Occupied by the Fae Ch. 07

Story Info
Witches attack.
1.3k words
4.77
2.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

The heat within turned to anger at the thought of what he truly wanted. What I didn't know. He had reasons for taking me from home. With a warning glower and high shoulders, I backed to the wall.

No defensive stance hindered him. I shouldn't have expected he would respect my space, that wasn't something Fae did. I was his human. And his friends had rights to me.

Too soon he was against me, taller than Ash, and had me tilting my head higher.

"What do you want?" I spat.

Instead of answering, his thumb twirled over the silky fabric on my left nipple. My responding gasp was all he needed to add a pinch. When I tried to turn, his splayed hand went to my sternum, holding me against the wall.

"Be still." His accompanying kiss was gentle, affectionate. Somehow he lowered the defensive barrier I tried to erect. Des was the only one with that ability. Ryker may have made me feel accepted and he felt like a true friend, but Des was a creature I could never resist.

"Do you want me to make you cum, little Maiden?"

I let out a long, desperate breath--that and his closeness was all I wanted. I didn't care if other Fae or men saw me when desperation consumed me. Maybe I would become like Macy before everything was over. He removed the chastity device at my nub. And so I got my fill of Des pleasuring me and letting me taste his sweet juices. The Fae took me even closer to a need to be fucked.

The thought had him slap my mound hard and pinch, angered at the building need. He was quick to return the cursed contraption that hindered the friction to make my orgasm and refused Ryker opportunity to touch me. The thoughts came though. The ones that felt real--the ones that kept having me feel as though I was being brought to repeated orgasms by Zane. Maybe I was by the way it felt.

Even when I lay curled up with Des, I could see Zane's locked gaze on me, glowing from the light of coals. When I couldn't stand the stare any longer, I rolled to wrap my arm and leg over Des.

*****

Smoke was the first thing I smelled when I was shaken awake. The shrieks of women, not human, but something else, sirens maybe. Then came the rattle at the door. Not any rattle. As I stood, I could see the boards that acted as locks were moving. What looked like talons swiped into the small, defensive slits in the wall.

"Vampires!" someone yelled.

"Sirens!" another spat.

The words had me frozen in terror. They were myths. Vampires weren't real.

An arm curled around me and I was pulled backward to the trapdoor where Des had retrieved food. I examined the the low-lit area below that flickered with distant firelight.

"Climb down."

In my haste, I did as commanded, not bothering to see who gave the order. But once I was ducking in the long, cool room of foods, I saw the man who'd brought me down--Zane. I would have run toward the escape, but too many others poured down.

Des. More than anyone, I needed him.

"To the left," Zane ordered, against me as people pushed in.

I obeyed, spotting a fissure in the wall where black stone reflected light. His hand was to mine, holding me as we went forward through the narrow tunnel. Screeches came from the cottage above.

When we'd finally made it through the crevice, the sounds of people in front of us halted me.

"Keep going. They're escaping from the other houses." Zane's arm hooked around my chest to stop my fall as we moved forward on the uneven ground.

Some bound men had also been dragged down. As well as something hissing and clawing at the ground, it's black talons and eyes glowed under the torch that was carried behind it.

"Out of the way." Ash's hiss came from behind, and I felt relief. They were here. My guys were safe. But he went straight for Zane and jerked him, causing us both to lose balance. Ash caught my arm though. "You knew!"

Zane got to his feet after falling against several bodies. "I may have guessed, by the behaviors of my group. That's why I'm here and not with them."

"Some noble hero leaving us in the dark!"

"We'd all be captured if we were out patrolling for those creatures. And that would be bad for everyone, not just the women." Zane stepped closer to me.

Ash pulled my back to his chest. "She's ours." But where were they? Des and Ryker weren't anywhere near. It wasn't Ash's possessiveness that worried me, but being his and only his. He wouldn't be kind to me, not like Des and Ryker.

"And where are the others who own her?" Zane asked. "I don't see them, and you can't do it alone."

"It?" the word came from my mouth barely above a whisper.

"Turn you into a blue-blooded Fae Matriarch." Zane circled around me and Ash, too close for comfort. His voice went husky. "Eternally fucked by your saviors, and you get to be bearer of royal children for the territory you rule over. Children who will be trained and handed over to the true rulers of Faerie as warriors."

I shook my head. "I'm not fucking anyone."

Zane continued his stroll. His voice may have been low, but it rang to loud in my ears. "Sweet Ash here first, given he locked the door so your others couldn't follow. Who knows who he will take into his cult for your little harem. Maybe me." He returned in front of me, forcing a woman to back up. Ash's hand pressed firm against my stomach.

"They trusted you." I tried to break away but only managed a turn to face him. His hand lowered as I pushed his chest. My struggle had a firming bulge pressed against me.

"That's why they told me to protect you," he growled, his hair tickling my forehead.

I refused his answer. "I'm going back for them." Nothing would keep me from Des and Ryker.

"No, you aren't."

Zane interjected, "I'll take you. I was able to discover where captives are taken."

I didn't trust him for a moment. He was likely to bend me over and ass fuck me non-stop. But did that matter if he would take me to Des and Ryker? "I'll do it."

"No, you won't." Ash's fingernails dug into my back.

My teeth bared as I looked up to him. "Yes, I will."

"They can take care of themselves. You can't even protect your mind from vampires' mind-reading and planting."

Zane ran a finger down my arm. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Stop doing to her what you were doing to Macy!"

Ash's mention of her riled my anger. Defending her because he wanted to join them.

"Stop thinking I had any desire for her, I was making sure none of them were fucking with the minds of anyone else. Much like how Zane was able to control your thoughts. They were all manipulating the other groups."

So Zane was a vampire? Able to affect my thoughts? He had been responsible for the way I'd imagined fucking him.

The shriek of the taloned creature in the room drew my attention. As did the whimpers of the women nearby.

"Kind of like the way he's able to get you focused on doing what he wants instead of having any awareness of what's going on around us."

"Stop pretending you aren't my kin, Ash." Zane's accusation reminded me of the bite to my neck. Vampires hiding in plain sight. Hungry and willing to taste me. And Ash had tasted me.

I reached up to where he'd bitten my neck. Healed. The thought consumed me. He was one of the creatures that had taken Des and Ryker. As was Zane, whose smile revealed the fangs he usually kept hidden. But even Fae had those. Not as long as Zane's though. But he would lead me to Des and Ryker.

"I'm going to go gather information from that vampire witch. You can think over whether you want to go with Ash or find Des and Ryker."