Obsidian's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obsidian could feel as an eruption was forming inside him, almost ready to burst.

"Girls...," he said panting and moaning, "I don't think I can hold for much longer..."

Ela spanked Nyl's ass, who gently moaned and looked at her sister. "You're overdoing it, you cock whore, he's about to cum! Make room!" Ela said, with a mischievous look.

They both started suckling his tip on either side, while caressing his legs, belly, ass and testicles. Obsidian could not hold any longer, and with a subdued moan, he cummed for the two beauties.

They both started licking Obsidian's cum between giggles, kissing each other and licking their lips as the young dragon kept going and going. After a bit, they both seemed pleased yet puzzled that he was still going, though not as hard as before.

"Wow," said Nyl, "our handsome guest was seriously pent-up!" She stood up on the bed, hugging him and rubbing herself against his chest.

"I hope you have more to give, cutie," said Ela with the eyes of a hungry tigress. "We've only just started"

Obsidian was panting and flustered, but not winded at all. He gave them both a sheepish smile and said while blushing, "well... I hope I can make you happy. I must admit... this is my first time..."

Both ladies were slack jawed. "Dibs," said Ela, without missing a beat. "I call dibs on his first time proper..."

"Hey!" said Nyl making a cute pouty face, "that's no fair!" Ela smiled and pulled her sis down, holding her against the bed by her wrists while purring. "Oh, don't you worry sis... I'll make sure he pounds you so hard you won't feel your hips..." Nyl squirmed under Ela with a tender pink colour to her face, obviously excited by her sister's rather forceful behaviour.

"OK sis," said Nyl, "but you have to promise!" Ela winked at her sis and looked at Obsidian, still a bit in awe and shock at the scene unfolding. "Don't you worry, Nyl... I'll make sure of it."

"Come here, cutie," said the sensual tigress, patting the centre of the big bed.

Obsidian lied in it, trying to get comfortable as the ladies made room for him. Very quickly, Nyl slotted herself at his side, caressing his chest with her tiny hand. Obsidian grabbed her by the waist almost by instinct, squeezing her against his body, making her give him a soft long moan. Her body was pure silk, and Obsidian got lost on the cutie's blue eyes.

Meanwhile, Ela got comfortable on top of Obsidian, gently rubbing her burning pussy lips against Obsidian's cock. She moaned as she ground, obviously pleased by it being hard again, digging her claws gently on his body.

"Hard again already? I'm impressed, handsome," Ela said, her lovely juices being rubbed thoroughly along Obsidian's member, while her tail swished behind her like a soft whip.

Nyl started kissing Obsidian's chest and neck, her silky lips feeling so warm against him and making his whole-body shiver.

He involuntarily gasped as Ela firmly grabbed his cock and aimed it to her burning insides. The gorgeous tigress had fire in her emerald eyes, as she slid down Obsidian's penis, the young dragon could not break eye contact with her, his whole being boiling like pure magma, and yet, he was paralysed due to the intensity.

Ela gave out a delicious moan. "So good," she said, gently caressing her womb, "you're so hard and big cutie! I love it."

She dug her little claws again on his belly, and started moving her hips, bouncing on him with dirty wet noises.

Obsidian breathed in an irregular way, more stimulated than he'd even been before. He was struggling to focus and felt like he was not giving the two beauties the attention they deserved.

He clumsily tried to hold Ela by her soft and fuzzy romp, and he squeezes the small Nyl against his chest. They both seem to appreciate his clumsy touch, as they giggled and threw him kisses.

"Take it easy, gorgeous," said Ela with a soothing voice in between taking breaths to maintain her rhythm, "it's your first time, let us guide you.

Nyl turned his face towards her and gave him a wonderful kiss, her little tongue gently licking his. "What Ela said," Nyl said, kissing his neck, "we like you, so don't stress out, just enjoy yourself."

Obsidian tried to heed their words and relax, taking a deep breath and slowly taking a long look around him. Ela was riding him slowly, lifting herself to the tip of his cock, and letting herself down with a wet plot every time. Her moans sounded as if they were mixed with purrs, and while Obsidian was not super familiar with this, she seemed to be really enjoying herself. Her eyes were fixated on Obsidian's, and she gave her the most salacious of smiles.

Nyl seemed to be transfixed kissing him everywhere, exploring every inch of his skin that was near her lips. Obsidian noticed that his hands were gently caressing both ladies, not going anywhere in particular, just enjoying their warmth, silky skin and fur, respectively.

He closed his eyes as Ela intensified her riding, slamming her hips against him harder and harder. This went on for a bit, Ela progressively going faster as her warm, silky pussy squeezed the life out of his cock. Nyl turned slightly to the side, looking at her sister while she bit her lip.

"Don't hog all the fun, sis," Nyl said in a sassy tone. Ela moaned and shivered, "I'm almost done, you midget! Just... mmhhh... let me enjoy this!"

Obsidian was transfixed on how much Ela's breasts were bouncing up and down, slapping against each other with each of her hip movements, making the rudest of sounds. He thought for a second that it must have hurt the lovely tigress, but she didn't seem to mind at all. Besides, his mind was beginning to fog as another orgasm was coming, and he left his eyes close as he moaned for the two beauties, squeezing Ela and Nyl's rumps respectively, as he came like a geyser inside Ela.

The gorgeous tigress slammed her hips down one final time and shivered, happily purring as her body had little spasms of pleasure. "So much! Yes! Fill me up you cutie!" she screamed, all while biting her lip and scratching Obsidian's hips.

This went on till a bit of Obsidian's cum literally trickled out of Ela's pussy, who proceeded to flop on his chest, panting and gasping with a smile on her face.

"Wow... that was... wow. By the goddess I'm SO full...," she caressed her belly while looking at Nyl and Obsidian.

"You've probably milked him dry, you beast," said Nyl, pouting, "you know I like being filled too." Ela laughed and spanked her sister, who yipped and glared back at Ela. "A teaspoon could fill you up, pipsqueak!" she retorted at Nyl, riling her up. "That said, that was impressive as hell, what do you eat big boy?" she asked Obsidian in a playful tone.

Obsidian looked at her confused but happy, still basking in the afterglow. "The... normal stuff? I'm not sure that I do anything different," he said. He was being honest, but he could tell the sisters had caught onto something because of his tone.

Nyl kneeled on the bed, looking excited and hungry. "Well, I hope you have more in you, because I want my share too!" she sounded playful, but she was genuinely worried Obsidian might not have energy for her too.

He looked at her and smiled, "I'm OK, actually, I just need a minute to catch my breath." Ela shook her hips, grinding on Obsidian's cock again. "He is not lying, Nyl, the cute boy is already hard inside me again."

Both ladies looked at Obsidian with a face showing a mixture of amusement, excitement and suspicion. They were not angry or upset, but they knew already that something didn't add up.

"Are you sure you're not a Minotaur in disguise, big boy?" said Nyl while caressing his belly and kissing his chest.

Obsidian giggled a silly and fake laugh, thou he immediately realized and regretted it, blushing like a tomato. "Don't be silly" he said, trying to be as deceptive as possible, "minotaurs can't shape change. At least, not normally."

"Oh, but you can?" said Ela with the face of a cat that just caught a mouse and was feeling quite hungry. Obsidian babbled for a bit and Nyl quieted him with a soft kiss on his lips. "Whatever it is... you don't have to tell us if you don't want to," said Nyl, her voice soft and reassuring. "I mean, unless it's dangerous, and you're going to literally eat us or something..."

Obsidian almost pounced, grabbing both ladies in his arms and squeezing them against his body. "I wouldn't let anyone harm you," he said, with absolute sincerity, "you've treated me so well, believe it or not, this has been very special for me."

Both ladies looked at each other and then at him, and then gave him a radiant smile. They kissed him passionately in turns, and Obsidian could hear Ela purr so loud he was sure she was making the bed vibrate.

"You're so sweet, cutie," said Ela, licking his cheek and nibbling his ear. "Since you're no risk to us... it's about time you gave Nyl what she needs, right?"

Obsidian took a deep breath and looked at Nyl, who was giving him the most disarming puppy eyes he had ever seen before. He bit his lip reflexively, and finally dared to ask, "and what does Nyl need, Ela?"

Ela purred in his ear and whispered the words to him softly, like if it was gliding on silk "fucking destroy her." Obsidian turned his head to Ela in shock, but unable to hide his arousal.

"De... destroy her?" he asked, like a sweet, timid boy. "Grab her, fuck her, pound her, smash her tiny body with your hips till she feels like she is nothing more than a set of holes for you, and leave her so sore she struggles to walk in the morning," said Ela, with such a confident tone that left Obsidian stupefied for a second.

He noticed that Nyl was clenching her thighs, making soft dirty wet sounds with them as she rubbed them together, giving him more puppy eyes. This injected Obsidian with the most palpable and overwhelming desire.

