Occupied by the Fae Ch. 12

Story Info
Collared In Sins room.
901 words
4.74
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

What didn't make sense was that this was a vampiress' fortress, yet I was being led by Sin and several vampires.

"Soon enough, I will have enough blood exchanged that you will be mine. And what a beautiful vampire you will be." Sin had a firm grip on my arm.

"And you won't be a gentleman or anyone deserving respect."

"I don't need your respect, just your cunt."

It was sickening that he was so forward about it. I had trouble keeping up with his long strides. "Why not now?" I asked.

"Those other fucking vampires tried to claim you with their blood, so I need you nice and cleaned out with only mine. Not too long. Only a few hours and we can start the exchange. In the meantime, I'm going to make sure you enjoy yourself." He led me through a hall and into a luxury golden room with red furniture. In the middle, a chain came out of the floor.

I felt the presence of hostility, and understood why when the sheer curtains of the four-post bed were pulled aside and I got the familiar view of naked Macy. The bitch had been working with Sin for a while. Nothing else could explain some of the events. and I had to wondering she set up the vampiress who supposedly ruled this castle.

She raised a brow and sat up to come our way.

"Stay where you are darling." Sin said, leading me to the chain. he picked up the metal collar and snapped it onto my neck. It only had about a ten foot length of chain, half of which wasted on standing.

Sin went to a wide pillow and dragged it over. "Pet bed just for you."

"Des is going to kill you," I spat. Not that I had many options on how that might occur.

"No, he's going to watch as I turn you into my subservient whore. But for now, we both need fresh blood pumping through us." Zane sauntered to the bed to Macy, who looked intent on killing me. I took in the room and caught sight of her fae. Did they not mind her with Sin? That would happen to my guys if I were matriarch and became Sin's. I also knew that my guys were weak if I did nothing. And what was the chance me turning would pull some of Macy's fae from her hold? How would she react?

I had plenty of time to ponder as I watched Sin mount her from behind. Too often he looked at me as though he wanted me next. and he'd probably do it with me on the damned chain. Despite the pounding he gave her, he never drank her blood, but he was saving that act for me. I felt nauseated at the thought of a connection to him. To be considered his. Even more revolted as he thrust deep, moaning and bringing a whimper to her. I didn't want to have a battered slit, at least not by him. Maybe by Des, but the fucking vampire Sin would never have me. Though, I had no plan or means to beat him.

Macy's Fae eyed me. One a bit curious instead of ready to kill me on command. But he wasn't going to be strong enough get me out of this collar if I somehow managed to pull on the strength of my Fae and gain the power of a matriarch. It would simply have Sin immediately mounting me.

At some point, Sin became bored with his fucktoy and came over to the pillow I lay on. "Soon enough, you will be wanting me just as much as she does." He came behind me. "Once you are vampire, you'll be begging for me and all those pathetic Fae of yours will get to watch."

He couldn't be more wrong. No way would I be begging to have him. Not that I could make him believe me if I argued.

His fangs sank into my neck. Blissful paralysis overtook me. I loved the sensation even with the thoughts of hate toward the beautiful creature. When my weak eyes were overcome with darkness, his wrist was exposed to my mouth to fill me with his rich blood. I couldn't refuse it given my weak state. it poured into my mouth and I drank.

'so well behaved already' his words were purred into my mind. 'I will go ahead and send for your little faerie boys to watch you turn to a vampire and you can kill one of them first. Maybe the sweet one all our girls love to feed on. One more exchange of my blood with yours will have you changed.'

Ryker. He was talking about Ryker. One of my guys would be killed by me. But I would never. At most though, I only had an hour or two until the blood pumping in him was pure enough to turn me.

'Macy didn't kill her Fae.'

He raised from my neck. "She's a matriarch and they are her...well, my slaves. you're more than welcome to become a matriarch as well so those handsome males of yours are mine to rule over."

It was a losing situation either way.

Too short, I know. Zane has been my problem child in these that has me rethinking things, but hopefully he can pull weight.