The Music Festival

Story Info
Music, sun, and unexpected encounters.
1.1k words
4.06
9.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~ Preface~~

All characters are over 18 years old. This story contains voyeurism and non-con/reluctance.

---

We had gone to a music fest... multiple stages, more artists than we could hope to all watch over the weekend, a camp spot secured for the weekend. It was to be our first music fest together, and we were both beyond excited at the prospects the weekend would hold... the music, the people, the experiences, the drinking and drugs. Not that I liked to delve too far in, a bit of pot and mushroom gummies were the extent of it but enough. It was Saturday, and the outfit I had selected for the day was great for the heat but did little to hide my skin from the sun, and onlookers. The fishnet top and stockings did little to hide anything, the body harness and little bikini top just enough to keep my 36 DDD breasts secure. The sheer skirt and fishets on my legs only making my legs appear longer as they disappeared into the black boots on my feet, and attempt at possibly keeping me steadier as the music, drugs, and booze flow through my system this weekend. I'd gotten my hair specially done for the weekend, hot pink and black synthetic hair up in viking braids with my blonde hair. What would my ensemble be without body glitter, making me sparkle in the sunlight amongt the throngs of people.

You had opted for much more casual clothing- jeans, boots, band tees. It was enough for you to be here with me, be here in the environment... you couldn't care a lick about the clothes on your body. The weed and gummies gave us a pleasant high as the music drowned out speak and we gave ourselves over to staying close but letting the music lead our journey. The music is good, the sun is warm, and we just feel alive. In an effort to keep close, our hands are always on one another. I don't think your hand has left my waist since we entered the throng, and at 6'1 to my 5'5, you can easily see the crowd in front of us, and I trust you to lead me, to keep me safe.

The next band takes the stage, and the crowd surges, pushing everyone together with the inability to step side to side. The sultry, dark beats of the music wash over us, and soon our attentions are turned from the people around us to one another, our hands finding more places to touch. Your hands slip under the cloth of my bikini top, squeezing and pinching. Who's really going to notice the light groping, and if they do, they're getting a free show.

I'm pressed against you, your hands are roaming and my ass grinds against your hard cock, pressing into me from behind... when I let it. I rub your cock through your jeans, encouraging your touch. I lean my head back onto your shoulder, my hair braided back leaving my body easily accessible to your touch.

Your hands drift lower, your hands squeezing every bit of me they can, your nails digging into my flesh as you find new places. A hand slips between my legs, and I sigh in pleasure at your touch but the sound is carried away by the roar and song of the crowd. The bodysuit bottoms under my skirt do little to protect me from your touch, and I grate against your fingers greedily for more. I am soaked for you at that moment, and you're rock hard for me. Before it, the hot sensation of my orgasm washes over me, flooding your fingers. The hold of your arm around me and the press of the crowd are the only reason why I'm still standing as my legs tremble under me.

There's just enough room for me to turn around, and we lock eyes. The intensity of our gaze in that moment is almost unmatched, and I need to feel you move inside me. Now.

I pull your cock out of your pants, stroking you, watching the pleasure on your face while I try not to draw attention to us. I hook a leg around your waist, pull my panties to the side, and slide onto your cock. You groan as you're buried to the hilt, a fact I wouldn't have known if it hadn't been for the vibrations of it through your chest. I move with the beat of the music, and you match thrust for thrust.

I can feel the orgasm build low in my belly, an intense fire that threatens to break me once it peaks, when there's suddenly a distinct pressure behind me.... we haven't been so discreet, lost in our passion and the false anonymity of the crowd, and a man is pressing his rock-hard cock to my ass. I start at the sensation, and before I can protest, he's pulled my bottoms aside to shove his spit-covered cock roughly inside my asshole. I scream at the sudden intrusion, but the sound is lost, and my back arches at the pain and pleasure of being so suddenly full without warning. Pain, panic, pleasure, shock... the emotions only just have time to register on my face for you to see before the stranger starts to move.

You can feel him buried in my ass as you fill my pussy just right. Panic, anger, and concern cross your face for me, but the crowd makes it impossible for us to move me away. I move in response to his movements, and the movements stimulate and slowly spur us on, the thrusts coming faster and harder as you learn a rhythm, my pussy and ass being used and abused as you alternate your slams deep inside me. I don't even feel the orgasm coming, it washes over me like a tidal wave and I cant help but scream my release into the sky. Orgasms from vaginal are intense on their own, and orgasms from anal are their own type of intense... My brain blanks and my vision whitens as I become pure pleasure for a few divine moments, both becoming and undoing in the span of seconds. My tits thrust up to you as my body rides the waves of pleasure, my head resting back against the stranger while my orgasm milks you both, and you erupt in tandem within me, filling me with cum. I collapse my weight on you after regaining my sense of reality, my anal assailant retreating and managing to escape into the crowd. I don't know how he's done it, and I don't know that I care.

Hands begin to reach for me around us, attempting to take the strangers place to fuck me, but your possessiveness of me in that moment fend off would be assailants, and you begin to pull us backwards out of the crowd slowly.