Obsidian wasted no further time and grabbed the tiny lady with both hands, moving them both so that Nyl had her face against the bed, and her ass was raised as high as possible. Ela made room for both and purred as she started playing with herself, looking and Obsidian and Nyl with fiery focus.

Nyl glistened under Obsidian, her silky white skin shining under the lamp light in such a way that made her curves more pronounced. He could see her peeking back, half of her face smoothed against the bed, her visible green eye and mouth giving him an expression that Obsidian struggled to define, but made him feel desire, fear, excitement and arousal in equal measure.

He rubbed the tip of his cock against her utterly soaked pussy lips, and the tiny girl gifted him with the softest of moans. Ela held his hand softly, stopping her from putting it in just yet.

"Make her beg for it," she said, her voice almost hypnotic. Obsidian, somehow, knew he should just do as Ela said, and firmly grabbed Nyl by the thighs, rubbing his dick against her pussy lips without putting it in.

"You heard Ela, Nyl, beg for it... let me see how much you want it." Obsidian's breath was more intense... he was really enjoying this.

Nyl looked at him again, and almost like a whimper said, "please... please put it in... so empty...," she said as she was grinding her pussy lips against his cock. They were so warm and inviting.

Obsidian took another breath, and gave her a slap on her tiny ass, his hand leaving a red mark on its silky skin. Nyl yelped and then moaned loud, like the bitch in heat she was, clawing at the bedsheets. "Please!" she said again, louder, "I need it... so empty... I need your cock inside me!"

She spread her glistening pussy lips for him, inviting him to take her.

Ela placed her hand on Obsidian's shoulder. "Make her humiliate herself, call her a bitch, a whore, a slut... she loves it...," the tigress bit his ear again, making him shiver from top to bottom.

Obsidian nodded at Ela, and grabbed Nyl firmly again, pushing the tip of his cock just enough into her that her whined and moaned, shivering. "Come on bitch, you can do better than that... tell me how much of a whore you are, how much you need my dick..." Obsidian was shocked how easy this was for him, and how much it was turning him on.

Nyl whined louder and said in a voice that was a mixture of sobbing and mind-boggling arousal, "please Sir, please! Fuck me! I'm just a horny whore, I need dick to live!"

Obsidian could not hold out longer and plunged his dick as deep as he could go into the tiny Nyl. The tiny beauty screamed in pleasure and bit the bedsheets, her insides squeezing Obsidian so much he thought she might rip his cock off.

He couldn't get out of his head how much he liked it when she called her Sir... but it wasn't right, there was a better one for her to use. "Call me Master bitch, come on, try again."

Nyl whined again, grinding against his cock. "Master please, fuck your slut... use me, abuse me, I need it!" Her cute face peeked at him again, the neediness in her transparent as a perfectly polished glass.

Obsidian almost lost his mind at that moment, and just started pounding her, smashing her tiny body with almost all his draconic strength, holding back just enough to not snap her like a twig. Their bodies smashed against each other with a loud wet slapping noise, and Nyl was basically drooling against the bed, her eyes white, and nothing understandable coming out of her mouth.

Pleased with this, the young dragon pushed her down and laid on top of her, using his arms to hold himself just high enough to not crush her under his weight, and sped up his thrusting, pounding her with single-minded obsession. He felt Ela hug him from behind, and imitate his thrusts, slapping her soft warm pubis against his ass and biting his shoulders and neck.

"Fuck her! Break her! Don't stop! Don't stop until she is nothing, but a little set of holes filled with your cum!" Ela sounded almost possessed because of how aroused she was, and this made Obsidian completely lose it and just basically behave like a steam powered piston while Nyl was the quarry he was smashing.

The pressure built inside him, and with a final thrust, he impaled Nyl as deep as he could and came hard inside her. He could feel his cum filling her so much it had nowhere to go, making him feel as if Nyl could pop.

Nyl could not stop moaning, and with a final whine, she also came, violently shivering as Obsidian poured the last of him inside her.

He rolled to the side of the bed and took several long breaths, while Nyl just basically moaned and babbled, still smothered against the bed, her pussy spilling the overflowing cum. Her eyes had rolled back, and her tongue was out, in an expression that was both pathetic and beautiful, her mind utterly gone at that moment.

Ela lovingly caressed her sister while giving Obsidian an evil look.

"Come on cutie... spill the beans, what's your secret?" to say that Ela was being direct was subtler than she was at that moment.

Obsidian looked at the gorgeous tigress, and responded almost without thinking, as if she had pried him open with a crowbar. "I'm not actually... human."

He shut his mouth, suddenly aware that he had just exposed himself. Ela's tail swished behind her, as if she was a cat that had just found a new toy to play with.

"What are you then, cutie?" Ela said, rolling on her back and looking at him upside down. Obsidian had an overwhelming desire to rub her belly.

"Well... I suppose there's no point in hiding it now...," he took another breath, "I'm a dragon."

Nyl, who was slowly coming to her senses, shook her head a little and said with the voice of someone who had just taken a beating, "I can totally believe that... I'm going to feel that for days."

"A dragon?" said Ela with deep curiosity, "how does that work? no offence, but you look very human to me now. Some kind of shape changing?"

"Indeed," said Obsidian, giving in to his desires and caressing the tigress' belly. He could feel her toned ab muscles under her fur, something he found incredibly attractive. "I've been able to shape change since I was very young... it made life a lot easier for my mother and brother."

"And for us," said Nyl, still sounding a bit broken.

"You have to show us," said Ela with the voice of a curious little girl. "Would you fit in this room?"

Obsidian took a long look at the room. "Yeah, I should. I'm still young, so I'm still between the size of a large tiger or a small horse. Though from what I've read I'm going to get much bigger," he said, a bit shy and yet, excited.

"Do it! Show us!" said Ela, pulling his hand.

Obsidian was excited about their curiosity, he was always afraid of people panicking, but he felt safe today, and it was a delightful change of pace.

He stood up and returned to his natural shape. He stretched like a cat and looked at the two cuties, who were looking at him with the face of a little girl who just saw the tigers for the first time at the zoo.

The dragon opened his wings a little, posing a bit for them.

"Do you like it?" he said, with his real more guttural voice which sounded almost like a tremor from a volcano.

"It's amazing!" Nyl said, still wobbly but kneeling on the bed to take a good look at him. "Can we touch you?" said Ela, not even trying to hide the excitement on her voice.

"Of course! We just made love, you're as welcome to touch me in the shape as in my others...," Obsidian said, delighted by their reactions.

The two ladies stood up and started exploring his body, they caressed his snout, horns and teeth, making little giddy sounds as they checked every bit. Obsidian licked them both with his long, sinuous tongue, and both made a naughty face while caressing it.

They moved to his forelegs and claws, amazed at his hard yet soft to the touch scales, all of them shining with the same colour as obsidian glass. Their hands caressed his side while he purred, and they both looked in awe of his bat-like wings, majestically sprouting from his back. He extended them as much as he could for them, and both beauties caressed them, making the young dragon shiver. Finally, they reached his hind quarters and tried to squeeze his strong back legs to no avail, then they both saw his long muscular tail, and they hugged it as two girls who just found a new toy.

"You're amazing!" said Nyl, unable to hide her excitement. She stayed behind, playing with his tail, while Ela moved back to his front and caressed his jaws. Obsidian purred for her, following her lithe hands like a happy cat getting pets.

"I didn't know dragons purred," said Ela, pleased with the discovery. "Well, now you know! Do you like it?" Obsidian asked, really enjoying the attention, tilting his head gently against the gorgeous tigress.

"Your eyes are amazing," said Ela, looking deeply into them, "it's like your pupils are magma or fire... it's a bit hypnotic." Obsidian returned the look, smiling, and gave her a long playful lick on her face. Ela giggled and kissed him on his snout, and Obsidian, almost without thinking, pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Against his very own expectations, Ela did not fight it, she held his big head on her hands and let the tongue play around her mouth, licking it back while purring. Obsidian, feeling brazen because of this, pushed deeper and deeper, making Ela's throat bulge a bit from the muscular tongue pushing inside her.

He pulled back and let the tigress breathe, who did so in between a few short coughs, and then smiled at the dragon. "Wow... you literally just throat fucked me with your tongue...," she licked her lips and bit her lip, "do it again, big guy..."

Obsidian could feel as if his very body was boiling, and it's hard to make dragons feel hot. "Are you sure?" he said, with what was left of his shyness on his deep voice.

In response, Ela grabbed his jaws again and kissed him, licking his sharp teeth. Obsidian needed no further motivation, and he held her against him with one of his dexterous claws, all while pushing his tongue as deep into her throat as he felt he could do without hurting her, only letting up every few moments to let her breath.