Obstacle Course Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I borrow some water, Adam?" Greg asked.

"Sure," he replied as he handed him an open plastic bottle.

"We should really clean you off, Rob," he said. "You wouldn't want to fuck up Tom's car."

Before I knew what was happening, he'd poured half of the remaining water onto my abs and erect cock. The water was warm; it only wicked away the smallest bit of the mud from my body, but it did cause my dick to start throb with even greater intensity. I had to hold my breath for the few seconds the water cascaded over it, and use all my willpower to keep from shooting my load.

Tom turned away; I supposed it was the decent thing to do, but it only made me feel worse. I jerked my arms in hopes that I could break free, but Greg and Declan both moved closer and exerted greater strength.

"Well, that wasn't too effective," Greg said as he tossed the bottle on the ground.

"He has a really nice cock," Adam said. "It might even be hotter than his ass."

"It's difficult to see everything when it's covered in mud, though, right?" Greg replied with a devilish grin. "You should lend him a helping hand."

My head started to spin and my mouth went completely dry. I froze as a wave of panic washed over me. Adam winked at Greg before quickly dropping to his knees. The highlights in his shaggy brown hair shone in the sunlight. He was at eye level with by dick.

He quickly reached up with his right hand and cradled my nuts. They tighten even closer to my body as he caressed them. I jumped in response but Greg and Declan held me firmly in place. Declan was laughing at my discomfort at being groped.

I stared down as if I was watching a horror movie. Adam lifted his hand from my nuts and brought it to the base of my cock. He paused for a moment as he licked his lips. He clasped his fingers around the base without exerting too much pressure.

He started to slowly pull his hand toward my cock head. This removed some of the mud but not nearly enough. I began to breath more rapidly as he paused when he reached my glans. He gripped a little tighter, as if he could sense the surge of energy his soft hand was creating within my dick.

"That got most of it," he said, staring directly into my eyes, "but I think we need a second pass."

Adam let go and moved his hand back to the base of my cock. He grasped with slightly greater intensity this time, while taking a moment to tickle my nuts with one stray finger.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered.

Adam looked up at me, his smile widening by the second. He began to pull his hand across the length of my cock again at what felt like a glacial pace. My abs were rising and falling above him. I was completely overcome by the sensations.

By the time he reached the middle of my shaft, my nuts were beginning to pulse. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. I wanted to die. I knew it was too late for me; I'd never been able to turn back the clock once my nuts had started to spasm.

Adam pulled his hand across the remaining half of my member. The last of the mud helped it glide with ease. As he reached my cock head, every sensory bell in my body was ringing in alarm. I felt my knees start to buckle as he used his thumb to caress my glans. Greg and Declan held me up to keep me from plummeting to the ground.

"I'm, I'm, I'm..." I heard myself call out.

Adam looked up at me, licking his lips again. The first jet of cum surged through my cock. It exploded with such great force that it sprayed across his cheek and shoulder. I could feel Declan shaking as he burst into uproarious laughter. Feeling a mixture of orgasmic delight and profound humiliation, I watched Adam quickly aim my cock so it was pointed up at my body. I could see from the corner of my eye that Greg was holding my phone in his free hand.

The next rope of cum shot up my torso so far that it landed on my right pec. Three more jets of cum fired across my abs. It was one of the best orgasms of my life; I was struggling to catch my breath from its intensity. By the time I stopped shooting, my six-pack was completely covered in my own jizz.

I felt Greg let go of my arm, but I didn't move. I was still frozen; panic had given way to disbelief, but the effect was the same. Adam stood up and looked me directly in the eyes. He slowly leaned in, as if trying to gauge my reaction. I was still in a daze; I felt his full lips press against mine as he gave me a soft kiss before pulling away.

"That was quick, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," he said. "I'm around if you ever want to do it again, provided you can last a little longer."

Without another word, he walked away. I gazed down at my spent cock; it was just starting the process of rebounding. It was still about seven inches after exploding. My sticky cum gleamed in the bright sunlight. I noticed that Tom was looking in my direction, but when I looked back towards him, he averted his gaze.

