Ocean of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah...ahhh... of course. I will leave you to it then," he said as he suddenly blushed and turned to leave.

"Have it your way," she called out to him mockingly. She was enjoying the light- hearted kidding and banter, but once she stepped under the cold spray of the shower, her skin felt like it was on fire. Each droplet of water assaulted her body and she was suddenly aware of how her hard nipples responded under the spray. She unconsciously ran her hand through the damp curls between her legs and yelped in surprise.

She was completely and utterly aroused and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. She avoided rubbing her girly parts, but the longer the shower went on, the more she broke down to rubbing her tits and her pussy with purpose.

Touching her nipples sent little jolts of pleasure down her tummy and to the center of her being. As she ran a soapy hand between her thighs, the touch of her palm sent pleasurable shivers through her whole body.

She finally gave up resisting and pressed her finger directly against her slippery mound and shuddered in pre-orgasmic bliss. In a matter of seconds, she was actively masturbating in her brother's shower. As she neared a lightning quick orgasm, she wondered if Mark was still quietly standing right outside the door. That mere thought sent her over the edge into the most powerful self-induced orgasm of her life.

Mark was just outside the door. He wasn't there to spy on his sister. He was actually just really confused and hadn't bothered to retreat as all of the impure thoughts bounced around in his head. When he finally heard what sounded like whimpers behind the door, he immediately jumped to his feet and sped off to his bedroom to be away from the situation.

As he sat on his bed collecting his thoughts, he was surprised to realize he had a rock hard erection. He only noticed that because it was being cramped up inside the leg of his jeans. He painfully tried to adjust himself and was tempted to release it and stroke it a little.

Again, the realization that his sister was down the hall, naked in his bathroom caused an incredible amount of guilt and confusion for him even as he relished the pleasurable sensation of merely maneuvering his aching cock to a more relaxed position.

"Damn, I really gotta get laid," he whispered out loud to the empty room. Then he stripped out of his dirty clothes and donned some clean sweats and t-shirt before taking the dirty laundry down to the basement laundry room. He did all of this while thinking about the crops or the livestock or the current status of the National League rankings. Anything at all to get his mind off of the naked woman in his house.

Later that evening, after the dishes from their dinner were cleared, they both grabbed a beer and headed toward the living room. There had been a few long, awkward silences throughout the meal as each was wrapped in their own thoughts of confusion and guilt.

They sat silently for a few moments before Mark brought up the boat and asked if she had any input on what they should do with it. It was probably going to be the most difficult item to deal with and he was dreading the process of having it inspected and contacting a broker to handle the sale. He was very confident in his sailing and boat maintenance skills, but the business side of selling it was particularly daunting.

"Actually, I do have an idea for the boat, but you may not like it," she responded as she drank her cold beer.

"Oh yeah? I'd be open to anything you have to say Angie," he said. He was privately hoping that he could take her idea and spin it around to her dealing with the broker and leave him out of it. Unrealistic, but wishful thinking on his part.

"Well...I was thinking we could hold onto it for a while. There really is no rush to sell it," she said.

"Well, I like the idea of not rushing into anything, but the longer we wait, the more money and time it is going to eat up. There is going to be maintenance and slip fees and winterizing, etc. And I am pretty sure that it's not you who is going to be handling all of that," replied Mark. He was proud of the way he calmly stated his case and stood up against his sister at this very moment. She usually got her way whenever she pouted or protested.

"I am not saying putting it off indefinitely, I am just saying we don't have to make a decision today or tomorrow. Besides, I think it would be fun to take the old girl out for a last spin or two," she replied.

"That makes sense sis, and by the way, you shouldn't call yourself an old girl. You have at least another year or two before you're officially classified as old," he joked.

She immediately jumped up and threw a pillow that hit him square between the eyes for that one, and he rolled off the couch laughing the whole time.

"OK, it's settled. We will go down to the marina tomorrow and fire up the engines and go for a spin," he said.

"That would be great. For now, I am going to hit the hay. It has been a long and hard day again today," she said and yawned for extra effect.

Mark and Angie woke a little later than planned and after a shower and a short breakfast, they piled into Mark's truck for the hour-long drive to the marina. Along they way they caught up on each other's lives and reminisced about their childhood. Most of the memories that surrounded the boat were good ones. Their parents were usually so preoccupied that the kids had time to roam the boat and get into all sorts of mischief. And when they would anchor or dock in some new location, it always turned into an adventure.

Angie was all smiles and laughs as she told the stories of their youth. Mark loved seeing her happy like this, especially knowing that there was a big chunk of her life that had not been happy at all. He egged her on with each story she told, even though she often got the details skewed into her favor.

The current story she was elaborating dealt with a time when they were very young teenagers, and they anchored the boat off of a small island. The island was only the size of a few football fields and was often used as a picnic spot for passing families or as a secluded spot for young lovers.

On this occasion, they decided to explore on their own. Mom was preoccupied preparing lunch, and Dad was off on his own, fishing as usual.

Mark and Angie took off through the woods and gathered rocks and junk left by previous visitors. They ended up at a small clearing and soon became bored. Angie suggested they should play pirates. Mark argued that they were a little too old for those kinds of childish games, but Angie insisted she needed something to quell the boredom.

Mark reluctantly agreed and declared himself the pirate. Captain Pegleg the Horrible. Angie huffed at first, but soon declared she would be the young princess kidnapped by the pirates and trying to make her escape as she took off like a shot through the woods. Mark leapt to his feet and gave chase through the thick woods.

As he chased her for a long way, he suddenly stopped and listened when he thought he heard a branch snap. He was preparing to sneak up on her and surprise her. All of a sudden he was assaulted by a crazy demon of a woman with a branch for a sword.

"What the hell? He yelled at the sneak attack and quickly ran after her again.

Angie's re-telling of the story was extremely animated and full of exclamations and laughter. Mark tried to remind her that she jumped at him and hit him in the head with a giant tree and it hurt like hell. Angie just continued her rendition of the story, holding on to her side as she cramped from laughing so hard.

Mark chased his sister through the woods and almost caught her, but she was able to elude him several times. Being a few inches shorter, she was able to duck under and maneuver through the dense brush much easier than him. Mark was definitely getting frustrated and was about to give up. He got to the edge of a clearing and got the idea to hide behind a large tree instead of wasting his energy chasing his rabbit-like sister. He caught his breath and waited silently. When he heard her approach, he leaped at the sound and succeeded in crushing his sister against the sandy ground.

"Gotcha, you crazy wench!" he yelled as he sat atop her wriggling form.

"Oh, you bastard, get off of me'" she yelled in surprise.

"No way. You are my wench, and I will let you up when I'm good and ready,' he said in his best pirate voice.

Angie wriggled and struggled to get free as her brother's weight kept her pinned and trapped.

She knew struggling was useless, but she was enjoying herself and even decided to challenge him.

"What are ya gonna do with me ye big bad pirate?" she said with a sinister sneer.

She could see he hadn't thought this through and giggled a bit. Mark heard the giggle and it inflamed him and embarrassed him for some reason. He pushed down on her as tight as he could. He could feel her soft body wiggle underneath him and it spurred him on though he didn't know why.

Angie was enjoying the struggle, maybe a little too, much but she continued on. She was determined to get a rise out of him.

"Are ya gonna make me walk the plank?" she asked with her best maiden accent.

"No, that'd be to good for ya".

"Well maybe ye lash me to the yardarm and have yer way with me then," she said. As soon as she said it she got a warm feeling course through her that she couldn't quite identify.

Mark started to say something, then thought twice before responding.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," he said as he looked away from her. Angie sensed his mood had changed and knew the game was over.

Mark stood up and seemed to have a hard time looking her in the eye. He said he was hungry and they should be heading back. She was a little disappointed and wondered how far their shenanigans would have gone. Instead, they quietly walked back to the beach in search of lunch.

Angie's eyes seemed far away as she finished telling the story on the big bench seat next to her brother. She had stopped laughing but her smile remained, and she appeared to be deep in thought.

Mark let her be as he had his own version of that story that kept him wondering what would have happened if they continued playing.

Fifteen minutes later they pulled into the Old Coast Marina and found a spot to park and unload their gear and their lunch. They had brought a bunch of towels and extra clothes and swimsuits. They also brought pillows and blankets and seat cushions. Mark brought his toolbox just in case, and they hauled the whole lot down the end of the dock to the old boat in the water. Before they boarded, they both took a long look at the old vessel.

It was old in age, but the condition was pristine. Most people wouldn't believe it was almost 50 years old. Their father couldn't keep a decent relationship with a human being, but he sure knew how to care for an old wooden vessel. Yes the Happy Wanderer was a beautiful ship. She was 42 feet long and planked with mahogany that was painted white on the hull and accented with a bright blue stripe. The decks were finished in teak with several fresh coats of shiny, epoxy resin. All of the trim and instrumentation was gleaming stainless steel or polished aluminum. It was a beautiful and seaworthy craft that now floated before them.

They each collected their own set of thoughts regarding the boat and their father and Mark finally cleared his throat and stepped aboard. He turned and held out his hand for his sister to help her aboard.

"Awww, always the gentleman. Permission to board captain?" she said with a hint of emotion in her voice.

"Permission granted milady," he replied.

Angie grasped his hand as he hauled her up and into his arms unexpectedly.

Angie was caught in his strong arms and silently looked up into his eyes as she stood on her tiptoes to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you brother," she whispered.

"Thank you for what?" he asked.

"For everything," she replied. She cradled his warm face in her hands as she held his stare for a few seconds before she turned and headed to inspect the boat. Mark stayed still a few seconds, processing the moment before he turned to watch her go through the rounds of craft inspection as they were taught. He then hauled all of the gear off the dock and started to stow it away. In 30 quick minutes, they each finished and were ready to do a final casting off check and start the engines.

Mark held his breath as he inserted the key into the ignition. It struck him that in all of his years, he had never been allowed to start the boat. Nor to steer it or anything at all. His father always maintained that he was the sole captain of the vessel. He smiled to himself at the thought.

"He truly was an asshole his entire life," he muttered under his breath as he turned the key.

The engines sputtered a couple of times, but he knew it was probably just from lack of use rather than any real problem. His father babied the boat and took care if it better then he took care of his family. Eventually, on the third try it fired right up and the engines settled into their throaty purring.

Angie jumped and giggled when she heard the engines. Mark saw her on deck jumping and clapping like a schoolgirl. He smiled at her joy and realized that she was not wearing a bra under her t-shirt. The sight caught and held his attention. He was mesmerized by the soft swaying and jiggling of her breasts so much that he didn't hear her yelling at him.

"Earth to captain," she yelled.

Mark jumped when it finally registered.

"Ready to cast off?" he yelled back.

"Casting off," she yelled in that practiced response from years ago.

And just like that, they were free of the bounds of land and Mark gingerly maneuvered the big boat through the marina and into the harbor. He soon got a hang of the controls and by the time they cleared the last harbor buoy, he was ready to push the throttle forward and open her up. He was grinning from ear to ear as he felt the power of the old girl in his hands. He looked down to see Angie smiling and pushing her face into the sea spray.

Mark got the feel for the controls as they headed out into the open water and his confidence and enjoyment grew with each passing minute. He was being lulled into relaxation with the hum of the engines and the repetitive chop against the hull.

Angie kept herself busy organizing and inventorying the galley and the berths before finally emerging back on deck and plopping into the stern seat and just enjoying the ride and sun on her face.

After several long minutes, she broke the silence as she reported what she found out during her inspection of the boat.

