Obsidian's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he shivered, as he felt soft silky hands move along the shaft of his cock, which had now slid out from between his legs due to the arousal from the kiss.

"By the goddess... Ela you need to see this, this big boy is packing!" Obsidian, surprised, stopped "kissing" Ela for a second and let the tigress breathe while holding her with his claw.

"Phew... it's not the only department where he is... you need to feel his tongue, Nyl!" Ela started kissing his snout all over. If the dragon could blush in this shape, he would have by now.

"You're both very... comfortable with this, not that I'm complaining. I always thought if I showed myself in my true form, most people would have been terrified... much less aroused," Obsidian said, excited yet curious.

"Oh hon," said Ela while stroking his jaws, "we've been around, you're not the first peculiar lover we've had, though I have to admit, you are the first quadruped... and the biggest."

Obsidian was surprised, but not shocked, this made sense after all. "You will have to tell me all about your escapades then... it sounds like there's a story there!" he said, with genuine interest while shivering from the attention he was getting.

"You got it big guy... but let's do that in the morning... because I can totally tell you're loaded and ready to go again, and I so want to feel this bad boy inside me...," said Nyl from behind, still working Obsidian's cock with her dainty hands.

"Inside you?!" said Obsidian said, worried, "I would split you in half!"

Ela shook her head and scratched under his chin. "Relax handsome, not our first adventure in the bedroom, remember?" Ela said, confident. "Also, trust me... if a baby can come out, your big friend back there can go in...," she gave Obsidian a naughty face, sticking her tongue out slightly. For some reason, Obsidian found this ridiculously arousing.

"Uf... handsome, please, lay on your side," said Nyl, with a very excited tone. Obsidian obliged and laid on his side, spreading his back legs as much as he could, so both beauties could take a good look at his underside. His scales were softer and a clearer shade of black, and both ladies snuggled against them while looking at his manhood.

Their hands stroked it up and down, feeling it's ridges, and Ela playfully squeezed his knot, making the young dragon growl with pleasure. Both ladies then slowly got their faces closer to his cock, and slowly started moving their tongues up and down the sides of his shaft, making the ridges in his dick feel so much delight he felt he could pass out.

"Ela," said Nyl with a soft voice, her arousal palpable, "am I imagining it... or does it taste like roasted cinnamon?" Ela nibbled the tip of Obsidian's dick and used her feline tongue to make him moan. "It does!" said Ela, in a mixture of amusement and surprise, "it's a rather... addictive flavour."

Both beauties continued working Obsidian's cock up and down, making the room vibrate with Obsidian's purring, all three completely lost in what was happening.

"I can feel it building up!" said Nyl, giving the draconian cock in front of her long-wet kisses, "I want it all over me! Please!"

Obsidian came to a bit thanks to these words. "Should I stand up?" he said, a bit dizzy.

Ela effusively nodded at him, and Obsidian carefully got stood up on his hind legs, his head and long neck rubbing against the ceiling of the room. He used his muscular tail as a balance point so not to fall over, as he was not the most focused or dexterous right now.

Both ladies started stroking him with their four hands, while giving his dick more and more kisses and long licks, till the dragon could hold no longer, and he exploded like a hose over them. Ela, mischievously held Nyl up, using her almost like a shield from the incoming torrent of cum. Both had their mouths wide open, their tongues lolling from them, hungry for their lover's cream.

Obsidian could not take his eyes off them, and as dirty and crazy the scene was, with both women making ridiculous lewd faces, all while covered in cum, he could only think how absolutely beautiful they both looked.

Ela and Nyl started kissing and licking each other, Ela gently rubbing Obsidian's cum over Nyl's silky skin, getting lost in each other's tongues and kisses, till not a drop of cum was still on their bodies.

"Wow," said Nyl, still panting, "definitely the best cum-shower I've ever been to!" She giggled and kissed Obsidian's belly, who was also panting, but the fire in his eyes had turned from a few sparks to an iris that looked full of magma about to explode. He was hornier than before, hungry for them, he loved this, and loved them and wanted them, wanted them forever.

He grabbed both cuties with his claws, and brought them closer to his snout, kissing them both with his long tongue, pushing it deep into their throats.

"I want you," he said, with a low growling voice that dripped with desire. "I will have you."

The way he said it gave pause to Ela and Nyl, but they could not hide their arousal.

"Take us then! do it big guy!" said Ela, her green eyes looking at Obsidian's hypnotic gaze as if possessed. "Yes! Take us! Do it!" said Nyl, paraphrasing her sister with almost equal passion.

As carefully as he could manage in his state, Obsidian moved Ela closer to his cock, its tapered tip rubbing against Ela's burning and wet pussy. The gorgeous tigress held her own thighs towards her body, spreading herself as much as she could for him, all the while looking deeply into his eyes, completely lost in them. Obsidian pushed inside her, and against all logic, his cock slowly slid deeper into the beautiful woman, her belly even bulging because of the massive insertion. As Obsidian pushed as deep as he could, you could slightly make out the ridges of his cock through her belly, only hidden because of her short fur.

Ela was gone by that point, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her feline ears completely perked up and her body rigid as it trembled in orgasmic delight. Obsidian started moving her up and down his cock almost as if he was masturbating, holding the cutie firmly on his claw. Noticing the needy Nyl looking at her sister with such desire that she seemed about to drool, Obsidian moved the tip of his coiling tail towards her and teased the tiny woman's pussy with it.

Nyl, desperate for release, grabbed Obsidian's tail with both hands and thrust it inside her pussy, biting her lip as she pushed it as deep as she humanly could, and then with a satisfied face, started masturbating herself with it as the tail was just an oversized fleshy dildo.

Obsidian was more than pleased with this, as it meant he could focus on Ela completely for now. The beautiful tigress was staring into his eyes, utterly lost in them, while he basically used her as a gorgeous masturbation aid. Obsidian felt something inside him and his mind, it was as if... he could touch her mind, as if it was open like a book for him, one desperate for him to crack open and delightfully caress every page.

He lowered his head towards her, looking back deeper into her eyes, and tried to tap into this feeling and into her welcoming mind.

"Mine," he whispered at her, his words flowing like a soft purr. "Yours," said Ela, in a drone-like but blissful tone.

Obsidian moved his hips, making his cock do filthy sounds inside the lovely tigress, her body quivering while her eyes remained locked with his.

"Mine!" he went again, this time louder, baring his teeth slightly. "Yours!" she cried out, her hands let go of her thighs, and Obsidian held them against her with his thumb, while she caressed her belly, feeling and touching his cock through her own belly.

Obsidian purred and growled happy and went for it one final time. "MINE!" he felt as if he had roared it, but no words had come out of his throat, but Ela definitely had heard him. Obsidian felt as if something had cracked in the tigress, and she reached up with her hands, touching his snout. "Yours...," she said, and Obsidian knew, somehow, she meant it. This was not an affirmation done in the heat of passion. She was his, somehow bonded to him.

He growled and purred and started moving his hips like a piston, and with a final brutal thrust he came inside Ela, her belly bulging more and more, till she looked like she was somehow pregnant because of how full of cum her body was.

With a final moan of utter delight, she came so hard her mind was gone for now, her eyes rolled back and her amazing body limp.

Obsidian, more than pleased, nuzzled her full of love and gently placed her on the side of the bed. As he pulled out, a torrent of cum came out of her, but she said nothing, just moaned more and shivered happy.

He could now focus on Nyl, who was looking at him utterly flustered, her pussy dripping all over his tail, her tiny nails scratching at his scales.

"Take me," she said, her voice full of horny wantonness. "Fuck me, break me, fill me, breed me! I need it! I need you now!" she squeezed her perky breasts, her eyes crying for release.

Obsidian carefully placed her in the bed too, and Nyl did not wait to place herself in all fours, raising her behind as high as she could and spreading her cute pussy lips with her slender fingers.

"Please! I'm yours! Just take me please, I need it!" she shook her hips in the air, enticing the young dragon, who, to be fair, needed little enticing by this point.

At this point, Obsidian was also beyond keeping calm, and he moved over Nyl, grabbing the opposite side of the bed, and aimed his cock and the hungry pussy of the small woman.

He felt Nyl's slender hands grab the tip of his cock and push it into her pussy, she was moving her body to meet his, and Obsidian barely had to push to enter her fully.

As his shaft was moving into her, the small woman started making cute whimpering sounds, and it felt as if each ridge sliding inside her body was giving her a small orgasm. By the time Obsidian was, again, against all logic, fully inside her, Nyl was almost hanging from his dick, her limp body a quivering mess of moans and whines.

Obsidian leaned against the bed and stretched his arms forward, digging his claws on the stone floor for grip. Once Nyl was firmly trapped between his body and the bed, he started thrusting, gently at first, making sure the small woman could take it.

Again, to his surprise, it was rather smooth, and he suspected that he had instinctively used some of his shape changing magic to make this happen, as otherwise he would have probably killed both beauties.

He, however, did not have a lot of space for thoughts like this right at that moment, and they quickly vacated his mind and were replaced by an aggressive desire to rut, fuck and breed Nyl as she had begged him. Obsidian could not see her in this position, but he could feel her. The slender woman could not stop shivering against his scales, her body squeezing his cock in a way that made him feel as if she was milking him.

Pleased, Obsidian hastened his rhythm, moving harder and faster, letting his orgasm build at a good pace.

Nyl's moans went quieter and quieter, till the only thing coming from under the bed were just some happy, sloppy whimpers and wet sounds.

Obsidian straightened his back with Nyl completely impaled on his cock, hanging limp from it except for the gentle quivers running through her pleasure-stricken body.

The young dragon held her in the flat of his claw, and pressed her against the scales on his belly, all while thrusting as best he could. Soon enough, he felt the pressure build inside him again, and with a final thrust, he came into Nyl much in the way he had done with Ela.

Nyl made happy gurgling sounds as her belly was filled to the brim with the dragon's cum, and with a final powerful orgasm, she lost consciousness still impaled on her dragon lover's dick.

Obsidian panted, more satisfied than he had ever been, and carefully removed Nyl from his member. The slender woman dripped dragon cum everywhere, and Obsidian could not but feel a bit proud by this, no matter how you took it, both ladies seemed to have enjoyed themselves, though they would probably be extremely sore in the morning.

He carefully placed both women on the bed and, too tired to do much else, he used some minor magic to clean up the room and the ladies as much as possible. When things were more or less acceptable, he coiled next to their bed and wrapped them both with one of his wings, leaning his snout against the bed and looking at them sleep.

Was this love? he asked himself. Probably not, he barely knew them after all, but it was definitely the start of something, and by the gods, he would remember this night for as long as he lived.

"Sleep well, my treasures," he said as he nuzzled and kissed their naked bodies, with a tone full of love and care that surprised even him.

And with that, he slowly fell asleep.