Obstacle Course Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two should lead the way," I said. "Tom and I will trail behind."

"Let's go," Greg said as he slapped Declan on the back.

They broke into a slow jogging pace. About ten seconds later, Tom and I started up at the same speed. I kept my right hand firmly clutched around the fabric at the side of my waist. The fabric from the shirt was clinging to my thighs and ass as I jogged. I had to pull it down pretty frequently, as it kept creeping up my legs.

Tom was silent; I wasn't sure if that was for my benefit or for his, but I didn't have anything to say anyways. I focused on the feeling of the scorching sun beating down on my back. I wondered if I was going to get a sunburn, which made me think about the joke that started this whole mess.

After that brief reflection, I kind of zoned out. It was like I was watching a picture of the trees at the side of the pathway going by, but wasn't actually there. Time wasn't passing in a normal way. I closed my eyes for a moment; when I opened them, I could see that the monkey bars were right in front of me. Greg and Declan were already standing in front of them.

I felt my grasp on the fabric instinctively tighten as we approached. It made me realize that I had no remaining trust in Declan or Greg after what had happened. I scanned the obstacle; it was a twenty-foot section of monkey bars over a few feet of murky water. The water had a foul stench today; I wondered what was causing the odor.

"I'm going to walk around this one," I said.

"Like hell you are!" Greg practically yelled.

"This shirt is going to fall down if I don't hold onto it. And, to be honest, I think you'll yank it off of me as soon as I grab onto the bars."

Greg rubbed his hand across his abs to wick away the sweat. The tan shade of his skin was looking darker than when we had started out on the course. He crossed his arms over his pecs which made his biceps bugle.

"Why don't you try to roll the fabric?" Tom offered.

I felt shocked; I couldn't believe that Tom would support Greg in his attempt to assert his dominance over me. Tom stepped next me and started fiddling with the fabric at my waist.

"I just think this will get worse for both of us if you don't do the monkey bars," he whispered.

I could sense the fear in his voice. I knew he had been bullied in high school; I wondered if this was bringing back unpleasant memories for him. I let go of my hold of the fabric. Tom started rolling it over on itself which created a more fitted waistline that was closer to my body.

"Woah, I think that's enough," I said. There was barely enough fabric left at the bottom to cover my dangling cock.

"Greg, you should go first," Tom suggested. "That way Rob won't have to worry about you messing with him. Declan will go last, and I can act as a buffer between him and Rob."

I didn't like this plan. There were too many things that could go wrong, but I didn't like the thought of Greg and Declan chasing me down and forcibly stripping me either.

"Good idea," Greg said. That further convinced me it was a terrible one. I just didn't know why it was.

He jumped onto the step in front of the monkey bars. His ass was still visible through his white shorts, but not as much as when I had drenched them with water. He began swinging across the bars. In typical show-off fashion, he sped across them as if he was aiming to get the record for fastest time.

"Good job, bro!" Declan yelled as Greg dismounted onto the ground on the other side.

I hesitantly stepped up onto the metal block placed to make it so one could reach the bars without jumping up to grab them. I looked back at Tom; he was trying to offer reassurance with his kind eyes.

"It will be fine," he said. "Just go slow."

I nodded and reached up for the bar with my free hand. The metal was blazing as I tightening my hand around it. I followed suit with my other hand. I stood still for a second as I tried to assess the security of the shoddy garment around my waist. Surprisingly, it felt stable.

I carefully stepped off the metal block so I was hanging from the bar. I reached towards the next bar; I wanted to get away from the edge since there was a chance that Declan could push past Tom and rip off the shirt.

Once I reached the third bar, I was feeling a bit better. I kept swinging from bar to bar with a focus on being deliberate with my movements. The bars were really burning my palms; it probably part of the reason Greg had gone across them so quickly.

I paused for a second, noticing that my hands were getting sweatier. I could see Greg standing about twenty feet in front of me where the obstacle ended. His stoic expression shifted; a devious smile started to spread across his face.

I tilted my head forward so I could check on my makeshift garment. The thing about rolled fabric is that it unrolls pretty easily. I could see that it was beginning to come undone. The garment slipped over my waist before precariously settling on the pronounced curve of my ass in the back, and on the junction of where the shaft of my cock meets the head in the front.

The fabric was barely clinging to the edge of my cock head. My stomach dropped and my whole body froze. I looked up to confirm that I still had about twenty feet to go. Greg had my phone aimed at me again.

I decided that I was going to reach down a yank the fabric back up; I could try to roll it again with one hand. Even if I had to roll it all the way up my thighs, exposing myself, it was better than letting the shirt fall into the murky water. I figured I could always fix the fabric once I made it to the other side.

I released the bar from my left hand. I reached down to grab the edge of the fabric. However, the change in my body position was too much for the shirt. I watched in terror as it slipped off of its perch on my cock head and raced down my legs; it splashed into the water.

Declan started cheering. I used all my strength to reach back up and grab the bar with my left hand. I looked at Greg with a scowl. I hated him. He just smiled and continued to aim the phone at my dangling, exposed body.

I looked down, feeling even more self-conscious about how I looked. My pecs were pumped up, and my small, pink nipples stood out against my pale skin. My six-pack was extremely defined, which was probably because I was dehydrated. My soft dick was hanging between my bulky thighs. It was gently swaying as my body began to shake while I focused on gripping the bars.

Without a second thought, I sped across the rest of the course. I made the jump from the last bar to the foothold. In my exhaustion, I tripped over it and rolled onto the ground. I closed my eyes, trying to pretend that the earth was going to open up and swallow me.

"Are you okay?" I heard Tom ask.

I looked up to see him standing over me. I realized that he must have bypassed the monkey bars to come to my aid. He reached out his hand and pulled me to me feet. Greg and Declan were standing about ten feet away; Greg was no longer holding my phone.

My face flooded with blood. I was pissed. I walked over to Greg and forcefully pushed him in the chest with both of my hands. He took a step back to steady himself on his feet.

"You are such an asshole!" I screamed in his face. "I should beat the shit out of you!"

"I think that would be a mistake."

"And why is that?"

"Because I've been sending myself all the pictures that I've been taking on your phone."

I felt like he just hit me with a sledgehammer. I bent forward, trying to focus on catching my breath, but instead I started to hyperventilate. My vision felt like it was getting blurry; I closed my eyes again. I focused on counting as I breathed in to try to calm myself. I felt a hand grasp my shoulder; I knew it must be Tom.

I stood back up and looked Greg in the eyes. My former friend and teammate had become my enemy unbelievably quickly. I was standing in front of him, debased, wondering if I still had any dignity left.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I just want you to finish the course," Greg replied. "If you do that, I'll give you back your phone and I'll delete all the pictures I sent to myself."

"And why should I trust you?"

He walked towards me and reached in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and handed it to Tom. Tom looked confused as if he was uncertain what he was supposed to be doing.

"Take my phone, Tom," he said. "If Rob finishes this course in the buff, I'll give you the password to my phone. You can go in and delete all the texts I've been sending from Rob's phone with pictures. If for some reason I don't hold up my end of the bargain, feel free to destroy my phone."

I looked at Tom for guidance. I wasn't sure what I should do. One option was to rush Greg and try to get my phone back, but I was almost certain that Declan would come to his aid. Tom stared at my phone in his hand before looking into my eyes. I could see the anxiety in his expression. It put me on edge; I acutely felt my powerlessness.

I heard a rustling noise in the distance. I fumbled to cover myself by placing both hands over my crotch. I looked to my left to see a squirrel jumping from one tree branch to another. I felt a sense of dread as I realized that the final obstacle was only about 50 feet from the campus gymnasium.

I knew there weren't any major sporting events happening that day; I would have heard from my friends. Still, the odds of surrounding areas being completely barren weren't great. The parking lot separated the gym and the obstacle course, and Tom had parked near the latter. I was certain he'd escort me into the car as soon as we finished the course.

Just as I had been waiting for a sign from Tom, he seemed to be waiting for a sign from me. I felt my heart start to beat at a quicker pace as I settled on a choice. I hung my head in ignominy; I was not going to watch Greg's smug reaction.

"Fine," I said. "Let's get this over with."

Declan walked over and slapped me across the back. It had the same energy as if he were patting a pitiful dog on the head. I flinched in response to his touch. I felt so fatigued; I was overheated and tired of being so exposed to the elements.

"Let's finish this up," Declan said.

We all started jogging towards the last obstacle; it was not very far from the monkey bars. I continued to clutch my privates as I directed my eyes towards to ground in front of me. Greg and Declan hadn't moved to the front of the pack this time; perhaps they thought I'd rebel if they gave me the space?

The brown dirt on the ground was soft under my bare feet. I tried to count my blessings: at least I wasn't being forced to run barefoot on gravel or scalding pavement. Greg and Declan were talking loudly. They seemed to be having the time of their lives. That should have made me angry, but I didn't have the strength. It only heightened my embarrassment and fed my frustration.

The mud-crawling obstacle came into view; we reached it soon after. Greg walked over to me and placed his arm across my shoulder. His armpit hair bristled against my skin, and his ribs collided with mine as he pulled me closer.

"I guess they must have taken a break," Greg said, nodding to the other side of the obstacle.

I squinted to see more clearly through the sunlight. The two women and their gay friend from earlier in the course were sitting in the grass on the opposite end; they appeared to be drinking water and relaxing after their workout.

"Adam!" Greg yelled as he waved his free hand in the air. "You're going to want to watch this!"

I wanted to scream at him -- tell him what an enormous asshole he was being -- but I, like Tom, understood that he and Declan had the upper hand. I gritted my teeth.

Adam waved back in our direction before turning to his friends. They all appeared to be chuckling, though the two girls, at least, seemed uncomfortable. I wondered if maybe they felt bad for me; maybe they were uncomfortable seeing me being such a beta to Greg's alpha.

"This one is wide enough so we can all do it at the same time," Greg said.

I looked more closely at the obstacle. It was the most commonly bypassed one, for the obvious reason. Those who did complete it could walk over to the gym and use the direct entrance into the locker room. I wasn't planning on stopping for a shower, though. I was going to head straight for Tom's car, upholstery be damned.

The trench was about fifty feet in length. It was filled with a few inches of soft, light-brown mud. I hadn't really thought about how they kept it from drying out, but I assumed there was a maintenance process. There were woven ropes about eighteen inches above the pit to ensure that a person had to crawl through by using their upper body to drag the lower half.

I looked at Greg's white shorts; this course would totally destroy them. That thought offered me some comfort, until I realized the mud clinging to them would provide him complete coverage. I figured that I might get lucky as well; perhaps the mud would cling to me and lessen my exposure.

Declan got onto his hands and knees in front of the obstacle; I started to blush. I imagined my pale ass shining in the sun as I shimmied through the trench. It would be even more visible thanks to the stark color contrast.

Greg and Tom dropped to their hands and knees as well. I could still see Greg's firm ass through his shorts. I removed my hands from my crotch, and was rewarded with a loud whooping noise. I looked across the obstacle to see Adam hyping me up. I knew for certain that he was going to be sticking around; I dropped into the same position as my friends.

My chest was pounding. I suddenly thought of the movie Shawshank Redemption. Crawling through this filth was my last obstacle to freedom. I looked over to my right; Tom was at my side.

"You got this," he said.

"Ready...set...go!" Greg commanded.

He and Declan shot off right away, practically flopping into the pit. I eased myself in, and Tom matched my pace. The mud felt warm and viscous. I felt as if it was trying to pull me in, like it wanted to consume me. I had a half a mind to let it. Dying that way seemed preferable to dying from embarrassment.

I began to pull myself forward with my arms. The mud was pretty thick, but bits of it were splattering across my back as I powered forward. Sadly, I knew it wouldn't be enough to cover my exposed bubble butt.

I started to breathe more heavily. The crawl was more difficult than I'd thought it would be, though I was sure that I'd be doing better if I hadn't endured such torture already. I became more aware of my body -- especially my cock, and the supple warmth sloshing all around it. I inexplicably imagined myself fucking my fleshlight.

I started to get hard. My dick pushed forward below me, with the underside gliding along the thick mud and the topside nestling into my abs. I paused for a moment, spreading my knees further apart. I thrusted my hips slowly forward and backward a few times. I had to admit it: it felt great. I was rock hard and only halfway through the obstacle.

I looked in front of me to see that Greg and Declan were just about to finish; Tom was only ten feet behind them. I knew I couldn't get to the end of the course with a raging erection. I started to move forward at a slower pace, trying to lessen the stimulation.

It only took about five more feet of pulling myself to realize that slower was much worse. I felt like I was being edged. I was aware of every little sensation as my cock was enveloped and caressed by the mud. I could feel it starting to pulse, and my nuts were tightening up. My panic rising, I tried to think if I had any other options.

I decided that I needed something to distract myself. Focusing too much on my body was not helping. I looked to the end of the trench to see that Greg and Declan were finished and watching me. Of course, Greg had my phone out, and was aiming it at me Adam was standing by their side; I couldn't see the two women from earlier.

"Wave for the camera!" he called out.

I wanted to disappear into the mud. Then, a thought occurred to me. I hated Greg -- probably forever, but also acutely. I just wanted him to choke and die. I figured that if I stared at him, and focused on that hatred, my cock would eventually soften.

I frantically pulled myself forward. Greg was smiling into the phone as he watched me through the device. My dick was throbbing; I assumed it had to be dripping some pre-cum. I caught myself and quickly refocused on my nemesis. The sun was beating down on his 6'3" frame; his large pecs and abs were still visible through a thin coating of mud.

My attention drifted back to the sucking sensation on my engorged cock. It actually felt better than my fleshlight. An image entered my mind of my cock gliding against some mud-covered abs. My pulsing hard-on was using the mud as makeshift lube. I refocused on Greg's six-pack and realized that they were the abs I had just been thinking about.

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought to myself. What the fucking fuck, Rob? What the FUCK?

I only had ten more feet to crawl. Tom wasn't standing next to the others, but he was still watching me. Adam looked downright ravenous; he could hardly decide whether to leer at me directly, or inspect the pictures Greg was taking with my phone. His eyes kept darting back and forth between both attractions.

"You can do it, Rob!" Tom called out. It sounded pathetic -- which was appropriate, I supposed.

I closed my eyes and continued to pull myself forward. 'Just don't cum, just don't cum, just don't cum,' was the mantra running through my mind as I tried to ignore any bodily sensations. It must have worked better than the other approaches, because I reached the end of the trench in a few seconds.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw the four of them towering over me. All the sensations I had been pushing out of my mind shot through my body, like a dam that had burst. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' I thought. My cock was like a vibrating rod; I knew I was right on the edge of shooting my load.

"Aren't you going to get up?" Tom asked. Credit where it was due, he did actually sound concerned.

"I'm too tired," I said. It was almost true, though far from the whole truth.

"Let's help him up," Greg said to Declan.

"No, I'm..." I tried to muster as they bent down and hoisted me from below my armpits.

I was willing time to stop in my mind. My mouth went dry and I couldn't find any more words. I felt the warm mud pull away from my rigid dick one final time as they lifted me to my feet. I struggled to steady myself as I planted my feet on the ground; my knees were shaking from being so closing to exploding.

I looked down at my dick to see that it was covered in a light coating of pale brown mud, but that did nothing to obscure the fact that I was rock hard. It stuck out nine inches in front of me, making it impossible to ignore. It was throbbing, too -- probably in time to my pounding heart.

Everyone else was staring at it too. I started to move my hands in front of me so I could cover myself. I felt resistance as Greg and Declan kept a firm grasp on my biceps.

"I think Rob's happy to see you again, Adam," Greg chuckled.

I tuned bright red; I had never had my dick touched by a guy before earlier that day, so his insinuation was mortifying. I gazed down to see a small pearl of pre-cum emerge from my cock head. It was even more visible due to its contrast with the viscous, brown mud.

"I'm happy to see Rob, too!" Adam said. "Obviously not to the same extent, though."

My heart raced even harder. I was a captive on display. I realized that the two women were actually gone; they must have not wanted to see my continued humiliation. At least that was two less people watching me struggle to keep from cumming.