Oceans Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went out for a few days the following month diving and fishing. I went out to the shipwrecks and dove every morning and fished every afternoon for 3 days. On the 4rth day, going home, I saw someone swimming off in a distance on the port side of my boat so I grabbed my binoculars to see better. She was stunning. I could not capture her attention though. She almost looked like a mermaid, but I could see no tail for her legs. Her feet looked more like small diving fins. It also looked like she had breathing gills behind her ears. I turned my boat toward her and she disappeared.

I made six more trips but had no luck seeing her again. Roberto told me I was crazy and to give it up. I was hooked though; I needed to find her. It was becoming an obsession.

Sitting at the bar one night was an old man who kept mumbling about crazy stuff. No one paid him much attention. I figured he was just some old drunk. Everyone kept telling me I was crazy to keep searching when we started talking about her.

When I was leaving the bar, the old guy came out of nowhere and said, "It's the motor."

"What?" I asked.

"Your motor, she doesn't like motors." He said, then just disappeared into the night.

"What just happened?" I wondered after he was gone.

I asked Roberto and the others that hung around the bar if anyone knew who the old man was. They had no clue who I was talking about.

Thinking about what he said, I bought a nice sailboat and had the name, "My Maria" painted on it. The name just made sense for some reason. After taking tactical lessons learning how to sail her, I started making trips to the cove. My patience paid off, on my third trip out to the cove, I saw her.

"That old man knew something," I thought.

I was able to sail up beside her and motioned for her to meet me on the beach and she followed. When she got out, I had to steady myself as her beauty was like nothing I ever seen before. She was totally naked. It was like she was made of fine China, so to speak; her skin was so smooth and vibrant looking. Her face and body were like that of a true goddess. Her breasts were not huge, but perfectly shaped and firm, smooth large pink nipples. She had no hair other than on her face. Her dark hair glistened in the sun. She transformed into a perfect woman as she was getting out of the water. Her feet transformed from flippers to normal feet and I could see no gills.

I introduced myself, "Hello, my name is Randy, I live in Isabela. I have been searching for you."

"My name is Maria; I was born in May of 1819 in a place named Arecibo. I was swept out to sea in a big storm and was saved by Amphitrite, the goddess-queen of the sea, wife of Poseidon, when I was 7 years old."

"Maria is the name of my first boat and this one, what a coincidence. I heard that you give tests to any man who is willing to take them, why do you do that?"

"I found out a very long time ago I can become a human again if I can find the truest love. The love of a parent to their child has to be the truest love there is. A curse was put on me by Amphitrite when I became close friends with Poseidon's daughter Coral, and sided with her to look for my parents. Amphitrite wanted me to forget my real parents and accept her only as my mother. In her jealousy, she made an agreement with the Sea Hag. In order to stop my search, they put a curse on me that forbids me to search for or to give any information to anyone that will help find my parents. They started the test knowing men would help because of my beauty and that no-one would ever solve them, and the Hag wants the souls of men for all of her gardens.

The Hag gets the lost souls of those who try and fail the tests. Amphitrite gets her revenge for me disobeying her. I have to suffer knowing that, but I have to keep trying to find my parents. I loved them very much and want to find their bodies and have them buried properly, then I can become human and will finally know love again.

One other thing I learned, if someone can pass the tests, the lost souls get freed and I get the directions to my parents and become human again. Be warned, the Hag will do whatever she can to stop anyone from completing the tests and from me from finding my parents."

"So, what are the tests?" I asked her.

"First, you have to agree to the tests, if you succeed in fulfilling them, I am yours. I can only give you one test at a time, there will be three of them. If you fail any one of them, then your soul is lost forever"

"Can I have three days to think it over?"

"We will meet at sunrise, three days from now. I need your answer then or we will never see each other again."

Randy called Roberto and asked if anyone had ever talked about the three tests and was told only one person said anything about them a 100 years ago. It was said that a mysterious woman came out of the sea and cursed him after that. No one ever could remember what he said about the tests.

He committed suicide a week later.

"I think I can do this. I know a lot of old history and almost all of the old mythologies. If you don't hear from me in over a year from today, I left my will with my lawyer Jose Rodrigues."

"Amigo, don't do this, please. No one has ever completed the tests and the last person that tried was when he was 18, he is 81 years old now and has rarely talked to anyone since, unless he needs something. His whole life has been hollow."

"Roberto, thanks for the warnings, but I have to try. She is stunning beyond belief."

On the third sunrise, Randy met Maria to agree to the terms.

"Let no one say you were not warned and given a second chance to make your decision. Most all that have tried, have died and lost their souls. The very few others lived a sad empty life. Last chance, do you agree?"

"Who is the Sea Hag?"

"I am not allowed to give any answers that help pass the tests."

"How much time do I get for each test?'

"You get eighty-four days for the first test, seven days for the second one and three days for the last test."

"Why 84, 7 and 3?" I asked.

"84 represents success, 7 represents inner wisdom and 3 represents solid and real. But only if you pass the tests."

"Is there anything you can say?"

"Each test has reason is all I can say."

"Not much to go on, are there any rules I need to know about?"

"You are never allowed to talk to anyone about the tests. If you do, a terrible curse will be placed upon you and the Sea Hag gets your soul."

I had already made up my mind, "Yes, I agree."

"The first test is to find where the Sea Hag hid Poseidon's Trident. I will see you in 84 days." Then she swam off.

Randy now had to think about everything he knew about Poseidon, where he lived, who was the Sea Hag; and where would she hide it?

Twenty-five days passed and Randy finally learned after exhausting research on the Islands libraries, Poseidon had lived in the Aegean Sea, near the island of Euboea.

"I can't talk to anyone, but I can use the internet, no rule against that. Should had thought of that sooner." He said to no one.

He flew there and rented a boat and scuba gear. He dove every day for 20 days and finally found some old ruins covered in polyps. He remembered as soon as he found them, Ursula, she had to be the Sea Hag, she got banished by Poseidon and she deceived Mermen and turned them into polyps for her gardens.

After 10 more days of diving looking for clues, he was attacked by a few Mermen and was able to capture one.

He tied him up, pulled him to the boat, and as he pulled him onboard the Merman started screaming in pain. Randy lowered him back into the water until just his head was above water.

"Where did Ursula hide the Trident?" Randy asked.

"I can't tell you; she will curse me and all my family, turn us into polyps." the merman replied.

"You will die for sure if you don't tell me, I'll pull you out of the water and leave you."

"I will not sacrifice my family for no one."

"I hate for you to die and your family cursed, but too many have died already and more will, I need to find the Trident."

Randy thought about it and came up with a plan.

"So, you can't say anything, but nothing says you can't write or draw something. If you lose it and I find it, then you didn't do anything wrong."

"We are told not to say anything, but yes, there is a way, give me a plank."

"A plank?"

"A piece of wood from your boat, I can inscribe a place."

Randy gave him a piece of wood that was laying in the boat.

"Finished, but before I drop it, let me go."

"I don't trust you to drop the plank."

"It's all I can offer. Let me free, I'll drop the plank."

Randy, took his knife and cut the bindings loose and the Merman dropped the plank and swam off.

He jumped in the water and hurriedly grabbed the plank and looked at it, there was nothing but a Greek inscription on it.

"Fuck, I knew it. Damn, why did I trust him?"

Randy started the boat, went back to shore and went to the Acropolis Museum in Athens and showed them the inscription.

They studied it and finally interpreted the inscription, it read, "Ursula."

"What the hell? He saved his skin and took mine. I am running out of time quickly."

He flew back home as he had only 18 more days left to finish the first test and thought about everything imaginable and used the internet to try and learn anything new.

While having a drink on his sailboat he was staring at the plank and it hit him. Something he heard while drinking with the local boat owners one night. The same night the old man was rambling gibberish and mysteriously appeared then disappeared after telling him about the boat motor. He said, "Isle of Urs."

Research showed the Virgin Islands were called Ursula a long time ago. Checking underwater maps around the island he found a point off of the US Virgin Islands called Triton. He chartered a quick flight to St. Thomas and rented and boat and scuba gear. He was down to 14 days to find the Trident.

3 days later, Randy found a polyp patch hiding a small cave. He had to remove his gear to get inside and after struggling to get inside, he found Poseidon's Trident.

As he was trying to get out, he thought he heard a laugh and the cave wall started collapsing. Randy had to use the Trident to move enough coral to make an escape hole.

He was about to collapse due to lack of oxygen when someone reached through the hole he had made, and handed him the breather from his air tank. He never saw who helped him but thanked the Sea Gods for saving him.

When he got to his boat, the motor would not start. While trying to figure out what happened, he found the wiring had been ripped out. He was adrift and losing time. Three days passed and a finally a fishing boat found him drifting.

"You need help?" the captain asked.

"Yes please, all my electrical got damaged and I need to get back to the marina, can you tow me back in? I can pay you for your time and make it worthwhile."

He still had 4 days to give Maria the Trident.

On the eighty-fourth day, Randy met her on the beach and handed the Trident to Maria and told her where he found it.

Test one, passed.

"You can have two days' rest until your second test." she told him.

Two days later he met her on the beach and she gave him the second test.

"In the darkness I wait until I find my master."

"That's all? Nothing else? I need a better clue that that."

"You were given the information you need; I can't tell more."

Randy went over everything, he had written everything that had been said, and it hit him, every test has reason, order.

"Bring the Trident to Poseidon!"

He researched and found Poseidon's grave was on Black Rock Island off of Greece.

Randy chartered a roundtrip flight and flew to Greece, rented a boat with some dive gear and drove to Black Rock Island and found Poseidon's Tomb. He had to dive down a well to get in. Two guards stood next to the well and didn't allow anyone near it.

He paid the guards 1000 Euros each to let him dive inside so he could place the Trident on the grave. It took him 3 attempts to find the door and he found it locked with a massive chain. On his fourth dive, he took the Trident with him and slashed at the chain with it. The chain cut into pieces and when the door opened, three mermen with electric eels came at him in a fury, Randy used the Trident to fight them off until he could find where to place the Trident. The lid of the coffin had an image of Poseidon laying in rest and he finally noticed an open slot where his hands were located. He placed the Trident in the open slot. The water started glowing and the mermen vanished. Randy tried to see what happened to the Trident but a whirlpool took him back to the surface of the well.

Randy was hopeful and flew back home.

He met Maria back on the beach on the 7th morning.

"Seems you have passed the second test since you are still alive. I have great hope for you."

She gave him the third test.

" I am eight in Roman times, where can I be found?"

For two days he struggled and couldn't eat. His stomach started growling and he thought, "When was the last time I ate?"

"Not Ate!" he exclaimed loudly, "It's eight! I got it."

The next morning, he met Maria on the beach and told her, "He can be found in the heavens of Olympus. He is Neptune."

The winds started blowing hard and the waves kept getting bigger and bigger and the Sea Hag, Ursula walked out of the water with Amphitrite.

"You cheated, so you lost." Ursula hissed. "You are mine now, you have forfeited your soul helping Maria free herself from her curse."

"I did not cheat." I told her.

"Yes, you did, you broke the rules."

"No, I didn't, you fucked up not changing the rules as time changed. I told no one about the tests and no one told me anything, I broke no rule."

"I say who wins, and you lose!" She screamed at him.

The wind quit blowing, the sky turned clear, the water turned smooth and then Poseidon walked out of the water.

"That's enough Amphitrite and Ursula, you lost. Give Maria her parents resting site and begone." Poseidon demanded firmly.

"Never," Ursula screamed.

Poseidon took his now recovered Trident, pointed at them and said," tell her or I will

banish both of you from the Earth forever."

"Your parents are at rest in the caves of Arecibo." Amphitrite said and they vanished.

"Thank you for recovering my Trident, it has been missing for a very long time and I was trapped without it. Now that I am back reunited with it, I will give you the prize you deserve."

With that he waved his wand and he vanished, leaving only Randy and Maria standing on the beach.

Maria, walked into the water and she was still in a full human body, her curse had been lifted. All naked and stunning, she ran out of the water and started crying in happiness hugging and kissing me.

