Oceans Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Randy, that really tasted good. Can I taste more?"

Randy explained that a man can't just keep orgasming like a woman but promised her would be ready again soon.

After having sex again for the second time that evening, they took a walk on the beach and Maria kept crying in happiness.

Four months later they found out Maria was pregnant so they moved from Isabella to Arecibo so they could live in a larger house to raise their baby.

The house was all prepared and a they decided on hiring a nanny to live in the guest house and help raise the baby. They had a baby daughter and named her Mariana after her Maria's mother. Times were great.

Seven years had passed and life was good when tragedy struck. Maria went upstairs to check on Mariana and she was gone. She ran and got Randy and they searched everywhere for her and the nanny, they were nowhere to be found.

Searching the guest house again, they found evidence suggesting the nanny took Mariana away.

The police were called and full-scale investigations went on for months. They were devastated.

They moved back to Isabela to get away from the sadness in the Arecibo house. Randy decided to go to the bar one night and Maria went with him. Everyone hugged with them and shared the pain of losing a child.

When they left to walk home, the old man from the past appeared out of nowhere and said, "She took you at seven and now your daughter at seven. Ursula can be found in her towering gardens along with Amphitrite and your daughter, follow the Star."

When they turned to question to him, he was gone.

"Where are her towering gardens? Follow what star?" Maria screamed. "Please tell us."

Thanks for reading. Part 2 will be coming out soon. All comments are appreciated.