Octane Pt. 01

Story Info
Creatures have been lurking in the shadows...
1.7k words
4.44
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in 1832, there was a small town that sprung up in the middle of Illinois. There were a few hundred people that lived there, building up their society, making lives for themselves. But little did they know of the danger that lurked off in the woods. Deep into the woods, against the hillside on the far side of a small lake, a creature dwelled in its carve. It was unlike anything anyone had ever seen. This creature contained a few special abilities, one of which was incredibly powerful. This creature had the ability to communicate and manipulate a single person telepathically, convincing them to do as it wished.Those that have seen it have never been heard from again, for one reason or another.

Jenna Baker was just a normal 19 year old girl being raised in a perfectly normal, perfectly happy family. Her usual attire consisted of a brown dress that came to her knees, along with the appropriate underwear for a girl her age. She was a pale girl, stood about five foot four, and was incredibly polite to all. She had a younger sister, both of her parents, and was learning how to make clothing for the town. She was getting pretty good at it too.

However, one fateful afternoon would change her life forever...

Jenna was walking on her way back to her parents' house after a long day of trimming and sewing fabric at the local seamstresses. She was content as could be, but something felt odd. She felt her mind start to wander, but not by her own doing. Little did she know, the creature had been outside its den scanning the area telepathically for its next target. It found Jenna and had locked onto her. Jenna found herself slowing her walk to a stop. She stood in the middle of the walking path for a moment before feeling her body almost decide for itself to turn to the left and start walking into the forest.

'Wh....what the...' Jenna thought to herself. Not showing any signs of struggle, but her mind cautiously tried to figure things out as it walked like it had a mind of its own. Jenna tried to move in a different direction or stop all together, but her mind wasn't strong enough to take control as the creature lead her deeper and deeper into the woods. She had never been this deep into the woods before, sensing the woods getting darker and darker as the sun creeped behind the hills in the distance.

She climbed over a couple of small hills in the woods and walked next to the small lake surrounded by trees and vegetation as she came to a stop about 30 feet from a cave. Jenna felt herself stand still, looking around with her eyes as she stood, scanning the area nervously as the creature spoke to her through its telepathy.

"Greetings human." It said in a low register. Jenna eye's opened widely in a panic, unsure of where that voice came from.

"Welcome to my den...." It said again.

"Wh....who's there??" Jenna said feeling more scared, not knowing what is going on.

"My name is Octane. You have been chosen...."

"Ch....chosen..... for what?" Jenna asked, her body trembling, unsure if she wanted to know the answer. But there was no response from the creature. Only silence as Jenna stood there, helpless in her ability to move or get away.

Suddenly, she saw movement in the cave...

As the creature made its way out, she could see the pure size of the octopus-like form. It was a dark blue, with light blue on the underside of its tentacles, of which, there were ten. As it slid out of the cave, it stood up more, easily clearly either feet tall, each tentacle easily five to six foot in itself. Jenna watched in amazement, yet fear as it made itself seen.

Once it was fully out of the cave, it stood there looking at Jenna through its two decently large eyes towards the top. Not saying anything further, Jenna felt her body start to move again, feeling herself leaning over and grabbing onto her underwear from under her dress and pulling them down and letting them fall to the ground. Stepping out of them, and without skipping a beat, began removing her dress.

"Wh...what is happening?" Jenna said out loud as she was able to speak now, but her body was still controlled by the creature.

"You have been chosen..." Octane said as it continued.

Jenna felt her dress loosen as the ties came undone, her dress falling off of her shoulders and to the ground, followed closely by the rest of her clothes. Stepping out of them, now completely naked in the woods in front of this strange creature. Her mind was in a panic as she watched its tentacles lift up and slap back down onto the ground, as if getting excited.

She looked at the creature, "Please... Ill do anything..." she pleaded, wanting to go home.

"I know you will..." the creature said as it crawled towards her. Its tentacles slid along the ground, making its way towards her. Jenna wanted to run, but she couldnt move.

Once Octane was close enough, a tentacle wrapped around each of her legs, holding onto them tightly while two more wrapped themselves around her arms, binding her in her place as it released its physical hold on her. Jenna felt her arms and legs become her own again, but it was no use. The creature was too strong.

A fifth tentacle raised up in front of her and slid between her legs, pressing against her lips firmly as she felt the smooth arm part her lips as it pushed back and forth between her legs. Meanwhile, two more tentacles slid up her body and wrapped around her young breasts, each tentacle keeping its tip free to torment her already hardened nipples.

"This is what you were chosen for..." The creature said telepathically again as it could begin to feel Jenna's emotions with its own. "You are the perfect specimen for breeding..."

Jenna's eyes widened again, feeling a rush of panic as she tried to wiggler herself free, but it was no use.

The tentacle between her legs rubbing against her harder as it could feel her body reacting to being stimulated more and more. But her body being wet was not enough. The creature pulled its arm back from between her legs slightly, just enough for Jenna to see it secrete a thin layer of lubricant that glistened as it moved. Jenna watched as it produced the lubricant and then slowly disappeared from her view as it returned to between her legs.

The tentacle pointed straight up towards her body, slowly using the very tip to part her soft, delicate lips, rubbing back and forth, continuing to stimulate her body, while at the same time coating her with the lubricant. Jenna could feel the warmth the lube had produced as it started to cover her body. It was quite noticeable.

"Wait... please..." Jenna pleaded with the creature, feeling incredibly helpless as it tormented her body, only seconds from penetrating her.

"You have been chosen. Accept your fate." The creature said as it plunged its tentacle into Jenna's pussy, pressing it deep, filling her body before retracting it and probing her again. Jenna's eyes widened again, her head tipped back some as she felt the warming lubricant against her as the tentacle thrusted into her.

Jenna couldn't help but gasp and moan as the sensation drove her body wild. "Uhhhh...! oh my.....Goooooosh!"

Without warning, the creature lifted Jenna up, spinning her around and placing her into a doggy-like position, only being held in the air. Her knees bent and held apart, her breasts continuing to be fondled, her arms pulled behind her while her shoulders were supported by two more tentacles. The creature continued to fuck Jenna in this position, making her body thrust against its tentacle as it met her with each thrust.

The creature connected to Jenna's mind again telepathically, feeling the rush of sensation and pleasure her body was experiencing, completely betraying her mind as he begged to be taken more and more. The creature took one of its remaining tentacles and rubbed it against Jenna's exposed asshole, feeling the lubricant already cover it as it rubbed.

"The human will beg to be taken anally." The creature demanded.

Jenna didnt skip a beat. "Please fuck me up my ass. Please take my ass!"

'What the heck? Where did that come from?' Jenna thought to herself. The creature rubbing against her ass one or two more times before pressing its tentacle into her ass, parting her purely innocent body, deflowering her ass and pussy at the same time.

Jenna's body, feeling such a rush of adrenaline and pleasure, reacting to the feeling as she whimpered and moaned more, her eyes occasionally rolling back, feeling a pleasure greater than anyone has ever experienced.

The creature could feel Jenna's body grow closer and closer to orgasm, her heart beat rushing, her mind in a panic, her body trembling as it DPed her hard.

"The human will beg for Octane's seed." The creature said, thrusting into Jenna harder and harder, making her sensations run wild as the self-produced lubricant drove Jenna crazy.

"Oh please, Octane! Please fill me with your seed! I long for your seed! Please fill me!" Jenna cried as her body began to reach its climax. Octane thrusted into her as hard as he could over and over again, feeling her body tremble. Jenna's eyes rolling back, her mouth agape, gasping for a breath then silence as the sound of her pussy and ass getting fucked filled the woods. Her muscles spasming against the tentacles as Octane grew closer and closer until it couldn't last any longer.

As Octane began to climax, large amounts of thick, white seed began to fill Jenna's holes. She could feel all of it against the inside of her body as the creature filled her fast. After a couple of thrusts, the seed from the creature began spilling out the sides between Jenna and the tentacles, glopping down onto the ground as it leaked out.