Ocean of Love

Story Info
Brother and sister are reunited and develop new feelings.
10.8k words
4.59
21.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This started out as another quarantine story involving strangers, but since the pandemic restrictions have ended, I needed to switch the vehicle for the story. Along the way, and through various rewrites, I settled on this version.

I owe some of the inspiration to a friend of mine who had her own idea for a story series that intrigued me. While not outright plagiarizing her idea, it did help me go in the direction I finally ended at.

Her idea involved an island and it also involved some taboo subjects, and that is where the similarities end.

I never intended to dive into the incest/taboo realm, it was simply evolved as the story evolved and changed. I do have to admit, however, that certain feelings arose that I had never expected, and perhaps there is more to this genre than I had ever imagined.

Mark had just finished taping up the last box. He was tired and drained from the day's effort. In this small southern town, the heat and humidity can easily drain the strongest of men. He ran a hand through his damp scraggly hair and leaned back against the wall. He could feel the stress of the constant bending and lifting of the day coursing through the sinewy muscles of his body. He wasn't old and led a very active life, but he admitted that his strong body was not used to this particular set of bending and lifting motions.

Even though he was ready to be done with the packing up of his father's belongings, he was feeling a little sad. Not sad for the memory of his recently deceased father. His father was an ass and not worthy of the effort to feel sad for his loss. Rather, he was sad that this day was

coming to an end. He had truly cherished the time he spent with his sister as they both worked hard, busily packing up the meager belongings of their loathsome parent.

Mark and his sister Angie had been very close as kids but had grown apart and had fallen out of contact for many years. Neither was happy or proud that they let the distance grow between them, but that is how life worked out for them. Ironically, it was their father who caused the distance to develop in the first place. It seemed fitting that his passing would provide the impetus to bring them back together again.

As he put the last box on the floor of the empty living room, he took the opportunity to look up and catch Angie brushing the hair from her sweaty brow. It brought a smile and sense of comfort to be here with her at this time.

"What are you looking at little bro?" she asked, blowing some stray strands out of the way.

"Just admiring the view", he replied.

"Oh yeah, sweaty old ladies always make for great scenery", she quipped.

"Well it's a sight I haven't seen for a long time, and I just realized how much I missed it. Missed you."

Angie blushed at the comment and felt the love for her little brother that she remembered when they were kids. To be honest, she was somewhere between that young woman and old lady stage in her life. While she still looked and felt young, she realized time was catching up with her in both looks and maturity. She just wished she had more in the way of life experiences to go along with the crow's feet that were just barely making their presence known.

Her long brown hair was showing little streaks of grey every now and then, but the rest of her looked like she was in her thirties. Amazingly, the intense sun of the southwest did little to blemish her radiant skin, and her active lifestyle kept her womanly curves attractive and robust.

At 46 years of age, she still felt youthful and exuberant. Her small 5'5" frame had rounded out a little more over the years, but luckily it was all in the right places. She certainly had no misconceptions of being a beauty queen, but men of all ages still paid a great deal of attention to her. She wasn't even aware of the effect her looks and her body had on men.

"Well, little brother, I think that's all of it. I think we should reward ourselves with a steak and some wine. What do ya say?" she asked.

"That sounds like a great reward. But don't forget, we still have a car and a boat to get rid of," he replied with a sigh.

"I didn't forget, but this is all I can handle for today."

With that, they hugged and headed out the door of their childhood home. Mark savored the warmth of his sister as they hugged. It gave him a chill to realize that after so many years, it still felt so comforting to feel her. It was like time stood still for them and they really were innocent kids again. Well, mostly innocent.

They piled into Mark's pick-up truck parked in the driveway. The pick-up was Mark's pride and joy. Huge engine, big open cab with bench seats, big ole mud tires to make any country bumpkin proud and lifted enough off of the ground that it required a little effort to climb into.

Angie was currently struggling with that effort.

"Hey little bro, how about a hand here? I'm old and beat from all of that lifting and bending," Angie complained.

"Sure thing sis," Mark said as he stepped close to give her a boost.

Angie had a hand on the door and a hand on the seat as she lifted one leg up onto the running board. Mark tried holding her elbow to steady her as she tried to push herself up. After two failed attempts, Mark let go and laughed at her.

"Enough of this, give me a good shove so we can get this over with. I am clearly not getting any younger here," she moaned in frustration.

Mark stepped closer, and grabbing her butt in his chiseled hands, lifted her high in the air so she could settle into the cab. She wasn't expecting that and ended up going face first into the seat. They both started laughing hysterically.

"Damn bro, that was a little excessive donthca think" and kept laughing.

They both relaxed and enjoyed the silly moment. It was exactly what they both needed at the moment.

Mark surveyed the picture of his sister sprawled out across the front seat of the truck and suddenly realized there was his sister's curvy ass staring him right in the face. He suddenly stopped laughing and admired it for a few seconds before the shock of what he was doing hit him in the gut. He turned quickly and headed for the driver's side of the truck. Once he climbed in, he strapped the shoulder belt and looked sideways at his sister.

"What the hell do you need a truck this big for? Are you turning into a bona fide redneck now?" she said to him.

"I am indeed, ma'am, " he replied in his best southern drawl.

"You know what they say about big trucks don't you?", she asked.

"What do they say?" he asked.

"The bigger the tires the smaller the dick" she giggled.

"That is definitely not the case here, I can assure you," he quipped back.

"Uh huh," she replied in a sarcastic tone, but she couldn't help look down towards his lap just to check it out. She blushed when she realized she just tried checking out her brother's bulge.

Mark was right about the comment on the size of his equipment. He had always been a little above average in that department, and the hard work of his life in the outdoors kept him fairly trim and in shape. He did have to admit, however, that time was taking it's toll and the ponds were accumulating on his torso at about a 2-3 pond per year average.

The one thing that annoyed him most, however, was the thinning of his hairline. For years, most people assumed him to be 10 years younger than he was. In fact, he was only 3 years younger than Angie's 47 years. Their hold onto youth is just one of the many things they had in common.

They drove on to Mark's house in eerie silence, both of them hoping to clean up and get some much-needed sleep.

Angie woke in the morning as sun came in through the guestroom window and the sound of birds chirping filtered into the room. She was almost startled for a second.

She never hears birds in her city apartment and the sun is blocked by the surrounding buildings. After she came to her senses, she savored the sights, sounds and smells of the first country morning she had experienced in a long time. She couldn't believe how relaxing it was to just lay there and take in the sounds. She curled up in the soft sheet and almost purred with satisfaction.

Mark was already awake and rummaging around the kitchen. He had been awake for almost two hours now and was getting antsy. Being on the farm, he was always used to rising early and getting a good solid start on the day. Just hanging around waiting for his sister just made him feel...lazy.

He thought he would jump start her lazy bones by cooking her a nice hearty breakfast. And the smell of bacon wafting through the old farmhouse was sure to get her moving.

Mark had transitioned easily into farm life in the small town they grew up in. He loved being outdoors, liked to see the fruits of his labors, satisfied that he actually produced something that was useful to everyone, and he had a certain distrust of authority which made him unsuitable to working for anyone else but himself.

He left the small town right after high school, hoping to break free from his parents, or more specifically, his father. He attended college and did well since he never really had to try very hard when it came to schoolwork. He worked as an engineer for a few years, and even earned a huge promotion and bonus when one of his designs was granted a patent that earned his company tens of millions of dollars.

Of course, the promotion added more responsibility and pressure, so he decided to just take his bonus and invest it into the modest farm he owns now. He often looks out across the fields and compound as the sun rises, and realizes it was the smartest decision he ever made.

Angie lay in bed feeling the luxuriously soft sheets against her naked skin. She was more relaxed at this moment than she had been in years. She almost regretted leaving this little Podunk town until she realized that the reason she left was because her bastard of a father still lived here. She started to become melancholy in her thoughts and decided to hell with it, he is gone and cannot make her feel bad anymore.

With that, she flung the sheet off and walked over to the window in her birthday suit. She listened to the birds, and even though the sun was warm the chilly morning air still had the effect of turning her nipples into hard little pebbles. She shivered at the sensation and couldn't resist giving one a firm squeeze between her fingers which caused more shivering.

Suddenly, the smell of fresh bacon stirred her to action. She grabbed her robe and headed downstairs for some delicious coffee and bacon...and probably some other food too.

Mark was busy tending to some perfect over-easy eggs in the pan when he heard his sister enter. He turned his head in her direction and smiled at her as she sauntered over to the coffee pot. He almost dropped the frying pan when he saw her reach for a coffee mug.

Since the mugs were up on the very top shelf, his sister had to stand on her tippy toes and stretch as far as she could. Apparently, she didn't tie her robe off very well, because he suddenly had a view of her very round and soft breast with the longest, thickest nipple he had ever seen in his life.

They swayed gently with her movements. They sagged the tiniest amount due to her age, but otherwise they were so enticingly sexy.

Mark tried to shake the view from his mind, but the vision was too powerful to just ignore. He was left standing at the stove with that incredible vision and a sudden erection he now had to conceal.

"Well aren't you the best brother in the world, making me breakfast. Thanks bro," she said as she came closer and gave him a soft hug.

Mark was so taken off guard, he only stammered a short response and turned back to his eggs, blushing deeply. He tried to ignore the sight of the curved bottom of her breast swaying gently. The proud nipple perched on top that was swollen and begged for attention. Right now, Mark was dealing with his own swelling.

He was suddenly shaken from his mental trance by Angie's voice. "I like mine over-easy bro, not over-hard. That looks like it's getting hard," she said as she made a nodding motion with her head right at his crotch.

Mark really blushed now. "What?" he asked in disbelief as he had assumed she was gesturing to his swelling dick.

"The eggs sweetie," she clarified.

He gave an audible sigh when he heard that, but then she gave him a wink and he was now totally confused.

Mark decided to keep his eyes down and just concentrate on the eggs. He pressed himself very close to the stove to try and hide the worrisome erection that he had. He was mostly successful in his efforts, except for the humming coming from the breakfast table.

Angie was softly humming a song out loud as she sipped her coffee and looked out the window. He wasn't sure what song it was, but it was a very slow and rhythmic tune and Angie was turning it into a very sexy version.

"Damn it, what the hell is getting into me," he thought to himself.

Luckily, he was able to get the eggs and bacon on a plate and on the table without burning anything.

"Here you go sis, enjoy your breakfast," he said.

Angie picked up a slice of bacon between her fingertips and brought it slowly to her mouth. "I've been waiting to get this in my mouth the whooole time," she drawled.

Mark gulped and blushed as his dick twitched a little more. He was going to need a cold shower right away.

Luckily, the rest of the breakfast remained quiet and uninteresting and allowed Mark to settle down. He gathered up the dirty dishes and put them in the dishwasher. He asked over his shoulder what she wanted to do today.

"I think we should get the car cleaned up and drive it down to the auction place and then we can have some lunch before tackling the boat," Angie suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll go shower and change, then we can hop in the truck over to Dad's to get the car," Mark said as he finished cleaning up the morning mess.

"Oh, let me jump in first? I want to make sure you don't use up all of the hot water," she pleaded.

"Sure, I guess you can go first, but I don't know what you are worried about? I am in and out in 5 minutes, you are the one that takes an hour for a shower," he explained with a little bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"Thanks Mark. You are truly a gentleman. But, if you are truly worried, we could always share the shower like when we were younger," she quipped and then trotted off with a whimsical bounce in her step that caused an awful lot of jiggling to go on.

They pulled into the long, dusty driveway of their father's house in silence. The plan was simple today. Just clean out the interior of accumulated crap and then give it a quick wash. They weren't interested in getting a premium price for the old car, they just wanted it gone.

Mark started on the interior, pulling out all of the garbage, and only giving cursory glances to the odd paper to make sure it wasn't important. As he was doing that, Angie was pulling buckets and cleaning supplies from the truck and hooking up the hose while Mark was busy. She spotted Mark bent over the front seat, putting everything into a trash bag.

At first, she admired the flexing muscles of his butt and back as he stretched and worked. She had to admit that farm life was certainly doing wonders for his body and really admired his movements with a sort of longing. When she realized it was turning into more than just sisterly admiration, she had to force her eyes away. She was definitely feeling a warm sensation wash over her and knew she was gonna get herself in trouble if she followed this train of thought.

To break herself out of her lascivious thoughts, she decided to lighten the mood for them both. She aimed the hose at her prone brother and unleashed a torrent of ice cold water smack dab in the middle of his butt.

"Holy shit! What the fuck was that for..." he screamed but was cut off when he jerked backwards too fast and smashed his head into the roof of the car.

When he turned around, rubbing his head, she swore his eyes were literally burning red. She stood motionless for a brief second as he charged directly towards her with a certain amount of genuine fear. As a reflexive reaction, she squeezed the trigger on the hose one more time before dropping it and running wildly in the other direction.

Angie was running away as Mark pounced on the hose and got off one good shot at his screaming sister. His aim was true as he watched the water soak her shorts. She stumbled in surprise and fell to the ground as he advanced on her body lying in the dirt. She squealed in surprise when the water kept hitting her everywhere and she was unable to escape.

Mark showed her mercy as he let go of the hose and started laughing at her predicament. Angie started laughing too as she took a look at herself, wet and muddy in the dirt.

"You deserved that and if you even think of retaliation, I will haul you over my knee and spank you so hard you will see stars," he threatened.

"Well that doesn't exactly sound like a punishment. I would probably like that," she said with an impish smirk.

"What...?" Mark asked and realized she was probably just messing with him again. Or was she? He looked her up and down for a brief instant and suddenly the mental image of her bent over taking a spanking in her underwear popped into his head for the briefest of moments.

"What the hell?" he muttered under his breath and then grunted and turned away in embarrassment. He was sure he was totally losing it.

After two hours of sweaty labor, they finally had the car cleaned out and ready to turn over to the automobile auction guy. Mark even changed some of the fluids and tuned up the engine. He didn't do this to capitalize on the price since he really didn't give a shit about it. He did it because he was always thoughtful and thorough in everything he did. He was definitely a "live by the Golden Rule" kind of a guy.

After they got the car sorted out, they packed away all of the tools and took care of the trash. They both looked at each other and realized what a sight they must be covered in dirt, grime and grease. Simultaneously they both shouted "shower" and took off running for the house hoping to reach the bathroom before the other.

Angie inched past her brother at the steps after jabbing a finger into his side and distracting him. She ran full speed through the kitchen toward the steps to the bathroom on the second floor. Mark was able to catch her and grabbed at her ankle, but she twisted free and leapt up the stairs taking two at a time. By the time he caught up to her, he was leaning against the bathroom door watching her slip off her shoes and turning the shower faucet on as she began to work at pulling her top off.

"Well, are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna join me?" she asked as she hurriedly removed her clothing.

Mark just watched her as she pulled her shirt up over her head and her round breasts jiggled in the cotton bra she was wearing. He was mesmerized and confused at her words.

"What?" he asked in a confused voice.

"Well, you're just standing there perving on me," she replied as she shimmied out of her jeans and stood with her hands on her hips in her underwear.

Mark was caught like a deer in headlights as his eyes roamed over the soft curves of her near naked body. The words she spoke finally registered in his brain and he muttered a response that was mostly gibberish, but finally contained an "I'm sorry".

His plan in his head was to politely turn and leave her to her privacy, but his body was not receiving that signal. So, he just stood still and continued to stare at the exposed flesh of the woman in front of him. That woman being his sister. The wrongness of it hadn't sunk in.

"If you are going to keep staring, you are gonna get an eyeful of the really good parts in a second little bro," she said still with a stance of defiance.