Ocean Apart Pt. 02

Story Info
Mending fences, and moving forward.
29.1k words
4.76
16.4k
37

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Middleson
Middleson
193 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. All those participating in sex are over the age of 18 years.

It is a lengthy chapter with build up before the naughty bits. So if long stories aren't your thing you've been warned. There is anal sex involved in this story.

This is part 2 of my story and is not meant as a stand alone. If you haven't already please read part 1 so your not lost. Please feel free to leave a comment with suggestions to improve. Thanks for reading.

***************

Revisiting The Past

Fuck...shit...shit, she hates me! I fucked up.

I enter the house realizing that I've lost Sam. It's not the slap that hurt me, but her reaction when she saw me. Having her violently reject me hurts more than when we said goodbye at the airport. After showering and getting dressed, I go to the hospital. When I arrive, Dad's awake and Mom is sitting beside him looking through a magazine.

"How'd you sleep, baby?" Mom asks me.

"Like a log, Mom. The jet lag left me so worn out, that I fell asleep on the sofa."

"Did you see Samantha?"

I don't want to talk about that, so I pretend I don't hear her, and ask Dad how he's feeling.

"I'm doing better, Paul. I'm alive and breathing, and in time, I'll be up and around. Now, don't ignore your mother and answer her question."

"Yes. This morning at the house," I say sullenly, while rubbing the side of my face. Recalling her tear-filled eyes, breaks my heart all over again.

"It didn't go well?"

"No. Not at all, Mom. I think she hates me."

"I'm...sorry, Paul! I'm afraid it's my fault. I asked her to check on the house, hoping to get you guys talking," Mom says.

With his good hand, Dad grabs mine and says, "Paul, give her time. She's probably shocked and overwhelmed at seeing you. She loves you. Even if she doesn't show it."

"I'm not so sure, Dad."

There are questions bothering me. My parents have made odd remarks about Sam and my relationship. I need to confirm what they suspect, or know.

"Can I ask you guys something? When did you suspect, or know, how I feel about Samantha, or how she loves me? And why aren't you upset?"

Glancing at each other, Dad nods and then Mom responds, "Baby, there wasn't a specific moment. It was a bunch of things. When Sam began dating, we noticed your brooding and jealousy. When we had Ryan over for Thanksgiving, you cried after excusing yourself. Then there's the fact that you never dated, and wanted to be with Sam all the time. I think the kicker was on your eighteenth birthday. Before that, you guys always hung out, but then something happened and she began avoiding you. Finally, there's the day you left. It broke her heart that you weren't around. We've watched her sabotage each and every one of her relationships. On her birthdays, she cried and moped for days after getting your cards and flowers. Do you know she carries a picture of you in the locket you bought for her? She never takes it off."

Listening to Mom makes my heart heavy and I can't hold back my emotions.

"You guys have no idea how hard it was to leave her! But I don't get it. I thought you guys would be upset with me. I don't understand."

"Paul, you and Sam are only siblings because I married your dad. Under different circumstances, the two of you could have met and fallen in love without any hindrances. So, why should we deny you that chance?"

Mom moves to where I'm sitting to comfort me. I lay my head on her shoulder as she wraps her arms around me. At that moment, I realize how much our parents love us, and I love them.

"Does she know that you guys know?" I ask.

"No...I don't think so...we've never talked about it. We figured you guys would work it out. She puts on a brave face, but we see the sadness every time your name is mentioned," Mom says.

Needing to deflect the emotional turmoil of this conversation, I take a deep breath, compose myself, and ask Dad about his recovery.

"The doctors say I'll be good as new in nine to twelve months. With your mom's help, maybe sooner."

"That's good to hear, Dad." It's late. I'm tired and hungry. I stand to leave before telling them goodbye.

Dad grasps my hand, "Paul, don't give up on Sam. She does love you. Try and work things out."

"I hope your right, Dad, because I still love her!"

I reflect on our conversation as I drive back to my parents' house. The turmoil in my heart makes me ill. Mom and Dad know and accept my love for Sam, but she wants nothing to do with me.

Maybe I should just give up this whole dream. Yeah, sure, Mom and Dad say that Sam loves me, but her actions contradict that. Things aren't this complicated with Aimee...maybe...just maybe, I should give up on Sam, and give Aimee and me a chance. I can't deny that we're good together...she loves me and I love her...fuck!

