Ocean of Lust

Story Info
There were no limits to what he could do to her.
1.5k words
4.05
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay awake in bed wishing desperately for your arrival. My body shivered remembering our last encounter. You slammed me up against the wall and fucked me so hard I could barely walk. What I loved most of all was the fact that you held me close to your body when I just couldn't take any more, which admittedly had been several hours until I was fully satisfied.

I was just about to reach down between my legs when I felt a light breeze and smelled the scent of the ocean. I smiled and eagerly turned over, knowing you had arrived. You stood before me dripping wet as if you just emerged from the sea. Your body toned beyond human comprehension stood there as if you were made just for my delight.

"Oh, Liam! I've missed you!" I sighed while looking into your deep blue eyes. You smiled back and placed your hands on your hips.

"I've missed you as well my love. I have traveled deep within the Valleys of Neptune and have acquired new powers that I believe you will enjoy," he said with somewhat of a smirk on his face.

"New powers? Like what?" Liam did not answer. Instead, he quickly pulled my covers back to expose my fully nude body to him. I saw the grin spread across his face as he looked down at his prey. And that's when I noticed it. His cock was already fully erect. Damn, I knew I was hot, but I didn't expect him to get so hard just by looking at me. Liam, as if reading my mind, leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You have no idea" he nipped at my ear lovingly and let out a low growl, a growl I knew all too well that meant he was about to fest upon me.

Liam grabbed my wrists and pulled me up to my feet. He wrapped one strong arm around my waist and pulled me in close to him. I could feel my soft breasts press up against him, which caused him to growl in approval. His hand slid down my back and cupped my ass. I felt him squeeze me there as his tongue flicked around my neck. I arched my head back, exposing more of my neck to him. I could feel his teeth slowly graze my skin as if he were about to bite, but instead he left small kisses up and down my neck until he captured my lips in his. All the while I felt his hard cock slowly rubbing against my thigh. Somehow it felt different than before, as if it were even harder and longer, but not overbearing.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around Liam's hardness. I felt heat pulsing through him which radiated through my entire body as I began slowly stroking him. Already I could feel his cock dripping precum and his balls looked heavy. Was he already that close? Before I could think anymore, Liam quickly lifted me up off the ground. I wrapped my legs around him as he held me up by my ass and slammed me up against the wall.

"I wonder... how much of my new powers can you take" growled Liam as he began sucking hungerly on my breasts. His tongue swirled around my nipples while he held me up tight against the wall. I buried my fingers in his long, thick hair and pressed my breasts closer to his mouth.

"What... powers." I managed to say in-between gasps of pleasure. Liam looked up at me and smiled. Then, he thrust himself within my already drenched pussy and easily filled me up. I dug my nails into his back and nearly screamed. His cock was stretching me out completely! I felt him pulsing within me which sent wave after wave of sheer heated lust through my body. Something felt different about his cock than usual. My god... was he actually getting bigger?

His cock continued fucking into me as he growled out my name. His hardness would become so intense, almost to the point where I thought it would be too much, but despite the increase girth, he never hurt me... except for the many love bites he placed around my neck. Those marks I wore like a badge of honor letting everyone know whom it was that had claimed me.

I clinched my pussy down over him, wanting to milk every last drop of his seed into me. He's got to be close by now! Then, as if on command, I felt his cock tremble as he came within me. Wave after wave of his seed shot deep inside and dripped down my legs. I could feel my own orgasm rising up as I wrapped my legs tightly around him and came over his cock.

Slowly, Liam pulled out... what the fuck!? His cock was as hard as ever! He smiled at my amazement, "Don't think for a moment I'm done with you yet my love!" And then I realized what powers he meant. Despite exploding within me, his cock remained just as hard, the only difference was that it was dripping with our juices. I couldn't help myself. Dropping to my knees, I eagerly took his hardness in my hand and stroked him, our juices made for a nice lubricant. I was so hungry for him! My tongue stuck out like a dog in heat as I started licking the cum off his tip. I wrapped my lips around the head and slowly went down on him. My hands cupped his balls, which again felt like they were filled with cum. My fingertips caressed him over and over while I took every inch of his hardness into my throat. I looked up at him as he stroked my hair.

I felt his cock tremble once again and he arched back and came deep into my throat. I swallowed all of him and swirled the tip of his cock... which was still cumming! He pulled out and shot load after load all over my eager face as I knelt in front of him. His seed covered me and dripped down to my breasts. Once again... his cock was still as hard as ever.

"It looks like you need to be cleaned up," he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. I laughed with joy and tried reaching up for him, but he pushed me back down once again. Liam bent down and started licking the cum off my face. I smiled as he slid his tongue over my lips and kissed me there. His tongue slid down my cheeks, my neck and to my breasts. He licked me clean as if he were devouring his favorite flavored ice cream. He didn't stop at my breasts though. His lips traveled down lower, lower, lower until they were mere inches from my pussy.

He slid his tongue along my lips, just to tease me. I shivered knowing what was to come next. His lips pressed against my clit as he began sucking me. I arched my back trying to push more of me into his face.

Liam got the idea and lifted my ass up to pull me even closer as his face buried between my legs. His tongue flicked over my clit faster and faster while he slid two... and then three fingers into me. He curled his fingers inside me and slowly fucked me while his tongue struck out like a snake. I squeezed his head between my legs and begged for more... he did not disappoint. Faster and faster his fingers slid into me as he licked and sucked my clit. It was too much. I was about to cum before he pulled away. Yet, before I had time to think, his hardness thrust into me and I came at once over him.

He did not stop. Thrust after thrust he pounded into me like a wild beast! He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. Grunting and panting he fucked me relentlessness. He showed no signs of stopping. His body was made for fucking me! His cock went so deep, stretched me out so much! Every inch of him seemed to tell my pussy that h was here only for me. His cock was made only for my pleasure! There was no need for words, no casual "I love you" Those would come in time. For now, we were two animals whose sole purpose was to fulfil that oh-so-natural instinct of sheer lust. I was not human; I was not even aware if I existed. All I knew was Liam, his scent, his cock, his body towering over me. How long had it been? An hour? Two? I'd long since lost count of my organisms. The sheets covered with my juices. And each time I came, Liam's cock showed no sign of stopping.

Finally, with one final thrust, as if adding an exclamation point to our night, he came within me more than I've ever experienced. My whole body shook as I wrapped my legs around him. I screamed out his name over and over, hoping that by doing so it would cast a spell on him to make him never leave me. Slowly, he pulled out and laid beside me. He took me in his arms and cradled me against him.

"Well... I suppose that'll do... for a start" he said before kissing me and letting his hardness slowly teasing against my ass.