing a baby-doll nighty and matching panties, Lin was in his boxers - clearly already aroused. The motel room smelled a little like pussy and perfume, with a hint of pot smoke.

Lea was in charge, she led the way into our encounter, removing her panties, then doffing the baby-doll, displaying herself to me and Lin. Lea was mixed race, exotic, pretty, with little, pert tits, eraser-like nipples, long and brown, very toned, firm skin, a hot little piece of ass for sure. Lin was athletic, thin, a contrasting, somewhat pale complexion compared to Lea, and average to above average cock size.

Lea got Lin out of his boxers, then she took the liberty of undressing me; while removing my boxers, she gasped, "Oooh baby, he's got such a pretty cock!"

Lea sat down on the side of the bed, maneuvered me and Lin in front of her, using our cocks as handles, then did her own size comparison, exclaiming, "I want you in my pussy, and Lin in my butt, OK?"

Never one to argue, we got straight to business. There was relatively little foreplay - the three of us were already sufficiently aroused by what was planned. With Lea leading, she put me on my back on the bed, grabbed a tube of K&Y, thoroughly lubing my cock with the gel. I watched her lube up her pussy, then her ass, finishing with smearing a big glob of the gel on Lin's cock. With the three of us properly lubed up, Lea mounted me, sliding onto my cock until she could take no more.

Lea laid atop me, her ass exposed to her husband. Lin pushed his cock into her ass, slowly, gently. The sensation was unbelievable - I could feel his cock slowly slide into her ass, through the thin membrane of her vaginal wall. It was exquisite.

Over the span of a few minutes, the three of us figured out a rhythm that worked. It was slow and delicious, like being in a fog, or blanket of sensation. A couple of times, my cock popped out of Lea's tight pussy, Lin experienced a couple of excursions as well. For anyone who's actually done vaginal-anal DP, cock-to-cock contact is inevitable. It did not slow either of us down, the process of working our cocks back into Lea, the accidental contact, all just natural.

I was surprised, Lea actually came first, before either Lin or I reached orgasm. It was sexy sweet, feeling her shake and shudder, with Lin and I thrusting slowly in and out of her pussy and ass. She was purring like a kitten...

Lin came inside her ass a few minutes later, I followed, shooting my cum as deep inside Lea as she was able to take me - Lin's cock was buried in his wife's ass, they were both more or less collapsed atop me, weak from the throes of orgasm. Cumming in her like that was very, very hot.

We took a break, maybe thirty to forty minutes, during which we shared the pleasure of Lea's body together in the shower. As we were toweling off, Lea examined my cock, which was becoming engorged again, partly from the sensuality of rubbing against Lea's naked, wet skin the shower, partly from the attention she was giving me.

Lea said, "Let's do it again, 'cept this time, I want to try and take him in my ass... 'kay baby?"

Lin mumbled in agreement, "You sure? I dunno..."

I'm uncertain why he was hesitant, as my cock was only a little larger than his. It didn't seem to matter to Lea. We went back to the bed, then with Lin on his back, cock inside his wife's pussy, I got to take my turn with her ass. She was incredibly fucking tight. I penetrated her as slowly as I possibly could, nearly losing it in the process. By the time I was all the way inside her, I had to pause, take a few deep breaths, thinking about baseball and other shit to distract myself from the intense urge to cum.

Once I regained control, the three of us found our rhythm. The second round lasted a little longer, given that both Lin and I'd blown one load in Lea already. Being the "backdoor guy" in the DP situation was a little different - the sensations from Lea's tight ass were so intense it was hard to feel anything else. She was like a hot, wet, velvet glove wrapped around my throbbing cock.

I came first. It was explosive. I was surprised, hearing and seeing my cum leak out of Lea's ass, my cock still inside it. It was even more erotic when I pulled out of her - a big glob of cum squirted out with a sort of disgusting "burp," maybe more accurately a cum fart. It ran down onto Lin's balls, which seemed to trigger his ejaculation.

Lea hadn't yet orgasmed. To satisfy her, Lin and I took turns licking and kissing her sloppy pussy. That got her to two smashing orgasms, in both cases causing Lea to push globs of cum out of her pussy and ass, soaking the bed sheet.

After a breather, a beer, and a toke, I showered and left.

As if there could've been a hotter development, a little more than seven months later, Lea called me to arrange another hookup with her and Lin. The extra hotness was Lea's pregnancy.

I have a thing for pregnant women, big time. She was about six months along at that hookup, absolutely fucking gorgeous; a big baby-bump combined with her petite body, the increase in the size of her boobs, plump, luscious. It was absolutely fantastic.

I had a built-in excuse for staying overnight, because we arranged the hook-up to coincide with some business travel I was on. This time, I got the hotel, at the airport, so that I could just go from the gate to our fuck session. They met me that evening. Lin and I spent the night making passionate love to his gorgeous pregnant wife. No DP on that event, but I did get to bang that sweet ass, depositing my cum twice. Alas, sadly this hot piece of ass was lost to the duties of motherhood. We did not meet again.