Occupied by the Fae Ch. 14

Story Info
The showdown.
1.9k words
4.33
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

I landed myself in a tight corner in this version, but i can somewhat limp it through. If it winds up being okay to readers, i will attempt to pull together the "My Master's Brother" at some point in 2024 when i work on the second book with Noah, though the early draft of that got really messy as well.

What I thought would work failed, and not just a little, I ached inside from how badly my guys were injured. I hadn't even gotten to see them fight. Des had three vampires holding him down since he'd somehow freed his hands. He may have been injured, but he was still a force to fear.

Now Sin stood over me, spitting the orders to have my guys bound and tortured.

"No." I pleaded. This was my failed plan, not theirs. It was my stupidity. I had to watch as they were shackled in chains that ran high from the ceiling. They had to stand on their toes,

Now Sin had me bound to the pillow in the shape of a star. He leered at me, contempt evident. His transfer of blood would have to start all over again, and he'd hoped not to have to do that before. He would have wanted me as his matriarch and his vampire-creature. This had almost endangered his plan.

He was down on vampires, at least. Everyone was down on something, but we were weak and contained.

"You can save them, you know. " Sin said, sinister. "They will be cared for if you become a matriarch."

That further broke me. I already felt the pain Des suffered as his chains were pulled tighter. He held strong, though. To his death, he'd hold strong for me. But maybe I could stop this.

If there was one wild card in the room, it was Macy. She still had males. One of which had attempted to help me and currently lay in a heap. Alive, though. He'd moderately come to my aid. I could sense him. He would become mine if I allowed the transformation.

"Oh. I should have him tortured as well." Sin continued his violation of my thoughts.

I needed this to finish, and quick. And I didn't need to think and plan. That would only have me blocked. Of course, I couldn't help but think about Macy and how I could use the rest of her guys if I chose to become a matriarch.

"I'll become a matriarch." I said, casting a hateful glance Macy's way. "But she has to go. And I get to be the one you hold most dear instead of her." I would either give my guys power or save them by delaying torture. Or Macy would react, and that held its own problems for everyone. "And I want the betraying prick Zane as my personal slave."

Sin frowned. Maybe because I blurted the demands so quickly. This would end one way or another, and I wouldn't let my guys suffer a minute longer.

The vampire contemplated possibilities. All the while, I tried to remain thoughtless. This didn't need a plan, then the plan would be smashed. This needed reaction to opportunity. The words were loud, everyone friend or foe could interpret the meaning. They could react chaotically to what may come, and Sin already had hostility within his ranks.

"And I want to be the one to torment Macy. And she takes this pillow and chain while I have a spot in your bed."

He held an evil grin of delight. "Your Fae lover is so very disappointed after all he's done for you."

I didn't want to look at Des right now. This decision was what he absolutely did not want, but it was the only option for all my guys. I could feel it within me. And that bitch Macy was going to pay before everything was said and done. She'd lose for good. Anyone loyal to her would meet their end.

"That's my good little Matriarch. We'll make all of our enemies suffer." Sin's delight in my thoughts seemed strange, but he wanted me for whatever odd and sinister reason. More than Macy.

"Why is she still on your bed while I am here?"

I could already feel something in me changing as I chose to stop fighting the Fae power wanting to claw out of me. I'd prevented it long enough, but my care for my guys wouldn't let me stop this any longer. My struggle against the restraints made my demand to be released obvious.

"I've agreed to be a Matriarch in exchange for Macy on a leash like the dog she is," I said, demanding my part of the agreement as I accepted the shift in ability I needed to take. Our last chance.

Sin unbound me and lifted me. "Macy. Come here."

She glared, but said nothing as she got off the bed.

I loved the contempt she held for me. I wanted it. And as I let the Matriarch Fae power take over, I let my own fury with her drive me to roll from Sin's clutches.

He quickly gripped me by the back of my neck, though. "Don't even consider doing anything stupid, or your little defenders will be killed and I'll still have you.

Macy sauntered my direction, casting malicious glances to my guys, who dangled from chains that held them in place. So, she thought that was humoring?

I didn't have to do anything in response, though. She was more than capable of causing her own problems.

The evil vampire kept his tight hold on the back of my neck, steering my strengthening body toward the massive bed of his. In truth, I couldn't stop the transformation if I tried.

Macy's nearness brought the awareness of her intent to attack me, and I felt the moment my guys sensed her as the immediate danger to our wellbeing.

A familiar chuckle rang out. Zane! He'd returned, but not by forceful vampires, as I'd hoped.

"Ah, your newest slave." Sin continued toward the bed with me. Hurried.

Zane said, "Some beautiful Matriarch is going to steal away all of Macy's dashing males."

Macy hissed something, perhaps set off by the new development as i began to feel the matriarch power within. soon to be vampire matriarch strength.

My vampire matriarch. Zane's thoughts clawed at my mind.

His...because Sin hadn't been able to enslave me yet, but Zane and Ash had worked to make me theirs, or at least, not Sin's.

One loyal fae of Macy's stepped forward in my direction.

You should probably hurry up with the Matriarch thing before Sin catches on to us, or Macy's Fae attacks one of us instead of switching teams. He winked. This had been his plan. Or probably a new plan after a previous one failed. But had he been successful?

I hated how someone would gain my power, but Zane was better than Sin.

Macy's hostility heated the air.

"Matriarchs should never so easily give up their throne." Zane's words must have set off the fury in Macy, because I saw the moment one of her guys turned my way. But as my males thrashed in chains, the rival Fae responded to attack them.

Now I felt the power surge into me. I needed it to rise up to its fullest for the sake of my guys.

Vampires watched, uncertain what to do. Some would rise up against Sin again if they could. They simply needed the trust in something greater to do so. Maybe my power combined with Zane could do it.

Macy yelled something before a slam hit me from behind. Sin toppled onto me, and I could only assume she'd attacked him with force.

Then came the noises, clatters, chains, thuds, and unmistakable cries of attack. I attempted to crawl to safety, but Sin's claws dug into my sides. When his fangs landed in my neck, it wasn't to continue his goal, it was to kill me. I had no doubt about that.

***

Had Macy not interrupted my rise, I might have achieved something. A woman like her is the sort to go out in a fiery rage.

I could feel every ounce of the rage around me as Sin began to deplete the power I'd only just harnessed. This would be the death of my guys if Sin ended me. It would be an evil vampire's absolute win.

Within seconds, the sounds of the newest battle began to drain from my thoughts. He was actually killing me as quickly as possible. the vampire latched to me broke his hold as my eyes darkened. Claws sliced at my sides as he ripped from me and Des rolled me over.

Ash rushed to me as well, though i couldn't keep focus or hear what was said. I knew something attacked des, but too blurred for me to see his response.

I didn't know how long i remained weak, but coloring came back into focus as Ash poured his own blood into me. There was still fighting surrounding us, but the still blossoming magic in me surged, and i could feel its fuel to my guys, who gained more power to fight off the surrounding creatures, whose strength began to fizzle.

I sat up and took in the scene of dead vampires, fae, and Sin. Then to Zane, who had Macy by the shoulder and thrust her closer to me.

"I told you we could get them back. And i got you a prize to play with." Zane had the charming smile I'd loved, but this could have only been his opportunity after failing. Bring Macy would make him seem sincere to be mine.

"Vampires read minds, we had to be convincing." He said. "And you get the honor as our Matriarch of choosing the fate of our enemy."

I supposed there could be truth to his claim. but He was now the most powerful vampire, and the ones remaining seemed obedient to him. And he was mine. Did that truly make me the most powerful?

If I hated someone with passion, it most certainly was Macy. I hated her too much to let her die an easy death. She needed to suffer.

"I think our little Macy could be an endless supply of magic to help fuel our vampire army." Zanes offer was the most appealing proposition yet.

"Yes," I said, ready to be rid of anything taking my thoughts away from my guys. I just wanted all of them.

I turned to Rykers hand on my shoulder. He appeared completely healed. I didn't have to search out Des, I could feel his presence, his desire and undescribable adoration. Not to mention the heated desire. He wanted to fuck me.

And my next breath ended with a quiver as our eyes connected, and he stepped forward to me. Absolutely, without a doubt, he would be mine, and we wouldn't stop until my walls were drinking every drop of seed from his bulging cock.

Des didn't hold back when he bumped Ash from above me. The powerful Fae lifted me. The hunger in his eyes had me reeling at the passion to come.

The actual book is still being drafted and has significant changes and a bigger world and magic system, but hopefully this wraps up the original draft on here and I didn't add in magics or things that weren't already introduced.