All Comments on 'Ocean Apart Pt. 02'

by Middleson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 2 years ago

really enjoyed the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow can't wait for next part will it be final part or there would me more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story

Read 1st part last night and was looking for part 2 and hooray here it is. Can't wait for the third part!!!

Boo96Boo96almost 2 years ago

Wonderful chapter! Loving the whole dynamic! Paul and Sam are lucky to have found each other. Now, can they sustain it? Well done!!!

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Pretty good so far. Looking forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I continue to love this story. I want Sam and Paul to succeed together. I also wonder if Aimee will continue to be in the picture. She loves Paul and Sam definitely likes pussy. I can see some interesting scenarios.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Good story but it is kinda dragging on. Hopefully the next chapter will be the final one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't listen to the asshat who called your work crap. This is your story and quite frankly, the plot is great. I love how much content there is from page to page. I'm ready for part 3!

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I hope Aimee get's a chance to be with them both. Keep telling your story it's a fun ride so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the series but it could be compacted somewhat. Each chapter has multiple sex sessions with some plot development/advancement. There's only so many ways you can describe sex between the same person, then it becomes monotonous. Shorten those a bit and work on the heart of the story. You had minimal exposure between the kids and parents in this chapter. More interaction and the parents thoughts/feelings would have added needed depth to your story. What are expectations for Sam and Paul while apart. I assume celibacy, but not clear in their parting. Early on, Sam indicated she wasn't sure she could give up women, but the intensity and lack of any thoughts on it might lead us to believe she's all in with Paul. You've already foreshadowed Sam and Aimee to some extent, so don't drag it out too much if you go there. The next chapter can be a lot of fun - both sex and moving the story arc along. (I do see some similarities in where you're going and the current running series "Take Me Tom". 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really like this story. Some people are just miserable, so they try to make everyone miserable. Please keep going, with as many chapters as you want. I’ll read them and vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like this would have been 2 pages but somehow you stretched it into 8. It's a decent story but you have to relax on the unimportant details.

BigyanshBigyanshalmost 2 years ago

Too much sex scenes.

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello,

First I just want to say to those who have taken the time to read the story and leave useful and constructive comments whether good or bad thank you.

That being said to the anon commentator who left 3 separate comments this morning calling the story garbage, awful, and calling me delusional. I have deleted your comments cause you just sound like a hateful person.

If the story is not to anyone's liking in any way I encourage you to do what I have done and write your own so you can satisfy your own tatses.

Part 3 is complete and I will upload when ready.

Thanks again to the readers for the critique and encouragement.

Peace!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Great story. Can't believe Sam was so hung up on the he's my brother for so long. Mom needed to sit here down and explain she not related to her Step Brother, and can in fact marry him. 5 stars from this reader. On too part 3, and the Threesome that's coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 1 had a lot of promise and I hope chapter 2 would be even better. This story request actually, and is now heading in a direction I don't care for. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story, writing, and descriptions are great. It does however feel a little over the top. I know you mentioned it in the story but the main character does have his sister on a pedestal. Perhaps that is the intention but it makes the character and the story more lackluster. Thanks for sharing this creative work.

Steveop567Steveop567almost 2 years ago

Loved the story, yes there's a lot of sex, b7t it kinda fits with the narrative considering how long Paul has wanted Sam, and how long Sam has been holding back her desires. After part 1 I felt bad for Amie, but now I'm interested to see how it all plays put when Paul returns back to Portugal.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

I got to say since the sisters hangup was worrying about what the parents think if I were them I would be pissed at the parents for knowing about it being OK with it and then keeping it to themselves things could’ve been resolved a lot sooner

Ces2019Ces2019almost 2 years ago

Good Story but the only critic I have is that the writer clearly don't understands how soccer works in Europe.

The season normally ends at the end of may and preparation and training camp for next season in Portugal starts early July so, it would be impossible for Paul to go to Canada for 2-3 months.

No way can a Sporting player have the month of august off when august and may are the most critical months of the year.

In august teams have the last preparation games and the first 2 games of the season + Champions and Europe League qualification games.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it🥰

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

What a great love story, the slow burn with the climatical reunion of these two lovers was a pleasure to read. Well done... 5/5

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

It’s gone from a 3⭐️ to a 5⭐️ ,,, I have a feeling that I know where this story is going,, but I hope not for the sake of the love for each other,,, I hope that Sam & Aimee isn’t going to clash this story 🤦🏼‍♂️ ,, we will have to see

ExHoustonRNExHoustonRNabout 1 year ago

Bravo! This may be your first submission to this site, but it is not your first time writing. You are too good for it to be the first time. This is an excellent two-part story, well written and paced. What was exciting for me was someone using correct grammar, spelling, tense, and word choice. Not everything is perfect. For my taste, the second chapter got a bit too long and mushy. That did not stop me reading. I look forward to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiddleson@Middleson
31/05/2022 Hey everyone thank you for the feed back and comments on my story. 27/06/2022 Hi guys. First of all thanks for the incredible feedback I've gotten back. Part 3 is now published. 11/7/2022 Part 4 of Ocean Apart is complete and off to the editor. Once it's back on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ocean Apart Previous Part
Ocean Apart Series Info

SIMILAR Stories