Octo-Lover Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get steamy at the hotel...
2.3k words
4
4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers

I walk back over to the bed, grab the prosthetic tentacle, and carry it to the tub. Jessica peels off the dress she wore to dinner and steps up to the tub's edge. She looks fantastic, facing me with a giddy gleam in her eyes. Then she steps over the edge and into the tub, sinking down into the hot water. I follow her, dipping a toe in the water.

"Don't forget the lube," she calls, sinking into the water up to her neck and sighing.

I pull my toe back out of the tub and get the lube from the hotel nightstand before returning. I stand expectantly at the tub's edge, watching Jessica and wondering if I've forgotten anything else.

"Should I...put the tentacle on?"

Jessica half opens her eyes and nods at me. She looks relaxed. I sit the bottle of lubricant on the ledge of the tub and slide the prosthetic tentacle over my right hand, pulling it up over my forearm. I look at myself in the mirror, wearing nothing but a purple tentacle. I shrug at myself.

"Ready for me to get in?"

"Yes."

I step over the tub's edge. The water is hot--hotter than I expected. I pull the foot back out.

"Wow, that is really hot. How are you laying in that?"

"It feels great. Like all my muscles are melting."

"I'm surprised your skin isn't melting. How about I hang out next to you while the water cools?" I sit my bare ass on the edge of the tub, facing away from Jessica. I have to twist my body around and lean my non-tentacle arm on the ledge to see her. She sinks down further, submerging her head under the water. When she comes back up, all of her hair is wet. She looks extremely sexy. I look at myself in the mirror next to her, awkwardly posed on the tub ledge with an octopus arm. I feel like a fool. Plus, my back and arm are starting to hurt being posed in this awkward position.

"How about I rub your shoulders?" I say to Jessica.

"That sounds nice." She raises herself up in the water enough for her shoulders to be revealed. I can see her breasts and nipples just below the water's surface, slightly distorted, like her nipples are part of some abstract painting. Then I turn around and kneel on the floor next to the tub. I already regret this decision. The floor is hard tile, and my knees hurt the moment I start kneeling on it, but I told Jessica I would rub her shoulders.

I reach one hand down to her left shoulder. Then I raise my other hand--the one with the tentacle on it--and stare at it.

"Umm..." I lay the tentacle over her shoulder as gently as I can, not sure that I can really massage her shoulders like this. I start rubbing her left shoulder with my hand and simply slithering the tentacle over her right shoulder. I'm not sure that it's doing much in the way of relaxation, but Jessica starts moaning and sighing at the sensation, so I guess I'm doing all right. At least her left shoulder muscles will be less tense.

I look down and see that the floppy end of the tentacle is trailing into the water. No, it's not just in the water. It's trailing over her shoulder and down her submerged breast. As I move my right hand in what I thought was a futile rubbing motion, the tentacle has been slithering up and down Jessica's tit, rubbing over her nipple under the water.

"This is really nice," she says. "Come here. Get in the water, Sol."

I'm grateful for the opportunity to get off my knees on the hard floor. The water hasn't had much time to cool, though, and I wince as I climb over the edge of the tub. Once I'm in, I just stand there with my feet and lower legs in the water.

Jessica opens her eyes and giggles. "Get in the water."

I look around and don't know what else to do, so I lower myself into the tub. Almost immediately, sweat breaks out on my forehead. I feel like I'm being cooked.

"Touch me with the tentacle," Jessica says. She closes her eyes and stretches her arms out on the ledge.

I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do. Usually, I start with the suckers on her skin, but her whole body is under the water. I guess it works the same way. I won't even need to put the lube on. I move towards her in the water, trying to ignore the burning of my skin, and I place the tentacle on her abdomen. The suckers don't stick. I try to smack them against Jessica's flesh the way I do at home, but all I manage to do is splash water in both our faces.

Jessica's a good sport about it and just says, "What's that?"

Maybe she thinks the splash was me role playing. The only way I'm going to get the suckers to stick to her is if I press the tentacle against her with my other hand. I don't know a sexy way to do that, so I take a different tactic. I back away from her a bit and touch the tip of the tentacle to the top of Jessica's foot. Her eyes flash open briefly, and then she closes them again. I slide the tentacle over her ankle and up her leg, letting it slither up her skin like an octopus tentatively groping at her but becoming more confident as it realizes she isn't moving away.

I wish that I could feel Jessica's soft flesh under the water. I want to touch her with my real hand, but she's been looking forward to this fantasy all week. I can't take it away from her for my own selfish lust. Despite the heat, I feel my dick harden under the water, just out of the intense desire to feel this beautiful woman in front of me. The tentacle between us is torture.

I swallow hard, my throat making a clicking sound, as I move the tentacle toward her thigh. It's actually harder to move under water. The water doesn't make it slippery against her skin. Instead, the tentacle sticks to her and causes me to make quick, jarring movements with it. It's not the same sticking as with the suckers; it's just that the material has no slide against Jessica's skin. Occasionally, one or two of the suckers does stick to her, though, and then when I move the tentacle, I have to pull at it to pop the thing off her.

Just as I've slithered my way to the top of her thigh and my dick throbs insistently at the sight of her distorted, underwater pussy, Jessica says, "Turn on the jets."

There's no way to reach them while maintaining the position I'm in, but I figure taking the tentacle away in the middle of things would mean I have to start all over again creating the scene. I angle my arm awkwardly so that the tentacle turns and slithers along her leg as I move to the tub controls. Fortunately, I don't have to move too far to reach it. The tentacle is still touching her. With her hand, Jessica is caressing the edge of it.

I turn on the jets, and immediately there is a loud whooshing noise, and the water starts churning around me like a rough sea. I turn back to look at Jessica. Her eyes are still closed, and the tentacle is now flopping around in the currents, moving of its own accord, the narrow end flailing about and occasionally brushing against Jessica's other leg--the one the main part of the tentacle is not resting on.

The jets are so loud that I have trouble seeing how this is sexy. Maybe people think it helps to drown out the sex noises from other guests' rooms? At any rate, it seems to be exactly what Jessica wants. I move back toward her and try to continue my move toward her pussy, but now the currents are fighting against my tentacle and moving it in unpredictable directions. It slaps back and forth against her inner thighs. I move it forward, and the narrow end trails backward in the water, brushing against her knee.

I do the best I can and focus on moving the girthier part of the tentacle--the part where my hand is and where I have control over it. I press the thick part of the tentacle against her vulva, wriggling it in between the lips. It's inelegant, but I mash the thick tentacle base between her labia, swirling my hand around in circles in hopes of stimulating some part of her genitals. I can't see what the hell I'm doing. Jessica, to my disbelief, doesn't mind.

She starts grinding against my tentacle-covered hand, gyrating her hips. I try to press it against the opening of her vagina. She seems greedy for it, but the tentacle just won't go in with it folded in half like this and the narrow part trailing down between her thighs. I need the narrow part to enter her first. I watch Jessica lick her lips and then bite the lower one, squeezing her eyes closed tighter. Meanwhile, I try to think of a solution for how to move the narrow end up towards her pussy without my untentacled hand getting in the way and breaking her fantasy.

An image flashes in my mind of me grabbing the tentacle in my hand, pulling it out of the way, and heroically yelling, "I've saved you from the terrifying creature, my lady!" But something tells me that's not the kind of roleplay Jessica is down for. Sounds funny to me.

All of this logistics planning has made me lose my boner, but I finally think of a way to reposition the tentacle. I can use just a single finger and press along the edge of it, moving the floppy end toward her. As I do so, the tiniest part of the tentacle tickles against her inner thigh. It seems to drive Jessica crazy. She starts gyrating her whole body and puts her hand down in the water. I see it rubbing over her pussy and feel it bumping into my hand in the tentacle sleeve.

Suddenly, Jessica turns herself over in the tub. I don't understand what she's doing at first, but she gets on her hands and knees and thrusts her butt into the air. It breaches the water's surface, revealing her ass cheeks and her tiny butt hole. My dick wakes up again. It's easy to please.

The water is just high enough for her sea star to be visible, but her pussy remains obscured by the foaming currents. I watch as the jets continue to churn water, splashing onto her ass and her little hole. I move toward her and flop my tentacle on top of her right ass cheek. The little suckers grab onto her immediately. I peel them off, the way I've learned to do, starting at the elbow and finishing at the tip, listening to each satisfying pop release from her soft, wet skin. I let the tentacle slide down between her ass cheeks, rubbing up and down against her underwater pussy.

Jessica sucks in a breath. "Put your tentacle in my ass, Sol."

I pause in my movements. She's never asked me to do this before. I stare at the cute, little sea star poking out of the water, winking at me. Like a man moving through the haze of drunkenness, I reach out for the bottle of lubricant, understanding now why I would need it in a tub full of water. I think the steamy heat is getting to me.

I flick open the bottle with my thumb and raise the tentacle out of the water like it's the king of the sea. As I pour the lube over the prosthetic, not paying attention to how much I'm even using, I've subconsciously moved closer to Jessica. My hips instinctually move forward towards her, until I feel my erect dick press against her hip. Without even realizing, I grind it against her.

"No." Jessica says the word firmly, and I snap back to attention. Longingly, I move backward away from her, on my knees in the tub. My indignant dick bobs in the current.

I take a deep breath. At least Jessica doesn't seem too angry with me. I look and see that I've poured almost the entire bottle of lubricant onto the massive tentacle. It's dripping and running off into the churning water. Some of it has dripped onto Jessica's ass cheeks, like tentacle slime left there by a territorial cephalopod.

My dick complains to me, and I tell it to wait. I lie the tip of the tentacle on Jessica's back, just above her crevice of her ass. I move it very carefully and slowly, holding my arm up above the water. I don't want the waves to wash off the lube. Then I hold my breath as the tip of it probes at her closed opening. There's no way it's rigid enough that I'll be able to insert it.

I aim my tentacle arm very carefully and take hold of the narrow end with my free hand, squeezing it so it doesn't slip away. That doesn't work. Instead, it pops out of my grasp. It's too slippery with lubricant.

Thinking quickly more so than reasonably, I grasp the end of the tentacle lightly between two fingers and tilt it upward, with the sucker side facing Jessica. I center one of the suckers and press it up against her ass hole. Jessica gasps. The sucker is not really shaped right for entry, but it's fairly small, and with the lube all over it, it presses inside her ass, disappearing quickly like a button snapped into place. I almost can't believe it. I stare at what I've done. My tentacle is now literally buttoned to Jessica's ass. The tip still isn't inside her, and it hangs sideways away from the sucker that her ass swallowed like a piece of candy.

bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers