Oceans Treasure

Story Info
The Ocean gives up many treasures.
7.8k words
4.54
3.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers

To the readers. I got this idea from a fantasy my nephew told us at a beach party. I hope you enjoy.

*

"Hey there stud," she said as he walked in.

"Dang Mary, you sure look hot tonight. You sure we are free this weekend?"

"Thanks, and yes, all free until Sunday, are you ready to get naked? I have been waiting two weeks for this weekend. Randy does nothing but work because his business is so demanding and he will not hire help. We finally have a weekend free and he will be at his parents' helping his father until Sunday. I need this badly and he ignores my need."

They undressed and started on a furious weekend of sex. Mary started by sucking his big cock until he was rock hard and had just climbed on top and put his hard cock in her pussy when the door opened and Randy walked in.

"Damn you cheating bitch, fucking my best friend in my bed!" I screamed, the whole-time taking photos. "And you, my so-called best friend, fucking my now ex-fiancé. Both of you, get the fuck out of my house and never come back. I have photos bitch, so don't try to grab anything but your clothes."

I grabbed my baseball bat, bashed a lamp and then slammed the bed with it. The two sex offenders grabbed their clothes and ran out naked. I had suspected they were having an affair so I let them think I was gone for the weekend; man was I ever correct.

I eventually let Mary come back and gather all of her belongings and listened to her bullshit on why she cheated on me. Some of it made sense so I calmly told her goodbye and hoped she found a better life.

I am not a bad looking guy by any means and just let my business life get out of control wanting to be successful. I admit, I did neglect her needs, but damn, she could had just broke off the engagement instead of cheating on me.

I am, 6'2" tall, below my shoulder length dirty blonde hair I usually keep in a short pony, weigh 195 pounds and stay in shape doing minor exercises every morning for 30 minutes. I have little body hair and keep a close shaved area around my cock. I was a swimmer in high school and I have been able to maintain my swimmer's body. I have a 6-1/2" circumcised cock that has a mushroomed head a little larger in diameter to my fairly thick cock.

Months went by, I was depressed like crazy and had just come off a terrible date at a beach party. She was so negative about everything and with my mood, I just got up and left her there.

I wished I could just leave it all behind and start anew. I stopped at the store, bought a six pack of beer and a lotto ticket then went home and got drunk.

Little did I know, Destiny decided to jump in and help me out with an added caveat.

Four days later I found out I had won the $64 million dollar lottery. After consulting with a tax attorney, I took the best payout option and after taxes received $31 million. People came out of the woodworks wanting me to help them or loan them money. It was becoming a nightmare, so many people wanting to see or talk to me. I hid in a hotel room for a month before I decided on a plan.

I gave my three brothers and a sister three million dollars each, paid off all their debts, and told them not to bother me for money ever again. I was able to sell my business for top dollar. I gave St. Jude's and the local Children's Hospital each one million-dollar donations, and finally, I gifted my house with everything in it and my truck to a needy family I knew. The father had done some work for me and I knew he was struggling bad to support his family. They were living in some small run down shack in a bad area of town and the crime rate was getting worse.

I left in the middle of the night with nothing but my dignity, a thumb drive with all my personal stuff on it, a backpack with a few changes of clothes, $5000 in cash, a credit card and a bank account.

I hitched a ride with a trucker who was delivering a load to Miami. I left him when we got to a truck stop in Fort Lauderdale because I needed to use the bathroom and we were near the airport. I thanked him and gave him $100 for picking me up and bringing me with him.

I took a taxi to the airport, walked in and started looking at all the departures. After looking at the flights leaving within the next few hours, I found a flight to Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. I figured my 2 years of Spanish in school would finally be useful and it got me away from everyone. I bought me a first-class ticket, one way, and said good-bye mainland.

We landed in beautiful weather and I got a taxi outside the airport and told the driver, "I need a nice place to rent until I find a place to live."

"You in some kind of trouble?" He asked.

"No, I had an online business, I sold it to get away from all the chaos back home. It was very successful so I was able to sell it for a great price. I found my way here in an unexpected way and figured I will find a place to live and see what happens."

"What kind of business did you do?" he asked.

"It was a finder's company. I researched products, goods and services people are looking for and gave them the best recommendations, bought them and had them delivered to the customer."

"People pay for that?"

"Yep, especially Companies, it saves them a lot of money and time because they don't have to tie up manpower to do it."

The driver told me of a nice villa near the beach he knew was for rent and brought me to the person renting the villa. We stopped at a grocery store and then he brought me to the very quaint looking villa I rented. We had talked in Spanish so I could start learning the language all over again. I was a little rusty, but over-all did fairly well considering the different style of language it closely resembles. I gave him an extra $100 for being nice and helping me.

The next morning, I caught a ride into town to get a two new unlisted cell phones, one with a Hotspot, a laptop, got internet service and set up a bank account. I found a used Land Rover in great condition for sale and bought it.

I sent my plain new phone number to my oldest brother and asked him not to give it out to anyone without asking my permission first. I gave him some extra money to be quiet, he agreed happily; but I did not tell him where I was. My other phone number was only for my personal use.

I hired a real estate firm and after looking at a lot of listings, we found an old worn-out place in Isabela for sale. It was a medium sized two-story home with a big balcony coming out of a big bedroom upstairs with a view of the Atlantic Ocean in the distance and a smaller balcony outside the second bedroom with a view of the mountains. The structure was still in good condition so it was perfect to have remodeled. Since I would also be able to buy the 4 old houses immediately around me, it was perfect.

The other houses were old and no one lived in them, so I would have them tore down carefully and give the usable material to the local people that wanted it. I offered the owners double the value so I could buy them quickly.

I had been staying here a few weeks now and was sure this is where I wanted to live for good.

The relator recommended a contractor who was great at remodeling. After calling him, we met at the house and agreed on how the complete outside of the house would be restored and painted. I wanted to add a bathroom and sitting room upstairs where an existing bedroom used to be. The sitting room would have a large window to enjoy the view at the rear of the house showing the mountains and the balcony would be enlarged. The small door to the front bedroom balcony would be replaced with a huge sliding glass door with full length windows on each side to give a total unobstructed view looking out so you could see the Atlantic Ocean. All the electrical had to be upgraded and new outlets installed strategically to minimize use of extension cords. The entire house was stripped to the bare walls and painted white and all the floors were stripped down to the cement.

My house was nothing spectacular on the outside, it fit in with the local flavor, but I wanted it very nice on the inside. They did a good job restoring and painting the outside back to the original stucco design, replaced the terracotta roof with new curved tiles, and added a few local plants around the house plus a large patio outside the back door and a large semi-circular front patio under the front balcony. They completed all the modifications I asked for in short time.

After they took down the old houses and finished the landscaping, I told the contractor I wanted a 6-foot painted cinder block wall put up around the property with wide front and rear gates and a security system. I wanted it to fit in with the local flavor without standing out too much.

The contractor told me about a lady who was the best at interior design and gave me her phone number. He said she could take care of all the rest for me. I called and made an appointment with her agency to come look at the place and to discuss some ideas on how I want the inside to look.

10 am the next morning she showed up with a camera, a note pad, a drawing book, a basket of fruit and a bottle of wine.

"My name is Sara, Jorge, your contractor, gave me your name and said you wanted to remodel the inside of your home. Welcome to Isabela. Can we do a walkthrough and let me take some measurements, pictures and drawings?"

She handed me the basket and the wine and I put them on the floor next to the door to bring with me when we left.

"Sure thing, we can start to the right and work our way around the house."

She asked a lot of questions in every part of the house and made notes. We got along very well and had a great time working together. Her light hearted banter was infectious. I actually felt comfortable and was even a little flirtatious for the first time in 6 months.

After walking through the house, and I explained how I wanted the layout, we went to my villa to discuss the job comfortably since it was a lot closer than her office. We got to talking and after a few glasses of the wine and eating some fruit, I told her about how my fiancé and my best friend used my house and bed for sex when I was gone so I dumped them, sold or gave away everything I owned then moved here by chance.

She told me she went through about the same scenario with her ex over a year ago and moved from the other side of the Island to Isabela.

As she sketched up some of the ideas we came up with, I lightly grilled some vegetables and cut up some fruit for us to eat while we finished the bottle of wine.

One thing led to another and we were soon kissing and making out pretty heavily and made our way to the bedroom. She looked extremely good naked. She suggested taking a shower first and I had no objections. As we washed each other, we also explored each other's bodies.

"I like a nice hard body," Sara cooed in my ear.

"I like a nice soft body," I said in return.

Sara was what I call normally pretty, she had a body that had just a little meat on her bones, smooth, unblemished light brown skin, nice medium size beasts, large round areola's with long pointed nipples, just a small landing strip of hair vertically cut above her smooth dark tan pussy, a full riding saddle shaped ass, brown hair just below her shoulders, light brown eyes, slightly tear shaped, and a nice-looking face.

Not a raving beauty but a very smooth looking lady and one hell of a lady who was not only a gifted decorator, but also knew how to manipulate sex for both partner's benefit.

She was great at giving oral pleasure and had no inhibitions where her lips and tongue wanted to explore, her pussy was unbelievably tight and squishy wet and she knew how to control her vaginal muscles to milk a cock as it was shooting the load deep inside her body

I felt challenged to duplicate her wants and actions.

We had a great evening of sex before she left for the night.

Two days later, she came by with some drawings, "Okay, from what we discussed I have three drawings of each room in the house. Pick out the ones you like and we can modify them if as you see fit."

The drawings were really good, they showed the wall colorings we chose, some different floor patterns, a totally remodeled kitchen, patio furnishings so you could go outside and dine or relax on, light fixtures, paintings on the walls and plants in different areas. After five hours of looking at each drawing for all the rooms and only making a few changes we had the interior all planned out even the furnishings. She had done a great job putting the inside of my house together on paper and said she would quote me a turn key price to have the complete job done.

Sara told me, "Since you provided dinner last night, let me fix you some local cuisine tonight at my house."

I accepted and she gave me her personal phone number and address.

"Oh, before I forget, I asked a friend to contact you about a price to install and paint the cinder block wall around your property you want. He should be in touch with you tomorrow. I also have a security company lined up to come and set up any type of security system you want."

"Sounds great, see you in a few hours."

Sara lived about 20 minutes from me going up into the mountains and greeted me wearing a white opened blouse and a long multicolored dress. She looked really good.

She had made some Papas Rellenas that were delicious and we had some fresh fruit and wine for dessert.

We made our way into her bedroom and took our time exploring each other's bodies with our kisses.

I laughed when she took the shower curtain down and put it under the sheets.

"Expecting a mess?"

"I hope so."

"Lay down for me so I can taste your pussy," I told her.

"Can we do a 69 position so I can suck your cock also?" She asked.

"After I taste your pussy" I said smiling.

The taste of her pussy was like nectar, it had a sticky sweat flavor to it and it when she had an orgasm, it flowed out of her in a quantity I never experienced. I was addicted.

I finally turned for Sara so we could enjoy the taste of each other.

Sara used her tongue and throat muscles to massage my cock as she was giving me the best oral sex I ever had. Granted I had only had sex with two other females previously, so I didn't have much variety to make a comparison to, but I couldn't imagine anything better.

We took turns teasing each other with our tongues and mouths, then she moved over me and slowly slid her pussy down my cock.

"Damn, this feels so good. I haven't had sex for almost a year until last night." She spoke quietly. "Your cock filling my pussy feels so good. Let me fuck that cock."

The inside of her pussy felt like slippery silk and she could manipulate her muscles to make my cock feel like it was getting massaged while fucking.

"It's been a while for me also. You feel so good inside." I replied back.

Sara shifted her body while fucking my cock until she found the spot she wanted, I knew by the way she positioned herself she was using my cock to rub her G-spot. She had multiple orgasms and would squirt juices everywhere.

"Cristo, this is what I have needed." She cried out.

"Sara, I am about to cum," I informed her.

"Tell me when so I can swallow your cum, I want to taste our sex."

"Now," I told her.

Sara moved off of me and just engulfed my cock in her mouth and sucked it until I spewed a large amount of cum. She swallowed every bit of it and then sucked my cock clean.

We had sex a second time and it was my turn to be on top and take control. I used the head of my cock to masturbate her and rub her bone between her clit and her pussy hole.

"What the heck? Ah, oh yes don't stop," Sara gasped.

She let lose a massive orgasm and cried out loud, "Oh my Lord"

I then pushed my cock deep in her wet pussy and fucked her firmly. She kissed me wildly as she had more orgasms. I unleashed another stream of cum deep in her pussy.

When we finished, I saw Sara looking in my eyes and she said, "I have never had anyone do that to me. It was electric, I didn't know anything could feel like that."

"Sara, I didn't know sex could fell like that. The way you can manipulate your pussy to massage my cock while fucking was incredible."

"I do aerobics and yoga every morning to refresh my mind and body. It has a few other benefits also."

"Without a doubt, it does. Thank you just doesn't seem to express how wonderful tonight was."

I kissed her good-night and left to go home after 2 solid hours of sex.

"Thank you so much, you gave me something no one ever has." She told me.

Eight weeks later work on my house finally came to a close. The inside was amazingly furnished and decorated. The security system was in place, the wall was all completed and painted and Sara even added some flavor to the landscaping.

Sara came over and we celebrated the completion and christened the new bedroom.

Sara and I continue to see each other now and then. Seems both of us just need the no-string, no-pressure sex.

I put her company's name with pictures and a description of the magnitude of work she done on my house on the internet, praising her efforts and diligence to do it correctly. I even took photos and sent them to a friend's wife who worked for a fashion magazine. Sara thanked me for all the business it brought her from high end clients.

Taking her advice, I contributed enough to the local police charity fund and to local Church fundraisers to give me a good name in the community and a little added protection.

I found a local bar to have a drink in every now and then and made a few friends that owned fishing boats and dive boats for tourist. I took scuba diving lessons so I could go out with the dive boats and eventually became a dive master.

It was after my third year living in Isabela when my big adventure started. I had bought one of the old dive boats from one of the local captains that needed expensive repairs. It was named "The Maria". I had it cleaned-up, painted, equipped it new navigational and radio equipment, had the dive equipment replaced, all new fishing stations installed, put a new motor in and converted the forward cabin into living quarters and equipment storage. I leased it out to the dive captains when their boats needed repairs and drove it when they had full charters and more clients than room on their boats. It was fun and a win for all of us.

I felt more relaxed and enjoyed life more than I could had ever expected.

One night, while sitting in the bar having a few drinks a good friend, Roberto, told me a crazy story about a beautiful woman who lives in the sea that is searching for someone that can free her from a curse if he can pass her tests. She has always been spotted in a cove just before the Caribbean Sea side of the island.

"How many tests and what are they?" I asked.

"No one knows. She gives every man that wants to try some tests, and if someone can ever pass them, she will become theirs forever. Many have tried and very few have ever survived. No one has ever succeeded. The few that did come back, never talked about what happened."

"Well, I don't believe in fairy tales," I laughed him off and said, "Have you ever seen her?"

Roberto answered, "No but it is a well-known story and men have gone missing over the last few hundred years trying."

"I'll have to go looking for her and see if I can pass her tests," I laughed again.

"No amigo, don't do this. I don't want to see you go and not come back."

"Roberto, don't worry, If I go, I'll be back."

I kept thinking about it and decided to follow the coastline to the cove, anchor for a few days and dive off the coast. I packed up, took my boat around the western side of the island and found the cove he told me about. I never saw anything that would let me believe the story was real.

LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers