Octo-Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica treats me to a hotel visit...
883 words
3.91
4.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers

Jessica is lounging on the couch, scrolling through some feed on her phone. She's wearing a plain, white t-shirt that only comes down to mid-hip and a pair of teal panties. At least I think they're teal. Could be turquoise? Like I said before, I'm not great with colors.

I'm busy sweeping the kitchen area of our apartment, which shares the same open floor space as the living room, where she is. It's a nice setup. Good for grabbing a snack during a movie. As I sweep, Jessica starts to talk without looking up from her phone. "Next time, I want it to be wetter."

"Hm?"

She looks over at me and grins. "The next time you use your tentacle."

I'm confused. "Uh, it was pretty wet last time. I mean, if we're going to make it any wetter, I'll have to order a few more bottles of lube."

Jessica stands up and walks toward me, her tits shimmying under the shirt and drawing my attention to her erect nipples. The tiny triangle of underwear peeks out from under the edge of the shirt. My eyes are drawn downward to her smooth legs, the single bracelet around her ankle, and then her adorable toes, each one adorned with polish that matches the panties. I move my eyes back up to Jessica's face. She's looking at me intensely.

"I don't mean more lube." She turns her phone to face me. On the screen is what appears to be a hotel room with a king-sized bed. Behind the bed is a lit, recessed alcove housing a painting of flowers. But I get the feeling that's not the part of the image she wants me to pay attention to. In the corner of the image, next to the bed, is a big whirlpool tub.

I look from the phone to Jessica's face. Her grin spreads wider. "I booked this room for us for this weekend."

I stare at her for a moment and then look back at the phone, still held up in her hand. So...she wants me to use the tentacle on her...in the tub? I guess that makes sense. Octopi live in the water. It would make things feel more realistic for her, I suppose.

I find myself nodding my head. "Okay."

Jessica squeals and jumps up and down. "This is going to be so much fun!" My eyes follow the dark outlines of her areolas, visible under the thin shirt, as she bounces.

Jessica has all the arrangements prepared when we get to the hotel. All I have to do is follow her into the room.

"Oh, this is wonderful!" she says as I walk into the room behind her. She drops her small overnight bag onto the floor and immediately goes over to the whirlpool tub, kneeling and leaning over its edge. "I'm going to run the jets to make sure everything works and is clean. You go ahead and unpack our bags."

"Okay." I sit my own bag down on the bed. It's a bit larger than Jessica's bag. That's because it has all our extra supplies in it. And the tentacle. Her bag just has her clothes and toiletries. As I unpack various items, I hear the water running, filling up the big tub. The sound of the water is nice. Relaxing. It's like ASMR. I look up and see Jessica trailing her hand back and forth in the water.

Then I get back to my task and pull a couple of large candles out of the bag. "Where should I put these?"

Jessica turns to me. "The pillar candles? Sit them here, on the edge of the tub, please." I store the information away in my mind that large candles are called pillar candles and move to follow Jessica's instructions.

Not only does the room have a whirlpool tub in the corner, there are full-length mirrors covering the walls where the tub is. The tub sounded kind of nice, similar to having pool sex maybe, but I hadn't been super excited about it. In fact, I'd been worrying about how much more difficult navigating the flailing tentacle was going to be underwater. The mirrors, on the other hand--those are exciting. I love the idea of watching Jessica's wet body from every angle.

I'm jolted out of my thoughts as a loud whooshing sound fills the room. Jessica has turned on the jets. She giggles gleefully. "These are great. This is going to be so fun."

We go out for dinner before coming back to the room. Jessica immediately goes to fill up the tub. Then she lights the two pillar candles. They're also a kind of aqua-teal color, like the toenail polish she is still wearing. As the tub fills, the water steams up the mirrors, just on the first couple feet of the reflection. It's almost like a fog rolling over the jetted tub.

Jessica turns to me. "Take your clothes off."

I quickly comply and walk toward the steaming tub. The jets are off, and the water is calm and clear. Jessica comes up behind me and grabs my ass cheeks in both her hands. I love it when she does that. She looks around me, meeting my eyes in the mirror. "Don't forget your tentacle, silly."

bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers