All Comments on 'Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies'

by Misinterpret

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kingswedekingswede10 months ago
More

I can see many more chapters of this story with him visiting each lady and enjoying their sexy company.

Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good start to a story. My only bit of criticism is that you need to separate the talking from the thoughts and actions. Need to use " " for who is talking.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

PROOF READ ! I cannot say that enough. So many needles errors, dropping of words, missing punctuation, excessive punctuation. All so disruptive to the flow of an otherwise quite fun read.

Could almost have joined you when my grand father's much younger wife asked me to join theme in Florida. She said her friends would like to see me dressing well, assisting and escorting them . . .

koinonia_92koinonia_9210 months ago

Good premise and more chapters would be appreciated. I like the idea of Jon having adventures with all of the grannies, but I must second the “proofreading” and punctuation comments. Too many authors on Literotica rush to publish. Get an editor and do us proud!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story. Family panties are always so special

CharletteCharlette10 months ago

I agree with the other commenters, Too many faux pas's are distracting to the flow of the story.

I have made the same comment to other authors stories.

But then got flack from some of the other readers about doing so because they think the stories are just for wanking.

They do not know the pleasure of reading a good story just for the pleasure of the read.

I hope this author takes heed and writes as a proper author.

This story is a fun read while not smeared with all the fake details of how to have messy sex !

i think we all know how .

Author, if you continue this story, please do not drag out each installment with page after page of the same adventure over and over with each of the ladies.

Jon with two of the ladies at the same time sounds like fun !

Being with his Granny has to be a special happening !

Mature women really can be much more daring and enjoyable.

They know what they want but do enjoy something different now and then.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now you have started please continue.

I do so love older ladies / grannies with younger men.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

No incest. I like a good granny story but there wasn't one here....

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

Would be neat if some of thesse ladiess were a bit incontinent and dribbled in their panties. Jon would really love that.

Miguelin58Miguelin589 months ago

Thank you for sharing your story. It served to feul the fantasy I have for me next-door-neighbor. Although I am turning 65 this year, she is almost 80, so the age difference is palpable. Unfortunately, she is married and very religious, so I will likely never have an opportunity to live out my fantasies about her. But it doesn't stop me from having them...!!! I'm looking forward to reading your next story. M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice to see another granny fucker. Love your stories. Keep it up!

Time4LuvTime4Luv4 months ago

When I was 10 I played and asked my grandma to wear her panties to bed. She told my dad, her son. It took him awhile not to think I was gay. It was in the 70s....

Ozgood13Ozgood133 months ago

Mature women always have a fun time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous