Oceanna Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tunnel lightened as she swam. The portable generator let her set some lights. The generator wouldn't work forever, but it would certainly help get things set up and comfortable. Hauling herself out of the water, Sam stretched her shoulders and coiled the last of the cable up, leaving it in a neat pile beside the welder. Flicking the switch to turn it off, she grabbed a length of hose. Originally it was for cable insulation, but the cables had been removed, leaving a surprisingly sturdy, but flexible pipe. Unrolling it back the way she came, Sam carried it into the water. It didn't have to go far. Her estimates, the lowest part of the water within the ship, was just before the corridor turned around, creating the vapour lock.

With the hose left neatly, with the nozzle jammed into the corner at the lowest point, she climbed back out and made her way down to the citadel. Here, the end of the hose was long enough to touch the water already in this room. But before it did, she had created a small, manually operated pump. She had cut a section of the pipe off, then taken the main length and cut the end diagonally, into a point. By slipping a piece of pipe over the diagonal cut and plugging the gap between the two with some of the vine she had collected, the two were sealed quite firmly. Then, after using her knife to round up a sink plug from the mess hall, she had fit that into the larger pipe, before fitting the shorter offcut into the other end. Then, by using a long rod, taken from the leg of a chair and a second plug to create a watertight plunger, she was ready.

Carrying the end into the water and turning the hose sideways, it filled with water. Then Sam simply forced the plunger down the hose. The water was pushed past the sink plug and up the main length of hose. The diagonal cut prevented the plug from blocking the upper hose, but as Sam pulled the plunger free gravity changed the direction of flow. As she had hoped, the plunger fell back into the square cut end of the offcut, severing the flow.

"Yes!" she cheered.

Then, it was simply a long, monotonous repetition. Slide the plunger down, forcing more water into the hose. Pull it free and allow the hose to fill with water again, before forcing the plunger back inside. If not for her augmented limbs, Sam's arm would have been tired by the time the seal around the pipe began to leak. It started as a trickle, but two pumps later, it was a small stream.

"C'mon, just a little more," she grunted, forcing the plunger down once again.

After two more pumps, it let go. The gush of water from the hose sprayed over her, not that it mattered while she wore her suit in waist deep water. But now was the moment of truth. The water rushed out under gravity and Sam bit her lip and crossed her fingers. A few bubbles appeared, before the water stopped.

"C'mon!" She snarled.

The hose gurgled and a jet of water spat out, followed by more gurgling. Then a jet of water came out with a mixture of bubbles and the flow resumed.

"YES!" She cried, doing a little jump.

Pulling out her comms, she checked the atmospheric pressure, and set alarms that would chime if that changed by ten percent. She knew this part of the ship had a leak, but it only came up so far. The main issue that she now faced was the overall volume of air trapped. The water in the upper section of the ship would gravity feed to the bottom as expected. But without something to fill that space, the water level would rise to match it. But Sam already thought of a solution. Heading back to the mess hall, she approached one of the air canisters. These weren't the small portable ones from her suit, these were designed to pressurize entire rooms filled with people. And it operated like a twentieth century gas bottle. Turning the tap at the top, the small hiss of air let her know it was working. Now, as the water drained from the top, the pressure would be equalized by the release of additional gas and the water level within wouldn't change.

With a grin, Sam headed back up to the top end. Now the ship was secure, she didn't want to spend another night in her suit. The swim from the corridor to the maintenance storage was rather short. Her goal was simple. She wanted a bed, and there were swags packed up nice and neat. She hauled three of them out one by one, tossing them into the hall where they floated to the ceiling and stayed there. With one last check of the room for anything she could think of, Sam got to work.

Swimming back out of the room, she took hold of the swags and made her way down the hall. If not for her augmentations, she may not have had the strength to drag all four down to the end of the corridor. But it was much easier for her to push them back up into the open air. She checked the water level and couldn't spot any noticeable difference in the level. But it hadn't even been an hour later, and there were thousands of litres of water to drain. Either way, she expected it to take a few days at least. And she had plenty of time, air and nutrient gel to work with for the time being.