"Let's go find your parents," and I gave her a shirt out of my boat that fit her like a dress.

"Day 3, number 3, oh goodness, I am real again, I am yours." She danced happily. "It's finally almost over, you saved me, I am yours forever." She hugged and kissed Randy again in tears.

Randy called Sara and asked if she could meet them in Arecibo and to bring a spare set of clothing; she met them there three hours later. He introduced them to each other and told Sara the whole story.

"Sara, can you take her to buy some new clothes please and let her stay with you until we get married? I will get a suite for you to stay in."

"She can stay at my house if that's okay. This is like a fantasy story come true. Oh wait, it is a fantasy story come true. I am so happy for both of you."

They found the caves with the help of some locals and shortly recovered her parents' bones and those of others. They also found a chest full of jewels and gold coins.

Randy bought some plots in a very old graveyard and had a Christian burial given to Maria's parents and the other bones they found.

When the Priest finished the burial ceremony, Maria's parent's spirits rose from the grave and smiled.

They left with a warning though, "Ursula will be back for revenge."

The chest and coins were given to the proper antiquity authorities and the reward was used to buy a house in Arecibo on land that, through research, once belonged to Maria's family.

The rest went into the Jose Melendez Bruna fund they started, named after Isabela's family, to build emergency shelters in different areas and to help provide food and medical care during disasters.

After everything was taken care of and settled, Randy brought Maria to Isabela and introduced her to his closet friends and recounted the story to them. They were not sure if they believed it, but they knew Maria was as beautiful as any woman they have ever seen.

Randy paid the local businesses prepare a huge party and feast in the town square and had the Priest marry them in front of everyone in attendance.

Randy finally took Maria into their house now, and carried her upstairs to consummate the marriage.

"This is all so strange to me. I have never been out of the water for very long since I was 7 years old. Please be gentle with me as I have never known a man." Maria shyly told Randy.

"I promise to take our time slowly so it will be enjoyable for you."

As they undressed, they kept watching each other's body. For Maria it was the first time she ever saw a real man naked, for Randy, it was watching a flawless Goddess undress.

Randy had to explain the differences in their body parts and how sex was performed. Maria was wide eyed and excited to begin.

Randy laid next to her and slowly kissed her body from her neck down to her breast and lightly massaged them while licking and sucking on her nipples and all around her magnificent breast. He could tell by the way she was breathing it was having an effect on her.

He then worked his way down to her pussy and with a slight hesitation, lightly sucked on her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet. Maria reached down and held his head between her legs.

"Oh Randy, that is wonderful, please don't stop. The amazing feelings are getting stronger and stronger. Oh Randy..."

Maria had her first orgasm ever. She was astounded by the feelings and wanted more.

"Randy, make it happen again, I had no idea something could feel so great."

Randy brought her to orgasm a few more times with his tongue and slid up her body until his cock was lined up with her pussy.

"Maria, I am about to stick my cock in your pussy. It might be painful at first, but I promise it will get a lot better after a few minutes."

Randy worked his cock slowly inside Maria's pussy until he reached where her hymen should had been. He could feel the tightness in that spot and told her this is the point where she might feel pain. He promised after pushing past that point he would stop so she could relax her body.

She understood so Randy pushed past that point and as she huffed in pain, he stopped.

"That hurt at first but it is now relaxing and feeling better. What do we do now?"

"I will continue to push my cock inside you until it is all the way in, and slowly move it in and out. You ready?"

"Yes, make it feel good, please."

Randy slowly fucked her and he could tell by her sounds and wetness, she had gotten to the pleasure point.

"Randy, this feeling is wonderful, oh my, my body feels like it is going to release in the most pleasurable way."

Maria's body started shaking and she started having orgasms. She was screaming,

"Yes, Yes, Yes, oh Randy please don't quit."

Randy felt his orgasm building up and said, "I am about to release my pleasure. I will do it on you so you can see what it is."

With that, Randy removed his cock and squirted cum all over her stomach and breasts. Some of it reached her opened mouth and she got her first taste of him.