Ocean of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were aware of their growing arousal in the situation and were slowly accepting the fact without guilt or remorse.Mark admitted to himself that although she is his sister, Angie is a supremely attractive woman. He could accept that fact and his own reaction to it. He just had to be sure he didn't stare too hard like some perverted creep.

Angie had accepted that her brother obviously found her attractive. She spent so long not bothering to try and appear pretty or attractive that she honestly didn't take into account how he might respond to her. She had been through enough crappy men in her life that she rarely even thought about trying to appear sexy or attractive and actually decided not to take notice of any looks and leers that men had for her. This, however, had a different feel for her. She was caught off guard by the reaction. She loved and respected Mark, and knew he felt the same way about her. He wasn't a louse or a perv and she accepted his glances as welcome. What she didn't fully accept was how it made her feel.

Having avoided seeking out the affections from other men for so long, she was out of practice in recognizing her own response. Her body had that familiar warmth spreading over her and the relaxation of muscles that allowed the electric response of sexual excitement to travel to her targeted erogenous zones.

Mark held the cool bottle in his lap in between taking little sips. He hoped that the cold sensation would make his erection go down. Except, this erection was not going away anytime soon. It was only a quick glance at her womanly figure, more specifically her breasts, but the reaction inside his body was overwhelming. He was now caught in a cascade of thoughts as his mind recounted the rest of her womanly body. The curve of her neck where her soft brown curls ended and began the curvature of her shoulder. Just below her shoulder, the swell of soft skin that began at the top of her breast and increased in size and scope as the skin was lifted by the roundness of the swell of her breast to the point where gravity provided the enticing tuck under curve at the bottom. All of this perfect roundness, capped by the enticing contrast of the nipples. She obviously had extraordinary nipples as far as he could tell given their size and firmness underneath her shirt.

His mind continued its imaginary journey south across the soft yet mostly flat stomach as it merged into the juncture of her thighs and the hidden treasures just below. Those thoughts kept his arousal at such a high level that he knew this hard-on would be with him for a while. He just had to figure out how to hide it.

Meanwhile, Angie cast side glances in Mark's direction. She could tell he was hard due to the way he sat and kept that damn bottle to conceal him from her view. She appreciated and admired the hard physique he had acquired from years of hard work and loved to watch him move around with his shirt off. Since she came to the realization of her acceptance of his looking at her, she finally allowed herself to admit she had been looking at that physique the whole time as a woman rather than as a sister.

She only wished she could see the last piece of the puzzle that he was shielding from her view. While it is true that she walled herself off from men, it is also true that she got hot and bothered at the sight of a good looking man. The vision or thought of a masculine body went right to her crotch and provided that warm tingly feeling down below. She was helpless when she saw a muscular chest topped by those cute little nipples and the bulging of strong thigh and arm muscles. She became weak in the knees at the sight of a long sinewy curve of a muscular butt on a man. And, worst of all, she would definitely feel the spreading arousal and her pussy would swell and become wetter than wet when she saw a rock hard cock pointing upward as if calling her to him.

That is what she was feeling this very instant, but the vision of the steely hard cock only existed in her mind as she was forced to imagine what it actually looked like. She was forced into wondering if it was large or small, thick and meaty or thin and sinewy. Large throbbing veins? Big bulbous head? Did it leak pre-cum? She didn't care one way or the other, but she definitely needed to see it right now.

For now, all she could do was squeeze and rub her thighs together, enjoying the warm jolts of pleasure the friction created as she imagined what that throbbing shaft looked like. In her dirty mind, she imagined it sticking out at a 45 degree angle. A nice big helmet capping a solid, thick shaft. A small dribble of precum at the very tip. Reflexively, her tongue slithered out and licked her lips as she imagined the clear drop of precum sliding from the thick, meaty head and lazily rolling down the shaft. Her vivid imagination even made her taste the imagined pearly drop as vividly as if she had actually licked it. She smacked her lips together at the phantom taste and even moaned underneath her breath.

Mark had witnessed the whole sordid scene. And even though he had no clue what sordid thoughts had caused the phantom lick, it still had the effect of making his cock throb inside his shorts. In fact, it throbbed so hard it upended the bottle in his lap he was using to shield his erection. The whole action caused half of the bottle of amber liquid to spill along his crotch and thighs.

Being inundated with the very cold liquid, Mark leapt to his feet in surprise. As Mark was standing and trying to brush away as much of the cold beer from his most sensitive area, Angie sat there gawking at him. Full-on, open mouthed gawking.

Now, if you can imagine, being in very thin shorts that are now soaked through-and-through and sporting the mother of all erections made for a positively lewd display. After the shock wore off, Mark was able to discern the obscene display and shyly looked in his sister's direction. He was hoping it wasn't as bad as he thought, but one look at her face and he knew that could never be true.

He stuttered to try and bring clarity to his mind, but no intelligent words would come. Angie just kept staring at the impossibly large display of cock she had ever seen. Ok, it wasn't the biggest maybe, but it was the biggest she had seen in a very long time.

And it was almost better than seeing it naked. The thin shorts being waterlogged, clung to his rigid shaft and highlighted every sexy detail. It was exactly like a wet t-shirt display would be. Only this wasn't a shirt, and it wasn't boobs. It was Mark's big beautiful cock.

The fabric clung to the shaft and bulbous head as if it were a second skin. Even the bulging, veiny shaft was clearly displayed. It was absolute perfection.

Angie stared. Mark stared back. Angie's mouth went dry. They both looked sheepishly into each other's eyes at the same instant. Angie licked her lips again and Mark's cock twitched again. Mark finally gathered his senses and sprinted below deck in search of some clean shorts. Angie sat there in mild disbelief and slowly came back down to reality. It took some moments before she realized she had become so wet down below that she was actually leaking onto the deck chair. They both stayed hidden from each other for the next hour.

Mark tried composing his thoughts. Embarrassment, humiliation and fear were the overriding emotions he was feeling. However, he couldn't deny the feeling of excitement as well. He also couldn't ignore his level of arousal any longer. He decided it was time to get cleaned up and figured a nice cold shower would be the thing to get him clean and hopefully quelch his horniness.

He turned on the shower and stripped off his soaked shorts before climbing under the spray of cold water. The cold water was a welcome shock to his system. While not ice cold, the water was cold enough to bring his mind back to the here and now. It allowed him to focus less and less on his emotions and feelings of shame.

Angie, meanwhile, lay on the deck in the high afternoon sun. She could feel the heat bathing her body. That wasn't the only heat she was experiencing. A warm sensation flooded her body that was not from the rays of the sun. This heat came from within. Deep within her and radiated through her core. The tingling sensation was most pronounced between her legs and in her tummy. She cringed when she tried to describe the sensation as tingling. That sounded so cliche like it came from a trashy romance novel, but it was exactly what she was feeling.

She turned her body over to allow the sun's rays to bathe her backside. As she moved, she felt her slippery thighs slide against one another. Thinking it was excess perspiration, she used her hand to wipe the moisture away and shuddered at the contact. The slippery concoction was definitely not perspiration. This was most definitely her womanly secretions of arousal. A gentle sniff confirmed her suspicions and her hand went south once again to wipe the area. Her fingers brushing against her puffy vulva made her flinch with surprise and arousal. It had been a very long while since she had produced such wetness, and even longer since a mere touch would produce such exciting tremors. As she pondered the state of her arousal, she heard the sound of the shower directly below her.

Mark was busy lathering his sweaty form under the spray of water and subconsciously avoiding any and all contact with his rampant erection. The cold shower idea had been a dismal failure. Now he was just agitated and aroused. His cock had rarely been so hard, and all he could think about now was not touching it, for if he did he would surely cum in an instant. He knew what was causing it, but he also knew he dared not think about it.

