Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The event I chose to confess was a dalliance with KK's last college dorm roommate, a woman named Lisa. In part, that choice was driven by my internalized perception that it was just that, a dalliance. In part, it was driven by what I perceived was the least threatening of infidelity I could confess - KK never indicated she felt "threatened" by Lisa.

Lisa was not an obvious partner for me by any stretch. She was a high-school acquaintance who coincidentally attended the same university with KK and I. Lisa was a last-ditch attempt at trying to help KK find a stable dorm roommate, after a series of failed situations and hostile personality clashes. I was the one who introduced them. The involvement I had with Lisa beyond that was accidental, opportunistic, a morning fuck session in KK's dorm room bed, after KK left me there, essentially trapped in the room during curfew. Those details are unimportant.

The specific event I chose to confess was the "least harmless" I could muster from my inventory of memory. We were driving home during the winter break, the three of us sharing a ride. KK suffered (and still does) from intermittent motion-sickness. She ended up taking a little too much Dramamine, winding up in the back seat, out of it, asleep, leaving Lisa in the front passenger seat next to me. At a pit stop, Lisa returned to the car from the ladies room, with an odd smirk on her face. She was wearing a loose tank-top, baggy nylon athletic shorts; when Lisa got back into the car, something seemed off, different.

As we drove off, I found out what was different. Lisa had removed her bra and panties, leaving herself bare under that tank top and shorts. Her first move was hiking the leg up, so that her pussy was exposed. With KK asleep in the back seat, zonked out, we enjoyed more than 150-miles of finger-banging, cock-stroking, and road head, while I tried to keep between the ditches.

In part, my choice of confession topic was driven by the fact that there was no penetrating sex - as if that would somehow reduce the "crime" in KK's eyes.

I delivered the details to KK, in the bed of a cheap motel we booked for an afternoon/evening confessional session. It didn't go as poorly as I'd anticipated, but it was far different than my reaction to KK's confession. As I fingered KK, strumming her clit, whispering the details of the experience with Lisa in the car, KK was stroking my cock. As I finished my confession, her loving touch turned to a painful grip, a twisting motion on my balls.

KK completely ruined my orgasm; the intense pain as her grip tightened, as she twisted my sac was accompanied with, "I always knew you fucked that little whore... next time you'll have to tell me the whole truth. Every detail."

Two weeks later, it was once again KK's turn. To this day, her confession was one of the single most intense, erotic things she's ever disclosed. She took the two of us back full-circle, to the early days we were married, an event that took place after our first adult book store visit.

"Remember that place, the bookstore I got you to take me to, where we got our first porno?"

"Yes, I remember it just like it was yesterday, why?"

"Well, don't be mad... promise?"

"I promise."

"I went there by myself. More than once."

"By yourself? When?"

"The first time was while you were at work. You left some the tokens in your sock drawer. I found them when I was putting laundry away. They made me think of that place again, so I went to see on my own."

"I can't believe you went to that nasty place on your own! Why? What did you do there? Without me?"

"Yes. I really went. The first time I went without you was just to look. I wanted to see if any of the men would hit on me. I wanted to see how much attention I'd get.

I wore jeans and a T-shirt, no bra or panties - commando all the way. I looked around at all the dirty magazines and tapes for a while, letting men look at me. A couple of them stalked me all around the front of the store while I pretended not to notice. It kinda made me feel hot and sexy.

It made me wet. Is that bad?"

"No baby, it's not bad... did you do anything with those men?"

"Ummm, yes. One asked me if I wanted to go in the back and watch a video with him. So I did.

We went into a booth together. Lots of other guys were watching, crowding around. He shut the door and put tokens in the machine. He sat on the bench and made me stand in front of him, facing toward him. Then he lifted my T-shirt up and started touching my titties, pinching my nipples... I let him, 'cause it felt so hot and sexy..."

KK's confession had me on fire. I felt like I was going to explode, my cock and balls twitching, throbbing, completely engorged from listening to her describe the event.

"We traded places after a bit - I sat on the bench, with my top pulled up over my shoulders so he could see my titties. I touched him baby! I took his cock out of his jeans, and I touched him! He was big and hard. So hard. I made him cum with my hands... so naughty, he squirted his cum all over my titties!"

"Did you do anything else baby? Did you suck his cock? Did you fuck him?"

"No, but I made him lick it and kiss all his nasty cum off my titties. Then I put my shirt on and hauled ass outta there! I felt kinda bad for being such a dirty little slut!

I hurried home, stripped naked, and played with myself while I thought about what I'd just done - jacking some strange dude in a porn shop while you were at work... I came so many times from touching my pussy and clit."

"That's very hot and dirty baby. Did you like touching a stranger's hard dick? Did you want to do more? You said you went more than once?"

After a pause, KK continued:

"I fucking loved it! He was so big and hard, and his hands felt so good all over me.

I almost couldn't wait to visit again. I went back the next Monday, while you were at work. You have to promise you won't be mad... promise?"

I responded, "No baby, I won't be mad - I promise! Tell me!"

A little reluctantly, after a moment of hesitation, KK continued her confession.

"I waited until lunch time, when I thought more men might be there. I was so incredibly fucking horny, because of the last visit - and you probably don't remember, but I fucked your brains out that weekend, imagining what I might do on the next visit.

It was cold and rainy that Monday. I took a long hot shower, shaved my legs, and tried to decide what to wear. I sort of lost it, and decided to wear just my camisole and panties under my trench coat! God, isn't that fucking bad, I was such a stupid slut!

So I went back, nearly naked underneath that coat. I was almost terrified, but felt so fucking hot and sexy I got past it.

When I was inside, I spent about ten minutes "shopping" in the front of the store. Then a guy started getting really really close to me - he bumped up against me from behind; I could feel his hard dick pressing against my butt through his jeans!

I let him rub all up against my ass, and feel me up. I touched him! I touched his cock through his jeans, and it made me so goddamn wet...

He whispered in my ear to go in the back with him, to get to know one another better - I went!

We went into that back theater room together. Oh God, I'm so fucking bad, such a slut - I can't believe I'm telling you all this.

He asked if he could kiss me. God, I let him... I let him kiss me deep and hard, put his tongue in me, suck on my lips, bite them a little - it made me so fucking wet!

I let him kiss me for a while, then I sat in one of the chairs, and let my raincoat open up so he could see my sexy undies. He started touching me through my panties..."

By this point in KK's confession, I was leaking pre-cum, hard as steel, throbbing at the description KK was giving me of the event. She continued on, noting my arousal.

"God you're hard baby! Is this making you hot? Are you getting off on hearing about your naughty wife?

Such a dirty boy! Anyway, I got sopping wet from him touching me through my panties. By then a whole bunch of guys were in the room watching. Some of them were jerking their cocks...

I stopped him, took off my panties, and tossed them into the group of guys that were watching. He knelt down and started licking me! God it was hot, so nasty, to feel his tongue on me, to hear the wet, slurpy sounds. He made me cum baby - he sucked and licked my little clitty until I couldn't help myself, and I had such a big cum...

Then I did him... first I undid his jeans and got his cock out. He was big and hard, really pink and thick. No hair - that was the first totally shaved cock and balls I ever saw. I sucked it baby - I sucked his thick, hard cock like a dirty whore!

I couldn't help myself - I made him fuck my pussy. I helped him put his big cock inside me... I wanted it...

He didn't last very long though. After a few strokes, he came inside me! I couldn't believe it - I didn't really think about it, I just wanted him inside me...

His cock was so big. Thick, veiny, so hard! He fucked me so good, so deep. When he started cumming he was so loud - I could feel his cock in me, spazzing, pulsing. It made me cum again!

When he was done I got up out of the chair. There were so many men in the room I couldn't get past them to leave. I got trapped by a group of them, groping me, touching me, kissing me, all over, everywhere... so many hands! They fingered me, kissed me, and made me cum again - I came so hard I nearly passed out!

I was hot all over, sweating, feeling dizzy, light headed. A couple of the men helped me get on my feet. I managed to get my wits, and get my raincoat covering me, then I hauled ass out of there. I felt like such a slut, a total whore!"

At that moment in KK's confession, my cock was drooling cum. I was throbbing, balls aching for relief. I managed to mutter, "What did you do next sweetie? Did you want to stay? Did you go home?"

There was another long pause, during that interlude, KK was teasing, tormenting my throbbing cock with her fingertips, massaging the pre-cum and semen oozing from the head into my glans.

KK kept on; "I got out of there as fast as I could and drove home!

When I got home, I smoked a doob, then I took a shower. I made myself cum in the shower, thinking about what happened.

Do you remember that night? I almost raped you when you got home from work I was so horny! Remember me sitting on your face? Making you eat me until I had a smashing cum? I felt like such a horny, dirty slut..."

I acknowledged the somewhat vague memory - KK developed a fondness for face-sitting and cum clean up, but I never really knew why.

With cum still oozing from my cock, my head was spinning, thoughts swirling, at KK's confession. I had no idea!

Since that time, there have been dozens more confessions. KK still has secrets, which I suspect I'll never know them all.

That night, KK closed out the confession with a blend of statements and questions. Some were introspective, in part rooted in guilt of her cheating, in part rooted in her own insecurities. She intimated that since the transition to the hot wife lifestyle, she felt better about herself, me, and us - "Now that I know I can scratch my itch, without judgement, I don't feel that awful edge, that craving that I can't satisfy."

My obsession will likely never die, and I'm lucky to have gotten what I asked for, as opposed to what I likely deserve.