"I'm going to grab something from the car for you to clean yourself," he said as he walked off.

There was a mixture of pity and contempt in his voice. I wondered if he was going to return; I knew I should probably follow him to the car if I didn't want to risk him leaving me behind.

I felt Declan let go of the arm he had been holding. Greg was standing a few feet to my side with my phone in his hand. My jaw tightened with anger as I stared at my tormentor. I marched over to him. I took a broad stance trying to make myself look as imposing as possible. In hindsight, I realized that it's impossible to be imposing when you're a naked, cum-soaked guy who was just jerked off in front of your friends.

"I want my phone back, you fucking asshole!" I yelled.

"A deal's a deal," he said as he handed me my phone.

I felt confused. Nothing had been this easy with him during this whole ordeal; why would things change now? I grabbed my phone from his hand and started to walk to Tom's car. I was only a few feet away when I heard Greg calling out.

"Hey, Rob!" he yelled. "You might want to look at your phone."

A wave of dread surged through me; I began to shake. I frantically looked at my phone. Notification after notification was popping up on the screen -- Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. I couldn't even react to one before another covered it.

"New comment on your video: YOU CAME ON HIS FACE!?!?" was the first one I managed to read.

My phone slid from my hand and fell to the ground. Rage consumed me from within; I was on fire. I spun around and started walking back towards Greg. He was standing next to Declan with a smug look on his face. Before he realized I was in front of him, I swung with all my force and punched him in the nose.

Greg tumbled backwards onto the ground. Declan looked shocked; his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I walked over to Greg as he patted at his nose with his right hand. His fingertips prodded his face, trying to assess the damage.

"I'm going to make you pay for this, you little bitch!" I said as I squatted down.

I looked him directly in the eyes. He appeared to still be in a daze from my forceful punch. I conjured up all of the saliva I could muster and spit directly in his face. I slowly raised myself back to my feet. Greg's eyes turned into dark embers as anger overtook him.

I made my way back over to where I had dropped my phone. I leaned over to pick it up. Suddenly, I felt hands gripping each of my biceps. They started pulling me backwards. I couldn't get my feet under me, which kept me from standing. I desperately kicked at the dirt trying to get some traction.

"Where are we taking him?" Declan asked as his fingers dug into my right arm.

"Shut up!" Greg yelled. "Just keep pulling him until I tell you to stop!"

I felt asphalt, which meant we were entering the parking lot; it was scorching beneath my bare feet. I continued flailing like a trout trying to find its way back to water after having been caught by a fisherman. Small pebbles were digging into my heels as I kicked at the pavement.

I only saw a few cars on the edge lot where we had entered the obstacle course, but I couldn't see in the direction of the gymnasium as they forced me to stumble backwards. Tom was sitting in his car with the engine running while he stared at his phone. The windows were rolled up; he had to be pumping the car full of cold air.

"Tom! Tom!" I yelled.

He didn't look up. He probably couldn't hear me above the car's laboring engine.

The muscles in my abs were contracting and releasing every few seconds as I struggled to break free. I could still see the sticky, warm, congealed cum on my stomach, and some of it had started to drip. It was seeping into my small patch of sandy-brown pubic hair. My mostly-flaccid dick flung about wildly as my body convulsed.

I gauged how much of the parking lot was now within my view as they continued to drag me; we were only about 20 feet from the gymnasium. Panic surged through my body. I wondered what they were going to do to me. I knew that Greg was not going to just let me off the hook after I assaulted him and spit in his face.

"Over there," Greg said, offering Declan some guidance.

"Are you sure?" he asked, sounding tentative for the first time that day.

"Yes, I'm fucking sure!"

I continued to struggle for another ten feet. I could now see how many cars were in the few rows of the parking lot nearest the gymnasium; there must have been thirty, and that didn't include the row I had yet to see.

Holy fuck, holy fuck! I shouted in my head. I wondered why there were so many people at the gym. I heard some noises behind me; I could make out a blowing whistle and squeaking of rubber on a wood surface.

"Spin him around!" Greg commanded.

Declan awkwardly tugged at my bicep to drag me so I was facing the opposite direction. Both Greg and Declan repositioned themselves so they could clamp all four of their hands onto my arms. I was certain I would be covered in fingerprint-shaped bruises later.

I heard a whistle blow again. I scanned in front of me until I saw that the side door entrance to the gym was propped open. I was at a bad angle and couldn't see inside, but it wasn't hard to guess that there was some kind of athletic event in progress.

"You thought you were humiliated when I posted those picture and videos of you online?" Greg asked. "Well, I don't think that's going to remotely compare to being the surprise visitor at today's volleyball game."

Greg started cackling; he must have felt immensely pleased with his plan to further humiliate me. Declan turned his head away from me. Panic coursed through my body, and I wished it would give me another burst of energy. Unfortunately, I was overheated and dehydrated, and my muscles just weren't responding anymore. The panic still needed places to go. It found my head, my heart, and my stomach. It was awful. My eyes stung; they would have had tears in them, if only my body could have spared the moisture.

"Please, Greg," I squeaked. "I'll do anything else. Just not this."

"Anything?" he asked.

He let me go and moved so he was standing right in front of me. I didn't bother to try to run; I knew I couldn't break free from Declan before Greg would pounce on me. I looked into Greg's face. I could still see the simmering fire in his eyes. The malicious grin had returned to his face.

"I want to see you eat your cum," he said.

I was shocked. Out of all the things I could ever have imagined he would ask me to do, that was not one of them. I felt my head involuntary move from side to side as if my body was already refusing the request.

"I want you to drag your fingers through the cum on your stomach and lick it off of them to show me that you truly are a little bitch."

I looked at the doorway feeling anxious that someone could walk out at any moment. I wondered what they would think when they saw me; maybe they would call security to come apprehend me? I questioned whether I could be arrested for public indecency.

"No," I said. "You'll just film me anyways. Then there will be yet another video of me online that will follow me forever."

"Tom has my phone, and yours is back on the ground where it was when we grabbed you."

"What about Declan?"

"Declan, take out your phone and hand it to me."

Declan followed his command. Greg took the phone and walked about fifteen feet away. He placed the phone on the roof of a black Toyota. Then he walked back to where he had been standing. I started to tremble as he returned.

"The phone is over there," Greg said. "You'd be able to stop if I started to walk in that direction."

"Guys, I can hear the announcer," Declan said. "I think they only have about ten minutes left."

"Fuck it!" Greg said. "Let's just push him inside!"

"No!" I heard myself screech. "I'll do it."

Greg crossed his arms over his chest as he spread his legs apart. He was clearly trying to convey a cocky energy. Declan continued to hold onto my arm. I focused on my breathing as I looked down as the sticky goo on my abs. It looked disgusting.

I moved my left hand down to my stomach; I dragged my index and middle fingers through the fluid. I raised it to my mouth before pausing. I inhaled which allowed me time to register to pungent smell; it was like sweat, but sweeter.

I stuck out the tip of my tongue until it collided with the very edge of my middle finger. I grimaced as I registered the salinity of the spunky goo. It was one of the most unpleasant things I had ever tasted.

"There," I said. "I tasted it."

"I didn't say taste; I said eat!"

I looked back at the gym door. I thought about being pushed inside. There had to be at least seventy people in there with a volleyball game. They were all going to see me naked and humiliated. Surely some of them would take even more pictures and videos of me.

I realized that I was sticking my fingers into my mouth before I knew I had done it; the thought of the gym was that mortifying. I gagged as the viscous jizz spread across my tongue. I had to will myself to not throw up. I sealed my lips tightly around my fingers in hopes that it would help prevent me from spitting it out.

"Now jerk your cock!" Greg commanded. "I want to see you get hard while you eat you own cum, you little bitch."

Something about having already crossed the line of putting my own cum in my mouth made it feel like them seeing me hard again wasn't as terrible. I figured that at least this time I wouldn't be getting touched by another guy.

"Dude, that's messed up," Declan muttered in a whisper.

I wrapped my right hand around my cock. It was still a little hard from earlier. I pulled at it a few times. It quickly responded to my touch. I had never had a difficult time getting it to firm up. I closed my eyes and pumped away. My large mitt slipped up and down the roughly nine inches of my hard member. I stopped as soon as I could tell it was at peak rigidity but continued to support it at the base. It stood out in front of me looking as massive as it ever had.

I swallowed the cum that had settled on my tongue as I pulled my fingers out of my mouth. I could feel the salty aftertaste clinging to the back of my throat.

Something within me broke when I swallowed my own jizz. I felt like the biggest loser in the world.

Greg walked over to my side; Declan still stood at the other arm with his solid grip on my bicep.

Thwack!

I felt, and heard, Greg's open palm collide with my ass cheek. My muscles twitched in surprise. They couldn't do much more.

Greg grabbed my arm again. His fingers dug in harder than they had earlier. He started to pull me forward. I dug my heels into the asphalt, feeling confused.

What is he doing? He's supposed to be letting me go!

"But I did what you asked!" I pleaded.

"You stupid bitch," he laughed. "I was never going to let you go after you spit in my face. I just wanted you to get yourself hard again. I think the people inside deserve to see everything you have to offer."

Declan started to pull me forward from the other side as if following Greg's lead. The door was now only about five feet away. I could see the backs of a few of the female volleyball players. My face flushed and my stomach filled with acid. My legs started to shake with such force that I didn't think they would support my weight if it weren't for Greg and Declan.

"Please, please don't," I begged. "Please, please."

The sounds became louder as I closed in on the doorway. I could see the entire volleyball court now, as well as the first few rows of the bleachers. They were filled. I kicked my foot up at the door frame, trying to use it to stop the movement. Greg swiftly stomped on my ankle; my foot bounced back to the ground.

The sound was deafening; people were cheering and the announcer was commenting on the game. My feet started to move across the threshold into the gym. They were slipping against the slick floor. I planted them down firmly as the pushing on each side of me stopped.

Before I had time to register just how many people were in the bleachers, I felt Greg and Declan launching me into the gym. I stumbled trying to maintain my balance on the slippery flooring. I tumbled head over heels landing flat on my back. The harsh lighting in the gym burned my eyes. I looked down to spare myself from the glare, only to be met with the sight of my hard cock, sticking straight up. I felt dizzy and disoriented; it was like my cock was the axis of the world, and the world was wobbling out of control just at the edges of my vision.

"Volleyball sucks!" I heard Greg's voice yell from just outside the door right before it slammed shut.

"Is that a streaker?" a female voice called out.

"Oh my god, he's naked!" another woman screamed.

"Why's he covered in brown paint?" a younger male voice queried.

"The fucking pervert was jacking off! Look at him, he's totally hard!" yelled a deep male voice.

I looked over towards the other side of the gym. The players had stopped the game and most of the people in the bleachers were now standing to better see what was happening. Their eyes were wide with shock and their mouths agape with disgust. I scurried to my feet while trying to cover my massive erection with my hands. I ran to the door and started pressing on it with my shoulder.

It opened an inch but then slammed closed again. I could sense the resistance on the other side. The noise of the crowd started to get louder; my heart was pounding. I heard Greg laughing on the other side of the door and realized he was leveraging his body weight to keep it from opening.

I slid down the door and collapsed on the ground. I closed my eyes, trying to convince myself that this wasn't happening. I pretended that it was just a terrible nightmare that a gym full of people were staring at my trembling, naked body as I tried to cover my hard-on from view. If nothing else, I knew I preferred not to look at them while I waited for security to come and take me away.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Stripping the Salutatorian Prank leaves high school senior humiliated at commencement.in Gay Male
False Alarm Escalating pranks between college roommates go too far.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 01 Cocky rival dominates me on a backpacking trip.in Gay Male
More Stories