Dragging the swags into the mess hall, Sam gave them a shake and put them aside. The airtight bags they were in would have kept them dry inside, so she just needed some place to put them. And that was easier said than done. The Yamato was on a twelve degree lean, and sleeping on a lean was never comfortable. To add to the problem, the mess hall for lack of a better term, was a mess. There was a kitchen at the far end Sam hadn't managed to get to yet. It probably had some food in it she could use, if not to eat, then possibly for bait. But getting to it had the same issue she now faced. All the furniture in the room had been tossed around in freefall. Most was broken and in pieces. But there were still a few whole tables she could see.

In the end, Sam decided to clear a small spot on the floor. Then, by laying a loose table top down and wedging broken pieces under one side, she made a flat, stable platform. Or at least one that was flat enough, and stable enough to sleep on for the night. Heading back to the swags, Sam sighed.

Releasing her helmet, she felt the base release from the rest of her suit and she pulled it off with a sigh. Her long dark hair fell down around her shoulders and Sam was able to run her fingers through it for the first time in days. Reaching up into the lip of the suit, she released the clips, allowing the chest piece to separate and Sam slid her arms out in the process. The back piece slipped free on it's own and after sitting on the floor, Sam was able to wiggle her hips and slide the rest of the suit off. She sighed and laid on the floor, enjoying the cool feeling of the deck on her skin. Sitting up, she sniffed and grimaced. Of course, after three days locked inside a skintight bodysuit, she wasn't going to smell like daisies.

Getting up, Sam brushed her hands over her skin, enjoying the tactile sensations. As her feet adjusted to the sensation of not being in boots, she collected her shiv and started walking towards the citadel. She may be a soldier, but she didn't appreciate smelling like one. Padding down the hallways, she grit her teeth and squeezed the metal. All it really was, was a point. It didn't even have a handle. But that was easy to fix once she could get into the maintenance storage. Pausing as she got to the citadel door, open for the hose, she quickly checked in and saw the lower door was still closed.

With a sigh, Sam stepped into the room and walked to the water's edge. Dipping a toe, the water was cool, but felt nice on her skin. With a small smile, she stepped into the water and quickly waded waist deep. She hadn't needed to wear a bra inside her suit, but she wore a pair of panties. She smirked, realising they were probably her only pair now. Slipping them off in the water, she scrubbed them as best she could in the water, before tossing them up against the wall where she could find them later. Leaning down into the water, Sam moved into a seated position and just relaxed.

"Need a chair or something," she grumbled to herself.

Ducking her head under the water, she scrubbed at her scalp, getting all the sweat and grime out. Coming up for air, she rubbed herself down as best she could without access to soap. Though she was looking forward to the bathrooms draining so she could collect some. As her hands rubbed over her breasts, she felt her nipples stiffen at the touch and bit her lower lip for a moment. Opening her eyes, she glanced around, self conscious despite knowing she was the only living human in the area.

Lightly rolling one nipple with one hand, the other slipped between her legs. Her labia began to swell under her gentle touch as she ran her fingers through her public hair. With a small moan, Sam quickly moved to the shallows, before getting on her knees. With her legs wide open, her fingers danced between her legs. Running her fingers through her labia, she gasped, before imagining herself riding atop a thick cock. The faceless man let her do all the work as she rubbed her clit. He grunted and groaned and before her eyes, started changing. He got longer, slimmer, sleeker. His skin went pure white and his face came into view as purple irises stared right back. She imagined the feel of those tentacles wrapping around her, holding her. Some would slip up inside her. With a gasp, Sam fell forward and her hand handed on something long and smooth. With a gasp, she sat up, realising it was the hose. Her disturbance of it must have loosened some air bubbles, as it gurgled and thrummed beneath her fingers.

Quickly shifting, Sam threw her leg over the hose and squatted over it until her pussy made contact. It vibrated softly and she mewed at the contact. But she wanted it to thrum like it did before. Giving it a light smack, the shift ground into her making her gasp. But the loosened air that followed made the hose practically buzz. The low rumble of air bubbling up behind her was nothing to her soft moan. Rocking her hips, she ground her pussy against the length of the hose. With each little hump, more and more bubbles came unstuck, causing a continuous vibration.

"Oh shit," she grit her teeth.

In the next moment, her legs began to shake and she fell forward on the hose. As her pussy clenched in orgasm, she humped desperately on the smooth material as it gurgled and vibrated, but after a crescendo it fizzled out to the small vibration caused by the movement of the water.

Rolling over, Sam pressed her hands between her legs and groaned. Getting up, she grabbed her wet panties and made her way quickly back to the mess. Here, she quickly found a stack of serviettes under a crushed food card and used them to dry herself quickly off. Satisfied, she grabbed the first swag and quickly ripped open the package. The swag was vacuum sealed inside and it began to swell to it's normal size. Inside was a thick canvas bag that contained a thin mattress, a blanket and a blow up pillow. Tossing it down on the platform she made earlier, she got to work on the second. This time, she pulled out the mattress and added it to the first, before repeating the action with the last. Now, with a comfortable mattress, she slipped into her new bed and sighed.

Rolling onto her back, Sam arched her back, raising her ass off the mattress. Slipping one hand under her, she laid mostly back down. With one hand, she started circling her clit, while the other, she slipped two fingers into her pussy. Rocking her hips, she fucking her own fingers, desperate to satisfy herself from earlier. It had been a stressful few days and she needed the release. Shifting slightly, her ring finger brushed against her ass. Instead of repositioning, she pressed in, enjoying the sensation of the first knuckle penetration. Rocking back and forth on the bed, Sam got rougher with her clit. Circling it with three fingers, she could hear the wetness of her own pussy as the heat began to build. This time, as she felt the ball of heat explode, Sam screamed, loud enough the halls of the ship echoed as she violently thrust her hips. Her hand on her clit stopped working properly, but every buck of her hips drove her fingers in and out of her holes, milking her pleasure for all it was worth.

When she finally came down, Sam sat up and made the slow walk back to the citadel. This time she didn't get in, only washing her hands in the salt water, before heading back to the mess hall. Picking up the bag of nutrient replacer, she sucked out a mouthful and put it aside for later. She spent a few minutes blowing up the pillow, only to frown and grab the other two from the other swags and blow them up as well. Then, she had one to rest her head on, one to hold, and one to press between her legs, before pulling up her blanket and closing her eyes.

Chapter Four

Sam frowned as she sniffed the inside of her preservation suit helmet. She thought she smelled bad when she crawled out, it turned her stomach stuffing herself back into it again. But until she had access to proper soap, there was little she could do. For the moment though, she had a fresh problem. Water. The liquid protein replacement she had contained enough to subsist on. But that was under the impression she would be in a zero gravity, climate controlled environment. Not a high effort survival situation. Simply by sweating, she was quickly using up all her body's available fluid. In fact, rubbing her face in exasperation, she regretted her self care the evening before. That too was a waste of bodily fluids.

With a sigh, Sam got to her feet and pushed on her helmet. The lights hooked up to the portable generator were fine, but they wouldn't help once she started moving. Flicking on her headlamp, she cycled to the wide beam and moved further into the mess hall. Where she slept, was basically just a clear spot between the two walkways. There was an entire kitchen at the other end she hadn't made it to. Picking her way through, Sam was careful to test all the debris before she put any weight on it. Having something flip and pin her would be a death sentence. So she took her time, sometimes crawling, sometimes lifting things out of the way. But eventually she found the back wall. Glancing around Sam spotted the doorway for the kitchen and moved towards it.

Thankfully, it was rather close, but the doorway was blocked by debris. She spent a few minutes clearing some space, before giving everything a firm shake. It would do her no favours to find herself trapped in the kitchen if something shifted. Satisfied, Sam opened the door and with nothing blocking her immediate entry, she slipped inside. The kitchen was also a mess. Pots and pans, cooking utensils and equipment aplenty were scattered through the room. Thankfully they must have been between meals, as there didn't seem to be any rotting food, but a huge number of broken dishes.

She moved slowly and carefully, being mindful of trays and other items on the floor that could make her slip. In time, she would have to return to clean and organise everything in here too, but that wouldn't be any time soon. For now, her goal was the storage units at the far end of the room. Picking her way quickly across, she smiled, arriving at the large silver door. Grasping the handle, Sam grunted as it swung uphill in relation to the Yamato. But inside was enough of what she hoped for. Ready to be set out for the next meal, was a set of tower jugs. These she recognised from basic training. They worked like a twentieth century beer keg, but for water. They had a tap and could be filled and reused over and over again. Unlike plastic products that could leach chemicals over time.

Each of the jugs held fifty litres, which even with Sam's augmented body, left her to grunt as she pulled it from the shelf. The thump as it hit the floor made Sam pause and wait, just to be sure that nothing would suddenly shift within the ship. But after a few moments, she let the door swing closed. Picking up the bottle, Sam tossed it over one shoulder and carried it back to the door. This time she put it down far more gently. Heading back into the room, Sam shifted things around and checked inside the other storage units. Inside, she was delighted to see the auxiliary cooling units were still working. The portable generator could help run things, but the more load she put on its systems, the quicker it would fail. Eventually she planned to have most of the equipment like this up and running. But for now, priorities had to be kept.

Grabbing a few of the fruits and vegetables, she was happy to see they were still frozen for storage. In the next storage unit were various meat products. Sam aimed for a small one and pulled it out as well. Dropping her items in a large pot, she found a lid and hauled it out to the door.

An hour later, Sam was feeling rather proud of her own ingenuity. Using the stones from her original dive belt, she formed a heat resistant barrier. Then, after propping up the pot and dropping the lump of meat inside, she was able to heat the stones with the plasma welder. Quick blasts on the stones made them build up heat without melting. The stones surrounding the pot turned it into a rather inefficient convection oven. It wasn't anything to celebrate on its own, but Sam felt better knowing that cooking was possible down here. That meant that distilling seawater for drinking would also be possible. If THAT were possible, then she could collect soil from the ocean floor, flush it continuously with fresh water and use it to grow the vegetables that are kept in cold storage. All she needed was a constant power supply, access to storage and time.

Sipping some water, Sam sighed. There was also leisure to worry about. What was the point of survival, if you were miserable? The quick answer, there isn't one. Looking around the room she was in, there was plenty of space. She could build, create and work to make herself comfortable here in the twilight of the ocean. Putting down the metal cup she'd found, Sam checked on the roast. Popping off the lid, she grinned as the smell of cooked vegetables mixed with the smell of the meat. Eventually, she'd need an air filtration system, but that would be a later job.

Replacing the lid, she coiled up the plasma welder and put it aside. Getting up, she took in her surroundings and decided to check the water level. Heading uphill first, she was pleased to see the water level had dropped back. Now it was flush with the end of the end of the hall where the corridor turned around. Even as she watched the water level rippled and soft gurgling sounded as air started to slip back into the upper section of the ship. She grinned and gave a little dance knowing it was working as intended. It also meant the parts of the ship that she had explored and cut off, were watertight. No additional water was coming in through the hull.

With a skip in her step, Sam made her way towards the bottom of the Yamato. She needed to check the water levels. Passing through the mess, Sam gave another quick check of her meal, before continuing onward. Unfortunately, as she stepped into the corridor leading to the citadel, she spotted the water. It was in the hall, on the dry side of the citadel door. Striding through the water, it was only knee deep when she got to the doorway. A quick peek inside, she couldn't make out anything and the lower door still seemed closed. The last thing she wanted to deal with would be a tentacle monster with a half flooded home.

Turning, she headed back into the mess and went to the air canisters she'd set up. As she got closer, she could hear the slight hiss letting her know it was still flowing. Reaching for the valve, Sam gave it a small twist, listening as the flow increased slightly. Nodding her satisfaction, she made her way back to her cooking station. One last check of her meal and it looked good to eat. The vegetables had softened and the roast was now sitting in a shallow layer of combined juices. The stones were still rather hot, so she used a wad of paper towels to lift the pot away and place it on the floor to cool.