Oceanna Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting onto the bed, Sam frowned, realising the dildo was too high. Slipping back off, she rummaged around before finding the wad of paper towels she kept in her room. Lifting the back of the machine, she slipped the wad under the rear and the angle of the machine was much better. Crawling back onto her bed, Sam ran her fingers between her legs. Gently running her fingers up and down her labia, she bit her lip as her pleasure slowly built. But it wasn't quite enough. Slipping back into the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of cooking oil. It was all non-toxic, so she knew it would be safe. Bringing it back to her room, Sam poured a little on her hand, before rubbing it over the dildo. The last little bit she rubbed between her legs, making her pussy gleam.

Getting back up onto the bed, Sam activated the machine on the lowest setting. It slowly rotated and she got herself in position. Reaching down, she took the head of the dildo as it slowly thrust, and guided it between her labia. Sam bit her lip, feeling the head just push inside her, before pulling away. Sliding herself down the bed, she was caught by surprise when the dildo suddenly stopped and started pushing back.

"Oh fuck!" Sam groaned.

The dildo was just the right size as it slowly pushed into her. For her first attempt, it was just about perfect. She could experiment with textures later, for now, this would work. Laying back, Sam ran her hands over her body as the dildo slowly withdrew. As the head just slipped out of herself, Sam shuffled down slightly more, making sure it wouldn't happen again and held still. Feeling the long cock pushing back inside herself, Sam ran her fingers up her stomach and cupped her breasts. They were perky and firm. Her nipples poked into her palms and Sam lightly pinched at them as she rocked her hips against her mechanical lover.

Closing her eyes, Sam tried to picture her lover. A tall, dark stranger pushing his cock inside her. Tapping her comms unit, Sam sped up the machine so it thrust more vigorously. Biting her lip, she rocked her hips in time, imagining the man holding her down as he fucked her. The warmth began to fill her from inside.

"So good," Sam moaned into the emptiness.

Reaching between her legs, Sam bit her lip as her fingertips brushed against her sensitive clit. Circling it with her fingers, Sam bit her lip and gently rocked into motion. Each thrust seemed to get more intense as her pussy began to spasm. She increased the speed of her fingers, almost viciously rubbing her clit, while twisting her nipple with her free hand. As the warm ball of pleasure inside began to pulse, Sam gasped as her core exploded. Shuddering from the hips up, the machine continued to fuck her as Sam's mind went black. All she knew as the cock slid up inside her, was pleasure. With her eyes pinched shut she could almost imagine her lover, cumming inside her as she came herself. Pulling her hand away from her sensitive clit, Sam hit the comms and shut down the machine, before gasping as it came to a stop, buried deep inside her.

She lay for a few minutes gasping and breathing deeply as she came down from her high. Opening her eyes, Sam listened to the sound of her own heartbeat and grinned. It was nice having somewhere comfortable to sleep, it was nicer getting an orgasm to go with it. Shuffling back, Sam gasped in tortured pleasure as the dildo slipped free. Sitting up, she glanced around, before taking it into her mouth. Tasting herself, she moaned slightly as she licked and sucked the dildo until it lost all taste. Sitting up, she unclipped it and headed down to the citadel to wash herself. Fresh water was still a slight concern. Through evaporators, she made enough to supplement what she needed to drink, but not anywhere enough to bathe in.

Stepping into the citadel with a smile, she froze with a small squeak. Reaching into the middle of the room, was a long white tentacle. The lower doors were pried open to allow the cables from the turbines to enter. Apparently that narrow gap was enough for the squid monster to stick a tentacle through. It only made it a few metres into the room, before retracting. Sam breathed a sigh of relief, before it pushed back in again. Only... She realised it wasn't just reaching in, it was placing something inside. One by one, it lay out a dozen small yellow balls. The fruit she had just eaten.

"It was you," she said out loud.

The moment she did, the arm froze, before quickly retracting with a pulse of blue light. And Sam caught a glimpse as it's entire body shifted past the gap in the door. Holding her breath, it didn't seem to return. Slowly slipping into the water, Sam waded out to the small collection of fruit and picked one up. Sure enough, it was what had been left before. Picking one up, had a thought. Darting back up to the kitchen, she grabbed her knife and brought it back to the citadel. Wading back into the water, Sam picked up one of the fruit and quickly cut it mostly in half. Then, after taking several obvious mouthfuls out of it, she swam to the door. With a deep breath for courage, Sam dived under. She kept her eyes open, despite the sting of the salt water and very gently pushed the rest of the fruit out the door onto the ledge outside.

***

The creature fled the moment it had felt the vibrations from the awkward thing. The vibrations as it moved around and the things inside masked it's presence until it was in the same space the creature was dropping the fruit. But it didn't move far. It wanted to know how the awkward thing would react. It took the last fruit it left, so it hoped it liked these as well. The awkward creature must have held still for a while, before it felt the vibrations as it came into the water. Holding perfectly still, the creature didn't want to be sensed. It already knew holding still meant the awkward thing wouldn't notice it. The vibrations in the water turned to soft thuds as the awkward thing moved deeper inside the strange cave.

Just when it was about to leave, the awkward creature seemed to come back, before more vibrations came through the water. The creature held still as the vibrations got closer and closer to where it hid, until finally, one of the fruit came back through the door. The creature waited as the vibrations went back away. And it waited more as other strange sounds came out. The faint taste of something in the water made the creature pause, but nothing seemed harmful. Quite the opposite, whatever the awkward thing put in the water tasted quite nice. But as the sounds of it going back into the cave softened, the creature darted forward to examine the fruit.

It was in two equal parts, with bite marks taken out of one part. The other was left pristine. Scooping the flesh up with a tentacle, the creature examined it closely, but could detect nothing but the fruit. Pulling it down and towards its mouth in the centre of its tentacles, the creature ate the remaining fruit. Sure enough, it was just that.

Maybe the awkward thing DID want a friend?

Chapter Six

Sam sighed as she stepped into the airlock. It had been a few days or so since she had hopefully stated peaceful intentions with the squid creature. But she hadn't stocked up on any protein. Sure she could live off what was in the refrigeration units, but they were only a temporary supply. Sam knew her best bet for survival was to stock up while she could, rather than hide away. With regular access to power, she'd spent the last couple of days creating two new devices.

The first was a simple heat transfer device. Using thin metal plates, she had made an oven over the batteries. Now, as the batteries charged and vented their heat, the box warmed. It opened on one side and allowed her to place things inside. Things being, large pots of oceanic salt water. As the water heated it would evaporate and raise up through a hole in the angled top. Here a pipe angled downward and simply led away to a funnel where she had placed a large jug. It wasn't fast, but it was constant and it produced several litres a day. Which was enough to balance her own needs for now.

As a byproduct to the water still, Sam was left with salt deposits inside the pots. Small amounts each time. But enough that Sam realised she could collect it and use it to preserve food. A second oven was built over the first, this she filled with racks to hang items inside. She had intended, salted fish, but currently had some thinly cut beef drying. The result was rather dull and flavourless, but from her scans, perfectly safe to eat. She had tried to find something to flavour the meat with, but most of the herbs and spices had been spilled over the kitchen floor during the crash. What little remained she wished to keep for special occasions.

So the only test she had now was to see if it worked as well for fish, as it did for beef. So after getting in her survival suit, grabbing her diving belt, knife and spear, she climbed into the airlock. Checking the drain valve was closed, she opened the air valve. Then she opened the valve that would let water in from outside. It was a little tricky remembering the order when she first started, but it was simple for her now. With the air valve open, it let the air vent back inside while the airlock flooded. When the water level was higher than the door, she turned off the air, before shutting off the water. Then with the Yamato completely sealed from the outside ocean, Sam opened the outer door. Pushing herself out, she switched on her helmet lamp and frowned at the small pile of yellow fruit in the hallway.

"Well that answers that then," she sighed, glancing around in case the squid monster... "Should I even still call it that?"

Shaking her head, Sam spent a few minutes passing the fruit back into the airlock, before closing the door behind her. Swimming out to the end of the hallway, Sam looked around. She knew there were a few spots where fish congregate, but they made themselves scarce when she approached. So perhaps there was a better way to catch them, than spearing them when they got close?

