Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies

Story Info
How I became a granny loving pervert.
3.1k words
4.47
46.9k
62
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obsession for Grannies and Old ladies.

A story of a teenage boy who discovers the joy of grannies lingerie and panties that leads to a life long obsession.

It all began one summer vacation I was staying with my grandparents for a weeks holiday by the seaside. They were both 70 years old but still very fit and active as they had always been sporty people playing tennis regularly.

They lived in a large old house with lots of rooms it was like a maze and I found it really exciting as I could go off and get lost in the place while exploring all the different rooms.

It was on one such occasion that would have a life-long effect on my life! I was going from room to room to see what I could find. I went into a room that looked like a laundry, there was a washing machine, and a clothes line for drying the washing, they did not have a tumble drier in those days, I noticed on the line some garments I went to have a closer look and discovered they were my grannies underwear, 2 white lace bras [ very large, she has a big chest!] then 4 or 5 pairs of knickers, you know the type old ladies wear big white bloomers made of satin, they looked enormous.

I reached out my hand almost not knowing what I was doing and started stroking them, oh wow what a feeling they were so soft and cool. As a played with them and reached the gusset I couldn't help myself I put my nose right up to the gusset and took a large sniff mmm they smelt lovely all clean, but then I thought wow this has been covering my grannies cunt, I wonder what is like?

I began to think what it might feel like wearing them, I took off my trousers and pants and quickly took a pair of knickers from the line I pulled them all the way up till them covered my cock and balls. Oh the feeling was electric, the soft cool satin rubbing against my skin was a real turn on and I could feel my cock growing as I rubbed the satin knickers all over it. I was now so excited I had an enormous erection, I took hold of it from outside the knickers and started stroking it up and down, I shivered when the soft cool satin came into contact with my penis head for the first time, Mmmm that feels so wonderful, I am in sheer bliss as I continue wanking and stroking my cock against them.

I can feel a swelling building in my balls and a surge pulsing up into my hard cock, oh no I mustn't cum in grannies knickers, I cant leave any evidence in them she will notice and that will be a disaster and embarrassing.

But its too late and I feel surge and a large jet of spunk shoots into the satin knickers making a lovely sticky wet patch of creamy cum right in the gusset, that would be covering my grannies cunt next time she wore them! Once finished I take them off and try to clean out as much of my cum as possible without washing them again and hang them back on the line to dry out and get dressed, I leave the room thinking about what I had just done and vow to come back to the room to see what's there in a few days time. And so begun my fetish for wearing old ladies knickers and underwear!

I go back down stairs to the lounge, my grandparents are now home and getting lunch ready, we sit in the kitchen chatting and then Gran asks me? " what have you been up to this morning then Jon"

Oh no what do I say now? [ thinking to myself I cant tell her the truth, and a thin waspish smile crosses my face] after a moment I reply just did some reading for my exams next term.

That's a bit boring for your holiday Jon, don't spend all your time here revising and doing college work, your meant to be relaxing and enjoying some free time.

Ok gran I will do something fun tomorrow maybe go to the beach.

That's a good idea she replies as I have some friends coming round for a coffee morning, there's a group of us meet each week in some ones house at its my turn, you wont want to be here with 5 old ladies, listening to their rather naughty chat.

I don't know Gran, it might be funny to hear their conversation I reply.

"But they are all old women, I am the youngest at 70, then there's 2 at 74, 1 at 75 and the oldest is 79! But if you don't mind I am sure they object to a fit young man sitting in"

That Night in bed I cant sleep for thinking about meeting all the old ladies, what will they look like? Will they be friendly? What sort of topics will they talk about? I wonder if Granny has warned them I will be present? finally I drift off to sleep. Morning comes around quickly and I wake up excited for the day ahead, I go and shower and make sure I am clean and tidy want to make a good impression on the ladies. I put on a tee shirt and a pair of lose fitting shorts and go downstairs into the kitchen, Granny is there getting things ready for her guests. Would like some help Gran? Yes please Jon, can you get the cups and saucers laid out ready you need 6 and some small plates for the cakes.

She tells me to go and sit in the lounge to wait for the guests, make yourself comfortable in the arm chair. I do as she suggests.

About 5 minutes later the doorbell rings, gran goes to open the door, standing there are the 4 ladies, she greets them, hello girls come in, you know where to go. They all walk in to the lounge, Oh hello they say to me. Oh let me introduce you girls to my grandson, Jon this is Sheila, Sally, Pamela and Liz!

I am initially surprised how they look, all very smart wearing nice summery dresses, tight fitting at the top hugging 4 lovely large mounds of breasts, the dresses are lose and flowing and quite short for ladies of their ages. I must admit they all look very attractive.

I go over to them and say hello and give each one a very continental kiss on the cheek. Thinking I might have over stepped the line and been a bit to informal I apologise. No need for that they all say, in fact we quite liked it. We go and sit down, I go to the arm chair and sit laying back slightly in a relaxed manner, they go to a sofa and sit facing me.

Gran has gone to get the coffee and cakes, while she is out of the room the ladies start asking me question about what my life and college. Sheila then asks if I have a girl friend at college, you must have a lot of girls wanting to go out with you?

No I don't have one at the moment I have just broken up with my last about 1 month ago and there's no one else.

"Oh girls isn't that a waste" Sheila says. Yes comes the reply from the others, then Pamela says you never know maybe one of us might fit the bill and get to go on a date with Jon!

The others laugh at the suggestion, Oh don't be silly Pam, says Sally he wouldn't be interested in old women like us.

At this point I am saved any further questions as Gran comes in with the coffee and cakes. Phew that takes the pressure of a bit I think to myself.

The ladies are now chatting with each other and getting more relaxed on the sofa. Sheila and Pam are sitting directly facing me, I see them whispering to one another and then looking up at me with cheeky smiles on the faces.

I then look down and notice they have let their legs move apart just enough for me I get a glimpse up their dresses and I can see the tops of their stockings, oh wow it looks lovely too, what a sight!

After a minute or two I see them fidgeting with their dresses as they try to get a more comfortable sitting position, as they do I notice the dresses have been pulled higher up their legs and they have opened their legs a little wider.

I look away for fear of being caught looking up their skirts, not something a young man should be doing! However I cant resist and find myself staring straight at the ladies legs and up theirs skirts now I can see their white skin of their thighs above the stocking tops all the way to the knickers.

Sheila's are white and look lacy, Pam's are Black shinny satin the sight of these two ladies legs and knickers has started to get the attention of my cock and it stirs from its sleep, I can feel it growing in my shorts as I look at the ladies knickers then look up at them to see if I have been caught, oh no to my horror they are looking straight at me I feel a sudden flush of embarrassment and know I must have turned a bright red.

To relieve the situation Pam says Jon don't worry we did it on purpose, no one else saw you it was just Sheila and me, we wanted to see what your reaction would be if we opened our legs to give you a view. We are both delighted you did exactly what we thought you looked right up our skirts, did you get a good view Jon?

In a rather sheepish tone I say that I did get a very good view thank you.

Well Jon tell us quietly while the others are talking, what do you think of what you saw, did you like seeing our stockings and knickers?

All their talk has got my cock into a full erection and is making a rather large bulge in my shorts. Oh Pam says to Sheila I don't think Jon needs to answer that for us, as they look down at my crotch and the large bulge in my shorts, they giggle like little school girls having seen something naughty.

By now they other ladies and my Gran are looking at me too, oh heck this is embarrassing by shorts are like a tent held up by my huge erect cock, no chance of covering up either.

Well what's been going on other there then asks my Gran, have you two girls been teasing Jon?

Yes they reply. And what did you do to get him in that state? Not a lot really just opened our legs a bit erm.... And maybe pulled our skirts up, that's all we did.

The question is how far up and did he get a good look? He certainly got a good look they snicker, and far enough for him to see our knickers.

Granny turns to me, well Jon it seems you like old women after all and what they have to show you.

Sally, Liz and Granny then look up and tell me that I now have 3 more skirts to look up and don't be shy make sure you get a really good look at each of us.

The three ladies open their legs and pull up their skirts and tell me to come closer and get a better view, I do as instructed and kneel down on the floor in front of them. I look directly up sally's skirt and see her panties nice pink ones they look quite small and only just cover her pussy. They look nice Sally I tell her. Oh thank you Jon I put on my best pair just in case.

I then go towards Liz, she opens her legs even wider and I can see all the way up her milky white thighs to..... oh my she's not wearing any knickers at all so I get s full view of her hairy pussy and nice plump lips, wow that's a lovely sight I say to her, what a beautiful vagina you have Liz! Well thank you kind sir I am very pleased you like it.

The other ladies all say to her "trust you Liz to go all the way and show him what's on offer!

Well you know me girls I like to go all in!

Granny then says come on Jon my turn and she opens her legs as wide as possible. Oh do you think I should your my granny your family! Yes of course I think its ok just ask the others. Well ladies? They all say together yes go on Jon its fine no one will ever know only us and we will all keep it secret.

I move in front of granny, come closer Jon put your head between my knees then take a look. I do as she says, I am so close I can almost smell her, I expect to see her wearing a Pair of the white satin bloomers like the ones on the washing line but to my surprise they are pale blue see through mesh I can see the outline of her pussy neatly trimmed and slit between her labia. Oh granny there different I exclaim! I instantly realise my mistake but she has picked up on my comment, Jon what do you mean they are different?

Erm....well yesterday when I went to the laundry room I saw some pairs of your knickers on the line.

"Oh you mean by satin bloomers" Yes that's the ones I reply.

Those are my everyday knickers I've put on one of my sexy pairs today just for you! She says with a very naughty smile. The other ladies all laugh.

Oh I see now I get the picture this has been one big set up you all planned this, so who is responsible?

Granny speaks up first to admit her devious plan, I called all the girls yesterday when you said you would be here for coffee, we hatched the plan together.

But how did you know I would be up for your little game?

Well Jon lets just say I had a feeling you were a bit of pervert when I found my knickers in the laundry room all stained with semen, I knew it was not your grandfathers as we were together all day and he had no opportunity so that only left you as the only man in the house.

Now I feel really embarrassed that they all know that I masturbated in my grannies knickers. Oh look Sheila says he blushing how sweet.

Well I know you ladies have had a good laugh at my expense but to be honest it was worth it as I got to see up 5 very nice attractive old ladies skirts, a lovely view of panties and a naked pussy too, so who's laughing now!

I suppose there is only one question left to ask, what happens now?

Then Pamela asks me if I would her knickers to play with, oh yes please I reply, within a matter of seconds she stands up pulls up her skirt grabs the panties and with 1 quick pull has them off and passes to me, there you are Jon have fun with them. Wow they feel super sexy still warm from her pussy and ass, I put them up to my nose and sniff the crotch, it has a lovely scent of her cunt. Get your shorts off Jon says Sally lets see whats causing that lump in your pants, then they all start chanting off!off!off! I have no choice but to pull my shorts down, as it passes over my erect cock it springs out to attention. The ladies let out a simultaneous gasp and squeal of delight Oh! Look at that what a beauty. Now I put on Pam's sexy black panties pulling them up as far as possible but they don't quite cover my cock and the head is left poking out, the sensation of the panties on my bare cock gets me stroking it I know they are all watching but I cant stop myself and begin wanking in her knickers.

I can hear them snickering and saying oh look at that he wanking in Pams knickers, maybe Pam was right that he might be up for date with one of us, judging by his excitement wearing her panties.

I ask if it ok if I cum in them, Please do Pam replies.

I take them off and wrap them over the head of my cock and continue wanking, I can feel a surge coming up the length of my shaft and with a little moan of pleasure I squirt my creamy spunk into the gusset of the knickers there is so much it oozes through the material now they can all see my creamy cum. Wow Jon so much of it that's really great what a wonderful sight for us old girls.

I wipe the remaining cum from my dick into the panties and give them back, Pam lets out a loud squeal oh yummy and quickly she pulls the panties on all the way up until all my cum is pressed against her pussy, she rubs it in to make sure it has spread all into her cunt, she is purring like the cat who got the cream, in this case quite literally, Ha ha!

After the show I go to get cleaned up, I bid them farewell and hope to see them again. Smiling back at me they all say oh yes you can count on that Jon. I go upstairs to shower.

When I come back they have gone home and granny is sitting in the lounge alone, well Jon I hope that was more fun than revising for exams?

Oh Granny you bet it was, you are very naughty setting that up, but I am glad you did your friends are lovely and really very sexy for their ages.

And dear friends and readers is how I became a granny loving pervert.

The story does continue but that's for another time......................................!