Obstacle Course Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalMaple
CalMaple
289 Followers

The pulling continued at a slow pace. The waistband started to move down over the top curve of my ass. Greg stopped when the boxers were covering half of my backside. They were positioned so the top half on my globes were completely exposed; I could feel the sun beating down of my muscular cheeks.

I started to shimmy in hopes that the shorts would jostle back up over my ass. I could feel the elastic waistband digging into my bubble butt. Before I could determine if my movement was helping, I felt a swift yank, and the boxers sped down my body.

Greg burst into laughter, followed by Tom and Declan. I squirmed in response; I was still hoping I could somehow free myself. My dick was flopping around and hitting the warm wall as I struggled.

I felt Greg touch my calf, and I froze in response. He yanked off my shoes. My breathing sped up; I felt helpless. I knew what was about to happen, and that I couldn't stop it. I pressed my ankles together in an effort to keeping my clothes from leaving my body.

Greg started tickling the back of my knees again. I tried to ignore the electricity it sent through my body, but it was no use; I started to shake, barely suppressing laughter. I could feel my ass jiggling. Greg took advantage of my reaction to yank my shorts and boxers from my body. He tossed them in a pile near the side of the path. He finished up by pulling off my socks and adding them to the mound.

Greg took my shoes over towards the other items. He bunched my sock into the shoes and launched each one into the woods as if he was quarterback at the footwear Super Bowl. I focused on my breathing to try to keep from hyperventilating.

He picked up my athletic shorts and slowly bunched them into a ball. He looked directly into my eyes; a dazzling, sinister smile spread across his face. He took the shot and the shorts landed on the branch next to Declan's shirt. I felt my mouth turn to cotton; my face flushed.

Greg held up my boxers, waving them in the air. I felt my heart skip a beat. He got ready to take the shot. He raised his arms and began to launch to boxers, but he stopped at the last second. I took a deep breath. He started to walk back towards the wall.

"Thanks, Greg. I..." I started to say.

Then he pivoted and launched the boxers up into the tree. They caught in a lower-hanging branch than the other items, but they would still be well out of my reach. Declan burst out laughing again.

"Come on, really?" Tom asked. "Declan said you were going to give him the boxers back."

"I changed my mind," Greg replied.

I turned my face back towards the wall and rested my forehead against it. I was feeling defeated. I couldn't even pretend I was covered; the scorching sensation of the sun on my pale ass was impossible to ignore.

"I hear something," Greg announced. "Don't let him go yet."

If Declan and Tom responded, it wasn't with words. I started listening to hear what Greg was talking about. I turned my head to look over my shoulder.

I could see a group of three people approaching; two women and a man. They stopped about 20 feet from the wall, and I could read the shock on their faces. Greg walked over to them.

"Hey girls," he said, directing his attention towards the two coeds.

They both had toned bodies and were dressed in yoga-style tights and sports bras. One was a brunette and the other was blonde. They seemed tentative as he approached them.

"My friends and I decided to make this obstacle a little more fun," he said with a wink. "We installed a human ladder."

The two girls were looking at one another in a perplexed manner, while the guy just kept staring at me.

"Do either of you want to give it a go?" Greg asked.

They both started to giggle, and averted their gazes toward the ground. The blonde blushed. The brunette looked over at the guy. I wondered if she was hoping he would put a stop this scenario.

"Why don't you do it?" she asked him.

"Is that because I'm the slut?" he responded with a chuckle. "I don't think this is meant for gay guys, since he was only speaking to you two."

"My bad, bro," Greg replied. "We wouldn't want to discriminate against anyone. I just made an assumption. You should have a go at him if you're interested."

The guy couldn't have been taller than 5'7", and he had a small frame. He was wearing black tank top and running shorts. He had a baby face, and, as I'd just discovered, dimples that appeared when he smiled. He brushed his shaggy brown hair away from his brow so it wasn't hanging over his amber eyes.

"I'm not good at climbing though," the guy said. "I may need a boost."

"Happy to help," Greg said as he looked in my direction with a wicked flicker in his eyes.

They all slowly walked over. I turned my face so it was pointed towards the wall again. My heart started to beat faster. I thought about telling Declan and Tom to let me go. I knew that I might be able to convince Tom, but it wasn't going to happen with Declan.

"How about a picture first?" Greg asked.

"That would be too funny," the guy said. "Girls, you have to be in the picture with me since you aren't actually climbing the guy."

They must have agreed, because I heard them move closer to the wall. I tried to stay completely still, as if I could disappear if I didn't move. I felt a hand reach up and wrap itself around my ankle.

"Smile," Greg commanded. "Great. Let's see how it turned out. If you don't like how you look, I can take another one."

The hand let go of my ankle as Greg walked towards the wall. I heard the girls giggle; I assume it was in response to the picture. I tried to focus on my breathing to steady my nerves.

"Is everyone happy?" Greg asked.

"Looks good," the guy replied. "He has an amazing butt!"

"Thanks for the reminder," Greg said as he took a few steps to position himself next to my side. "What do you think of the photo, Rob? Is it good? If not, I'm sure we could take some more."

I looked over at him. He was beaming; he looked so proud of how I was being humiliated. He held up the phone and extended it as far as he could. I probably shouldn't have looked, but I did.

The two girls were standing on one side, pointing up at me and feigning laughter; the guy had his hand around my ankle. He looked like a proud fisherman with the biggest catch of the day.

I was in the middle. My white T-shirt was plastered to my back, just like Greg's shorts were to his ass. My ass, though, was on full display, without even a thin, wet layer of fabric separating it from the camera lens. There was a little reflected light shining off of my right cheek. It did look good though; it was firm and juicy-looking at the same time. My most recent ex had always said I had a "massive bubble butt."

"It's fine," I said in a resigned tone.

"Great!" Greg replied. "Let's get this guy up the wall. What your name, bro?"

"Adam," he replied.

"Nice to meet you, Adam. I'm Greg, and our ladder here is Rob. Since you've never climbed anything before, I'm going to hoist you a bit so you don't have to climb as far. Just look for things to grab onto -- you know, any kind of curve or bulge."

I could hear Greg and Adam right behind me. I wondered how Greg was going to position himself to help Adam. I hoped he pushed him up most of the way so Adam could at least start by grabbing my shoulders and climbing up one of my arms.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped under my breath as I felt two warm hands dig into my thighs just below my ass.

I was surprised by the sensation, but not so much that Greg was doing the bare minimum. The hands moved around my thighs, squeezing them with varied intensity. They pressed into very top of my legs where they connected with my butt. He massaged his thumbs into the bottom of my ass cheeks and wiggled them a few times; I could feel my cheeks bouncing up and down in response.

As much as he seemed to be enjoying jiggling my ass, Adam must have realized that it wasn't going to get him up and over. He slid his hands to the crevice where my waist met my hip bones. He dug his warm fingers into my flesh there.

Adam started to try to pull himself up. I could feel more weight pulling down on my body. His right hand reached up to my ribs before quickly settling back on my waist.

"Search for other handholds," Greg instructed.

Adam's left hand slid around to the front of my body. It settled on top on my six-pack. I inhaled deeply, feeling my abs tightening against his sweaty palm. I started breathing more rapidly; my exhalations collided with the wall, which pushed the moist warmth back into my face.

Adam's hand started sliding down. It settled into my small, groomed patch of pubic hair; I liked to keep things well-maintained down there. The edge of his pinky finger was resting against the base of my cock. He started rubbing his hand into my pubic hair so that his pinky was sliding across the connect where my dick meets my body.

I have been told I have a big dick compared to most other guys. It's five inches soft and just under nine inches hard. It's also got a considerable amount of girth - so much that a few of my girlfriends had said they preferred to suck smaller dicks.

I could feel blood starting to course into my cock in response to the attention. It only took a few moments before I could tell that I was at least at half-mast. I couldn't believe that I was practically naked and getting an erection in the middle of an obstacle course.

"Oh, God!" I gasped as Adam's hand suddenly wrapped around my member.

I felt dizzy. I started to panic as I wondered about Greg and the girls behind us. I didn't know how they were positioned. I thought I would die if there was any chance that they could see what was happening on the front side of my body. I quickly realized that even if they couldn't see, they should be able to guess based on where Adam's hands were positioned. My face went crimson.

Adam started massaging my member between his fingers. I tried to focus on something else, anything else! I thought about what I had eaten for breakfast that morning; I focused on the taste and texture of the cereal. It wasn't working though. The nerve endings in my cock could not be overridden. In a few more moments, I was completely hard, with my dick pushing up against the white wall.

Adam was flat-out stroking me, using our combined sweat as lube. I was resisting the urge to thrust my hips into his firm grasp. My nipples started to harden. The thick vein in my cock was throbbing against his palm.

Suddenly, Adam let go. I felt his hands sliding up my ribs and settling on my shoulders. His hands dug deeply into my muscles. I could still feel the after effects of his touch as my dick rhythmically pulsed.

"I decided to give you more of a hoist," Greg said. "Just dig your feet into his waist at the sides and then push yourself into a standing position."

It all happened quickly. Adam did as Greg instructed. His shoes dug into my flesh. He must have been able to reach to the ledge at that point, because he quickly scampered up my body to the top of the wall.

Adam cheered as his friends clapped for him. The girls said a few words to Greg before they walked around to the other side of the wall to join their friend. If nothing else, I was happy that they hadn't decided to climb me as well.

Greg walked up to my side. He burst out laughing when he saw that I had a raging hard-on. Before I could react, he took out a phone -- my phone. It was the only thing I had brought with me that day, and he must have liberated it from my shorts before tossing them away. He snapped a few pictures of me hanging there like a piece of meat.

"It's important to take photos so you don't forget the important moments," he said with a chuckle.

He turned the phone around so I could see myself. My pecs and abs were visible through my drenched shirt. My engorged cock was jutting out in front of me. It had turned red from the simulation and the overwhelming heat. I could see that the thick blue vein that ran along its side was more pronounced than usual. My eyes were directed towards my dick in the picture; it almost looked as if I had been defeated by it, given the look of desperation in my eyes.

"Hoist him up, boys!" Greg yelled.

"Fucking, finally!" Declan replied. "That was exhausting, holding him for so long."

I could feel them starting to pull me up the wall. My erect dick was gliding across the surface; it throbbed in response to the sensation of the wall rubbing against the underside of the shaft. I felt my nuts tighten. I started to think about what would happen when I got to the top of the wall. I imagined Tom and Declan bursting out laughing when they saw that getting groped by a gay guy had turned me on.

I locked my arms over the wall edge as soon as I was able to do so. Tom and Declan released me from their grasp, assuming that I could now pull myself up. I paused for a second as I contemplated whether to drop back to the ground. I wondered what good that would do. It wasn't like I could just run off with nothing to cover my lower half.

I quickly summited the top of the obstacle in an inglorious manner. I rolled over the lip of the ledge, splatted flat on my back, and tried to catch my breath. I felt a foot nudge my side; I looked up to see Declan standing over me.

"Are you going to hang a flag from that pole?" he asked cheerfully as he nodded towards my hard-on.

I glanced down to see my cock sticking straight up into the air; it felt harder than it had ever been. I was sure that it might have even measured over nine inches. I wondered how I could be so aroused from having been humiliated in front of my friends and a trio of total strangers -- not to mention groped by a gay guy.

I saw that Tom was averting his gaze. He was blushing; I thought that maybe he was experiencing secondhand embarrassment. I stumbled to my feet and awkwardly tried to cover myself with my hands. I pressed my dick into the groove in my abs, with my hands spread open to provide optimal coverage. Greg reached the top of the stairs on the backside of the wall a few seconds later.

"You are such an asshole!" I screamed as Greg approached.

"It was just a joke."

"Well, hardy-fucking-har! How the hell am I supposed to finish this obstacle course now?"

Greg walked over beside Declan and wrapped his arm over his shoulder. Their torsos were dripping with sweat. It made Greg's massive pecs look even more substantial in comparison.

"You could also climb up the tree and get your shorts back?" Greg offered with feigned sincerity.

"Tom, can I have your shorts?" I asked. "You'll still have your underwear."

My eyes pleaded with him. He looked worried; he had always been the least dominant member of the group. I could see the gears in his mind turning as he thought about finishing the race in his boxers.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Tom" Greg said. "You could always have an accident, just like Rob. If you only had your underwear on, you'd be in Rob's situation if they were pulled off."

Declan started to chuckle. Greg walked over to Tom; he towered over him with his larger frame. Tom bit his lip and as he looked back in my direction.

"I'm sorry," was all he could muster.

"I have a solution," Declan chimed in. "Take off your shirt, Rob."

"Why the fuck would I do that? So you can toss it into the tree?"

"No, I swear I won't try to take it from you. I just thought that if you tore the hem along the neck, you could pull the shirt down over your body. I would be like a kilt."

"You mean a skirt," Greg chuckled.

I closed my eyes, wondering what I should do. It was clear that Greg and Declan were going to make me finish the obstacle course without shorts. I guessed that the worse that could happen is that I could shred my shirt, but I could always take the fabric and find a way to cover myself with it like a towel.

I slowly turned away from my so-called friends. I pulled my soaked, white T-shirt off of my torso. I felt my heart thumping as I realized that I was completely naked in public. I yanked at the collar of the shirt, struggling to tear through the reinforced fabric; it finally gave way. I created a tear that was about five inches in length before stopping.

I pulled the shirt back onto my body, but realized it would be too hard to maneuver over my broad shoulders by myself. I was too worried that I would tear the thing so that it would just fall to the ground around my ankles.

"Tom, can you come help?" I asked.

I could hear him walking up behind me. He stopped rather than moving next to me. I figured he was either feeling uncomfortable or worried that Greg would lash out at him as well.

"I'm going to give you this shirt since you are the only one I trust," I said. "Then I'm going to get on my knees and stick my arms straight into the air like I'm diving into a pool. I need you to lower the shirt over me, making sure it doesn't get caught on my shoulders."

I dropped to my knees. I could hear Greg and Declan giggling, but I felt reassured that they were still at least ten feet behind me. I handed Tom the shirt and extended my arms above me. God, what did I just do? I thought in panic.

I looked into the sky; staring into the blazing sun. I felt a sense of relief as I saw my shirt being lowered from above. I could feel the fabric catching a little bit on my shoulders, but Tom was careful to pull it down without tearing it too much in the process. Once it passed the point on my body, I shimmied it down over my pecs. Since my chest was broader than my waist, the tear in the shirt was a few inches larger than it needed to be. The rest of it clung tightly to my thick thighs and firm ass.

I instinctively grabbed the fabric at the waist area in an effort to better secure the flimsy garment. I couldn't help but notice my hard cock straining against the transparent white fabric of my shirt. I realized that the material barely offered any coverage.

"Show us your dress," Greg chortled.

I placed my free hand over the place where my erection was trying to break through the shirt. I turned around to find Greg and Declan suppressing their laughter; Tom started to blush again.

"I need a few minutes to rest if you are going to make me finish this way," I said.

"Fine with me," Greg replied.

I walked to the over end of the wall and stared into the distance. I could see from my periphery that Greg and Declan were looking at my phone. I assumed that Greg was showing him the pictures he had taken of me earlier. I would have felt more embarrassed if Declan hadn't just seen everything a few moments earlier. Tom started walking my way.

"Sorry," he said meekly.

"I get it," I replied.

"I'll keep you company until you're ready to go on."

"Thanks," I said. "To be honest, I just need a couple minutes to go from hard to soft. I'm not going out there with an erection, given my lack of clothing."

"I wouldn't feel comfortable in that situation either."

We both stood in silence after those few sentences. I thought about the fact that there were only two more courses: the monkey bars and the mud crawl. I was definitely going to walk around the final obstacle; I knew that crawling through the mud would demolish my shirt.

After a few minutes, I realized that my dick had gone back to its resting state. I could still make out its shape through the fabric, but it was not nearly as noticeable as it had been when it had been hard. I took a deep breath as I prepared for the rest of the course.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said as I turned around.

"Let's go then," Declan responded.

Greg and Declan descended the metal stairs connected to the backside of the wall. Tom and I followed behind them. Once we reached the bottom, we all just stood there. The hair on my arms stood on end as Greg smiled at me.

CalMaple
CalMaple
289 Followers