***

The awkward thing finally came out. The creature was worried something had happened. It hadn't seen the awkward thing for several days. But now, as it came out the top, the creature felt a small surge of worry. The awkward thing was armed. The pointy stick made it wary, so it kept its distance. There were dangers nearby, predators, so a weapon wasn't unnecessary. But if the awkward thing knew to use a weapon, maybe it wasn't quite as friendly as the creature first thought. The awkward thing swam around, slowly and clumsily for several minutes, checking places and scaring away the fish. If it were faster, or could swim more quietly, that pointy stick might be able to catch one. In fact, that's what it seemed to be checking, the fish themselves.

The awkward thing seemed to give up and started swimming away. When it got to a vine, it seemed to swim up to the fruit at the top. It took the shiny flat thing from its middle and brought it to the stem. With a yank of its arm, the fruit came free. The creature watched on, now unsure of if the shiny flat thing was a tool, or a weapon. Perhaps it could be both, and then the pointy stick could be as well?

The creature watched on as the awkward thing swam down to the roots and swiftly cut away the vine. It hoped the awkward thing didn't cut too many more, the fruit were a valuable food source. But the awkward thing seemed to be satisfied with the one. It worked for a long time, running the smooth shiny thing down the length of the vine and the creature realised it was making lots of very thin strips. When it had a bundle, it seemed to tangle the ends together and give them a tug. The creature watched in confusion as the awkward thing started twisting the strands together in regular intervals. Before long, it seemed to check it's progress, lifting up the... thing... It was long, but didn't restrict the water. The pieces of vine were woven together like the roots of the original vine, but to itself and not the rocks.

The awkward thing swam over to a hole, before pressing what it had made in, tangled end first. Then it used the loose ends to wrap around the stones and coral around it. And that's when the creature froze. The awkward thing reached for the biter. It looked like coral, but it wasn't. Inflating itself with water, the creature forced it out of its siphon and raced towards the awkward thing. Slamming into the awkward thing, it jerked and tried to push away, but the creature hauled it back to safety, before releasing it. In an instant the awkward thing was holding the flat metal thing, and the creature remembered how it parted the vine so easily. It hoped it could make friends, but things right now were scary.

***

Sam was shaking from the adrenalin. The squid monster came out of nowhere. She barely caught the flash of blue, before it wrapped her in its tentacles and shoved her away from her net. Yanking out her shiv, she went to start cutting, when it suddenly released her. Gritting her teeth, she kept the shiv between her and it as it bobbed in the water. The electric blue lines throbbed softly as it stared at her.

"What do you want?" She asked, uncaring of the idiocy of asking an alien what it wanted, in English.

But the comms unit played her voice anyway and the squid monster seemed to react to the sound. It's tentacles flared and it jerked slightly towards her. But she raised the knife and it quickly backed away for a moment. Slowly, it sank to the bottom and Sam kept an eye on it. She was sure it was about to burst up from below and was ready for anything. What confused her though, was the creature grabbing her spear. It slowly swam up and towards her net. It turned to face her and made a bright blue pulse before pulsing just the arm that held the spear. Then it turned and quickly jabbed it into the coral she was about to touch.

CHINK!

Two pieces slammed together. The squid monster dropped the spear as the thing, whatever it was, thrashed the spear from side to side in its jaws. Sam gasped for a moment and realised that it hadn't attacked her, it had prevented her from being... Well, considering the teeth, killed was probably the most accurate thing. Whatever it was that had the spear, seemed to realise it wasn't food and spat it out, letting the spear drop to the seafloor.

The soft pulse of blue from the creature caught her attention and it bobbed silently in the water. Sam nodded at the creature as best as she could with her helmet on. Oddly, the creature seemed to nod back and she smiled. Slowly, she put away her shiv and the creature seemed to relax further in the water, allowing its arms to fully drop as it watched her.

"Thank you," she said softly.

The comms unit played her voice, as the creature seemed to react again, twitching its tentacles. Nervously, Sam swam backward and down, now very mindful of the colour and position of the nearby coral. But it looked pretty clear as she approached the spot where she'd tucked the fruit under a rock. Gently, she pried them free, before swimming back up to the creature. And she decided that while the fruit were delicious, if the creature really was the one leaving them to her, this would cement the fact. Swimming back to the creature, she remember the arm coming into the lower door with the fruit and nodded to herself. Very slowly, she approached the creature, before holding the fruit out towards it. The creature studied her for a moment, before reaching out. It's tentacle wrapped around one of the fruit and plucked it free. Before pushing the rest back towards her. Sam nodded and the creature did the same, making her laugh.

The sound of her voice came through the comms and the creature seemed to bounce to the sound of her voice. It took the fruit and tucked it up into its middle and Sam remembered how squid and octopi on earth all had mouths where their tentacles met. What was surprising, was when the tentacle retracted, it held half the fruit and it offered it back, to her. Sam smiled and shook her head, before tapping her faceplate. The creature didn't seem to understand and raised the fruit as if to feed her itself. But Sam shook her head and pulled back. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, before tapping all over the face plate and shaking her head. The creature seemed to understand and stopped pressing the matter.

But now she didn't really know what should come next. Slowly, Sam swam down to her spear, taking it in her hands, before pausing as the creature gave her a little distance. Sam thought for a moment and wondered if it really understood the nodding and shaking of her head. Pointing at the spear, then herself, she shook her head. The creature mimicked her and she smiled. Pointing again at the spear, she pointed at a nearby rock and nodded. As the creature nodded, Sam took the spear and gave the rock a quick jab. Not hard enough to damage the tips of the spear, but enough she hoped to make it look intentional. The final thing to try was to point at the spear, then at the creature. It seemed to go still and Sam quickly started shaking her head once again. The creature seemed to regard her for a moment, before pulsing softly.

Satisfied that she and the creature had the beginnings of an understanding, she started swimming towards her ner. She kept her distance from the thing with the teeth and she could see it quite clearly now. It resembled a bottit worm crossed with a snapping turtle, but camouflaged like coral. She could see it's sharp teeth open to the water around it and shuddered at how close she came to sticking her hand in it's mouth. The piece she was eyeing as a tie off point was on the edge of it's very jaw. She'd have stood no chance. With a small shudder, she untied the net. She'd rather place it somewhere safer for herself. Carefully, she unwound the ties and gave the net a small pull It caught on the jagged rocks, but slowly it came free. And with it, a long, thin fish. Without thinking, Sam adjusted her grip and slammed it into the fish. It thrashed and tried to swim away, but it was uselessly pinned in the barbs of the spear. Then she froze... What if the creature was a vegetarian?

Turning, she looked at it, as it watched her, pulsing slowly. It seemed to drift away for a moment before stuffing itself between some rocks. Sam frowned, wondering if she'd scared it. With a sigh, she turned and started swimming back to the Yamato. So it was a complete surprise for her when the creature shot past, making her jump in fright. Pulling to a stop, the creature raised a pair of fish in its tentacles. Sam just stared at it for a moment, before nodding. It nodded back, so she started swimming, this time to the lower door. It watched her go, and she waved in a 'come here' motion. It seemed to get the message and it followed her to the lower section of the Yamato. When she got to the lower door, Sam pulled it wide open and swam inside. The creature seemed to pause and follow her in.

She didn't go far, merely to drop the fish and the fruit off along with the spear and net. Climbing out of the water, she looked at the creature as it slowly moved to follow her. Sam hoped it would stay put and quickly headed up to the airlock. She spent a couple moments draining it from the inside, before opening the door and collecting the rest of the fruit, before heading back down to the lower section. Only, as she entered the mess, the creature was in the doorway. Sam froze, before sighing. Reaching up, she unclipped her helmet and slipped it off. The creature seemed to freeze.

"Hello," Sam smiled.

It pulsed blue in response and Sam wondered if it had the capacity to make noise. With a smile, she slipped out of her suit and stretched, enjoying the sensation of her skin being open to the air. The creature seemed to stare at her in shock.

1...34567...10