Oceanbreeze Court Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

One thing Trisha had, and still has, is poise. Very matter-of-factly, she said, "Harry, Kelly, I've fallen in some sort of love with you both. Being nude in the show with Harry and touching him the way we touch had been very, very special to me. I'd like to touch you both everywhere and have both of you touch me everywhere. Stated another way, I'd really like to fuck both of you."

No one at the table seemed overly shocked by that. I knew that Kelly would be pleased. She had already told me that she really wanted to eat Trisha out while Trisha was eating her. Kelly isn't really bi-sexual, but she occasionally finds another woman to whom she's strongly attracted.

Kelly asked, "Mike, you're our friend. Are you ok with that?"

"To my own surprise," Mike said, "I am. Jenny has told me that you two are kind and caring people and I can see that myself. She's also told me that you're both good lovers. If that's what Trisha wants, I'm fine with it."

Wendy interrupted. "Jenny, you've had a relationship with both Kelly and Harry?"

Smiling, Jenny said "Yes, I have. I love them both dearly."

"And now," Wendy went on, "Trisha's going to have a sexual relationship with both Kelly and Harry."

"Absolutely," Trisha answered.

"This is so great!" Wendy exclaimed.

I looked at Wendy's mother. I swear that she had a slight smile and a gleam in her eye. However, she pushed her chair back and stood up. "It was a pleasure to meet all of you, but your show was rather stimulating and we have a nice hotel room. It would be a shame to waste it just sleeping." Wendy's father stood up beside her.

Wendy said, "We inspired Mom and Dad to go back to their room and fuck?"

"You did dear," her father said. "I didn't realize until tonight how much you look like your mother. Seeing you shake your bare ass in our faces got me wanting to spend some time with your mother's bare ass."

"Good for you both!" Wendy exclaimed. "Have fun!"

"Can you and Jeff join us for breakfast tomorrow?" Wendy's mother asked.

"Sure," Wendy said.

"Is 11:00 to late?"

"No Mom," Wendy said. "That will give you and us time for morning sex."

As Wendy's parents left the pub, Trisha turned to Kelly and me. "Can I come home with you tonight?"

"I'm looking forward to that,' Kelly said.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers