All Comments on 'Oceans'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Great Story, Loved Every Word of It

Not to nit piks, but have you considered just writing a fantasy piece? Your dream sequences seemed a little "contrived." Almost as if you had to adjust the story line to accommodate the dreams.

FWIW - I got the impression that a story about spy's, pirates, combat, etc. would be a lot more fun for you to write when they become your main story line. You really don't have to "lock" yourself into the LW category, plus I think it would be a lot fun to read.

IMHO - I would also argue that a contemporary allegory for a horse would be a Harley, not a Ford!

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Great!!!

Super - thanks for sharing!!

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Well written but needs tightening up - lose a few pages

Droned on and on - could have been shorter without losing the essence.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN ONE HAS IT ALL AND CONCEDES

and then wants/needs a do over sans consequences. TK U MLJ LV NV

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
fuckin A a new stang story!

Now i'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Interesting concept.

Legolas kept trying to fight the "end boss" in his dreams to save Kerri, only for it to be revealed that the "boss" is Kerri herself.

Legs trying to save Kerri = Legs trying to stop Kerri from cheating

The Kerri Legolas is trying to save = Kerri before she started cheating

In the end Legolas knew he couldn't win. Kerri would always find a way to cheat, whether he wanted or not and no matter how he handled the situation (going with the flow, etc.). And the Kerri he wanted to save was long gone. That's why he had to give up. He'd already lost.

Anyway enough of that. There is a nitpick I have. Given the fact that it's Kerri's cheating that caused the breakdown and is the crux of the story, there's little to no mention of it in the story. BOTH characters, Kerri (understandably, since she doesn't want to acknowledge it) AND Legolas are being INCREDIBLY vague.

Denny had called Kerri a whore, Legolas beat up Denny about that, and.....that's it. No mention of how Kerri started it, managing even those "needs" of her stable of boy toy "artists", no mention of how Legolas ACTUALLY found out (did he take Denny's word for it?) or his reaction to it. It's all skipped. I actually kept waiting for Legs to reveal how he found out/got proof of her cheating, or for a scene where Kerri cheated. Instead, nothing. Just a passing comment. I found that strangely lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok, but really dude.

When are you gonna stop writing about a little boy that runs away first?!?!? Seriously, it's your trademark, and that's NOT actually a good thing... And how about paying attention when almost all of us have repeatedly told you to edit your stories down dramatically??

Oh don't bother. Just seems to me that you go to a hell of a lot of trouble to produce something that is only really mediocre. 3***'s only I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not one of your better tales

This piece is needlessly wordy. If the content was cut in half, the story would have flowed better.

Also, that little parting shot at people who actually work for a living does nothing to create any sympathy for the flawed, egotistical main character. Actually, very few of these characters ring true or rise above their privileged and elitist lives.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
How?

How did Dana and Kerri die? Strange they both died so young. More info is needed on Kerri's affairs. Why didn't Dan hook up with Dana? I'm a Stangstar fan, but this story didn't quite do it for me.

thilltellthilltellover 12 years ago
OK, But really anonymouse

When are you gonna stop throwing verbal stones and then running away like a little boy that never gets his way? Seriously, it's your trademark, and that's NOT actually a good thing...

Oh don't bother. Just seems to me that you go to a hell of a lot of trouble to criticize the work of others when you could produce something of your own to show us how it is done! You'd be wishing for mediocre. 3***'s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Comments are decreasing.

I bet you are getting a lot fewer views from readers as well. You write too often and use four times as many words as you should. You need a capable editor that can trim the tons of fat off your stories.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 12 years ago
Who is this

using StangStar's pen name? What happened to the old StangStar?

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Not the best plot

I'm a fan of SS06's work, but this is one of his more disspointing plots. Linguistically it's very well written/edited but plotwise it is somewhat unfulfilling:

- more detail was needed about her affairs: how, how long and how many times did she do it, more of the why and how did he exactly find out.

- of what did Dana and Kerri die?

- the dream sequences detracted from the plot

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
A Big Shaggy Dog Tale

From the first page the nature of the problem is quite clear but there is no dramatic tension or sudden revelation except for the animated sculpture bit. Lots of interesting piece but no unity of resolution.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
As a loving wives story , this was ... different (aka incredibly abstract squared ) !

The author did exactly what he wanted to do in this story & what he wanted to do was please himself. I enjoy weird dreams & struggles in the field of art so those qualities got me thru this story which can best describe as 'willfully obscure'.

This story should be regarded by irate readers as a challenge- think writing these stories are easy ? Well average a tale a week for a year as Stang has & you too might be scouring your dream journals for story fodder . Night , night: don't let the creative doldrums bite !

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
I'm catching a King Lear/Ran vibe from this one

Interesting. I gotta admit the animated statue was a hilarious f**k-you to Denny on top of shanking his artistic career. Interesting how the artistic impulse was Legs' only way of winning the girl of his dreams.

I agree, a bit of a shaggy dog story, but hey, a fun read nonetheless. Too bad Dana had a bridge dropped on her once her part was played in the whole bugout from NY scene. Zaftig loyal honeys are in short supply and should be treasured!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puddles

Not much depth, murky plot, lackluster character development, and a general lack of vitality. Psuedo dream analysis and break dancing statues does not an entertaining story make.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
I liked this story

Found it sad, a bit disturbing, and interesting. SS06 writes flaky women well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Might have been interesting

Don't tell me, SHOW me. Having Kerri tell the story as a gigantic monologue was about as interesting as...nothing, I got nothing. It wasn't even THAT interesting. Letting the same story unfold through the characters would have at least had a chance.

Lord Dawg got it right, but I'm afraid the creative doldrums have already bitten and possibly devoured the original Stang. Not sure what this every-Thursday compulsion is, but it is not doing much for your writing abilities, and even less for the readers. Take a break. Learn to make wine. Visit a Chevy dealership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
screw you

Literotica needs to add a screw you bitch,category. Loving wife's has changed its meaning in too many stories.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Whew!

This one took a long time for me to read. Whew, I made it. I enjoyed it, but I probably would have enjoyed it even more if it had fewer words.

The wife's dialogue intrigued me, but methinks it is unrealistic for someone to speak for such a long time using descriptive language and complete sentences.

Still, it's the best Loving Wives story published so far this year.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
A great stangstar06 story

ss06 I really liked the story. Keep'em comin cause I have the need to read and you're the man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

SS06,

As usual very good, but somehow this one had more depth than the more recent ones. It was excellent.

Thanks

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
common denominator of less that spectacular StangStar story

I didn't like the male lead character. I tried. This is a perfect example of a couple not communicating with each other. Of course, if they did, then there wouldn't be much of a LW story for us to read.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
once again

another hit from the master, your the man.....55 stars

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
I don't really like these stories

But I can't seem to stop reading yours.

Maybe it's the Mustangs.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are a broken record

another perfect white knight riding in on his magestic mustang to torch another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Long and

...two stories.

Stories within a story. Interesting presentation but tooooo long. Still, enjoyed it - all your stories are good.

Would like to have had a little more on Kerri and her toys and how Kerri and Dana passed.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another gem

This was unreal i`ve been looking everyday for SS`s next story and today i hit gold, wow what a story,and the first of 2012, if this is anything to go by i so look foward to the next one,and if anything make them longer, i saw where someone said it was too long , i dissagree, love the way you bring the story along ,keeps me glued to my seat and i find myself seeing how many chapters are left and it`s never enough, selfish i know but i do love the way you spin your wares , thx again nathan/ga,

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
read it

Read it! Loved it even though the dreams threw me a bit. Great job as usual.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
An interesting concept of story telling

I just wonder how in the hell Stang ever thought of working Darth Vader into one of his stories.

The dream sequences were a little long but interesting in the aspect that it was more of a fantasy and it seemed like the author just let his mind run with a current thought, and see where it would take him. That was very original.

A very convoluted story that took a lot of writing to get it all explained.

Thanks Stang it was a good trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another Five Stars

Your stories are always well written. I, as others do always fine them a great read. The dreams were different as hell and I thought they added a great deal. Sure wouldn't mind seeing us a Harley once tho, maybe a stripped down Road Glide or FBI bagger ......

kelchakelchaover 12 years ago
Yes

Story was different and enjoyable. Both Legs and Kerrie were children until he left. It appears she remained a child.

Liked the story because I was sad for both main characters. Love was there for real and was destroyed. Few of us are whole and perfect. As written, Kerrie believed she really was on search for a missing part of herself. Felt for her as I would for any suffering person. Her description of childhood gives hints as to how she came to feel empty.

Well written and well worth the effort you put into story. Too few stories which cause one to think after reading is done, so this one is appreciated.

Ignore the negative shit cause that's what it is - shit. Why would they take a chance on pissing you off and reducing your fine work.

Thanks for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

blah, blah, blah, this didn't need to be 8 pages long, could have been much shorter with the same result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ten stars

a masterpiece of writing.. bravo.. a real fan..

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Very interesting art world wrapper

... but the core story was very minor. It was yet another clueless woman who cheats and thinks nothing of it. Even after years of therapy she has no self awareness of the severity of her actions. She says she loves the guy but has no real loyalty to him. She refers to him more as a "client" than as her husband. Does a person that screwed around like she did really love her spouse? I cannot imagine how that could be true. I cannot imagine that she is really capable of love. She was in deep infatuation but for someone in love, cheating on their spouse would be abhorrent to them. Yet she does it casually and without remorse. I felt her early death was a cheap shot and a tragedy, She wasn't malicious, just badly screwed up. She was amazingly detached from the reality around her, including the reality of her husband's goals and feelings. In the end, I pitied her.

The thin core plot didn't justify the length. As I was reading I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the current happenings meant to the story as a whole. It began to get frustrating. As you got into the dreams, I started skimming, hoping to get to the meat of the story. I have to admit that you did manage to tie everything back in but it seemed like a long haul getting to the point. I wanted more from the characters but there wasn't anything else there.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Got a kick out of the Duna reference, too.

If i were to make constructive criticism, I would have shortened the telling of the tales by each of them a bit. It did drag a bit. The dreams were important to the story, but they could have been shortened up. Maybe I missed it, but how did he actually come to learn that his wife was cheating on him? If he was that in love with her, he would have needed proof, I would think-not just the word of some asshole painter.

I thought the development of the characters early on was good. The tension was built well, etc. But, the story just kind of dragged during the whole dual recollection thing. Maybe it could have been handled as more of a question and answer thing, rather than repeated telling of the same tale from 2 different perspectives. That's my 2 cents.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
I thought

that her "missing pieces" was going to be her desire to restart or reawaken her artistic pursuit, and that the same would lead her to falling under the sway of a artistic svengali-type seducer. That her desire to be "equal" to hubby would lead her down that sort of path, etc. I didn't get her motivation to sleep with her artist boy toys. by the story, artists were after wife to represent them, thinking she could lead them to success. Her desire to be "equal" with hubby led her to push to get cutting edge artists in her stable and subsidize them to be successful, but how/why did that lead her to having sex with all these guys "on demand?" I didn't get that, either. Again, maybe a question and answer format during the face-off could have answered some of those questions more adequately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for this, Stang

I always look for new work from you, and you never disappoint. This one is nicely different, and gives me a look at the world of art. The very best part of the story, that he loved her so much that she was his sole reason for creating art, inspires me to find that kind of love for myself. I say again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well,tooo long.He keeps on praising himself,artist who makes tons of money, has a great life...purrrfeeccct..He is the one who was already cheating and playing with others emotions.He always wanted to and finally married a rich, smart , sexy, beautiful,successful gal who could be his passport to a golden future.But he kept on preaching about moral values, feelings, love, loyalty, kindness etc etc. does he even know what love is ? what loyalty is? he needs to sit down for a sec and try to recollect what all he wrong has done which he is not ready to accept.Ego..ehhh.he didn't want to marry a poor bitch who could only give him love and no money, .he can fool everyone else to beleive that he is the nicest guy alive but his misdeeds would catch him up some day.If he wouldn't be successful, who else would be..Lolzzzz

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
An A+ for being creative.

Really how much depth can there be to the Loving Wives section? I've said it before you provide great creativity to this genre. You are constantly trying new things.

The problem I think is that you are pretty limited in L.W. Maybe you should consider branching out.

You have a natural talent for story telling and I think you could do well in the non-erotic and romance sections as well. Of course then you would lose some unbalanced individuals who love to flame authors personally when the authors write something they don't understand. Maybe not a bad thing?

In this story I thought the dream sequences felt artificial and forced. Dream sequence and fantasies like these somehow seem better suited to the romance section. I also thought the dreams made the story much too long. By content there didn't seem to be much dialog in this story and narration is not terribly exciting. I found myself skipping over some parts.

People often compare you to JPB and mean it in a negative way. He too tried different things. Some of his stuff worked some didn't. But I think that he has had some very good stories. But you can't expect to please everyone.

Thanks again for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

just too long. left after 3 page

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

story seems partial and one sided. guy seems to be justifying himself with his side of the story. readers oughta know the other side of the story too.And at times getting to know the other true side of the story can change things a big deal.This guy is showing himself too good to be true.Nah.He is guilty of something terrible and not showing all his cards. only those cards which show him in good light.He knows that he is wrong.He is scared that if others get to know what he actually did, he will be in deep trouble.If he had guts, he shudda come clean.but he wont do that.

Will he show his Skeletons in the cupboard **

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

write shorter stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story is not that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sex was awfull

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Pretty good

Well..I for one enjoyed the story immensely even though I do believe it was probably 2 or 3 pages too long. That being said I never hold the length issue against an author IF the story is moved along... which did happen in this story.

The third dream sequence was one dream sequence too much. I understand what SS06 was trying to do but it seemed to me to be a bit overdone.

One last comment about kERRI. It's obvious that she was shatteringly immature shallow and very unsophisticated even though she went out of her way to pretend to be as sophisticated as she could be... in this sort of shallow artsy fartsy avant Garde way. But it seems to me that the character would've been a little better if there been more in her background about this piece of her soul that was missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better luck next time.

This story is a rambling mess. You do have a few areas where the flame of passion burns bright but most of the story is just stone cold dead.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear StangStar06 This time Hungary is not too good place for your character, but if he opened a Bank account/deposit in Switzerland and he changed money monthly, Hungary would be cheap place this time to live here.

BTW Have you changed your mind to publish the second chapter of "Circling the Drain"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad...

Not quite as sad as OIND GILF, but a good story. I liked the dream sequences and the fact that you didn't go into great detail about any of the Mustangs. Also, Kerri died at 40...How???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blah Blah Blah

I have really enjoyed a good bit of your writing, but this was a disappointment. It left the impression that you've become so enraptured with spreading your artistic wings that you've forgotten how to just tell a story. As one other commented, it really is a "rambling mess."

sojomansojomanover 12 years ago
Talented ...

That is definitely what SS06 is. Each story is special in its own way. This time dealing with the arts world. Not an easy one to explain to those who haven't been exposed to it but SS06 made a pretty good description of some of it's aspects and definitely a great description of the deep nature, and hence behaviour, of the two main protagonists. People in that world just don't behave and do things the way other people do. Each character reflected these differences, even Denny.

Try spending a week in NYC's artistic circles and you will understand this story. The behaviour of Kerri may even be considered normal, if not expected, or at least common. The only issue this story highlighted is that Legs, despite his immense artistic nature and talent, did not belong in those circles and did not accept her behaviour and dealt with it his own way.

Details some commentators wanted to see included, like how he found out, or how they died may have been interesting, but they are neither essential nor the core of the story. It is sad that some LW readers have expectations for the same old plots from each author, the elaborate trapping of the cheating wife, the gory details of how hubby went about burning her (or not), and try and fit all that between two or more very detailed sex scenes. I think in SS06's case and some other writers (very few I must add) the category is irrelevant, I read them because of their name not because they happen to be in one category or another.

I don't belive great writers write to please the public, no more than great artists paint or sculpt to please or sell. They are simply inspired and driven and need to translate what is inspiring them into paper (electronic documents now), canvas, or stone/marble/... In retrospect, after the story has been thought of and written, it is easy to try and "improve" it on behalf of the author. I am reading the story for my enjoyment, not because I am looking for flaws or trying to adapt it to my expectations. I find it remarkable for any writer to be able to have such an amazing diversity in his work, the settings, characters, and emotions. The stories don't (and can't) all belong to the same vintage, but each bottle is a pleasant and different taste.

Once more, thank you for taking the time to share with us your great stories.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Didn't like this one much.

First of all it is unquestionable that Stang is a GREAT Author.

That beeing said here are some points that I think should be avoided in future tales:

1. I think the 'new' approach, letting everyone tell the Story in that 'Meeting' Setting felt not authentic. I mean after all this time and hurt they are meeting and calmly telling this whole Story ?

2. The whole 'Dreams' theme was just too forced. Its a great Story-element, when the Stories supports it, which this one doesn't in my opinion.

3. And this is purely my POV: I hate Stories where the betrayed Husband has to, and is on top of all, willing to, CONVINCE his cheating (ex-)wife what she has done wrong while she is simply ignorant.

I mean come on, begging on your knees to someone, so that they may have the grace to appologize to you. That is really, Really, REALLY Low.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

1. Why do you like to see your cheating wives charcters died by suiced, murder, accident, illnes or others in your stories?

2. The plot was interesting and you did a consequence story (running husband) elaborated with the art medium of USA.

3. SW_MO_Hermit and Honore de Balsac like same charcters in their stories, you will follow them (Amanda)?

4. The humor did not leave you: Denny at Wendy's.

5. Sometime the silent happiness is more for a life in a far small town as he has with Anna than the loud succes is in a big city.

6. Your writing skills are excellent, but this story would be similar good with -2 pages.

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Contrary to Most Comments

I think you did well once again. I like reading your stories and can no longer imagine that changing. Each story is unique. Yes your love of Mustangs is notorious but I find that is just your signature style. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of time

Why are the cheating wives always the same: thin, flat chested, plain or elvish and evil women who sleep around for no good reason? Can't you come up with a plausible storyline? Why are the husbands always handsome, rich and successful?

Did legolas suffer brain damage as a kid from the amount of beatings he got from other kids? Is he more crazy than his wife with all that daydreaming bullshit?

Why if he loved Kerri so much didn't he have kids with her? Why was it alright for him to cheat on her but not the other way around?(dispute the fact that there was no proof of he being unfaithful only rumours)

Why if Kerri was slightly crazy/unstable wouldn't she take some of the money she would get from the divorce(I.e. half the money/assets) and hire someone to kill both Anna and Aria and have legs hands cut off? Wouldn't it be more than likely that she would be the kind of woman that believed in if I can't have you then no one else can?

You've written some really good stories but at the moment you seem to be stuck in a crap cycle, please take some time off and come back with a good story not this overly long rediculous rubbish.

Before I forget why isn't he doing time for assault? The robot pirate is both stupid and laughable not only is he the best artist in the world but also the worlds greatest robotics expert. Utter shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmm

Did not like this one to drawn out with very little to keep my interest

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon because the revenge and the consequence could be etical only the husband is kind, careles, etc. The husbands are such types in 95% of the revenge stories. If the husband for example is abusive (alcohol, drug, gambling and violance abuser) or serial cheater the cheating would be suitable step for the wife to start the drift to the divorce and look for a second mate. I hope you do not like such stories, where the husband violant and serial cheater and start a cruel revenge against the wife whose was a single extramarital affair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way, way, way too long.

So long I lost interest. Tale just "wandered" around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You, Double S

fourteenth and fifteenth century Morality Plays were'nt nearly as interesting. A very good lesson, well verbalized!

fausttusfausttusover 12 years ago
what the heck?

He cheats and its ok. She's rumored to cheat and condemned.

Like your earlier stuff A LOT better.

Not going to thank you for this crap. ITS A WASTE!

Please note unlike others who hide behind Anon posting to tell you this is garbage, I leave my name.

Thanks for your earlier writings,

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
a little wordy

but i got you point and understand that you were looking to reach into symbolism of dreams and how they effected him. once the wife became a whore he was free to knock off a peace once. still like your stuff. love the stangs got one myself and yes it is a gt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love Amanda & Raphe!

Thanks Mustang Man! I loved the story about Amanda & Raphe Jenkins and honestly when I read the sentence about TWO loud mustangs pulling into the driveway I was really hoping it was them. You have so much Talent as a writer. Thanks for another GREAT story. Keep'em coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it...

This is a good story for those of us that write to please ourselves and not the readers, so I agree with Sojoman. I do not post my own stories because I would be accused of being far wordier than you Stang. That is because I try to give purpose to all my main characters like DQS does, and try to rationalize all their thinking in detail. It makes for a long saga of a story that pleases me anyway.

I like your attempt at following your normal pattern, and yet trying to add more creativity. A lot of readers just like your normal story: He is such a great guy and she doesn't appreciate his loyal love enough until too late. She loves him too but is reaching out for something she thinks she still needs. She cheats because it is just sex to her and separate, doing it helps her fulfill some selfish need. Finally, She will do anything to get him back even though her infidelity destroyed his vision of her forever as a rule.

You are unique and dependable for entertainment, so wade on valiant Mustang lover! My own story is now 80,000 words, so no one here will ever have to read it. I am much too sensitive to negative comments as an amateur writer...

Ronald R Wood

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Quite a change...

from many of your other stories. A change I enjoyed. Maybe it will help me get back to writing stories. Thank you.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Beautiful, painful, thoughtful -

And if it gets more from Scorp - productive too lol

It was filled with pathos and thought provoking imagery and too many ideas for just one story -

But the failure was just too simple to be fixed - I understand that and still hate it for being true - for all of her faults it seems clear, Kerri did truly love only one person more than herself and she almost killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gawd this sucked so badly....

I've enjoyed every one of your stories but this one was painful...hard to describe...the constantly shifting pov sucked....having one narrator explain the motivation of the other sucked...I ended up hating ALL of them, Kerri the LEAST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an utter disappointment...

All we know for sure is the sanctimonious husband cheated his ass off, producing a bastard baby he wasn't interested enough to know he had and the wife may have cheated according to a delusional braggard. And the husband is the "good" guy????

This is your first story, and I've read them all, that was a total disappointment. I had to skim 3 or 4 pages of mindless, yet well written, drivel to get to what I knew would be a disappointing ending: the sanctimonious "hero" would ride off into the sunset with a new, improved fuck buddy. I know it is fiction but shouldn't a story have SOME contact with reality?

Next time you want to masturbate, I suggest the privacy of your own bathroom.

jedbeakerjedbeakerover 12 years ago
Another Classic - Thanks!

Well-played SS06, well-played. Thank you for another entertaining story. I can't wait until we see your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars

Unusual that a lengthy story can hold interest throughout but this one did, excellent work.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
It is very hard to comment on this. Because it's so much out of any reference in literary world.

No two of his stories are similar. AND they are all superb.What would you call talent like this? Genius? Act of God? No matter,the result is excellent read and for that we thank you.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
Simply put,,,,

it was to long and all over the place, making it hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What

about the poor girl who died?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God!

That was truly boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Literary Fellows

I have a problem reading stories, particularly non-biographical . A person should read the story because he/she appreciates the authors style or the things the person writes about . If the story does not appeal to you , read a different author . But, usually the persons prose that is not to your liking may only be one of the many . Any of the writers wil most certainly have one story that a person will not appreciate, having said that , I personally , don't think a writer should be castgated for a story that didn't appeal , for there are many , many more that will be appealing to anyone upon reading a few other stories by the same writer . just don't make remarks about the prose as if you are an english professor grading this as a doctoral dissertation!!

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Another great story

Thank-you once again. I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It amazes me the way women separate sex from love in these stories on Literotica. Are there women out there who actually belive that? I hope very few.

Good story.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Decent

but way tooo lllloooooooonnnnnngggggg. The first and last was good but the middle should have been edited down. It just got boint.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
In one sitting

I read it in one sitting, no care for time.

Very very good.

Thx.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Second time around - even better read

I re-read this one tonight for the first time since it was posted. Reads better the second time. "Billie Jean" has higher ratings, but I think this story is at least as good. Fascinating story, especially the dream sequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Me think writer wayyyyyyy too windy,

Karavas41Karavas41about 11 years ago
Too long - in one respect

Sorry to be critical - but I had to skip through the overlong dream sequences. The same points can be made more cogently and in far fewer words.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I loved the storyline on this piece, and even the nod to another great literotica story. However, I found my self getting bogged down in the dream sequences. Much to confusing and seemingly out of place. It was unusual that he initially thought the dreams meant he needed to fight for his wife, and then he proceeded to not fight for his wife.

hotrod26808hotrod26808almost 11 years ago

your stories are always unique and different from one another

keep up the good work

theanalisttheanalistalmost 11 years ago
i skipped the dream sequences

so I was able to finish the story without getting bored and enabled me to give a five star. great read. the bitch Kerri should have been burned a bit more thoroughly....and my heart goes out for Dana

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

I liked the story but it was really hard to read. Sorry :(

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 MAYBE DENNY IS RIGHT

its just a Small Matter of discovery, only by ones-self first and foremost, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid artist!

She thought that he still loves her... how pitiful! Where was the forgiveness for Kelly? She did prove her remorse and forever love for him. He did not deserve happiness after he turned away from her after the talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
female characters

Your stories often include delusional women who think they can restore a broken marriage. I don't know if there's people like that in this world but they do seem "over the top" making the story less believable.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Why Did She Have To Screw Her Artists?

Presumably they WANT HER to represent them. She shouldn't have to fuck them in order to sign them.

Or did she WANT to fuck them (strange, since she supposedly was in love with Legolas), and they HAD to fuck her to get her to sign them up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

But all the dreams ruined it for me.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Not my favorite story of yours.

I usually do not make negative comments, you can check it out. This story was to long and meandering, too many dreams. We all knew how it would end and it took too long to get there. Sorry, Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubbish

Digression after boring digression, within boring digressions. This was a one page story. Obviously written by a wanker.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Awesome character but the wife was shallow (as a character) at best. The dreamtime took away from the feel of the story - not really sure why.

Overall very good.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Good

A fun read with the exception of the rather long dream sequences. It is sad when you love someone who is mentally ill. Sadder still if you allow them to pull you down the rabbit hole with them. The odd thing about these runaway husband stories is that I don't see how they can hurt so much they have to run away, but not so much that they cannot get over the cheating wife? Personally, I have never experienced a situation where someone took a huge shit on me and I felt I had to run away. Even if it was someone I cared about, I have always gone back at them, told them what I thought, and in some cases told them that we were done. By done, I mean all ties cut, no need for more contact. Any further contact only resulted in pain for them. It is a very simple and effective strategy and does not take all the dramatic energy of becoming a fugitive from marriage!

robinhodrobinhodalmost 9 years ago
This is the first SS06 story

that I didn't read to the end.

Just couldn't retain any interest at all.

What's happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not up to the usual high StangStar06 standard

I'm usually a fan of this author's work, but this was too long and too boring.

It started out very promising, I liked the conceit that this famous artist was hiding in obscurity as an art teacher, so I muddled through, but wow did this drag on. And it was all over the place. Several of the characters don't really make any sense, either, Dana was pretty obnoxious and clearly trying to push Kerri out of the picture, why are we supposed to like her again?

And am I crazy, but where does this story reveal that Kerri actually cheated (if I missed it, please somebody point it out)? I skimmed a little, but other than that moron Denny accusing her of it twice is there any other reference to her actually having cheated, or any explanation how Legolas knew other than relying on that one moron's radio interview? Because that's pretty flimsy evidence to throw away your entire life over. I didn't even get that Denny literally meant she was a whore at first, I thought he meant it metaphorically because she had so many clients, and at that point I thought it was foreshadowing because I was still waiting for when she was actually going to start cheating. I suppose she's not denying it, but it's kind of silly to have a cheating wife story and then give zero details about the cheating itself. I don't even mean the sex, I just mean a little bit of evidence, or the husband explaining how he knew or when he realized it, something.

And then in the end everybody seems convinced that Kerri was a liar, even her own father, but there was no point in the story when this was sufficiently demonstrated to justify his turn-around in opinion. Legolas' story about what happened was no more convincing than Kerri's, and it seems pretty reasonable even from his telling of what happened for Kerri to have believed he was cheating on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Do you really think signing his assets over to dana would have meant jack in divorce court?? It's called hiding assets dude... I like your stories... but for God's sake... get a law book dude... your improbable legai situations detract from your stories...

-jaye-

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
OCEANS COULD NEVER PUT OUT A LOVE FIRE

nor could the sea where people live for the morrow survive. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You gotta love the comments

Yeah I know that it is 2016 who cares if I am a little bit late! This story is Fantastic! It is Fiction Fantasy I know but it is one sad story! Anyway Pleeeeeeeeze write more for us sad sacks? LOVE YOU ALL. BYE. GREG. OH 10 STARS = 100 % OF ENJOYMENT! Bye.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous