Occupied by the Fae Ch. 05

Story Info
Disciplined by a Fae.
1.2k words
4.64
3.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
392 Followers

To say Ash's infatuation with Macy agitated me would be an understatement. It did more than that. I woke angry with the thought on my mind. But why should I care? I didn't want or need him, I had Ryker and Des, who both were more than enough.

Yet, as we walked, I found myself looking over to him in nothing more than soft linen pants and boots. I hated how good his bare torso looked. He wouldn't notice my glower, not with how his eyes were glued her direction.

Ryker and Des were too busy talking safe passages and evaluating the group, leaving me to contend with my boiling anger. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I snapped, "You're more than welcome to join Macy, Ash."

A guttural growl and reverberating indecipherable words came from Des. All voices around us quietened as the close groups stared at Des' firm grip to my upper arm and marching me to a large fallen tree and bending me over it.

Cold air greeted my ass, quickly followed by the sting of his hand hitting my backside hard. "Ash!" Des called with a fierce tone. He hit me again, slightly lower and landing on my mound. I was screaming trying to kick and break free.

When Ash came, Des said something in Fae. I glared over my shoulder at both of them.

Ash reached up into the tree and broke off a thin branch. No. He wouldn't possibly be plucking leaves off to make a switch. But once it was smooth, he came behind me and it whistled before landing on my backside.

"Stop it!" I cried. This was worse than anything Des had done. But he swung it at least six times and that was enough to have my ass and sensitive regions in torment.

"You will not reject any one of us." Des pulled my upper arm so I stood facing Ash, whose glare was near murderous. "No leniency next time." Des released me to fall forward against Ash.

"You're a bastard," I mumbled to the arrogant Fae. He lifted me over his shoulder so my sore ass greeted the world.

"Be quiet, human." Ash strode back to Ryker and they continued the trek.

We only slowed at the sound of female voices. Moans and hums intermingling with words. Ash hissed. The only people to continue were Macy and some of her Fae, some hung back, most notably was Zane, the one who I'd learned was Ash's cousin and had a thing for mounting her openly and often.

I cringed as Ash slowly caught up to him. Des and Ryker remained to the left and tight, and Zane spent too much time looking over my half-exposed rear.

Ash lowered me. "I fucking knew it." But that was all he said. "Why not you?" he lowered me to the ground.

"I have my reasons." Zane reached up to touch my shoulder. "Same as you."

I recoiled. My kicks to get away had Ash dropping me. "Nothing like me. Walk, human."

I limped, everything aching.

Ryker was beside me. "My cum has healing properties if you need that numbed."

I huffed at the statement. That was an odd thing to claim while I was in pain. "What's going on?"

Every group was slow behind except Macy and her group.

"It's a trap set by Sin most likely," Ryker replied. "They wouldn't simply leave good breeding slaves behind."

"Breeding slaves?" It made me question what I really was to them. Their golden breeding slave? One who provided a unique type of heir. "What is a Fae Matriarch, exactly? How am I different. You wouldn't leave me behind, not even after a beating." I let my resentment flare. That is what they'd done to my ass.

"That was half of what you deserved," Ash growled. "Next time I won't hold back."

"You're not touching me or spreading your--"

Ryker covered my mouth. Women had come into sight. Naked and tempting my guys, only none of them were tempted and Zane shuddered. All groups seemed to close in together, we must have been fifty or sixty strong after a few straggling groups joined us along the walk. Maybe this was what had them hesitant to move.

There were calls and offers, exposure of private parts, dances. Women drawing near. And the horrible reek of enemy cum. Of course, I didn't like the smell of any Fae aside from my guys. It must have been something identifying to do that. And Ash, well his certainly wasn't the most pleasant smelling, and it had only gotten worse. He may have been my enemy as well.

Slowly clinging to Ryker's tight grip on my hand, I walked. We began to pass them, and the trees opened to a small forest town of about twelve little cottages. Were the Fae lurking in those.

Des had been silent, but had brandished a sword that began to grow. Magic, but not something I'd seen before. "Sin." He glanced over to me. His next words received Ash's sigh of disgust. Then Fae began their march, while lone guardians moved their women closer in a tight circle around me. But Macy was no longer one of the women among us. And only Zane from her group had held back. though he now patrolled our circle. Or perhaps he was keeping us like fish for his friends to attack us.

"Why did Macy kick Zane from her group?" I asked Ash. "And why aren't you with her?"

He yanked me to him, hand cupping a sore globe. "Do you want more?" His light eyes were enthralling, terrifying, and angering.

"No," I shook my head, still noting the calls of human women that were attempting to lure the males. They were closing on the circle.

Ash breathed heavily against my forehead. "Maybe I should have you on your knees and show you a little bit of what is expected of you for our services." His hard cock was pressed against my stomach.

At that, I looked away. I didn't want to know what these Fae had planned for me. I may have been drawn to them, but that meant nothing aside from my obedience. For the least I knew, they fed us to dragons. And the more I'd seen of the way Macy's guys used her ass, the more I questioned my own wellbeing. Sure it made me jealous by how much Ash had wanted to take part. I don't know why, though.

After he said that, the woman to my left dropped to her knees and began sucking her Fae's cock. I cringed at the sight. No, it couldn't be. Really? That was expected for the Fae males' so-called protection? And if I refused them from now on, what would happen?

"I'm not afraid."

He squeezed my ass, reminding me of how sore it was. So sore. So much I felt the ache worsen ten-fold. His free hand went to my neck, squeezing it. Not to cut air, but definitely blood flow.

"When the time comes, I won't be gentle. And I will have you on your knees begging." His squeeze tightened, dizzying me.