Sam

Today has been emotional for me. This morning, Mom called and asked me to check on the house. When I got there, there was a car in the driveway. I thought it was a neighbor. Inside, the place looked used. Even though Mom's renting a place close to the hospital, she still comes around, so I figured she just didn't have time to straighten up before she went back to the hospital.

As I was locking the door to leave, someone came up the driveway breathing heavily. Turning around, there's a guy bent over, with his hands on his hips, dripping in sweat. When he looks up, I'm stunned. My breath escapes me and my knees get weak. The first thing I notice is his tanned and stubbled face. Then I see his eyes.

It was Paul. Emotions overtook me and I began crying. He said something as I marched toward him, but I didn't hear his words because of my anger. He abandoned me. I slapped him as hard as I could and then ran off.

Once I got home, I had to compose myself. I felt awful for slapping my brother. When I eventually calmed down, conflicting feelings of anger, relief, and happiness overwhelmed me.

As I contemplate Paul being home, I'm determined to get answers or at least a good reason for hurting me. I decide to make him tell me why he ghosted me. Depending on his answer, I may or may not apologize for slapping him. I probably won't. He needs to know how much pain he caused and everything he put me through.

I call the hospital to see if he is there, but Mom tells me he already left. Knowing that he doesn't have anywhere else to go, I grab my keys and head to the house.

When I get there, I unlock the front door and let myself in. Then, I walk to the breakfast nook that opens to the backyard.

I see him.

Like in the past, Paul is kicking soccer balls. I'm amazed at how he's changed. He isn't wearing a shirt and each muscle tenses and moves as he does. His abs are sculpted to perfection. His legs are powerful. As I watch him, my anger melts and my love returns. I haven't felt this way about Paul in a long time, and now I'm being inundated with emotions. I've fought these feelings because we are siblings, but he has been gone so long, I don't know if I can suppress them any longer. In my heart, I know this is why he left. He wanted me to give into my feelings and I couldn't. Now, I'm having second thoughts.

It's not just my love that's awakening, so is my body. There's an ache in my stomach that makes my groin pulse and my pussy moisten. I try to think of something else other than Paul, to keep myself in check, but nothing works. I want him just as much as I know he used to want me. Yes, I want him.

When Paul sees me, he turns and we lock eyes. Entranced in each other, neither of us moves. His Pecs bulge, and biceps tense. I bite my lip.

Paul

I'm in the backyard kicking balls around, trying to keep my mind off of Sam, when I feel like...like I'm being watched! Turning around, I see her. She's leaning against the patio door watching me. My, God! What a vision! In six years, she's gone from being beautiful to drop-dead gorgeous. Kicking the ball away, I walk towards her. We stare through the glass door, her blue eyes hypnotizing me. Then, tears form for both of us. Sliding the door open, I step in and she steps back allowing me space to enter.

"Hi, Sam," I say, preparing for another slap.

"Hi, Paul."

I'm nervous. Funny. Playing in front of thousands never rattles me, but with Sam, I'm trembling.

"Can I hug you, Sam?"

"I think I'd like that, Paul!"

Other than our brief encounter in the driveway, the last time we were this close, I was eighteen. I've grown a lot since then. Towering over her, I bend down and engulf her in my arms. Holding her tight, she sobs into my chest while I gently rock.

Whispering, I say, "I'm so sorry Sam...I never meant to hurt you."

After what feels like hours, I pull back to kiss her cheek. "Do you want to sit? We have a lot to talk about. I'm sure you have just as many questions as I do."

She nods because she is too emotional to talk. I lead her into the kitchen so I can make some coffee. Minutes pass in silence as we sit across from each other.

Finally, I ask, "How have you been?"

Her eyes shoot open. "How have I been? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN? My brother, who professed to love me, left the country for six long years, and didn't give a shit about me. Now you pretend to care?"

"Wow! is that what you think? You think I wanted to leave? You think I wanted to spend six years away from the woman I love? Unbearably missing you every day, and crying myself to sleep for months. I was there, instead of being here...with you...in my arms. It sure as hell wasn't easy being half way around the world, wondering who you were in love with; always wishing it was me instead of them."

Staring at me with tears running down her cheeks, her eyes focus on mine. "Then why the hell did you leave me? Why? You ghosted me for six lonely years! Except for some flowers or cards, six years of emptiness! I knew nothing about you, other than the soccer updates Dad gave me, and I missed my brother, my best friend...fuck...uhh--"

"I missed you too, Sam! Shit!" Taking a deep breath, I decide to lay it on the line. "Okay, here it is. You didn't love me the way I loved you. I was jealous of you being with other guys. I would have gotten bitter and resented you. When the opportunity to get an education and play soccer came along, I took it. I needed to get away from you, and hoped the distance would change my feelings. I would have given up everything to have you love me. You're my world. And you crashed it when you rejected me. That's why I left...Jesus don't you see, I had to leave Sam!"

Sam listened, her mouth agape with incredulity. "Well, did it work?"

"Did what work?"

"The distance?"

"What do you think, Sam? I just returned, and you know what? I see you, and I'm flooded with feelings of love, and want. I tried so hard to forget about you...but I couldn't. I still think you're the most gorgeous woman in the world. I remember how close we were. You were my best friend...my everything. It hurts that I've missed all this time with you. So, no, it didn't work! I'm still in love with you, for crying out loud!"

Softening her attack, she asks, "So is there anyone waiting for you back in Lisbon?"

"No. There is a girl there that's in love with me and I started to have feelings for, but I can't love her back. I want to, but I just can't hurt her and do you know why? Because of you, Sam! I love you. I've always loved you and I always will. You have this damn spell cast over me, where I can't think of another woman but you." I calm myself down and try to slow my breathing before I resume. I fear what she might say, but I need to know. So I ask, "What about you? Did you finally marry Ryan?"

"Actually, I'm not with anyone. Ryan broke up with me a month after you left. I was a wreck, and he said he couldn't handle the mood swings and depression. You fucked me up, Paul. Leaving after telling me that you wanted to be with me caused me to doubt every relationship I've had. Always second-guessing myself, whether I was with the right guy or--"

"Or what, Sam? You knew how I loved you, but you always pushed me away."

"Let's just say that after you left, and Ryan broke up with me, I had hard time being with another guy. I always felt guilty. I even tried some unorthodox relationships."

"Like what?"

"Fuck, Paul! AhhAh, shit. Girls, Paul. Girls. I began dating girls. I thought it would help me get over the heartache. Over you. I thought I would feel less guilty...like I wasn't cheating on you because I was with another man."

"Let me ask you the same thing you asked me. Did it work? Did being with someone else, change how you felt about me?

"No. It was always like a piece of me was missing."

"So, you like girls now?"

"Yes. I mean no. I mean...shit, Paul! Yes, I like being with women, a lot. But I also like being with men. I guess that makes me bisexual, or something. Fuck! I don't know, I'm so confused."

"Bisexual? Sam, it doesn't matter to me. I love you and I'll always love you, no matter what. Besides, uhmmm...I don't know if I should tell you this, but...I uhhh--"

"Tell me what, Paul? You're bisexual, too?"

"No. Not that. The girl that took my virginity was bi."

"Shit! Really? I don't think I want to hear that story right now, Paul."

"Fair enough."

I notice the locket around her neck. "I see you still have the necklace."

Reaching up she clasps it. "Of course, I do," she says as she pops it open. There is a picture of me inside. "What the hell are we supposed to do, Paul? We're siblings. What about our parents? They'll lose their shit! If we give into these feelings, what will people say?"

"Listen, Sam, we're only siblings through marriage, not blood. We're adults, we can choose our own path. Besides, Dad and Mom already know and don't care. And I don't care what others say. I love you."

"Wait! What? They what?" she gasps.

"They've known for a while, Sam. They know how we feel about each other and they are okay with it." Reaching across the table I take her soft hand. "Don't you see? We've spent our whole lives around each other basically dating. We know each other better than anyone else ever could. Growing up, we supported each other and were best friends."

"I don't know what to do, Paul."

"You don't need to do anything Sam...just give us a chance...give us time. The rest will work itself out."

Getting up and coming to me, we stand and clutch each other tightly.

"Ohhh...Paul...I do love you! I know that much."

She pulls back from me, and I use my thumbs to wipe her tears away. "I love you, too."

Looking at me she smiles. God, how I've missed her smile!

"So, tell me, what have you been up to over the past six years?"

"The first four flew by. I played for the Sporting juniors while attending university. I became good friends with a girl who opened my eyes to all sorts of things--"

"The one who is in love with you?"

"No, not her. But she introduced me to that girl. Anyway, I finally graduated with an MBA. For the last two years, I've played in the premier league."

"Yeah, Dad said that he saw you playing on TV."

"Yeah, well. That's pretty much my life now. Soccer. As usual. What about you? What have you been doing?"

"Nothing as exciting as you. I finished my degree in Finance and Marketing, and now work for a large bank in Vancouver. I lead a team that looks after their investment portfolio. And, I have a one-bedroom condo on the other side of town. See...boring."

We talk for hours, but it seems like only minutes. Before we know it, it's one in the morning. I'm beat and have to get some sleep.

"Sam, why don't you crash in your room tonight? It's late and I'd feel better if you didn't drive home at this hour. We can have breakfast together, if you feel up to it."

She nods and we get up. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her in for a warm embrace. Neither of us wants to separate, but we eventually do. Holding her in front of me, I kiss her cheek. She turns her face at the last minute and our lips meet. It's a soft kiss. A kiss that I've pined for. A kiss that I've wanted for many years.

"We...uhhh...should go to bed, Paul."

"Yeah... you're probably right."

Once upstairs, I decide to shower. So, I stop at Sam's room to let her know. She says that she wants to shower, too. I tell her that she can use it before me, but she tells me that she'll wait until I'm done. Turning away, I head to the bathroom across the hall.

In the shower, thoughts of Sam roll around in my head. Grasping my cock, I pump. Undressing Sam in my head, I picture her firm tits and hard nipples. I imagine her groin being neatly shaved, with just a thin landing strip. We kiss. Before I know it, my lips work their way down her body until I kneel before her. Sam opens her legs to give me access to her most private area, and I remember all the things that Sonia and Aimee taught me. Wrapping my lips around her clit, I suck on it while flicking it with my tongue. Then Aimee is there. She is telling me to be more gentle and to take my time. Then she pushes me out of the way to show me. Aimee is kissing my sister's pussy. Then she stands and they make out.

"OH! Fuck, Sam!" I blurt out, while splashing my cum all over the tiled wall."

Samantha

When Paul gets in the shower, I leave my room to stand outside the bathroom door. I don't know why, but I can't help myself. I want to be in there with him. I want to wash his muscled body and let my hands roam over every inch of him. But I chicken out. As I turn to leave, I hear him moan my name. I know what he's doing, and it turns me on knowing he still wants me.

Minutes later, he knocks on my door wrapped in only a towel. Fuck he's dreamy, and I can't help but bite my lip.

"Hey, Sam. The shower is all yours. I'll see you in the morning. Good night! Did she just bite her lip? She makes me feel so desired, I...uhhh...I love you!"

I'm already wet from eavesdropping on Paul, but having him stand in my doorway...looking...sexy...and saying I love you...excites and makes me hot. Slipping my panties off, I smell my own juices. Then, I dip two fingers into my cunt and slowly fuck myself, while my thumb presses against my clit. Within seconds, I feel my legs clench, and with a powerful surge, I come. Removing my fingers, I suck on them. I love the way I taste. Fuck, I want Paul, but I miss being between a woman's legs. Shit! I am so confused!

Under the water, I again slide my finger through my slippery slit and rub my little button. Sinking a finger into my pussy, I imagine Paul fingering me. I clench my legs together, as I have another orgasm. My entire body spasms from the intensity of this one. I finish washing myself and then smell my fingers. The smell of pussy is still there, reminding me of how much I enjoy a woman's nectar.

Wrapping myself in a towel, I gather my things before going into my bedroom. I forgot to apologize to Paul for slapping him, so I knock on his door and wait for him to give me the okay to enter.

"Hey, are you still awake, Paul?"

"Yeah, Sam, what's up?"

Opening his door, I step inside. "I want to apologize for slapping you. I'm sorry! I was shocked seeing you, and I let my emotions overwhelm me so, I'm sorry...really sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, Sam. I deserved it. I still love you no matter what!"

Fuck! I need to get out of his room. The more I look at him, the hotter and wetter he makes me. It's only a matter of time, before he sees my juices drip down my inner thighs.

"Alright goodnight. I'll see you in the morning...I love you, too."

I lay awake in bed pondering our conversation. He said our parents already know, and that there is a girl in Portugal who loves him. A pang of jealousy causes my stomach to knot. I'll have to ask him more about our parents at breakfast, and maybe about this girl. Do I need to worry about her? Will he leave me again and go back to her? Not if I have anything to say about it! I finally fall asleep and dream of being with Paul.

Middleson
Middleson
193 Followers
123456...8