Angie crept below deck quietly. She had no plan for why, or what she would do when she got there. It was like being on autopilot. She maneuvered below deck silently following the sound of the water. Her head was filled with images of her naked brother's body dripping under the shower. She wondered if his cock would still be hard. When she caught the sight of his body in a gap of the shower curtain she let out an audible gasp. The sight of his turgid shaft pointing out from his body caused more wetness to leak down her legs. The same legs trembled just a little bit as her arousal rose another notch.

Mark heard his sister's gasp. He felt his cock throb knowing she could see him. He turned his back to her so as not to give away the fact he knew she was there. He waited patiently, giving her the opportunity to leave without any awkwardness. After a few moments, without hearing any sounds of retreat, he concluded she was not leaving. This thought caused more throbbing and a generous drop of precum to escape his cockhead. His butt muscles clenched involuntarily knowing she was watching his backside. At the same time, his hand went to his erection without thinking about it. He slowly closed his fist and slid up and down the shaft a few times as his head fell back at the sudden pleasure.

Angie was stuck in place, unable to move or breath. She could see his arm moving and knew he was pleasuring his cock. His thick, hard cock. She only got a glimpse, but could tell her brother was built for pleasure. As she stood and watched, she could see his ass flex and squeeze. She could gauge his level of pleasure by the intensity of his ass clenching. The shaky movements and involuntary moans were also a telltale sign he was close. Close to firing his warm seed all over the shower stall.

She made another involuntary gasp as his ass clenched tight and he leaned forward and his body jerked. She knew he was cumming just a few feet away and that caused her pussy to squeeze and force a few drops of moisture to roll down her thigh.

When he finished spasming, his body lurched forward a little. This action caused Mark to tip forward and lose balance slightly. As he tried stopping the fall, his cum soaked hand braced against the shower wall and his ass cheeks spread open revealing his tight, forbidden hole to her view.

Angie lost control of herself and immediately thrust her fingers into her soaking wet pussy and climaxed on the spot. Her tongue came out of her mouth to lick her lips imagining it was licking the creamy white discharge dripping from his hand.

When she stopped shuddering, she had a crazy thought for an instant. She thought of running her cum slick fingers up and down the crack of his ass and right into that tight hole of his.

Mark finally recovered and stood up straight. This caused Angie to squeak out in surprise and flee the scene as quickly as she could, almost tripping and crashing on her way topside.

While this boat was a luxurious cruiser in its heyday, it was still cramped and not designed for easy exit. Angie did indeed end up crashing into the galley table and fell to the floor with a thud and a scream.

Mark rushed out of the tight shower stall as fast as he could. The scream of pain from his sister had him moving with catlike speed and agility in the tight quarters. When he reached his sister, she was writhing in pain on the galley floor. He knelt over her, still dripping from the shower and still naked and partially erect. He didn't pay any attention to his state, only caring about taking care of his sister.

Angie winced when his wet hands cradled her throbbing leg. Water from her brother's chest dripped on her thigh and mingled with the slick juices she already left there. His strong hands brought her immediate comfort as they stroked and squeezed her damaged leg. She calmed immediately with his touch and was able to focus on her brother's lean, muscular physique. Her eyes quickly surveyed his strong chest and sinewy arms and shoulders as he worked to soothe her pain. Being this close allowed her to focus on him with more detail. Especially when she took in the sight of his proud manhood now only inches away.

Mark surveyed her trembling leg and concluded that the injury was minor but spent several moments rubbing and stroking her knee and thigh to soothe the pain. Eventually, he realized he was still naked and dripping on her and awkwardly backed away and stood up in an attempt to cover his naked state.

Mark was just about to apologize to his sister about his nakedness when he saw her reach her finger to the leg he was just holding and caressing. He saw her dip a finger into the white fluid on the inside of her thigh. With shock, he immediately realized he had left some of the cum from his very own fingers on her leg. With a shocked expression, he watched her rub the liquid between her fingers. He then watched her bring the same fingers to her lips and suck them clean of the sticky liquid. When she smacked her lips together and made a mewling sound like she was tasting a gourmet sauce, Mark's cock literally lurched to maximum hardness right in front of her.

Mark stuttered and only nonsense escaped his lips. Angie had no control of her actions from this point on. Both were completely surprised when her body leaned forward and her tongue licked up the steely shaft of her brother. They were both in shock, but both groaned in pleasure as her tongue swirled around the full helmet of his beautiful cock. Mark moaned from the unexpected pleasure of his sister's tongue and Angie moaned as the remnant drop of warm cum went into her mouth.

Still operating on autopilot, she leaned even farther and captured the spongy head between her lips. She sucked the head between her lips, hoping to get more of the delicious cream into her mouth and feel the velvety hard shaft enter her mouth.

Mark was in complete shock as his sisters mouth took more and more of his cock. His knees wavered when he felt her tongue swirling around his head and shaft. He tried to stop her.

"Angie we can't", he whispered.

He thought he meant it, but at the same time his fingers tangled into her hair and tried to pull her mouth gently further down his cock.

Angie lost all control at this point as her mouth surged up and down this incredible piece of meat in her mouth. She sucked the shaft with wild abandon using her tongue to taste every bit of precum oozing from the tip. Her mouth became a vacuum trying to suck the cum right out of him.

Mark's knees trembled as the sensation of his sister's mouth brought him to the brink of explosion. He had never, ever experienced this level of pleasure from a woman's mouth before. He had just cum from his own hand just minutes before, and here he was already ready to fill his sweet sister's sucking mouth.

Angie felt his cock head swell to unbelievable proportions inside her mouth and knew he was on the verge of rewarding her efforts with a creamy explosion. Wanting that cum more than oxygen at the moment, she grabbed his ass and pulled her brother deep into her sucking mouth. Mark wanted to pull away. Not because of guilt or remorse, but rather as his programming as a nice guy and giving her the opportunity to pull off before his cum rocketed into her mouth.

Angie doubled down on her efforts desperate to get that cum in her mouth so she could savor the taste of the most important man in her life.

Angie's grip on his ass prevented Mark from backing away. He still wanted to give her an out if she wanted, but her hands had a steel like grip on his ass. She wasn't aware that her fingers were squeezing right against his sensitive hole, but Mark was well aware of it as the sensation of his sister's fingertip being pushed slightly inside his sensitive hole caused the most incredible orgasm of his life.

Angie was expecting it, but was not prepared for the explosive force and volume of her brother's ejaculation. She gagged when the first shit hit the back of her throat. Her mouth and tongue continued milking him trying to provide him with the most exquisite pleasure as his involuntary thrusting pushed the warm cum in and out of her mouth. When it was all over, Mark looked down at his sister in disbelief. The shock of what they had done was intense, but the sight of Angie's mouth and chin smeared with his warm cum kept his cock hard as a rock.

Mark just stood before her, his mouth hanging open, eyes wide with shock and pearly white drops leaking from the tip of his still hard cock.

"I think after another shower, for you and me both, we should probably talk", Angie said to her brother from still down on her knees.

"I think that would be a good idea", he replied as he turned to go toward the shower again.

"And don't bother putting any clothes on when you're done", she called out to him.

To be continued

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Irrespective of the bald v bushy pussy debate, there are two huge holes in this story. Firstly, what responsible driver would ever drink in this situation? The boat is described as heading out into the open water and, at one point, a wave jolts Mark out of his reverie. No way would the person that is described here EVER drink and drive.

The second is truly laughable. The beer spills onto his shorts, and his first action is to dive downstairs to take a shower and find clean clothing - all while the boat is still careering over the ocean! His sister heads downstairs as well, so we've now got a powerful motor launch racing along at maybe 20 knots (or more) with NOBODY at the controls. They don't even bother to find a convenient island to stop at, or even switch off the engines and drop a sea anchor. Yikes!!

ShotThroughTheHeartShotThroughTheHeart3 months ago

Let me start with that: it's not a bad story, far from it. The pacing is okay, it's a good fit for what most of us readers look for in this category. There are however not just a few points that prevents it being a good story, sadly. Most of them have been already mentioned in the previous comments, the biggest for me, as well, is the missing indicator that this is not a complete story. That's just false advertising, sorry to say, and completely avoidable.

The typos were already mentioned, though the one that takes the cake for me is this one: "She gagged when the first shit hit the back of her throat." Way to ruin the culmination of the only intimate part of the story; made me cringelaugh though.

The whole thing has a rather unpolished feel, another fine example that self-editing doesn't work for most authors. (I know, says the guy with zero posts here on Lit, but I do write elsewhere, professionally.)

To my fellow commenters: Stuff it with the pussy hair discussions. It's the author's decision. Voting depending on your personal preference on something, and NOT on the quality of writing is plain and simple dumb and disrespectful. Please either get over yourself or GTFO. Thank you kindly. Sheesh....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You guys do know that, contrary to popular belief, shaved pussies have been around for thousands of years, right? I'm not knocking those who like a forest on a pussy. Every one has personal preferences and if you like a big bush, more power to you. But not everyone does, and it has nothing to do with 'looking like a woman'.

I'm in the medcal field and will tell you a child and a woman who shaves look nothing alike down there. And let me be clear, child molesters are scum and deserve whatever punishment they get. But to say a big bush 'looks like a woman' is simply not true.

Middle eastern/Mediterranean women have dipiliated for millenia. Either by shaving, or more commonly, by sugaring, a precursor to waxing. Many Native American women did the same. European women, mostly by standards in the Dark Age, saw that fall out of favor.

Those who want to slam those who like bald pussies, do you also like your women with hairy legs or armpits? Many actually like that. Yet I wager many of you who fuss, don't want hairy legs or pits. Why not? Is it not the same? How can you not be in favor of those who like hairy pits, and yet turn around and slam those of us who like bald pussies?

I think it's fine if you like furry beavers. I, and many others, prefer a smooth pussy. How about just say your preference is for the bush, and leave it at that? Don't try to denigrate all the stories featuring a slick snatch. Remember, many authors are females here, Silkstockingslover comes to mind. And their stories are full of bald pussies. So clearly many women themselves prefer the smooth look.

All that is to say, it's just a personal preference. We all like different things, so let's all just read what we like to read, and don't slam those who read or write something different.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't mind the age and the realism associated with that; but when I got to the part he insists he is not overcompensating for the truck, I had to quit. The first reaction is 'oh brother, yet another bigger than average dick story' when it looked like a chance for identifiable real-life middle-aged characters. And then you describing him of adding a few extra ponds. "He did have to admit, however, that time was taking it's toll and the ponds were accumulating on his torso at about a 2-3 pond per year average." I'll let the possessive its misspelled as a contraction go, but measurement by pools of water? Really? I won't star rate it - someone else may be able to get past those flaws, but I quit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great comment about shaved pussy and looking like puberty having not yet happened. I am a hairy pussy fan like many others on this site, some of whom complain about shaved pussy stories. I like shaved pussies to eat, when they are actually shaved, and not half-way done "raked over with a dull razor" to freshen it up from last time is was shaved.

I love the person who talks, comments I should say about nasty stubble, the zits that develop in regrowing pussy hair, and how nasty a pussy, all pussies look, when the hair is growing back. Stubble and pimples form from infected hairs. I could not agree more with his or her comments especially this one. It is SICKENING to look at. This author, "congrats", seems to know better than writing about shaved foolishness. I gave this story a 5 rating too because of lets say "pussy hair," even if it was curly, instead of long, straight and a downy soft, thick bush!

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Sibling Road Trip Brother and sister share more than just the driving.in Incest/Taboo
Double Trouble Twin sisters help their brother recover after divorce.in Incest/Taboo
Coming Home A brother comes home to his sister after a marriage breakup.in Incest/Taboo
Little Darling A brother returns home to his loving little sister.in Incest/Taboo
Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories