Ocean Swim to Hotel Room

Story Info
He finally breaks her defenses in the ocean.
1.1k words
4.09
9.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

Water coursed down their bodies as they emerged from the ocean onto the sand.

"I thought it would take you longer to learn how to swim. And in the Ocean, too!" He put his arm round her, running a finger on her midriff.

"Thanks to your expert coaching, sweetheart!" She squirmed a bit but did not jump away from him as she would have a short while before. It amazed both of them that her sensitivity at being touched had all but vanished. Kicking through the sand, they climbed the steps that led them onto the lawn in front of the hotel and washed off excess salt from themselves at the shower. They circled the swimming pool on the way to her room on the ground floor.

She gave him a hesitant look as if she were not quite sure he should get into her room. But his hand on her buttocks served to confuse her out of saying anything. He only took his hands off her for the time it took him to lock the door. In scant seconds he was peeling off her swimming costume, lingering to caress her firm breasts. "Mmmh, how I love these!"

He bent to pull down his trunks and pulled her into the shower. Laughing, she allowed herself to be led. She was already enjoying all this so much that any thought of letting him go from had completely fled.

In the bath they soaped each other amidst loud gusts of laughter. She only spared a moment to reflect how unlikely this had been to her only a few weeks before. Even though she had felt her heart throbbing for this man, she would never have thought she would stand naked in front of anyone, man or woman. Yet here she was, stark naked with a man, running her hand all over his soap-slick body without a backward thought!

"So you are enjoying seeing my nakedness?"

Instead of a reply, it startled her to feel his hands between her legs doing a thorough cleaning job of her. He ran them up along the inside of one thigh, then down the other, rubbing enthusiastically. Then she felt him turn a palm upwards to get at her pubic area, and she almost without a thought parted her legs a little to allow him easier access.

"Thank you for making my job easier, darling!"

Even when he parted the lips of her vagina she did not complain, so lost was she in the pleasure he was giving her. She did not even know she could feel such emotions as were coursing through her at that moment. The scream that escaped her lips when he thrust a finger into her was of pure pleasure, and only a little surprise.

"Please don't do that!" she moaned, not wishing to be obeyed for a single second. He continued to finger-fuck her slowly for some seconds before he resumed washing her. By now they were not so much taking a shower as hugging, touching each other all over. She gave him a moment of delirious pleasure when she grabbed his cock in her hands and stroked him until he nearly came all over her hands.

Finally they judged themselves well enough washed and went into the bedroom still stark staring nude. It was a warm evening and they did not feel in a hurry to dress so they stood hugging closely in the middle of the room. It seemed so natural to her to be in the arms of this man that she gave it no mind at all when he sank his tongue deep into her mouth. Excitement filled her whole being as she reciprocated tenderly. They both fell onto the bed as if by a well-choreographed movement, wrapping limbs around each other. She now knew what was going to happen but she had lost all her fear, instead finding a sense of longing for it to keep on happening. He stopped to concentrate his attention on her breasts, which he always adored.

"You have such beautiful tits." Squeezing them gently one moment, he took one into his mouth the next, sucking her into a delirium of erotic pleasure. One hand was already at her cunt before she had time to absorb the fact in her numbed brain. And then he was pushing a finger into her again, pulling it out only to sink deeper at the next stroke. He planted kisses all over her stomach moving stealthily down until his mouth caught up with the hand. Placing his lips on her mound, he sucked at the hairs before letting the tongue dart out and run over the cunt lips. Unashamedly now she was pushing herself against his mouth.

"Put the tongue inside," she pleaded. But he seemed in no hurry to comply. He let the tongue run up and down the slit parting the lips ever so slightly. It took him a few minutes of this play, though she did not notice, as his hands were back on her tits, fondling, caressing, squeezing gently, and running down her sides.

Then explosively, he placed his mouth full on her cunt and sucked like a glutton, lashing the lips with the tongue. When he sank it into her love nest she bucked like a wild horse, completely lost to this world.

"Oh, gawd! What have you done to my body," she wailed.

Seconds later she came hotly, wetly all over his face. She heard herself moaning, while only absently aware of him sliding up her body to lie against her. He held her tenderly for some moments, while telling her how much he loved her. Looking deep into her eyes he lifted himself and placed his cock at her entrance, rubbed it along her slit, letting it part her more with each stroke. Truly he was a masterful lover, she thought to herself, resolving never to let go of such a gem. Two more energetic thrusts and he was deep inside her and breathing like a dragon, which set her moaning again, chasing him up the ladder of excitement. He slowed down to look at her eyes again, making long lazy strokes. Suddenly she felt him push with almost beastly strength into her, make a few of those powerful strokes. He growled deep in his throat as if in great pain and she felt his jism spurt into her, so hot it almost burned her. This incited her to come again with a scream like a banshee.

Afterwards they lay there in each others arms enjoying the warm glow of loving so pure and wondering aloud how anyone could call such a wonderful act dirty. "Certainly who ever thought that way did not know what they were talking about," the two of them concluded.

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers