Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies Pt. 02

Story Info
My initiation with grannies continues.
2.7k words
4.62
44.9k
48

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obsession with Granny and old ladies - part 2.

It is now evening and granddad has come home, he asks if we have had a good day and if anything interesting happened.

I avoid the question for a while as I think of an appropriate response. Fortunately grandmother replies, "Well it was the group coffee morning and the girls came round as usual we had the normal gossip you know what they are like."

"Jon did you join them too," he asks.

"Yes I did," I reply.

"Oh, I bet that was a bit boring for you, sitting there listening to a group of old ladies gossip," granddad says in a sarcastic voice.

"Actually it was very interesting hearing the sort of topics they came up with and quite an eye opener, in a way it was very revealing," I say with a bit of a smirk, as I think of what I had seen. I casually look over at granny and she is smiling too as she knows what I am referring to.

After dinner, granddad goes into the lounge to relax and I stay in the kitchen to help granny with the washing up. We chat about the day and what has happened, granny asks me if I have had a good day. "Oh yes a great day I can't wait to meet the ladies again."

Granny asks, "So you liked my friends Jon, any one in particular take your fancy?"

I think for a brief moment, "Pam stands out in my mind because she gave me her lovely panties to wank in, that was very exciting for me performing in front of a complete stranger."

"Just as well it was her, as she has asked us to go round to her place tomorrow for lunch, that's if you're not busy?"

"Nope not got anything planned," I reply and go off to bed. "Good night granny."

"Good night Jon see you in the morning," she replies.

That night in bed, I find it hard to get off to sleep with all manner of thoughts rushing through my mind about what might happen the next day at Pam's house. Thankfully morning arrives quickly and I get up, shower and try to make myself look as good as possible I shave all my pubic hair from around my balls and cock so it is completely naked.

As I am getting dressed granny comes into my room she catches sight of my hairless genitalia "Oh Jon I see you've made an extra special effort to look your best, very nice and neat too," she says with a huge grin on her face.

She then asks "what are you going to wear?" I tell her a nice pair of boxers under my beach shorts and a tee shirt.

"Those sound Ok, but wait a minute I have got something you can wear," she says.

She goes off for a minute, when she returns she is holding a piece of white satin "There you are Jon put them on instead of your boxers," she says in a commanding voice.

I take hold of the material and open up the garment, oh wow it is a pair of grannies satin bloomers. I quickly put them on, pulling them on right up until they cover my naked cock and balls, oh it feels lovely the cool satin rubbing over my genitals.

"How does that feel Jon?" granny asks.

"Lovely gran, it will be our little secret no one will suspect what I am wearing," I reply.

I must admit it is a real turn on going out in public knowing I am wearing grannies panties it gives me a semi hard on!

We get in to the car and drive off. About 20 minutes later we arrive at Pam's house, a large detached property with big garden and driveway. As we pull up, Pam is waiting to greet us, and invites us in. We follow her through to the back garden where we are going have lunch.

When I get there a see a nice patio area and in the centre there is a swimming pool, "Oh that's nice what a great pool," I reply.

"Do you like to swim Jon?" Pam asks.

"Oh yes," I reply.

"Well, go on why not have a dip before lunch?"

"Erm, well I would but I don't have any swimming trunks," Is my response.

"Oh, don't worry about that you can skinny dip we won't mind." Pam says, winking at my granny.

I am just about to undress and suddenly remember that I am wearing grannies knickers, "Oh Pam can I use the bathroom to change please?" I ask.

"Jon don't be silly there's no need for that, you can just strip off here," Pam replies

Pam and my granny are sitting on 2 sun beds next to the pool chatting.

Now I have no choice, oh well here goes whilst they are busy I can undress. I remove my shirt, then quickly pull down my shorts, I am now standing there wearing just grannies white satin bloomers.

Suddenly there is a loud wolf whistle coming from the direction of the 2 ladies. "Oh Jon that's a surprise, who's are those then? " Pam asks with a big grin on her face.

I am very embarrassed and feel myself blushing, before replying ," They are grannies bloomers she made me wear them."

"Well who's a naughty granny then." Pam says with twinkle in her eye.

"Go on then Jon take them off!" She commands.

I do as she asks and pull down the bloomers until they are round my ankles, my shaved cock and balls now exposed for both of the old ladies to get a full view.

Pam is the first to speak, "Oh my, what a lovely sight all clean shaved, you must have known what was going to happen today to make such a special effort. Jon you really are a very naughty boy."

Pam then turns to my granny and says "Well he is naked it is only fare we do the same."

Granny stands up immediately, and begins to unbutton her blouse very slowly one button at a time. She then slips it off her shoulders and lets it slide down her arms and it drops gently to the ground. She is now revealing a nice pink lace bra, being stretched to bursting point by her ample bosom. Then she unzips her skirt and allows it to fall to the ground exposing a pair of pink lace panties, so small they only just cover her fanny and allow her pubic hairs to poke out of the sides.

Oh my god what a sight that is, she looks so sexy I can't believe it's my granny standing there. What is worse I am actually getting a hard on looking at her and imagining having sex with her. What's wrong with me?

I say to her "Granny you look fantastic as you are, but I am naked so you should be too."

She smiles at me and gives me a wink, then unclips the strap of the bra and lets it fall exposing her large somewhat saggy breasts with big puffy nipples. Then she puts her hands into either side of her panties and slowly pulls them down until they hit the floor, she bends over to remove them completely and throws them at me. I pick them up and hold them, they are still warm. Then I put them up to my nose and give a good sniff, mmm they smell so sexy.

I now get to see her fully naked for the first time, her pussy is natural and covered in a mass of grey hair with large lips hanging down, wow it looks so inviting.

My cock, by now is fully erect and throbbing. I start to stroke it slowly up and down whilst starring at grannies bushy cunt. She looks over to me and notices what I am doing.

"Jon has grannies pussy made you horny?" she says in an almost mocking manner.

She walks towards me until she is right in front of me, "Well Jon would you like to touch it?"

Without say anything I reach out a hand and place it on her hairy mound and start stroking it, wow it feels so soft and warm. Slowly I let my hand slide down between her legs, my fingers dancing around the lips of her cunt and then on to the clit which is now swollen and protruding from the sanctuary of its hood, she gives a little moan of pleasure as the attention on her clit makes her let out a small squirt of pussy juice. "Oh, Oh Jon, don't stop that feels amazing." She says panting.

As I am playing with her she grabs my cock and squeezes tightly, then starts stroking it up and down in long slow movements, wow this feels great and we continue for a few minutes until Pam comes over and interrupts us.

"Well you two look like you're having fun. I must admit it is quite a surprise to see a grandson and granny playing with each other like that." Pam says.

I ask her "Does it shock you or make you feel uncomfortable?"

Pam replies, "No, Jon just the opposite it makes me feel randy as hell."

"Why don't you strip off and join in with us?" I ask her.

Pam wastes no time in removing her top and silky black bra, allowing her plump saggy breasts to hang like 2 half deflated balloons. Then she slips off her skirt revealing a very nice pair of silk knickers [the French kind] which she pulls down and as they reach her foot she flicks her leg and kicks them off and they fly across the patio, landing just in front of me.

I pick them up and again put them to my nose and take a deep sniff inhaling the scent of Pam's cunt.

Her pussy is covered with neatly trimmed grey hair so the slit visible but the lips tucked away undercover. This only adds to the anticipation of what's to come.

"Would you like to have a feel Jon" Pam asks in an almost hopeful tone.

"Yes please," I reply and put my other hand between her legs and slide upwards until I can feel the little slit of her cunt and I push a finger along the moist warm crevasse.

She is now beginning to purr with delight, "Hmmm Jon that feels so good it is years since I have had a man's attention down there, I've had to make do with my vibrator." She says.

At this point I still have my other hand playing with grannies clit. oh what joy as play with the two old ladies cunts, that are by now very wet and juicy and ready for some more serious action.

I lead them over to the sunbeds and tell them to kneel down on the beds with their bottoms facing up towards me, what a glorious view two lovely bums with round white cheeks. I am standing directly behind Pam and place a hand on each of her cheeks I pull them aside to reveal her glistening pink cunt and now the lips have become swollen and inflamed they are fully visible, not as large as my grannies but very nice all the same.

I move forward and positon myself so that the head my erect cock is just touching her outer lips, I rub it slowly over them and she begins moaning and getting wetter. I know she is ready. So I push my hips forward and see my cock disappearing right her juicy warm cunt, I push it all the way in until I can feel her cervix and she let out a gasp. I feel her legs squeeze together and clamp tightly around my thick shaft as I start thrusting in and out of her juicy vagina.

"Oh, Jon that's it keep pumping my old cunt it really needs a very good service to make up for lost time!" Pam says breathlessly.

Being the gentleman I am I feel obliged to carry out her wishes so continue thrusting deep into her cunt making her moan very loudly! Fortunately the house is isolated and far enough from the other houses that we are not in danger of being heard.

While I am fucking Pam, I look over and notice granny has put two fingers up her cunt and is sliding them in and out quite frantically making her pubic hairs wet and shiny as they glisten in the sun. Wow it looks very inviting so I pull my cock out of Pam's soaking wet cunt. "Oh Jon don't stop," she says in a desperate trembling voice, "I need you to fuck me harder and give me an orgasm."

"Don't worry Pam I haven't finished with you yet. I am just going to give granny a bit of a fuck to get her warmed up."

I move into position behind grannies ass, she is already juicy enough. So I pull her cheeks wide apart and push my groin forwards, my cock slides in so easily as her cunt is so well lubricated, pushing firmly all the way up into her and she lets out a gasp of delight as she takes its full length.

Grasping her love handles and pulling them firmly backwards I start thrusting my hard throbbing cock in and out of grannies vagina, as I do so she moans and says "That's a good boy Jon fuck grannies pussy, fuck me until I cum."

I must say I am quite shocked by grannies behaviour and I think Pam is too, as she watches closely with a look of astonishment then says, "Well I've seen some things in my time but never a grandmother telling her grandson to FUCK her until she cums!"

I continue pumping grannies pussy hard and fast until she lets out a long groan as she reaches orgasm and I feel a wave of warm pussy juice flood over my cock and run down the shaft soaking my balls as well. I let her finish with two or three more squirts then slowly pull back and as my cock slips out there is one final squirt of juice dripping from her gapping cunt.

She collapses on to the sun bed exhausted from her sexy ordeal, she looks back at me and says, "Well done Jon you are a good boy, I needed that so badly."

My cock is still hard and now soaked in grannies cum. I move behind Pam ready to fuck her again,placing my cock right up to her open cunt I push firmly it slips in nicely and is lubricated by a mixture of grannies cum and Pam's own juice. I ask her if she wants me to fuck her hard and make her orgasm. She replies eagerly, "Yes, that's what I want and when I have cum I want you to ejaculate and fill my cunt with your creamy spunk until you have emptied your balls."

I can't believe what I am hearing from this lovely gentile 75 year old lady, who at first sight you would not think capable of such naughty behaviour, it just goes to show you can't judge a book by the cover.

I can feel a pulsing in my cock and a rush of spunk surging ever up wards, "Pam I am nearly ready to cum, how close are you? " I ask.

"2 or 3 more thrusts should do the trick," she replies breathlessly. I give three more lunges deep in to her vagina, she moans and her body shudders as she reaches orgasm and at the same time my cock erupts, shooting its load deep into her gushing wet cunt, oh the sheer joy and elation makes my heart miss a beat.

I pull out and a stream of our mixed cum dribbles down her lips and onto the sun bed leaving a large pool. We both collapse on the sun bed panting like two over heating dogs. I cuddle up to her and wrap my arms around her body gently fondling her breasts and kissing her softly, it is a great way to finish.

After some time we all go and get cleaned up, then return to the garden ready for Lunch. We are all staving after our exertions and we enjoy a lovely meal and some wine and then lay back relaxing and taking in the sun.

Oh what a perfect day!

But dear readers, that is not the end of my story, stay tuned for the next episode.