"The galley is full of canned goods and dry stores in the pantry, the fridge is humming and getting colder with the generator running, the propane tanks seem full and the stove should be fully operational, the water tanks are full and I ran some water through the pipes. Seems fine and no rust. The fuel tanks are full, 150 gallons worth. No sheets, but plenty of blankets. Oh, and I found the logbook and apparently the old bastard thoughtfully had it maintained and inspected in dry dock this winter. She is totally sea worthy and ready for the season."

Mark thanked her for the report and added,"if he had only been half as concerned about his family, we might have turned out better."

Angie sighed and thought reflectively. "I'd say we turned out pretty damned well. He may have done some evil ass things in his life, but having forced both of us to become self-reliant was probably for the best. I mean having been completely on our own for almost 30 years, I think we turned out pretty damned good. At least I turned out pretty good."

Mark could see her smirking out of the corner of his eye and was trying to hold his tongue. "You're saying you turned out well but I didn't?"

"I mean you couldn't even hold down a job for crying out loud," she said trying to hold a straight face.

"Oh, so going through 7 jobs is better than walking away from 1, huh?"

"Of course it is. It takes far more talent to fool 7 different employers than it does 1," she retorted.

Mark laughed under his breath and cast a sideways glance at his sister. He was glad to see her smiling and lifting her face to the sun with a relaxed expression. She had been so tense and withdrawn a few days ago and the relaxed look she wore now suited her.

As the minutes rolled by and the boat rolled along the waves, both siblings settled into a state of carefree contentment. The farther the sailed from civilization, the more the worries disappeared. They were both lost in their own little world when Angie stood up and announced she was going to grab a beer for each of them. She ducked into the hatch below deck and rummaged for beers in the cooler. She grabbed 2 bottles of the cold German beer and cradled them against her breast as she searched for the bottle opener. The cold, wet bottle shocked her as she cursed her brother silently about his unwavering need to drink only expensive, bottled beer. Her skin wouldn't be subjected to this ice cold torture if he could just drink cheap beer from a can like most "normal" men. She then smiled to herself and was glad her little brother was not like most men.

She was always proud he grew to be kind, soft spoken unless provoked and respectful. He never treated anyone with disrespect unless they earned it.

She thought back to that fateful day when she had just turned 18 and her father showed the greatest disrespect a man can have for a woman. Her little brother found out and lashed out at her father. He was sorely undersized compared to the old man, but he fought with such ferocity she had never witnessed in a young boy, let alone a grown man.

That show of defiance by her little brother was the impetus she needed to break free on her own and get as far away from her family and her memories as she could. For many months, she sobbed herself to sleep worrying about her little brother left behind in that evil household. The rage Mark showed that last night made her believe he would be able to fend for himself, but the guilt always followed her and made her doubt herself. She realized too late that the umbrella of guilt was the reason she never saw him for years.

A tear formed in her eyes as she pondered the lost years, but she was bound and determined to not let another day go by without being in contact with the most important person in her life.

Mark was getting lulled into a faraway space in his mind until a sudden jolt from a wave brought him out of his trance. He was serenely calm and unaware of his surroundings. He suddenly realized that Angie had been gone getting those beers for sometime now. He was about to shout for her to see if she needed help when he heard her walking up the steps from the galley berth. His state of relaxation completely disappeared when he turned and reached for the cold beer she offered.

He almost missed the bottle completely when his eyes zeroed in on her nipples poking out like little erasers under her t-shirt.

Actually, they were pretty damned big erasers from the look of it. When he first noticed the t-shirt at the marina, it molded to the roundness of her breasts and shimmied in enticing fashion as she moved. Now, the pebble like nipples held the fabric out a good half inch. He was mesmerized by the sight, only brought out of his staring trance as she gave a gentle cough to wake him up enough to take the beer from her hand. Angie smiled to herself and felt a warm glow with the knowledge she could still have that effect on a man.

Both siblings sat silently sipping their beer and ruminating on their thoughts. This time there was little in the way of confusion for each of them. Mark enjoyed the sexy view his sister provided, and Angie was happy that a man she cared for found her sexy enough to lose concentration.